The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for quoting myself but here is Selmar's video showing the wedding dance he choreographed for two of his pupils. He seemed pleased with it! :eek:

Ok that is really bad. I mean, they’re students, right? So maybe it’s ok to be really stiff, awkward, ungainly...? Were the students proud of themselves and happy that he recorded their efforts for all the world to see? I would have been mortified. Those backward kicks of hers! I hope they improved before doing this as a wedding dance. Also, did you notice by the .59 mark the music changed and it reminded me of the music from the old Addams Family TV show. 😂😂 I was about to start snapping my fingers. Snap snap. 🧛‍♀️🕴(No Morticia emoji)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fanny liked his teaching style🤣.
Poor Selmar he tries…. And Tats has no rhythm or dancing skills. The one dance was like pushing a wardrobe about when he vlogged it! His dreams of a dance school hers are a fantasy reality show.

I don’t think Bill and Fifienne are daft . It would be foolish to leave their chateau even as castle sitters to have S and T for six months. I cannot work out how long Tats can even reside in France. 90 days?
I was wondering is it 90 days for most people?
We have friends with property in Nerac.
They can only spend a maximum of about three months then they have to come back for three months.

Reactions: 6
I get the impression Tatyana has some family money since she's from Jamaica/lived in the US/has a home in UK. She had a career prior to moving with Selmar. I also get the impression Selmar probably inherited something from a deceased family member before he took up van life, and didn't really depend on Steph's money for income, but more for company and experience. He just stuck in a look that worked for him years ago. My guess he's stuck in Early 90s, when people wore lots of vests, jeans, and long hair. Grunge look I guess, mixed in with this Renaissance Fair obsession LOL. I still like him as a person but I wonder about his hygiene as well. I see them both using natural products, crystal deodorant and oil in their hair.
So smelling, basically.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He just stuck in a look that worked for him years ago. My guess he's stuck in Early 90s, when people wore lots of vests, jeans, and long hair. Grunge look I guess, mixed in with this Renaissance Fair obsession LOL. I still like him as a person but I wonder about his hygiene as well. I see them both using natural products, crystal deodorant and oil in their hair.
So smelling, basically.
B. O. & stank crotch.💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
  • That simpering, unemployed Dutch boy has landed with his patsy bum in the butter hasn’t he! ~ Kotare
  • They’re both as shallow as the Lalande puddle that reflects Fanny’s narc image! ~ Princess And The Pea
  • We’ve had arse bread at LieLande, now it’s crotch cups! ~ MRShavershamsdress
  • Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth ~ Abuela
  • Restrain the vain insane chatelaine ~ Iolair
  • Fanny is so full of crap it’s pushed up to make a cleavage ~ sideways
  • It’s Patreon Daze, beware of the gnomes erh Mummy and Percy ~ NoImNotAHorse
  • Alcohol and pain… So Lalande! ~ Jules100
  • Fanny hurt her back from carrying all her grifted money to the bank !!! ~ Pekey; Nom. Just Grift Wood
  • True aristocrats have exotic gardens, SJ has Hapsburg peacocks ~ DEEPblue82; Nom. ~ T Rex
  • Fanny and Philippa are the laziest lesbian couple in the world ~ BigGreenMeany; Nom. ~ ploppityplop2
  • The back goes out when the work comes out !!! :devilish: ~ Pekey; Nom ~ MRShavershamsdress
  • Her lady boy he needs to do something other than making out the chateau is his ~ Sfyns; Nom ~ Shari Holloway
  • The wardrobe, the witch, and the audacity of this witch ~ LadyRed; Nom. Madame No
  • Can’t finish the grand salon. We’re broke. Spent a month of Patreon $$$$ at Disneyland! ~ TorontoGWM
  • Punch him, just punch him and then punch him again! ~ Patriciarella
  • I’d prefer a room attached to my balcony ~ Patriciarella
  • Stephanie Jarvis has changed the conditions of her Patreon account and still is yet to file any ~ JustGriftWood
  • I do not Gettid, is Fanny hunting us down? ~ Patriciarella & Frenchessence
  • Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper ~ Le Comte of Monte Cristo; Nom. Iolair
  • Fanny LaFlash’ Fabulous Farmhouse of Flaming Feck All ~ MRSHavishamsdress; Nom. T Rex
“Punch him, just punch him and then punch him again!” ~Patriciarella. I don’t know what prompted this one but it’s awesome! 😂

Speaking of arse bread, I'd like to see Potty-Breath bake a hedgehog version of these in honour of Snorty...

View attachment 1893361
Omg! I’m dying!!! Where does one find such delicacies?😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.