The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It appeared to have arrived via post in many parts. The "handyman" is going to put it up (Who the bloody handyman is still has not been explained by F4F.)
The handyman is Dan the gardener.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A rare glimpse of the ceiling in one of the farmhouse rooms…it just screams Fanny! The lighting is reminiscent of “a Derek Jarvis original.” 😆

B7CB0284-6A3A-4811-BC8E-95D5BB2960BF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
SMH Dans Vlog seriously tit or get off the pot... back and forth I want to do a daily but I am not sure if I can do a daily and I miss you guys and I want to do a daily but my van died and my laptop died and I am not sure If I can do a daily again. because ........ I can't make a commitment to anything or anyone... I need to grow up and grow a pair and set my mind to something and actually accomplish a goal. but ....... that would mean I am a grown up because THAT is what a grown up does. Oh and yeah they take care of an support their families SMH
He is no longer Dan The Man.
It's now Dan The head.

Slopping the coffee all over the ship.
I wanted to flick him across the head with a Chux.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And he is tired of “rigging” her inconsequential wins. The Easter set up by Nick was actually horrifying. She can’t even let little kids “win”. Life Love Laughter.....despicable. Sociopath.
Her actions at Easter (and all the Easters past) were abysmal. Look, I get it that not everyone is a fan of children (or other people's children), but let the little crumb catchers have a win- after all, Fanny, you're hosting this event. But NO, FANNY MUST BE #1! It was quite embarrassing to watch her make an arse out of herself to one-up 5-year olds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else watch Dr Grande - he is absolutely hilarious at times and today I was actually laughing out loud at this analysis.
I wish he could do Fanny............

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The handyman is Dan the gardener.
It could well be.
Initially I thought the handyman was Amaury because he was doing stuff all, so had plenty of time to do handyman jobs.

Steph could be paying Dan cash in hand.
Plus when not in Morocco he seems to spend a lot of time at the HMN.

I find it curious Dan is at the chateau and is friendly with Steph, as we were informed he and Steph had had a falling out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did you squeeze the crackers together so the cheese oozed out of the Ritz cracker holes?
Oooh no I didn’t.
note to self, do not buy ritz crackers and primula cheese in Sainsburys tomorrow.😂😂

I used to love 'cinnamon toast'.
A slice of warm buttered toast, sprinkled first with sugar and then cinnamon.

I did that with Vita Weet and Vegemite, or sometimes Marmite.
I had cheesymite on toast when I visited in October

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay I have a hypothesis.
Baring in mind that Fanny has been messing with timelines.....................all vlogs could be very old and, in fact, the Castle (Sic), the Chapel AND the lake have already been fixed up and we've just metaphorically been asleep!?
Sort of like Bobby Ewing (Dallas) dying in a car crash and his wife wakes up and it's all been a dream and she finds him in the shower.
(this has also been put forward as an explanation for Harry and Megan's current stance as compared to the Oprah interview) - could be plausible and it's US who have just dreamed it all. All the falling down walls, the lack of progress, the trips overseas avoiding the Castle and it's problems etc.
What do you guys reckon?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooh no I didn’t.
note to self, do not buy ritz crackers and primula cheese in Sainsburys tomorrow.😂😂

I had cheesymite on toast when I visited in October
I have tried cheesy mite.
It was saltiness overload and made me awfully thirsty.

Okay I have a hypothesis.
Baring in mind that Fanny has been messing with timelines.....................all vlogs could be very old and, in fact, the Castle (Sic), the Chapel AND the lake have already been fixed up and we've just metaphorically been asleep!?
Sort of like Bobby Ewing (Dallas) dying in a car crash and his wife wakes up and it's all been a dream and she finds him in the shower.
(this has also been put forward as an explanation for Harry and Megan's current stance as compared to the Oprah interview) - could be plausible and it's US who have just dreamed it all. All the falling down walls, the lack of progress, the trips overseas avoiding the Castle and it's problems etc.
What do you guys reckon?
I think not. :D

Does anyone else watch Dr Grande - he is absolutely hilarious at times and today I was actually laughing out loud at this analysis.
I wish he could do Fanny............
Is he receptive to viewer suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Patrick Stewart keeps pitbulls.
I don't know how I know that, but I know that.
I have a pitbull. He's the sweetest most gentle lovie dog. I almost said "pup" but he's huge!...LOL

music choice by Dan is very pointed but at who "when I look at what 've done.......... so much better alone-moving on, the things you have taken from me etc etc"

I also wondered who that song was aimed at. I was hoping it wasn't aimed at Annalise. I like her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I forgot about the cake !!!
Miracle of Miracles Nasty's Niece ( say that quick five times! :ROFLMAO: ) got the little figurine- and you Know Fanny was hoping the poor witch broke a tooth on it !
Yes she did chuck that paper tiara at the poor girl too Rexy !
You can bet Fanny went to bed in a very bad mood and she did not have the Helping Squirrel to try to calm her down . Quel Dommage !!!!
Steph holds the crown out to her but isn't shown throwing it.
There must have been some post editing. :unsure:

Reactions: 9
We always had a can or two of Cheese Whizz in the cupboard. My mother, who loved all new conveniences, including convenience foods, would make canapes using them. Since the nozzle was fluted, it looked quite professional. A sprinkling of paprika, sliced olive, or sprig of parsley, et voila! party time. They came in all kinds of weird flavors, such as, swiss, pimento, bacon and cheddar. She would serve them for one of her bridge nights along with Vienna sausages on toothpicks in some kind of sauce in a chafing dish, big bowls Lays potato chips with clam dip and a bottomless pitcher of very dry martinis. I'm not sure how much bridge was played but there was a lot of laughter coming from those card tables! 🤣 🍸
Oh the canned 'cocktail' sausages.. I used to think they were sooo fancy..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A rare glimpse of the ceiling in one of the farmhouse rooms…it just screams Fanny! The lighting is reminiscent of “a Derek Jarvis original.” 😆
E5ECB85B-1BB0-4008-A607-252319727C0D.jpeg
Your house has a very soft & natural feel to it. Looks like your air conditioner might run a little cold. Have you thought about installing two ceiling fans?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t forget about the dumpy, unfinished condition that Dan the gardener left Annalise’s house in. Whilst I don’t like other people’s kids, I feel bad for them. That entire little house is an accident waiting to happen.
LOL, he even received a community guildeline strike for the children in the septic tank stunt. - He didn't upload anything for 7 days?

An epiphany cake before Epiphany? 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And what happened to the Marie Antoinette descendent twigs she was so excited to get and make the centerpiece of LieLande? It was probably stored in Anne Marie’s space and the heating guy threw it out.
just forget about it, like crappy chatleaine was.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.