The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1879457

Enter at https://www.omaze.com/TheChateauDiaries for your chance to win a Custom Mercedes Sprinter® Van with an Eco-Friendly Vansmith Conversion and support a great cause, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The experience closes on January 27th at 11:59pm PST, so this is your last chance!

Jilly Chandler
12 minutes ago
I have tried entering the competition to win a van, but only get to win a house?! Can you help. xxx

Harriet Devine
23 minutes ago
The camper van looks amazing but when you click the link it doesn't show up on the Omaze website!

dianam9848
3 hours ago
Do you know the monthly cost of the gas? I pay $200 a month just to heat a one-room cabin in winter. Also, Omaze says only 15% of the donations go to the cause.

ttbko
13 hours ago
The link to the van on omaze doesn't work.

LordDG
13 hours ago
You can only enter the omaze for the van if you live in the USA

suzannerose1109
13 hours ago
Hi Stephanie..I live in Ontario Canada. For people who live outside of Europe, how do they have access to this van if they win it?

anders1546
13 hours ago
What a pity, omaze is not availiable here in germany and I have been so sure to win the campervan, mpf

View attachment 1879461
That camper van is nicer than Lalande. 🚐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't usually read comments on her vlogs. But I did on yesterdays. Seems strange S responded to a few questions as well as Caroline answered a few, some people still asking about Nastis apartment. Silence....where was phi phi. Silence...people still ask about Ian. (Caroline responded he has surgery and works in the area). And why hasn't Amory fixed the shitters and fences that are rotting away??? What does he do everyday besides take care.of the animals?? @Clara Burnett any word on where Phillip is?

Reactions: 19
I think we are all majorly tiring of Fanny and her fleet of flotsam and jetsam. Her content is so dull- just her gurning at the camera, a constant parade of crappy food, botox, puffy wrinkled eyes (from too much booze), boring bloody chickens and sheep and Kirsty feigning the life and laughter angle, Bun Boy always droning on and on with his faux too good to be true act. It is just a constant stream of excuses and pretence and Fanny dressing up for a lifestyle she doesn't have. It is beginning to remind me of Crossroads a dodgy soap in the UK in the 80's. Wobbly sets like a wobbly Chateau and Fanny like Miss Diane with her sap Benny in his pathetic Beanie hat.

I don't usually read comments on her vlogs. But I did on yesterdays. Seems strange S responded to a few questions as well as Caroline answered a few, some people still asking about Nastis apartment. Silence....where was phi phi. Silence...people still ask about Ian. (Caroline responded he has surgery and works in the area). And why hasn't Amory fixed the shitters and fences that are rotting away??? What does he do everyday besides take care.of the animals?? @Clara Burnett any word on where Phillip is?
Laziness is catching so many jobs undone-it is laughable with all the money she has conned she could have had the whole place nearly done now with a team of professionals and a project manager. I am just finding her really bloody annoying, nothing happens the content is repeated every year. Honestly my renovations had a far more interesting cast, hilarious crafts man and me all working together.

Reactions: 24
It’s very salty unless used as an ingredient in something else, but I don’t find it “hot” spicy at all. It is well flavored, though.

I think a big part of the problem in the US is the perception that everyone needs a liberal arts education. This rose up after WW2 and proliferated widely to the detriment of vocational training. Now many are convinced they simply must have a BA, BS, BSE or BFA to be happy and well-employed. It’s done great harm to our educational system, as have the for profit institutions purporting to educate. I have two bachelor degrees and a masters and use none of them. I worked in both my chosen fields and was miserable. It took the death of my parents to convince me to look elsewhere. I got very lucky and fell into my current field through a temp agency. I am constantly surprised at the level of education I see out in the wild, but if you educate your population, teach them to think for themselves they are much harder to control.🧐
I’m someone who can’t cope with an authentic chilli or anything hotter than a chicken tikka masala😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Okay I have a hypothesis.
Baring in mind that Fanny has been messing with timelines.....................all vlogs could be very old and, in fact, the Castle (Sic), the Chapel AND the lake have already been fixed up and we've just metaphorically been asleep!?
Sort of like Bobby Ewing (Dallas) dying in a car crash and his wife wakes up and it's all been a dream and she finds him in the shower.
(this has also been put forward as an explanation for Harry and Megan's current stance as compared to the Oprah interview) - could be plausible and it's US who have just dreamed it all. All the falling down walls, the lack of progress, the trips overseas avoiding the Castle and it's problems etc.
What do you guys reckon?
Uvula sweetie…are you feeling okay? Perhaps you’ve been reading too much Tattle lately…would you like a nice cuppa and a bit of a lie down?!? (Somebody get the tranquilizer darts ready)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s very salty unless used as an ingredient in something else, but I don’t find it “hot” spicy at all. It is well flavored, though.

I think a big part of the problem in the US is the perception that everyone needs a liberal arts education. This rose up after WW2 and proliferated widely to the detriment of vocational training. Now many are convinced they simply must have a BA, BS, BSE or BFA to be happy and well-employed. It’s done great harm to our educational system, as have the for profit institutions purporting to educate. I have two bachelor degrees and a masters and use none of them. I worked in both my chosen fields and was miserable. It took the death of my parents to convince me to look elsewhere. I got very lucky and fell into my current field through a temp agency. I am constantly surprised at the level of education I see out in the wild, but if you educate your population, teach them to think for themselves they are much harder to control.🧐
I was brilliant in school. Lost in college trying to pick a major. As I aged I figured out I love fixing things and building things. I’m female. Go figure. I also really wanted to go to art school. My parents weren’t having any of that. Smart kids all went to college if they could. I chose Business because it covered a lot of different jobs. Fell into governmental administration. Liked the projects, hated the politicians. Made ok money. I think I’d have been happier as a builder or technician or craftsperson. All college did for me was teach me how to learn and see the big picture.

I’d probably have made more money as a plumber or electrician. I think I would have been happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My, Anders is just SO generous. A gifted set of Rosenthal plates, thousands of pounds worth of chandeliers and goodness knows what else. “What this new frivolous, expensive, unnecessary thing? It was gifted”. Stephfanny is just so full of bullshit luck.
View attachment 1878912
Can one of Fannys moles tell her there is actually a R in grifted, as usual she’s getting gifted and grifted confused.
That is the 1977 limited edition Christmas plate. At least $300 USD…

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was brilliant in school. Lost in college trying to pick a major. As I aged I figured out I love fixing things and building things. I’m female. Go figure. I also really wanted to go to art school. My parents weren’t having any of that. Smart kids all went to college if they could. I chose Business because it covered a lot of different jobs. Fell into governmental administration. Liked the projects, hated the politicians. Made ok money. I think I’d have been happier as a builder or technician or craftsperson. All college did for me was teach me how to learn and see the big picture.

I’d probably have made more money as a plumber or electrician. I think I would have been happier.
My dream is to retire and build things. Like a greenhouse. I too love to work with tools, plumbing and drywall are not my forte, electrical I can do. Right now I am staying the nursing course, few more years

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The red and green van Were in the parking area as well as a car or two. If she faked the time line how did the bakery have the epiphany cakes?
Maybe they sell them for the whole of December, just like the supermarkets here are now selling hot cross buns and Easter eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is the 1977 limited edition Christmas plate. At least $300 USD…

Because she has never earned anything she doesn't value anything. If you have to work to get chattels you have appreciation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1876566

Mona Wollesen
17 hours ago
At 5 am? :eek: Come on Dan, you can do better than that 😂😂😂
Escape to rural France
17 hours ago
Ahh it was a mistake! Tomorrow at 8pm
His vlog anouncing he was back gave me the jitters...the overspilled coffee just sums him up totally, a hot, over the top, mess. He was going to do dailys, well maybe he was going to dailys but wasn't sure, if he wanted to do them as he missed doing them but he couldn't promise that he would do them in case he didn't want to do them. I was like a spinning top by the time he'd finished which I think ended by him saying he was going to do them but then would see how they went... he's a right dip stick... think he's been practicising his camera angles and he's discovered the zoom button. Dan nobody cares if you do or you don't. Stop faffing about, get some work done, finish your kids home and get back to reality.

• Heart
  • Haha
What are these things in one of the Lalande refrigerators? Dirty socks, underwear? Perhaps Amaury’s workshop rags? Headbands & wristbands for 80’s pretend Jazzercise Night? Tess’s creepy doll diapers? Dan’s cold compresses for his sore, infected gums, made out of dirty socks & underwear? I need to know.
572C3684-4AC1-4715-848F-F477CD74E38C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.