The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually has a video out where Phi Phi locked an interior door and they had no key, to get to that wing of the shitoo Selmar went into the tower with a crow bar and broke open the secret door in one of the bedrooms there was a tiny lock on the door. I kept thinking why show someone how to break in.... and that place is so huge someone or more than one could sneak in an hide anywhere undetected . who know maybe someone is already secretly living there , like Dan????
So basically Phillipa creates havoc without trying?
If Fanny doesn't confiscate the keys from Phillipa she's going to be in trouble when it leaves. Trust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
After you old hags are done searching your names, don’t forget to search your email addresses too.😱
Hadn't thought of that. Just did it and nada, not a thing! It's good to be invisible. Because my name is common, even using my middle name, I've had to be very creative coming up with names I can use on the internet. It used to bother me, but now I see it as a positive. And no, it's not Madam Yes or Madam Maybe or Madam IDK! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hadn't thought of that. Just did it and nada, not a thing! It's good to be invisible. Because my name is common, even using my middle name, I've had to be very creative coming up with names I can use on the internet. It used to bother me, but now I see it as a positive. And no, it's not Madam Yes or Madam Maybe or Madam IDK! 🤣
I did find a picture of you before you scrubbed the internet of you identity…

079D3AC5-BB25-4F4B-AC27-710328B96996.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t find my name (there’s a well known ladies sports figure with the same name that I’ve never heard of), but my email popped up with everything on me. Just requested them to remove my info.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The couple at the Beautiful Chateau have befriended the Influencer and Wallpaperer. That means they’ll be grifting on Patreon sooner than later and flogging candles for 200 euros.

34404387-33D9-4C1D-9EF8-447B14FE6F52.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pippin, it sounds like you have had a very tough past few days and especially difficult past 24 hours. I am so sorry for your loss. I know your mother felt comforted by your presence and heard every word you whispered to her. Please be kind to yourself.

Hopefully, some of the experiences below may provide you with some comfort about your mother’s last few hours and passing today:

My father waited until I had left the room to take his last breath. I had been on night duty with my Dad and a nurse for the last 22 nights of his hospice care at the family home he shared with my narc mom, his wife of 53 years. He had been essentially comatose and unresponsive the last 3 days of his life.

My Dad had a very difficult time during the night hours and could not sleep until the last 3 days where he was non responsive. He died of small cell carcinoma of the prostate, a very aggressive cancer.

One thing my Dad and I discussed before his final days in hospice care was a passage I had read in a book about a mother’s experience in watching her profoundly disabled son die in a hospice setting. They were incredibly close in life as he relied upon his mother to do everything for him.

The mother watched as his breaths grew more and more shallow and erratic as her son edged closer to death. After the son had passed, he quickly communicated with his mother and explained to her what it was like to die, and that with each breath he skipped while in his body here on earth during the dying process, he was taking a breath in heaven and that as his breathing grew more shallow on earth, he was breathing more fully on the side of heaven and was joyfully and painlessly completing his transition to the other side. He explained that he could hear every word she spoke, even when he was considered comatose, and was very comforted by her presence and grateful for the care and love she had given him thru out his lifetime.

So, during the first few days of his hospice care, I asked Dad if this was true and that is what he experienced when he passed, to give me a sign after he died. On the 22nd night of hospice, I had just left my father’s room after administering a final dose of morphine and a couple of minutes after I passed thru the bedroom door, the nurse called me back and said he is gone. So I went back into the bedroom and lifted up his little Shih Tzu Gidget to the hospital bed to say her final goodbye to my Dad, who had just passed away. After a few minutes, I said, okay Dad, is what the disabled young man said to his mother true with you. Did you have the same experience?

The new light bulb in the bedroom lamp next to his hospital bed in the bedroom suddenly blew out/ burnt out and went dark and the overhead lights in the room forcefully flickered twice. The nurse freaked out, but I think Dad was confirming that he had the same type of experience as the young man.

I think it is possible your mom had a similar experience and a joyful transition to heaven. I know she was grateful and appreciate for all you have done for her.
Wow! Thank you for sharing that. These are the kind of beautiful, shared experiences that I’m holding on to. I believe. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But, it does make me wonder if any of them have any real friends outside of the Chateauverse
It's difficult to know @ Summerbaby as we are only shown what they want to show . . . which is fair enough I guess.
Some seem more family oriented and others gravitate to other chateau owners.
I think those without family close by such as Patrick and Stuart would gravitate towards other chateau owners, simply because renovating their chateaus is something they have in common.
As do Adrian and Carole, and Ash and Terry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Vlogging on Yt is not for sissies...Many of those people led realy anonimous lives..but when you expose your lifestyle on YT you must have a skin like a rhino...There are always people who critisize you...your looks..what you say...what you wear...how your house looks like...where you pay it from..

Thats why there is very little of me to find on internet...there is...off course..but we like to keep our life private...for as much as possible..i think we could make a very interesting vlog about our estate and lives...it also would invlove i had to keep a lot of our friends out...i know i would loose a lott of them when i would vlog our time together..Also i think it can be very dangerous to display your live on YT..

Fanny uses YT as a source of income...also Patreon...she is selling her soul to the devil...but she doesnt care...untill at one point some lunatic is entering her kitchen...or bedroom...i think she is playing with fire...i wouldnt sleep a wink..
Agree.
It's hard enough in 'real life' to keep your business private.
Friends, neighbours.
Sometimes they can be so nosy.

I think Stephanie's soul was well and truly sold to the devil some time ago.

Like you I have an unusual name and know for a fact that I am the only person in the UK with said name, so try not to use it on social media.
I know that if I gave my name here when we talking Scottish surnames, I know that @lolair would/could identify my family quick smart.

Gosh! I'll have to try that one too! 💄💋
Try a lip primer under the lipsticks you already have.
Apply the primer, leave for a few minutes then apply your lippy.
I was sceptical about them but they do help lipstick last longer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched Selmar prancing around at the end of his vlog – I think he has been growing magic mushrooms! Nothing that I saw gives me confidence that his dancing will bring him and Tatyana financial security, or in their case, a chateau! Even before he starts dancing, he needs to ‘grow a voice’ and have a ‘make over’. This may seem harsh, but when teaching dance, you dance-as-one, so a well-groomed teacher is necessary. If he manages to get that far, I wonder if he has a business plan? Does he have qualifications in teaching dance? It’s a mystery to me how he survives. Yes, Bill & Vivian are providing free rent (I’m assuming they are), for jobs he does around the property, but there are other costs involved in day to day living. I wonder if he receives any unemployment payments. I also would not be surprised that Selmar & Tatyana are hopeful that Bill & Vivian will sell the chateau to them at some ridiculous low price. I have never heard any mention of Bill & Vivian having children.
I get the impression Tatyana has some family money since she's from Jamaica/lived in the US/has a home in UK. She had a career prior to moving with Selmar. I also get the impression Selmar probably inherited something from a deceased family member before he took up van life, and didn't really depend on Steph's money for income, but more for company and experience. He just stuck in a look that worked for him years ago. My guess he's stuck in Early 90s, when people wore lots of vests, jeans, and long hair. Grunge look I guess, mixed in with this Renaissance Fair obsession LOL. I still like him as a person but I wonder about his hygiene as well. I see them both using natural products, crystal deodorant and oil in their hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has her patron amount dipped? She also now says in the top 500 accounts and it was 400…..

I keep thinking about her lies.
How old Gerry actually was when she was born. He said about 12 when Derek told him Isabel was pregnant. But he would have been nearly 16 ?
What 16 year old boy spends time with a baby? A little princess playing with Barbies wanting to be a princess who might well Schream and Schream when she wanted her own way eg all the time.
From the age of three she was having holidays with her Granny in France.
She tells us she was 9 when they moved to Cransford. He said They were both in the car together driving up to see it for the first time. Was Gerry driving. . ?

Did Mummy and Derek ever have holidays together?
We hear of the many trips Fanny took with Daddy…..
So much of her story does not add up.

And now we have the MIA squirrel.
Mummy’s trip to SA delay for business????
The heating installation was supposed to commence on the 10th….
Where are they!?

As for Dana she is probably the one loyal friend . She also has a day job. Respect. I do wish she would do elegant not skater mini dresses when she cooks at the castle. And get Annanliss to condition and cut her hair.

The drink flows in chateau land. What else do they have with no friends, money worries, and the cold. Most of them don’t look that happy!?
Having said that I am no googling sheepskin coats. Fanny wearing hers has inspired me🙄
Late last year I was reading an interview with Gerry.
He said he was born in 1960.
By my calculations he is fifteen years older than Steph.
To me, Gerry looks to be in his early sixties.
So I think you are close to the mark @Lochness Monster.

View attachment 1892538
View attachment 1892430

Yel I
4 hours ago
Strange cos it's been snowing all around France for 3 days now ?
@KiKiGee . . . I love how you catch a moment with a meme or pic. It's very clever . . . and amusing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.