The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 7 month renovation is still going on and draining my will to live. Lately we’ve been focusing on the inside. New flooring throughout the house done yourselves is no joke. We are moving west to east through the house. I’m mainly focused on finishing up the interior painting the past couple of days. I really hate cutting in. My hands are pretty painty at the end of the day. Magic erasers are really wonderful at getting paint off your hands. Don’t scrub yourself with them of course, but whilst washing your hands, just touching the magic eraser a little takes the paint right off. Also, I’ve started making my way around the house cleaning the exterior of my windows. My bastard stucco guys and house painters really did a number on them. I scrape with a razor blade, glass plus, then magic eraser the residual schmutz and then glass plus again. Thanks magic eraser! 🪄🧽
Jules, Original Krud Kutter does wonders removing latex paint. Even the 40 year old dried stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
so he must have actually had a tiff with SJ or refuses to stay in an unheated chateau.

so all that 'SJ is going to get rid of him in a despicable way' was just made up crap OR SJ read it on here so she changed her mind?
Your guess is as good as mine🤔
Stephanie is starting to remind me of a certain type of middle aged guy who marries young women from countries where the women are deemed submissive and treat the men as "kings" of the castle. Phillip fits the bill, he feeds her ego and caters to her every whim and he's at her mercy financially....for now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well well well.....our little gold digger will be hanging his prized collection of platters on the walls of la Lande! I hope everyone realizes this is the equivalent of a dog lifting his leg to mark his territory....
Phillip ain't going anywhere
Girl....dig those high heeled boots in & stand your ground!😀
View attachment 1903412
In that case, he can have the adjoining cell when Le Fisc locks them both up for fraud and tax evasion. From lovebirds to jailbirds…awwww. I wonder if French prisons allow you to put up toile and platters on the cell walls?

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you @Karma baby! for this!

It's crazy how indiscreet these two were, filming on the bus and the Elizabeth Line, and didn't even bother to blur out the faces of people who obviously did not give permission for their faces to be on her video--even if it were just for her patrons! (And I'm sorry for posting a screenshot of two strangers in the background here!) ✌ :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1903333

Who died?
Ohhhh - how frugal - traveling on the bus with the common people.
Frankly, Fanny '0n the Buses' in exactly where Fanny belongs. Striking resemblance to the riff-raff at the shitoo.

T
1674452439774.png
1674452458039.png
1674452469139.png
1674452734371.png
1674452480634.png
1674452527245.png
1674452709348.png
1674452755938.png
1674452826806.png

And here is another one for the books...
I think in the next video I'm gonna introduce you to Peregrine :love:
Stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed my flight gets home safe and sound with all these delays! 😅

View attachment 1903346
Well done Karma Baby!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I was waiting for the desk to appear but to no avail.
The Givency table was bought at an auction in Paris.
Who knows! Maybe she was lying about buying the table, you know, so that people think she's classy and buys at big auctions.
I know that I wrote here that there is a big auction and we were wondering if SJ was "in action".
She had to answer us. And yes, who knows, maybe she competed, but didn't pay in the end.
Maybe she's paying for storage somewhere?
Maybe that desk was shoved into some musty room in LL somewhere?

What does two years of "orderly" life do to a person.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
The Givency table was bought at an auction in Paris.
Who knows! Maybe she was lying about buying the table, you know, so that people think she's classy and buys at big auctions.
I know that I wrote here that there is a big auction and we were wondering if SJ was "in action".
She had to answer us. And yes, who knows, maybe she competed, but didn't pay in the end.
Maybe she's paying for storage somewhere?
Maybe that desk was shoved into some musty room in LL somewhere?

'. . . so that people think she's classy and buys at big auctions.'
You have a point there. Steph does like to impress.

For a start, Dan needs to start using sunscreen and wear a hat while he is working outside.
When he rode around cutting the grass at the HMN hatless, I used to think . . . he's a melanoma waiting to happen, let alone premature aging.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And one more thing. Last Patreon video:
It's terrible how PJ easily says £300, £285 like it's a small thing.
If he worked somewhere, and we know he doesn't know how to do anything, and earned that money, would he talk the same way?
How much did they pay those guys for an hour of moving furniture?
Maybe PJ should get a calculator and work out how many hours he would need to carry furniture to make £285.
And yes: all those "cheap" things are dirty and what's worse, we all know they will stay dirty.
I also once bought two old, dirty, smelly armchairs through classified ads, which I kept in the garage until I collected the materials for remodeling.
I wanted to have such armchairs on the balcony and new ones (which can be bought) were too expensive for me, because outside on the balcony, pigeons can walk on them while we are not at home.
I would never bring those two old ladies into the apartment without a detailed renovation. Neither steam cleaning nor chemical cleaning helps.
It disgusts me that they will put that furniture in the rooms and not do anything with it.
Okay, maybe my mold and dust mite allergy is talking for me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
New thread suggestion:

“SJ’s Relationship with PJ is like the Chateau - Cold and Near Collapse”

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It actually does all that, and worse. I know we've been talking a lot about Stephanie Jarvis' manners of tossing people aside when she's done with them. Everybody in her entourage is very much aware of these antics and try their hardest to be able to stay. It's hard work, as Philip Janssen can tell you all about. But what he and some others are forgetting in their efforts to stay afloat is the "minor" detail that rules Stephanie Jarvis life in the end: it's all boring. If you lived through her cycle of excitements once it only goes downwards, up to the point where you can only sit around and wait for the next similar epic party to begin and if you are lucky enough she wants an early night, maybe you can escape too. It's more than draining, she literally sucks all life out of everyone that surrounds her, until there's no will left to go on. So, Philip, congrats on working as hard as you did to stay on her good side and carve yourself a place at her CHMN. By now I think we can safely determine you've reached the endpoint, you've outlasted most of her other boyfriends (with the exception of Potts, who refused to even become an ex because he is as addicted to boring stuff as she is and let's face it: they truly deserve each other), you can put it on your resume for the next exciting job of being a mistress to a exorbitantly rich elderly dude or chick (ask Tess Hoffman for tips how to work that ladder!), now be prepared to let boredom take over: there's nothing to look forward to anymore and real depression lures. I truly believe you are going to regret the fact that she hasn't kicked you out yet, because there's no worse punishment thinkable than having to stay by her side indefinitely.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Just watched the Patreon video. I would wager that Mummy and Percy stayed at the London apartment stuffed full with some of the shopaholic gruesome twosome’s auction buys and Mummy ordered F4F and Snorts to clean their tit out of the flat so it could be rented out. That was one expensive storage space for their crappy auction buys for the past year. The ole battle axe must have been furious with her lazy spendthrift daughter and her creepy faux “boyfriend.”

The gruesome twosome show no restraint in buying tit 24/7. WTF was up wth Sir Snorts a Lot purchasing over 100 pieces of china because they were similar and/ or the same pattern of ONE piece of china Snorts received from his grandfather a dozen years ago. They have way too much money at their disposal to waste on their shopping addictions.

As is usual with the LieLande schizophrenic bordello decorating scheme, the pieces purchased contained a mish mash of pieces that were either duplicates of the crap already at the Dump, were just junky pieces of crap, or just ugly. Hoarder Fanny insists on keeping every picture and rickety piece of furniture she has ever owned. WTF is her idea of a bamboo room? She is truly a tasteless maker.

F4F evidently uses the same decorating scheme for the flat as she uses at LieLande…..just put junky tit everywhere and plaster the walls with cheap pictures and paintings. There is little to no thought put into any purchase or decorating she undertakes at her homes.

She is a mega hoarder. Between her previous hoarding, the gift grab, and the huge sums of money she has spent shopping, the sum of her hoarding, unadulterated greed, entitlement, and shopping addiction has become patently obvious.

Seriously, Look at the amount of unbridled excess that she has revealed just with her little pink phone. Between the flat and LieLande, F4F must own a couple hundred framed pictures and paintings ( hanging on the walls, leaning against the walls, laying on steps, and stuffed into rooms and the attic), over a thousand pieces of china, dozens of tables, over a hundred chairs ( in all forms, broken ,fixed, etc.) close to a hundred lamps and chandeliers, over a dozen daybeds and sofas, at least 20 stuffed armoirs, hundreds of wine/champagne/ liquor glasses and decanters, over a dozen artificial Christmas trees, hundreds of ornaments, several dozen dress up outfits, thousands of books crammed all over the Dump, hundreds of pieces of fabrics, ribbons, stationary, dozens of coats/dozens of pairs of shoes/several closets stuffed with clothing, dozens of vases/clocks/ figurines, over a dozen perfumes, several fridges and freezers, and several fully stocked bars and over a hundred bottles of wine/ champagne in her always stocked wine cellar.

Outdoors, she, she has 3 to 4 fountains ( 3 waiting to be installed), and has purchased several statues and that stupid faux antique gazebo waiting to get installed, and stone tables and be benches.

One note: I hope Snorts‘ parents aren’t looking forward to having a Phi Phi grandchild in the future, because Snorts must have caused some sort of long term damage to his crotch region by perpetually shoe horning himself into the toddler sized skin tight jeans or “ jeggings” that he routinely wears. His pants are so tight he can barely bend his legs. If Snorts fell down ,he would be so constrained by his tight pants that he would just lay on his back like a tipped over turtle and have to scream for help to lift him into an upright position.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What I think is crazy is that F4F is all about quantity over quality when buying crap for the Dump. She just wants more, more, more, more of everything, regardless of the quality. Instead of purchasing a few good quality, properly restored pieces of antique furniture or lighting or rugs, she usually purchases dozens of broken, chipped, filthy pieces of routine old furniture, lamps, rugs, etc. She then either dumps them into a pile in the hallways or crams them in spare rooms. The furniture is never repaired or is restored in a half ass manner. Fabrics and rugs are never properly cleaned. They never change the stuffing in some of the questionable chairs they purchase. It is just unhygienic and gross.

it is ironic that with all the large sums of money she has spent in the past 3 years alone, she could have purchased a few rooms of beautiful high quality antique furniture. Instead, she has 3 to 4 good pieces that she purchased, and a hundred pieces of crappy furniture and rugs in varying levels of decay, neglect, or grossness. What a waste, such a tasteless maker.

I guess it may not matter in the long run, since keeping furniture in perpetually damp surroundings and uncontrolled temperatures could adversely affect the condition of the furniture. Would love to see the state of the Givenchy chest after a few years at moldy LieLande.

• Heart
orange boot polish in his earlier experiments

And store them in the warmth of the airing cupboard which makes them last longer…..
My 7 month renovation is still going on and draining my will to live. Lately we’ve been focusing on the inside. New flooring throughout the house done yourselves is no joke. We are moving west to east through the house. I’m mainly focused on finishing up the interior painting the past couple of days. I really hate cutting in. My hands are pretty painty at the end of the day. Magic erasers are really wonderful at getting paint off your hands. Don’t scrub yourself with them of course, but whilst washing your hands, just touching the magic eraser a little takes the paint right off. Also, I’ve started making my way around the house cleaning the exterior of my windows. My bastard stucco guys and house painters really did a number on them. I scrape with a razor blade, glass plus, then magic eraser the residual schmutz and then glass plus again. Thanks magic eraser! 🪄🧽
I have discovered " the pink stuff" available on Amazon. Works a treat and no noxious smells either.
Karmababy wins the Daphin of Tattle award . Sash to follow soon...
Thank you and hoorah.
Her London flat was filthy.
Snorts is so pleased with himself. Buying at auction for his castle dont you know.....
His china hoarding obsession is crazy. If an auction house is trying to shift something it is ALWAYS £80- 120 its called a 'come buy me' guide. He is such a crass twit.
The cost of travel and hiring a van with the loss of income from her flat means they should never have bought stuff. That console for the marquis apartment looks like a mass produced hotel piece. What happened to the medieval theme . They are a couple of clowns in drag.

One one hand I am very lucky to get my house renovated, on the other hand it is very, very hard to live through. I just like to live quietly in peace, whilst judging others.

I have taken lots of before and after pics & videos. The exterior is almost done, the new driveway should be going in next week, then the sprinkler system gets updated and finally the landscaping. The interior is just up to us now with the flooring & new trim. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it’s a long, dark, scary tunnel.

Also, an Italy towel will also instantly remove accidental paint on bodies. We are putting in an LVP hybrid. The best LL Flooring has to offer, whatever that means.
https://www.llflooring.com/p/durava...-7.56-in.-wide-x-50.63-in.-long-10052721.html
So far, it’s beautiful and comfortable to walk on. I’m trying to paint the new baseboard and casing before it gets installed, then it’s just a little touch up. Sometimes, my husband is faster than I am & I have to paint it in place and that’s the hard part for me. But, even though it’s not done, I can see how nice it looks. So that helps to push me through the tough parts. Just got my appliances back in the kitchen. Right now, I feel like I’m living in Annalise’s house. 🏚
And mummy HATES mess. Fannys MO must drive her nuts. As for squirrel assisting her spending and mess ....Mummy will not want to be at the dump during the heating installation. Every room will be affected. I wonder is her apartment with two new chandeliers will get heating and perhaps proper flooring. Fannys always wanting pretty has become ugly. ( I noted 3 electric heaters in Mummys apartment in one log. Those 6 mtr high ceilings take a lot of heating too)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you, Thank you @Karma baby! . Great work.
An hour for those two guys to remove stuff from the flat and load the van... I think not.
Also in the second patron vlog we were treated to did I spy a yellow cherry picker over the wall behind Kirsty's pruning.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh for a £1 for every time we hear Philip bought, I too could be living like those two twats. His spending is obscene on so many levels my mind is reeling from how ridiculous it is. Buying dirty unwanted crap that is not needed and will never be used using other people’s money. His parents must be so proud to have produced such a worthless addition to human society. No wonder they don’t want to appear on film.

Reactions: 20
Jules, if misery loves company, I will sit in your corner with you. Here are my tales of woe.

When we had the subzero temps in Tn, 3 weeks ago, my kitchen sink pipe froze and burst behind the wall of my kitchen. It flooded into my den area, and ruined several feet of hardwood in my kitchen and my den. The burst pipe ended up ruining all the moulding, paneling, a huge portion of the wall, the cabinets under the sink, the sub flooring, etc. The plumber helpfully cut out the wall in 2 areas before he located the burst pipe. I had electrical outlets that were soaked and I am in the process of going thru getting estimates for the insurance company from electricians, carpenters. Man that stinks, I thought, well, just keep going.

On Friday, my downstairs hvac unit ran out of freon and suddenly quit working, it will take a week for the new unit to be installed. I also found out that, evidently, in the past few weeks, a skunk has happily dug a hole and made a home under the slab housing the hvac unit to be replaced. I have to figure out how to get the little skunky critter to move. Oh man, I thought, people are facing much worse than this, just figure it out and keep rolling.

Then yesterday, I was driving down my driveway and was close to turning onto the street when 2 deer came flying out of the trees across the street and were frantically running directly towards the front of my car. I quickly swerved my car over so I would not hit the deer. Sadly and unfortunately, as I swerved, the side of my car hit the corner of my oversized metal mailbox, and the corner of the mailbox sliced completely straight thru the exterior 3 panels of my suv ( the front door panel, the back door panel, and a portion of the panel over the back tirewell. The corner of the mailbox cut completely thru the panels of my car just like you were opening a tuna can. I am taking my car on Tuesday for repair estimates to replace the panels but was told it would be at least a month before the body shop had an open slot to repair my car.

As I gazed at the top half of the sliced panels on the entire side of the car bowing out about 6 inches from the bottom portion across the entire length of the suv, I thought, screw it, I am now just pissed. The past 3 weeks have sucked rocks,

So, I am with you, my friend, in your frustration. I am now concentrating on figuring out how to get the skunk to move within the next week, so I can fill the hole up and screen the sides of the slab so the skunk cannot burrow underneath it again. . I threw a bunch of mothballs down the hole Friday evening and by Saturday morning, all the mothballs had been thrown out of the hole by the skunk. I had called about 3 animal trappers who could trap and move the skunk but they will not trap skunks because they end up getting sprayed. I put a solar light with the light facing in the hole to see if it would bother the skunk and make it leave, but it didn’t work, the skunk is still under the hvac slab.

If anyone has any suggestions about getting the skunk to move, it would be greatly appreciated. FYI: Swerving my car allowed the deer to dash by without running into the grill of my suv, avoiding squishing both of them and the front of the car. They ran into the woods and I assume had a lovely evening.

• Wow
  • Heart
[QUOTE="Karma baby!, post: 13654848, member: 32
Wait until I'm behind my desk with 1TB internet connection ;)
[/QUOTE]
Trust Fanny to load her stuff all over the pavement and on the road, regardless of whether anyone wants to get by. I bet all the neighbours will break open the champagne if she sells that flat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How about…

“The Gay Twink & Chatelaine Hag are 2 Shopaholic Peas In A Pod”

Reactions: 8
One one hand I am very lucky to get my house renovated, on the other hand it is very, very hard to live through. I just like to live quietly in peace, whilst judging others.

I have taken lots of before and after pics & videos. The exterior is almost done, the new driveway should be going in next week, then the sprinkler system gets updated and finally the landscaping. The interior is just up to us now with the flooring & new trim. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it’s a long, dark, scary tunnel.

Also, an Italy towel will also instantly remove accidental paint on bodies. We are putting in an LVP hybrid. The best LL Flooring has to offer, whatever that means.
https://www.llflooring.com/p/durava...-7.56-in.-wide-x-50.63-in.-long-10052721.html
So far, it’s beautiful and comfortable to walk on. I’m trying to paint the new baseboard and casing before it gets installed, then it’s just a little touch up. Sometimes, my husband is faster than I am & I have to paint it in place and that’s the hard part for me. But, even though it’s not done, I can see how nice it looks. So that helps to push me through the tough parts. Just got my appliances back in the kitchen. Right now, I feel like I’m living in Annalise’s house. 🏚
I feel that you are going about it the wrong way regarding renovating your house. The sensible way - or the way I would do it - is to appoint a project manager and move out to the nicest hotel in the area, returning only when the builders had left and the dust had settled ha ha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.