The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually wasn't talking about any particular YTber. I was initially just asking you with regard to your original comments about who you thought, YOU felt, should FO! So we could compare notes. SJ/PJ have been been on everybody's FO list for absolutely ever. I just wondered if you had any others in mind - simple, respectful question!
AND, as is the norm here, we all have our own opinions etc, so yes, I did agree with another member here regarding her comments, (is that against the rules of this forum?).
Do I now make my past comments and, myself, clear for you?
Again, I stress, everybody has a voice here and, as far as I know, with respect, no one person should attempt to disrespect another member, either! ❤
Bizarre. It seems like you tried to make a post that I made, in response to @lolander , about yourself. You never like or comment on any of my other posts, so that would seem to make sense. You asked me a question and I answered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Bizarre. It seems like you tried to make a post that I made, in response to @lolander , about yourself. You never like or comment on any of my other posts, so that would seem to make sense. You asked me a question and I answered.
One word - as you have now edited your original response - bizarre, e.g. what the hell do you actually mean? Iolander and I were originally in a conversation and you jumped on board!!!! Absolutely no problem to me but you made a comment, and I asked a question. With respect, please look back through this thread to clarify.

Reactions: 1
Just saw this on FB and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo apt for our Chateau "friends".
socialmedia.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
One word - as you have now edited your original response - bizarre, e.g. what the hell do you actually mean? Iolander and I were originally in a conversation and you jumped on board!!!! Absolutely no problem to me but you made a comment, and I asked a question. With respect, please look back through this thread to clarify.
Here’s the conversation, below. In what way was I jumping in on a conversation between you and @lolander ? You then responded to my comment (which is something you never do). And I answered your question. Are you sure you read it correctly?

39B3BBD6-E36D-4061-88A5-4011D9BBF5F9.jpeg

441C01A5-55C1-4FCA-9DDC-033FCAA7FC0C.jpeg

6E5B0AC0-DF3F-4A58-ABB4-5CCF3962900B.jpeg
58B61D94-C0C8-4B0B-88BA-2ABEDB4503E7.jpeg
549CE500-D6BA-4CD2-9214-DB5E050ED3BE.jpeg
A06B1D32-3C1C-4AA9-B11E-EBD83AE33685.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It wouldn't be difficult some mad person to gain entry into the HMN, hiding and doing harm to the inhabitants. It could either be when there's a whole gaggle of people there or when there's no one there. I don't see either Fan or Fil being the type to plan for an attack, but they should. At least have a baseball bat handy by the bedside and a lock on the door. Fan, in particular, is completely clueless and naive about personal safety.

I have googled myself and am happy to report I couldn't find anything about me! My name is pretty common which helps and I use an alias for social media. My FB and IG account are private and I hardly post anything anyway, I just have a few lifestyle groups and people I follow.
i have rare surname but managed to get myself a namesake. no relation. she usualy uses her maiden name and married name (which is same as mine), but last year a man from the insurance company called thinking i'm her so they could pay some sort of compensation. it was quite a lot of money.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Watch today’s Escape to the Nightmare and take a shot/drink every time Teresa or Ashtray say “bits” while they shop for their own $600 kitchen. 😂 You’ll get drunk pretty quickly!

2D34FBE8-5276-4438-BF48-917543185498.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Near end of today’s vlog Teresa mentioned making the kitchen himself. Wow. It might end up cheaper than Mummy’s $600 kitchen. Maybe they can just stack milk crates?

1717F900-C9AB-4040-8040-E1B55462E433.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Do we have a title bank for those that get nominated but not used?
  • That simpering, unemployed Dutch boy has landed with his patsy bum in the butter hasn’t he! ~ Kotare
  • They’re both as shallow as the Lalande puddle that reflects Fanny’s narc image! ~ Princess And The Pea
  • We’ve had arse bread at LieLande, now it’s crotch cups! ~ MRShavershamsdress
  • Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth ~ Abuela
  • Restrain the vain insane chatelaine ~ Iolair
  • Fanny is so full of crap it’s pushed up to make a cleavage ~ sideways
  • It’s Patreon Daze, beware of the gnomes erh Mummy and Percy ~ NoImNotAHorse
  • Alcohol and pain… So Lalande! ~ Jules100
  • Fanny hurt her back from carrying all her grifted money to the bank !!! ~ Pekey; Nom. Just Grift Wood
  • True aristocrats have exotic gardens, SJ has Hapsburg peacocks ~ DEEPblue82; Nom. ~ T Rex
  • Fanny and Philippa are the laziest lesbian couple in the world ~ BigGreenMeany; Nom. ~ ploppityplop2
  • The back goes out when the work comes out !!! :devilish: ~ Pekey; Nom ~ MRShavershamsdress
  • Her lady boy he needs to do something other than making out the chateau is his ~ Sfyns; Nom ~ Shari Holloway
  • The wardrobe, the witch, and the audacity of this witch ~ LadyRed; Nom. Madame No
  • Can’t finish the grand salon. We’re broke. Spent a month of Patreon $$$$ at Disneyland! ~ TorontoGWM
  • Punch him, just punch him and then punch him again! ~ Patriciarella
  • I’d prefer a room attached to my balcony ~ Patriciarella
  • Stephanie Jarvis has changed the conditions of her Patreon account and still is yet to file any ~ JustGriftWood
  • I do not Gettid, is Fanny hunting us down? ~ Patriciarella & Frenchessence
  • Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper ~ Le Comte of Monte Cristo; Nom. Iolair
  • Fanny LaFlash’ Fabulous Farmhouse of Flaming Feck All ~ MRSHavishamsdress; Nom. T Rex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I watched the 2 Puffs have lunch with Dana. Dana’s dandruff flakes were really noticeable on the shoulders of her black sweater. Girl, if you have flakes (occasionally it happens to the best of us), use a dandruff shampoo and a lint roller. Also, maybe stay away from black and navy blue for a while. And don’t make anything for me, I’m not that hungry, no really I had a big breakfast.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
  • That simpering, unemployed Dutch boy has landed with his patsy bum in the butter hasn’t he! ~ Kotare
  • They’re both as shallow as the Lalande puddle that reflects Fanny’s narc image! ~ Princess And The Pea
  • We’ve had arse bread at LieLande, now it’s crotch cups! ~ MRShavershamsdress
  • Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth ~ Abuela
  • Restrain the vain insane chatelaine ~ Iolair
  • Fanny is so full of crap it’s pushed up to make a cleavage ~ sideways
  • It’s Patreon Daze, beware of the gnomes erh Mummy and Percy ~ NoImNotAHorse
  • Alcohol and pain… So Lalande! ~ Jules100
  • Fanny hurt her back from carrying all her grifted money to the bank !!! ~ Pekey; Nom. Just Grift Wood
  • True aristocrats have exotic gardens, SJ has Hapsburg peacocks ~ DEEPblue82; Nom. ~ T Rex
  • Fanny and Philippa are the laziest lesbian couple in the world ~ BigGreenMeany; Nom. ~ ploppityplop2
  • The back goes out when the work comes out !!! :devilish: ~ Pekey; Nom ~ MRShavershamsdress
  • Her lady boy he needs to do something other than making out the chateau is his ~ Sfyns; Nom ~ Shari Holloway
  • The wardrobe, the witch, and the audacity of this witch ~ LadyRed; Nom. Madame No
  • Can’t finish the grand salon. We’re broke. Spent a month of Patreon $$$$ at Disneyland! ~ TorontoGWM
  • Punch him, just punch him and then punch him again! ~ Patriciarella
  • I’d prefer a room attached to my balcony ~ Patriciarella
  • Stephanie Jarvis has changed the conditions of her Patreon account and still is yet to file any ~ JustGriftWood
  • I do not Gettid, is Fanny hunting us down? ~ Patriciarella & Frenchessence
  • Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper ~ Le Comte of Monte Cristo; Nom. Iolair
  • Fanny LaFlash’ Fabulous Farmhouse of Flaming Feck All ~ MRSHavishamsdress; Nom. T Rex
I like this one, for what it’s worth! 😄

Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper ~ Le Comte of Monte Cristo; Nom. Iolair

Thread title?

“The 2 Poufs are Putting Out…More Content than SJ!”
This one is good, too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Title thread 🧵 suggestion:
Dan is perfect and Annalise is a mess… just kidding they are both the worst!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Benoit of Smug fame now appearing here too

oh blimey her boyfriend is becoming a mansplainer
Speaking of the Chateau de Lesigny, I've just finished watching series 1 of the BBC & Canal + production of "Marie Antoinette" currently on BBC I- Player. I watched it mainly because James Purefoy is in it playing Louis XV and I enjoy him as an actor. He always adds a slight air of menace to whatever character he's portraying. Chateau de Lesigny stands in for the Parc du Chateau de Compiegne where Antoinette first meets the French Royal family, and de Lesigny looks lovely spruced up. Interesting to see Benoit show up there. Really liked the TV series, despite their poetic licence. I wonder why they didn't use the real Chateau de Compiegne for filming, though perhaps there were scheduling conflicts or prohibitive costs involved.

Reactions: 15
Near end of today’s vlog Teresa mentioned making the kitchen himself. Wow. It might end up cheaper than Mummy’s $600 kitchen. Maybe they can just stack milk crates?

View attachment 1893273
Not a euphemism. I would not want this pair living in my attic!
And as Nanny would say "We do not say bit ,that is what goes between a horses teeth ,we say piece!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A few other title thread 🧵 suggestions:

-Where’s Philip? I don’t really care, I’m happy he’s gone.

-Amanda & Lincoln should buy Lalande and turn it into a donkey farm.

-I miss Kathy already.

-Is Dan the gardener homeless?

-Expensive exotic secret vacation or fix my falling down crumbling chateau? Duh, vacation of course!🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So seemingly Fanny hasn't pre recorded Patreon flog because it is not posted yet -so perhaps normal service has resumed and it will be uploaded in the middle of the night or when she can be arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.