The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • That simpering, unemployed Dutch boy has landed with his patsy bum in the butter hasn’t he! ~ Kotare
  • They’re both as shallow as the Lalande puddle that reflects Fanny’s narc image! ~ Princess And The Pea
  • We’ve had arse bread at LieLande, now it’s crotch cups! ~ MRShavershamsdress
  • Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth ~ Abuela
  • Restrain the vain insane chatelaine ~ Iolair
  • Fanny is so full of crap it’s pushed up to make a cleavage ~ sideways
  • It’s Patreon Daze, beware of the gnomes erh Mummy and Percy ~ NoImNotAHorse
  • Alcohol and pain… So Lalande! ~ Jules100
  • Fanny hurt her back from carrying all her grifted money to the bank !!! ~ Pekey; Nom. Just Grift Wood
  • True aristocrats have exotic gardens, SJ has Hapsburg peacocks ~ DEEPblue82; Nom. ~ T Rex
  • Fanny and Philippa are the laziest lesbian couple in the world ~ BigGreenMeany; Nom. ~ ploppityplop2
  • The back goes out when the work comes out !!! :devilish: ~ Pekey; Nom ~ MRShavershamsdress
  • Her lady boy he needs to do something other than making out the chateau is his ~ Sfyns; Nom ~ Shari Holloway
  • The wardrobe, the witch, and the audacity of this witch ~ LadyRed; Nom. Madame No
  • Can’t finish the grand salon. We’re broke. Spent a month of Patreon $$$$ at Disneyland! ~ TorontoGWM
  • Punch him, just punch him and then punch him again! ~ Patriciarella
  • I’d prefer a room attached to my balcony ~ Patriciarella
  • Stephanie Jarvis has changed the conditions of her Patreon account and still is yet to file any ~ JustGriftWood
  • I do not Gettid, is Fanny hunting us down? ~ Patriciarella & Frenchessence
  • Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper ~ Le Comte of Monte Cristo; Nom. Iolair
  • Fanny LaFlash’ Fabulous Farmhouse of Flaming Feck All ~ MRSHavishamsdress; Nom. T Rex
Speaking of arse bread, I'd like to see Potty-Breath bake a hedgehog version of these in honour of Snorty...

received_713427713505161~2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Similar to me. My online presence is virtually non-existent, unless one knows exactly where to look and what name I use. I used to be extremely active in all social media, but lost interest in it all over the past five years or so. None of it was ever public. It's always amazed me that people on Facebook can list who their spouse and children are, where their kids go to school, where they themselves live and work... madness to have no concept of personal security. The same goes for YouTube. It really can be dangerous to put one's self out there. Fanny seems particularly stupid regarding this. So now I have no Facebook, no Instagram or Twitter, and no Tic Tok; but I do have a very active invitation only Discord group of about 150 dedicated members but even that is very hard to find unless one is interested in specific aspects of historical academic research and the odd forensic archaeological lecture. Oh, and I do have a Pinterest board or two, but why anyone but me would find them interesting is anyone's guess. Does Fanny have a Pinterest board? It's something I hadn't considered before.
She does - search Stephanie Jarvis Chateau and it will come up.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
In my experience California is thought to be 'casual' but in reality, compared with Aussies and kiwis - quite uptight (much to my surprise after getting to know a few Californians and visiting there a few times).
I have worked in the tertiary sector for many years and have post grad quals, and I work/mix with Drs and Professors - we would still be okay with 'gang' and 'guys' - it is not seen as disrespectful or even unprofessional by us, a tad informal, but not an issue - I doubt anyone would blink an eye. These days students aren't required (and neither do they use) honourifics at all - lecturers are all addressed by their first names without the 'Dr' or 'Prof'.
Haha. Following the genius Gustavo Arellano on Twitter, goading his followers to come up with nicknames for Cali's more notorious surfer Nazi enclaves. #socalcitynicknames
Anacrime
Fascist Island

• Wow
Reactions: 5
  • That simpering, unemployed Dutch boy has landed with his patsy bum in the butter hasn’t he! ~ Kotare
  • They’re both as shallow as the Lalande puddle that reflects Fanny’s narc image! ~ Princess And The Pea
  • Fanny hurt her back from carrying all her grifted money to the bank !!! ~ Pekey; Nom. Just Grift Wood
  • True aristocrats have exotic gardens, SJ has Hapsburg peacocks ~ DEEPblue82; Nom. ~ T Rex
  • Fanny and Philippa are the laziest lesbian couple in the world ~ BigGreenMeany; Nom. ~ ploppityplop2
  • The back goes out when the work comes out !!! :devilish: ~ Pekey; Nom ~ MRShavershamsdress
  • Her lady boy he needs to do something other than making out the chateau is his ~ Sfyns; Nom ~ Shari Holloway
  • The wardrobe, the witch, and the audacity of this witch ~ LadyRed; Nom. Madame No
  • Can’t finish the grand salon. We’re broke. Spent a month of Patreon $$$$ at Disneyland! ~ TorontoGWM
  • Stephanie Jarvis has changed the conditions of her Patreon account and still is yet to file any ~ JustGriftWood
  • Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper ~ Le Comte of Monte Cristo; Nom. Iolair
  • Fanny LaFlash’ Fabulous Farmhouse of Flaming Feck All ~ MRSHavishamsdress; Nom. T Rex
My vote- Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s why I always try to take 10 minutes to cool off and think when I feel like I’m under attack and re-evaluate. As someone who has mixed affective state my temper is fast, hot and vicious. I don’t like to let that part of my brain lose. It causes unnecessary stress. I certainly would not expose myself to the world through vlogging. Or any kind of social media besides TL.
Happy to hear it went well and no disasters 😉. What a beautiful ring. That date will be here in no time.
I’ve just googled myself and my Instagram showed up but there were more french entries for my name than English. 😂😂

• Haha
Guuuuurl, you are good. The FBI got nothing on your files! Of course, I’m partial to that last one. But really, they’re all keepers!😝

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am definitely finding the whole ‘where are Angelina and Lightning’ thing intriguing! I watched them for a bit at the beginning of the chateau-verse craphole but couldn’t take Philly anymore. I liked Angelina but felt she was always holding back somehow and got too cutesy. I’d watch her without that black-eyed Philly dude. I enjoyed her trip back to her homeland, Estonia.
According to her insta, she was at St Pancras station 4 days ago. Hope she is okay.
Really though, not answering or even acknowledging the many people who have asked is probably some ploy to create intrigue. Especially convinced of this based on his most recent vlog.

8E6C0134-6F22-4C90-980A-9B74EC34BBFB.jpeg

• Wow
I did that once, a few articles and photos of my volunteer work popped up. My Instagram is public, but I only got two selfies, anything else is mediocre art, travels, grey skies with philosophical mushings, LOL.
I hardly use FB except for playing games and keeping in touch with friends. I've privated a lot of my albums and deleted a lot of posts.
I have the most boring instagram account ever, I use it to mainly follow my nieces in Australia and see what my son. Is up to😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not a euphemism. I would not want this pair living in my attic!
And as Nanny would say "We do not say bit ,that is what goes between a horses teeth ,we say piece!!
Nanny was always doomed to disappointment with my brother and me. Little wonder she retired after us!🤣

somebody else - go for it!
Why not choose one from the suggestions and stake your claim?

Speaking of arse bread, I'd like to see Potty-Breath bake a hedgehog version of these in honour of Snorty...

View attachment 1893361
You know those are stuffed right?!?🤭

I am definitely finding the whole ‘where are Angelina and Lightning’ thing intriguing! I watched them for a bit at the beginning of the chateau-verse craphole but couldn’t take Philly anymore. I liked Angelina but felt she was always holding back somehow and got too cutesy. I’d watch her without that black-eyed Philly dude. I enjoyed her trip back to her homeland, Estonia.
According to her insta, she was at St Pancras station 4 days ago. Hope she is okay.
Really though, not answering or even acknowledging the many people who have asked is probably some ploy to create intrigue. Especially convinced of this based on his most recent vlog.

View attachment 1893458
Yes but that says “fellow ex-chatelaine”! That would suggest she herself is no longer a chatelaine as well!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I totally agree. This double kissing and hugging people that you have only just met is still rather alien to me and, on most occasions, makes me feel rather uncomfortable. Just why would you do that? Fine for friends and family but not complete strangers no matter what their culture.
Do you think it is a generational "thing" or just, current day social media pressure? :unsure:
From what I see on TV/in the media, some people do it even if when they don't actually like the other person. Again, :unsure:
I much preferred an acquaintance's boyfriend kissing all the way up my arm from my hand when they visited for the first time. 😄😂 and he wasn't even French!
And she married him after that! ,🤷

• Haha
I’ve just googled myself and my Instagram showed up but there were more french entries for my name than English. 😂😂
Now I’ve just gooooooogooooled myself and I’m impressed😂😂😂. I’m a singer, actress, doctor, steel worker, expert cannabis educator and fiction writer…. Also who I really am, hmmm.

Nanny was always doomed to disappointment with my brother and me. Little wonder she retired after us!🤣

Why not choose one from the suggestions and stake your claim?

You know those are stuffed right?!?🤭

Yes but that says “fellow ex-chatelaine”! That would suggest she herself is no longer a chatelaine as well!!!
What?! OMG- good catch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So...Benoit is at the Beau Chateau and, on the phone with Phillip, conveys kisses from Anna and Phillip to Ian and Daphne...so I guess a new friendship is in the first stages. I adore Benoit so I will enjoy watching him work at the Beau Chateau.

• Heart
Now I’ve just gooooooogooooled myself and I’m impressed😂😂😂. I’m a singer, actress, doctor, steel worker, expert cannabis educator and fiction writer…. Also who I really am, hmmm.

What?! OMG- good catch!
In one of my entries I used to be mayor of a French town. 😂😂

• Haha
After you old hags are done searching your names, don’t forget to search your email addresses too.😱

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.