The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going on that, he'd even struggle with sex by numbers! Perhaps the Hokey Coky would be better. ("In,out, in, out, you shake it all about.....")
And to think Stephanie Jarvis did that with Selmar... - I almost can't hold my dinner in... 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ok, I’ve got it figured out… Philip ran away from Lalande to be with Angelina from Chateau Life. (He has a thing for older fake blondes.) She also brought Lightning with her, so Philip got a dog after all. It’s a win-win for everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Word to the wise regarding sheepskin coats... they're heavy! 19 years ago when my husband bought me mine - I was pregnant with our son and it was a bloody cold winter - I was younger and fitter! There is a local industry and it was a longterm, sustainable choice. Now, at 60 something and not as nimble as I used to be, I find I can't wear it for too long. At the end of the day my back aches and I feel so tired. I wore it today for about two hours. That was enough. It's gorgeous, it's super warm, it will last a longtime but my back can't take it for too long anymore.

Just sayin'
Excellent intel. Thank you. You may have save me a whhoouge amount of money.
The Chateau DIY bio of Jarvis…..

Stephanie has proven that once a vlogger has a following, they can put out total crap and deluded fans will eat it up. Snorts doesn’t need to be a terrific editor….he doesn’t even need to be a good editor! He just needs to crap out a video…her crazy fans will love it and her detractors will hate it. She just has to keep feeding the crazies and they come back for more.
talking of crazies. Caz has been doing her homework

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just watched Selmar prancing around at the end of his vlog – I think he has been growing magic mushrooms! Nothing that I saw gives me confidence that his dancing will bring him and Tatyana financial security, or in their case, a chateau! Even before he starts dancing, he needs to ‘grow a voice’ and have a ‘make over’. This may seem harsh, but when teaching dance, you dance-as-one, so a well-groomed teacher is necessary. If he manages to get that far, I wonder if he has a business plan? Does he have qualifications in teaching dance? It’s a mystery to me how he survives. Yes, Bill & Vivian are providing free rent (I’m assuming they are), for jobs he does around the property, but there are other costs involved in day to day living. I wonder if he receives any unemployment payments. I also would not be surprised that Selmar & Tatyana are hopeful that Bill & Vivian will sell the chateau to them at some ridiculous low price. I have never heard any mention of Bill & Vivian having children.
He is not a skilled dancer- he slowly grapevines forward and back in a Snorts inspired costume. Agony to watch. Very disconcerting.

It’s his hair that’s always bothered me. It looks like it’s dripping with products…or, something. It gives me the 🤢.
Like Snorts hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A competent dance teacher would be able to choreograph to the couple's ability. I don't think that routine would fit the music no matter how proficient the dancers were. (I competed in ballroom in my younger days, and trained with IDTA accredited teachers) . Selmar seems to struggle with tempo, even when he dances.
And to use the Addams Family movie tango for a wedding…🤭

Ok, I’ve got it figured out… Philip ran away from Lalande to be with Angelina from Chateau Life. (He has a thing for older fake blondes.) She also brought Lightning with her, so Philip got a dog after all. It’s a win-win for everyone!
Angelina Ballerina doesn’t even have to remember a new name when she moans…barfalicious…🥴🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Fanny liked his teaching style🤣.
Poor Selmar he tries…. And Tats has no rhythm or dancing skills. The one dance was like pushing a wardrobe about when he vlogged it! His dreams of a dance school hers are a fantasy reality show.

I don’t think Bill and Fifienne are daft . It would be foolish to leave their chateau even as castle sitters to have S and T for six months. I cannot work out how long Tats can even reside in France. 90 days?
Yes 90 days in any 180 days, basically 3 months in every 6 month period

Reactions: 11
Vlogging on Yt is not for sissies...Many of those people led realy anonimous lives..but when you expose your lifestyle on YT you must have a skin like a rhino...There are always people who critisize you...your looks..what you say...what you wear...how your house looks like...where you pay it from..

Thats why there is very little of me to find on internet...there is...off course..but we like to keep our life private...for as much as possible..i think we could make a very interesting vlog about our estate and lives...it also would invlove i had to keep a lot of our friends out...i know i would loose a lott of them when i would vlog our time together..Also i think it can be very dangerous to display your live on YT..

Fanny uses YT as a source of income...also Patreon...she is selling her soul to the devil...but she doesnt care...untill at one point some lunatic is entering her kitchen...or bedroom...i think she is playing with fire...i wouldnt sleep a wink..
She actually has a video out where Phi Phi locked an interior door and they had no key, to get to that wing of the shitoo Selmar went into the tower with a crow bar and broke open the secret door in one of the bedrooms there was a tiny lock on the door. I kept thinking why show someone how to break in.... and that place is so huge someone or more than one could sneak in an hide anywhere undetected . who know maybe someone is already secretly living there , like Dan????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I did that once, a few articles and photos of my volunteer work popped up. My Instagram is public, but I only got two selfies, anything else is mediocre art, travels, grey skies with philosophical mushings, LOL.
I hardly use FB except for playing games and keeping in touch with friends. I've privated a lot of my albums and deleted a lot of posts.
Similar to me. My online presence is virtually non-existent, unless one knows exactly where to look and what name I use. I used to be extremely active in all social media, but lost interest in it all over the past five years or so. None of it was ever public. It's always amazed me that people on Facebook can list who their spouse and children are, where their kids go to school, where they themselves live and work... madness to have no concept of personal security. The same goes for YouTube. It really can be dangerous to put one's self out there. Fanny seems particularly stupid regarding this. So now I have no Facebook, no Instagram or Twitter, and no Tic Tok; but I do have a very active invitation only Discord group of about 150 dedicated members but even that is very hard to find unless one is interested in specific aspects of historical academic research and the odd forensic archaeological lecture. Oh, and I do have a Pinterest board or two, but why anyone but me would find them interesting is anyone's guess. Does Fanny have a Pinterest board? It's something I hadn't considered before.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like Daphne and beau at the Beau Chateau have shanghaied Benoit. At least from the thumbnail. I’m not up for a reno vlog this afternoon.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to see Kathy move on. I enjoyed her more realistic glimpse into daily life in rural France unlike the delusional wing nuts we like to banter on about.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
SJ and PJ are an obvious "given".
You didn't answer my original query to your previous statement, e.g who else, should f@@k off? :unsure:
am really intrigued as to who else in addition to SJ/PJH you feelk should also FO. ❤
TBH, I don't think any YTuber should FO, I personally just stop watching them so that they don't earn any kind of financial revenue from me. :cool:
I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. I already said I was talking about SJ and Philip. You’re making no sense, you haven’t answered MY question…who were you talking about? You said we could compare notes??? Also, you say no You Tuber should be told to duck off, and yet you praised another member( @lolander ) for doing just that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 1892538
View attachment 1892430

Yel I
4 hours ago
Strange cos it's been snowing all around France for 3 days now ?
Hysterical, especially since Dan the Sham has been vlogging daily and showing how cold and snowy it's been in the same area. Honestly, why lie about something that's so easy to check Fanny? LieLande does not have it's own micro- climate. Just admit you screw with the timelines and stop underestimating everyone's ability to read a weather report! Stupid cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Dana, this is cooking
Oh snap- how did I miss that?!? While I do not condone violence, things had to be very bad if Angelina was the delivery person of THAT punch. (Take note, Edd- be nicer to your wife. Anna is much stronger and scrappier than Angelina- you'll be vlogging with not one but TWO black eyes!)

I finally got round to watching Lunch at Dana's. I'll focus on the positives- this is probably the one time Andrew did not have to bring the meal to someone's house. While he was his usual non-charming self (annoying AF), Dana did a great job at shutting him down multiple times. I will give Dana props- she was exceptionally kind to the little girl (and made her feel included), and while Andrew never explained who the other guests were (I suspect it was Andrew's sister and his nieces), Dana certainly did her best to be a good hostess. The vibe was completely different than a Fanny Four Flues production- based on the lack of coats being worn in the kitchen and at dinner, Dana's home has heat! While her hair was a crazy mess (which is not unusual- girl, call up Annaliese and get a keratin treatment stat, and book one for Tess as well!), Dana's house seems more welcoming and fun. Dana even busted out her best bottle of wine for dinner- something Fanny would never do (as she saves the best bottles to drink in the wine closet with Potts and Larkin, like when the ceiling caved in from the pink bathroom that she blamed Ian for.) At the end of the day, even with the face scratching and hair, I'd rather have dinner at Dana's.
But still-I hate it when I am invited to dinner and the meal is not ready and then you watch the host prepare it while hungry. So rude.

• Heart
Similar to me. My online presence is virtually non-existent, unless one knows exactly where to look and what name I use. I used to be extremely active in all social media, but lost interest in it all over the past five years or so. None of it was ever public. It's always amazed me that people on Facebook can list who their spouse and children are, where their kids go to school, where they themselves live and work... madness to have no concept of personal security. The same goes for YouTube. It really can be dangerous to put one's self out there. Fanny seems particularly stupid regarding this. So now I have no Facebook, no Instagram or Twitter, and no Tic Tok; but I do have a very active invitation only Discord group of about 150 dedicated members but even that is very hard to find unless one is interested in specific aspects of historical academic research and the odd forensic archaeological lecture. Oh, and I do have a Pinterest board or two, but why anyone but me would find them interesting is anyone's guess. Does Fanny have a Pinterest board? It's something I hadn't considered before.
I learned that lesson very young when due to my parent’s civil rights activism the KKK held a cross burning on our lawn. Actions have consequences, so always be prepared. My parents believed in owning one’s actions. At least until my father’s mental health failed. Fanny will never be prepared to reap that which she has sowed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Goading, stop trying to provoke - Please read our rules and why they're important
I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. I already said I was talking about SJ and Philip. You’re making no sense, you haven’t answered MY question…who were you talking about? You said we could compare notes??? Also, you say no You Tuber should be told to duck off, and yet you praised another member( @lolander ) for doing just that.
I actually wasn't talking about any particular YTber. I was initially just asking you with regard to your original comments about who you thought, YOU felt, should FO! So we could compare notes. SJ/PJ have been been on everybody's FO list for absolutely ever. I just wondered if you had any others in mind - simple, respectful question!
AND, as is the norm here, we all have our own opinions etc, so yes, I did agree with another member here regarding her comments, (is that against the rules of this forum?).
Do I now make my past comments and, myself, clear for you?
Again, I stress, everybody has a voice here and, as far as I know, with respect, no one person should attempt to disrespect another member, either! ❤

he's at the shito and then more block laying with cement anti freeze in the mix and snowman making with kids

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So a bit of a snark from.Billy towards Ryan right at the end of the latest vlog.. 😃. The sandblasting is looking fantastic. I love nice solid old wood.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.