The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they may use this. Paying the mortgage could maybe be argued as paying the mortgage because then it's under their control.

'Its purpose is to contribute to and participate in the sustainability, safeguard...'
Here's the English translation the two Smugs have had a big plan for a while- looks like patreon money can be used to fund the candle business or am I wrong?
S OF CHÂTEAU GONNEVILLE SUR HONFLEUR
Associations law of July 1, 1901

PUBLISHED ON: April 20, 2021
AD TYPE: Creation
RNA NUMBER: W143007503
ISSUE NUMBER: 20210016
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 213
TITLE: FRIENDS OF CHÂTEAU GONNEVILLE SUR HONFLEUR
SUBJECT: brings together the friends, protectors and defenders of Château Gonneville sur Honfleur; Its purpose is to contribute to and participate in the sustainability, safeguard and restoration of Château Gonneville sur Honfleur, located at 2 Chemin de l'Eglise 14600 GONNEVILLE SUR HONFLEUR, as well as its historical outbuildings, and in particular its farmhouse, barns of the stable, its park and its gardens and more generally to act for the development, the promotion and the influence of the castle Gonneville sur Honfleur; It will contribute to this in particular by organizing cultural, festive, tourist and sporting events, fundraising, blogs and online videos, by organizing participatory work sites, internships, by supervising voluntary actions and learning, through the sale of various and varied products, aimed at promoting, animating and preserving the domain;
HEAD OFFICE: 2 chemin de l'Eglise 14600 Gonneville-sur-Honfleur
DECLARATION DATE: April 13, 2021
PLACE OF DECLARATION: Lisieux sub-prefecture
BUSINESS AREAS :
heritage preservation / commemorations, maintenance of historic monuments and sites, military remembrance
[/QUOTE]
They now have a parfum business called Harbours, started in November, not sure if the candles are directed through this or not.
[/QUOTE]
the candle sales are listed on their website through Habours SAS.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Actually, that's exactly what Dan's been doing... this is Caseys vlog from Dec 5th... Dan is practically copying it...
Thank you Imperious Me! This is the first time I'm seeing a Casey Nesbit vlog an oh my freakin' gods! Dan is mirroring him to the max! Same annoying hand gestures, same camera angles, same verbal expressions, same dumb looking his face, same facial expressions, same script, same way of dressing and same stupid sunglasses indoors. I had no idea! Dan has even copied the leather jewellery 🤣🤣🤣! If anyone of his loyal fans (at least those with half a brain) watched and analysed this, they'd leave Dan in droves. Dan is in no way an original, he's simply a copycat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
'flow thru ventilation
Is there a reason Dan does not put mortar between the bricks? Other than flow through ventilation? I know he likes to glue everything together with render but I thought
I use something called an UN paper towel they are machine washable and reusable 1000's of times I got them here https://www.marleysmonsters.com/col...UiUShI7wAuEwl4pXVLkDJ2Fkq5jwNGXcaAujFEALw_wcB you can google around there are usually promo codes I got 2 sets at half off at the time - I still use a Kitchen roll but only for super nasty stuff like from the dogs
Yes, it's a fancy rag. 😉

Uh oh, that word recyclable sets off all kinds of alarms. Just because something indicates it's recyclable doesn't mean that's what happens with it. A lot of stuff still ends up in the landfill with the little recycle label on it. People rarely think of the amount of water, chemicals, and energy it takes to recycle something. Best to avoid anything that's single use to begin with. Easy to say, hard to do. I'm a work in progress with it myself. ♻
Same with compostable waste bags, those are the worst

Reactions: 13
Here's the English translation the two Smugs have had a big plan for a while- looks like patreon money can be used to fund the candle business or am I wrong?
S OF CHÂTEAU GONNEVILLE SUR HONFLEUR
Associations law of July 1, 1901

PUBLISHED ON: April 20, 2021
AD TYPE: Creation
RNA NUMBER: W143007503
ISSUE NUMBER: 20210016
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 213
TITLE: FRIENDS OF CHÂTEAU GONNEVILLE SUR HONFLEUR
SUBJECT: brings together the friends, protectors and defenders of Château Gonneville sur Honfleur; Its purpose is to contribute to and participate in the sustainability, safeguard and restoration of Château Gonneville sur Honfleur, located at 2 Chemin de l'Eglise 14600 GONNEVILLE SUR HONFLEUR, as well as its historical outbuildings, and in particular its farmhouse, barns of the stable, its park and its gardens and more generally to act for the development, the promotion and the influence of the castle Gonneville sur Honfleur; It will contribute to this in particular by organizing cultural, festive, tourist and sporting events, fundraising, blogs and online videos, by organizing participatory work sites, internships, by supervising voluntary actions and learning, through the sale of various and varied products, aimed at promoting, animating and preserving the domain;
HEAD OFFICE: 2 chemin de l'Eglise 14600 Gonneville-sur-Honfleur
DECLARATION DATE: April 13, 2021
PLACE OF DECLARATION: Lisieux sub-prefecture
BUSINESS AREAS :
heritage preservation / commemorations, maintenance of historic monuments and sites, military remembrance
They now have a parfum business called Harbours, started in November, not sure if the candles are directed through this or not.
[/QUOTE]
the candle sales are listed on their website through Habours SAS.
[/QUOTE]
But could have used patreon money for development and the initial manufacture it would have cost a chunk of change I am sure

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Makes sense that the perfumed candles are part of "Harbours". They can use the chateau as a showroom to 'enliven' the place up.

Reactions: 10
A girl I used to work with once asked me what I used Kitchen roll for as she never bought it... How can you live without kitchen roll, it has multiple purposes, from mopping up spills, removing condensation from windows, even cleaning windows, wiping sticky little fingers, using instead of a sideplate for a sandwich (saves the washing up) the list goes on and it's recyclable.
Paper towel can be put in the compost but it's not recyclable in Australia.
Something to do with the short fibres.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1889175
This 👇 comment from Alice Allan, over a month ago...

Alice Allan
1 month ago
My name at the end is not listed on patrons! What’s going on?
The Chateau Diaries
1 month ago
I don’t know, I’ll look into it straight away, Alice ❤

This 👇comment was posted by @Ginginger, in the last thread.
There are now replies but no action from Stephanie Jarvis, Philip Janssen or Natalia Oliveto???
Interesting, Lin Gell joined YT, Dec 13, 2022.
Alice Allan
7 days ago
You basically do what ever you want anyway! I’m still waiting to hear from Stephanie as to why my name was removed as patron. The last donation was toward your goal for the salon. If I didn’t make that large donation you wouldn’t have made your goal!!!! Should I be requesting a refund!!!!
Lin Gell
5 days ago
How rude ! Lots of us are patrons we donate because we want to . Not for the glory or for any particular project or for anything in return, just for the love of everything Lalande .
Alice Allan
5 days ago
@Lin Gell lm not rude! It’s certainly not for any reconnection ! I just happen to notice my name wasn’t on the patron list. As I have been a patron for three years.
Lin Gell
5 days ago
@Alice Allan You wrote that they wouldn’t have the money for the salon without you …really … I doubt that ! And if you don’t want recognition why say . I never even looked for my name .
Alice Allan
5 days ago
@Lin Gell why are you so hostile? Of course if I didn’t make a substantial donation the goal would continue…. But YES I want my name on the list of patrons, because I do support Lalande with monetary donations and gifts.
Will Alice Allan's frustration lead to the eventual ruin of Stephanie Jarvis' farmdom?
Do you hear the people sing, singing the song of angry men?
Vive la revolution!

french-revolution-2_400x400.jpeg
cd618.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s a delivery service for meals. Or basically the ingredients you can combine with a step by step recipe card for a meal.
So if they send you … a falafel meal, you get all the necessary ingredients plus the recipe for falafel. All the ingredients are weighted or assembled to fit the amount for the receipt, so that you have no leftover.

It’s a subscription model. Meat, vegetarian, and vegan available.

View attachment 1890049
Well @HalcyonOrganic ! That’s a mighty large cucumber you’ve got in that box!

018872E3-66E9-4A5A-9120-30990CF34E79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
When you say the Chateau Unwrapped community page, I’m not sure what that is or where to find it. Unless you mean the main YouTube page for CU. But I’ve only seen comments posted on specific videos. I’ve finally reached dinosaur stage in my tech abilities (no offense @T Rex) but I’m hella fast at getting the VCR clock reset to stop the blinking!🥸
I just get the 8 year old from next door to sort out all my tech issues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
now i find 1st season of escape to the chateau and phil said that they wanted to try if chateau life suited them, that's why they rented it. i think they got stuck there. nowhere else to go.
He must have bought it by now though, wasn't he digging up around it looking for caves or sorting water or something... you can't do that to other people's property..

Reactions: 8
Uh oh, that word recyclable sets off all kinds of alarms. Just because something indicates it's recyclable doesn't mean that's what happens with it. A lot of stuff still ends up in the landfill with the little recycle label on it. People rarely think of the amount of water, chemicals, and energy it takes to recycle something. Best to avoid anything that's single use to begin with. Easy to say, hard to do. I'm a work in progress with it myself. ♻
Here, apartment buildings don't recycle, everything goes down the chute... my son tells me about the stuff on site that doesn't get recycled... all dumped... I do my best, but it is disheartening... whilst here at the house, if you put grass or leaves in your food scrap thingy, they won't take it... that has to go in separated containers or brown bags at $1/piece... smh.

Here, apartment buildings don't recycle, everything goes down the chute... my son tells me about the stuff on site that doesn't get recycled... all dumped... I do my best, but it is disheartening... whilst here at the house, if you put grass or leaves in your food scrap thingy, they won't take it... that has to go in separated containers or brown bags at $1/piece... smh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've been hearing an ad on the radio recently.. (Toronto station), something about 25% of Canadians are new immigrants but they have the oldest hospitals, forgive me, I can't remember exactly... but... you come from countries that likely have little to no health care, and any hospital I've seen go up has had huge donations made by fundraisers in the community along with govt funding... plus you can go to any hospital, the older ones were new not so long ago... the complaining floors me. Instead of fundraising for land and hospitals, they raise funds to pay for ads complaining everything isn't new! Find a country that promises new hospitals, new homes, new plazas, and let me know where it is!
Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Same in my area. Blue bags given by council for rubbish, green bags for recycling, black bins for food rubbish and brown bags for garden waste at £1 each or £65 per year for a garden waste bin.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.