The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get it - if the entourage don't have a consensus on their relationship, how do they explain SJ screwing Dan?
Also surely they see whether they are sleeping together-I would be going up with early morning tea. Are two sets of bed linen laundered-not easy to figure out really

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watching Sarah and Steve they all choose such predictable fabrics. This fabric company would work well in the Chateau http://www.nicolefabredesigns.com https://www.lewisandwood.co.uk/fabrics/

They all seem to think all Chateau were decorated super grandly when they are often small country retreats

Holy Moly their wallpaper choice is rancid and the dining room too is all wrong. ewwww yuck
Once again, they didn't consult our design service here. When will these people learn?! 😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
From gift grab comments this will make you pee your pants:

S0M22PHIiF-h_K8ncZ9VWhyQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

146agi122
14 hours ago
So Stephanie, but I must mention that you're much more pleasing to watch with some make up on. I am in my mid seventies now, and travelled the world extensively, loved to have spa treatments wherever I could. One lovely elderly spa technician lady in France told me when I was in my late forties, "NEVER EVER LEAVE YOUR HOUSE without lipstick and a little rouge on your cheeks after 40 yrs" Stephanie's look without lipstick and make up on the screen is NOT FLATTERING AT ALL.. and she's now closer to 50 than 40.

dOQl9BO3VO2DJw916_pvLBRL=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

TiffiT.
1 day ago
Frame the Beaver card for Philip! It’s kind of like one of his puns!
emoji_u1f9ab.png

I suspect this is the only beaver Phi Phi is getting

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Also surely they see whether they are sleeping together-I would be going up with early morning tea. Are two sets of bed linen laundered-not easy to figure out really
Careful what you wish for. You might not like what you would see. 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From gift grab comments this will make you pee your pants:

View attachment 1874638
146agi122
14 hours ago
So Stephanie, but I must mention that you're much more pleasing to watch with some make up on. I am in my mid seventies now, and travelled the world extensively, loved to have spa treatments wherever I could. One lovely elderly spa technician lady in France told me when I was in my late forties, "NEVER EVER LEAVE YOUR HOUSE without lipstick and a little rouge on your cheeks after 40 yrs" Stephanie's look without lipstick and make up on the screen is NOT FLATTERING AT ALL.. and she's now closer to 50 than 40.
That tip goes for Ma as well. Just because you're old doesn't mean you have to give up! Both my grandmothers and my mother always had their lipstick on. As I age, I've noticed I need a bit more color in my complexion, so on goes a bit of blush, lipstick and of course, mascara. I'm not saying all of you hags out there need to do the same. It's sometimes fun to scare people too. 😻 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now even Billy is pleading poverty? Or is he can't be arsed to watch-he bores me::

That tip goes for Ma as well. Just because you're old doesn't mean you have to give up! Both my grandmothers and my mother always had their lipstick on. As I age, I've noticed I need a bit more color in my complexion, so on goes a bit of blush, lipstick and of course, mascara. I'm not saying all of you hags out there need to do the same. It's sometimes fun to scare people too. 😻 🙀
I think changing up how you do your makeup also helps and using cream blushers etc. Fanny always has a tide mark round her face her foundation is the wrong colour and her skin is due-well accept for the shiny forehead. She wears too much heavy eyeliner and her lipsticks are too dark for her frog spawn skin

• Sad
Reactions: 12
An odd question, but were the elderly couple's names Tony and Nora? My dad's cousin's wife was really into genealogy, and traveled often to Europe during that time to search through church records and meet with relatives- Nora would bring photo albums with her as well with copies of old pictures as well as recent ones of the family. ( ! ) They were quite elderly at the time, but still spry. My dad's great grandparents immigrated from Czechoslovakia and Bohemia. Also, I recall Tony spoke Czech, as my dad and he conversed in it when they were together.
I just found the old notebook with their names and address. Jim & Trudy, in Estero Florida.

I wrote them twice but they probably never received them. That was about 25 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you! For awhile I thought I was back in kindergarten.
I've been scrolling and ignoring for most of this thread. Everyone has the right on this forum to express their thoughts. .it doesn't make it wrong for them to do so.

Absolutely Ms. Allen should be requesting a refund! As should all the other patrons. I do hope Alice has finally wised up and stopped contributing to the charlatan's scam. I wonder if it's possible to put forth such a claim on Patreon? Of course, with Fanny, she will slither and slide her way around the charge claiming that it isn't possible to put the panelling up now due to the structural issues but that the money has been put aside for the right time. There's always at least one excuse for not getting anything done.
I remember Alice Allen's name being thanked for patreonage at the end of Charlatans vlogs and now she's too has been put into the pending tray

• Heart
Reactions: 12
PATREON VIDEO:

Summary: We will see AnnMarie in his workshop, Kirsti in the garden, a close up of billiards table, and some scrap footage of daily life.

- Aunt an Uncle spent new year in south of France, and then came back to cook for madame and co.... The food actually looks appetizing! What a shock!
- Everyone is wearing an ugly broach... what is with these people and their bling?
- Kim Raad and Dan the former man are there too. Kim will be coming and going this month as she often visits in winter (read: she often house sits in winter)
- Cuz is changing his workshop for the heating system. They are going for gas heating, because pellet system needs all the workshop and takes a lot of room. With gas AnnMarie still will have half his workshop.
- AnnMarie is planning to eventually move his workshop because he can't work like this for the long term. He says the panelling for Grand Salon are too big to work in this smaller workshop... and they have other big projects coming up. He's gonna stay in that shitto until death comes!
- She is getting a quote for the structural survey in the GS, and it'll cost 2700 Euros for a full survey and she has given the go ahead... It's so silly even she is laughing at the process.
- Kirsti is pruning... and they have had a couple of apples this year... great harvest! I wonder how they're gonna celebrate... :unsure:
- Kirsti talks a little more about the garden, as much as she is sweet and I like her, I couldn't care less about the garden.
- We say hello to the chickens... One. By. One. 🙃
- Dan and cuz are going to a secret boys trip... SJ is dying to know what they're doing and they don't tell her... it was rather satisfying.
- And for the big moment... we look at the Billiards Table... She also has no idea the game they play is snooker and says she can't tell us why all balls are red 😂
- And finally a night Dan had dinner with SJ, PhiPhi and Cuz... Nutcase was somewhere with her family...PhiPhi has cooked a massive cauldron of soup for 4 people... and slap me in the rear end and call me sally! This dinner also looks good! Pasta Bolognese and salad and soup...
- Seems like Dan keeps popping up at the shitto without SJ knowing, she makes some snarky comments throughout the video.

That's it... I'll post some pictures later.. unfortunately I have a job that beckons... :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I've just watched The Behavior Panel analysing Harry's latest interview - wish they would do an SJ video (not famous enough to be interested though).

• Sad
Reactions: 15
PATREON VIDEO:

Summary: We will see AnnMarie in his workshop, Kirsti in the garden, a close up of billiards table, and some scrap footage of daily life.

- Aunt an Uncle spent new year in south of France, and then came back to cook for madame and co.... The food actually looks appetizing! What a shock!
- Everyone is wearing an ugly broach... what is with these people and their bling?
- Kim Raad and Dan the former man are there too. Kim will be coming and going this month as she often visits in winter (read: she often house sits in winter)
- Cuz is changing his workshop for the heating system. They are going for gas heating, because pellet system needs all the workshop and takes a lot of room. With gas AnnMarie still will have half his workshop.
- AnnMarie is planning to eventually move his workshop because he can't work like this for the long term. He says the panelling for Grand Salon are too big to work in this smaller workshop... and they have other big projects coming up. He's gonna stay in that shitto until death comes!
- She is getting a quote for the structural survey in the GS, and it'll cost 2700 Euros for a full survey and she has given the go ahead... It's so silly even she is laughing at the process.
- Kirsti is pruning... and they have had a couple of apples this year... great harvest! I wonder how they're gonna celebrate... :unsure:
- Kirsti talks a little more about the garden, as much as she is sweet and I like her, I couldn't care less about the garden.
- Dan and cuz are going to a secret boys trip... SJ is dying to know what they're doing and they don't tell her... it was rather satisfying.
- And for the big moment... we look at the Billiards Table... She also has no idea the game they play is snooker and says she can't tell us why all balls are red 😂
- And finally a night Dan had dinner with SJ, PhiPhi and Cuz... Nutcase was somewhere with her family...PhiPhi has cooked a massive cauldron of soup for 4 people... and slap me in the rear end and call me sally! This dinner also looks good! Pasta Bolognese and salad and soup...
- Seems like Dan keeps popping up at the shitto without SJ knowing, she makes some snarky comments throughout the video.

That's it... I'll post some pictures later.. unfortunately I have a job that beckons... :m
Seems like Dan is giving SJ the fingers - he's getting a kick out of defying her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now even Billy is pleading poverty? Or is he can't be arsed to watch-he bores me::

I think changing up how you do your makeup also helps and using cream blushers etc. Fanny always has a tide mark round her face her foundation is the wrong colour and her skin is due-well accept for the shiny forehead. She wears too much heavy eyeliner and her lipsticks are too dark for her frog spawn skin
The Pethericks go bankrupt??? No…Gwen has plenty of yeast to last them for years! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here's a photo of the lovely Jamie Beck attending the American Club Paris luncheon for her book signing event. Notice the contrast in how this stylish woman dresses compared to what Fanny wore for her French American Club or whatever it's called interview. No drama, no sexiness, just class all the way!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Leaves me with the question....where are that bunch of grifting crap...My guess is South Africa...probably already a month...they all keep very quiet..it must be a nightmare for them to not being able to post... :rolleyes: Fanny has a few vlogs on the shelf...thats why she only has one vlog a week...probably tomorrow we see the shitting pigeon...and they will be back in about a month..or maybe the patreonvlog will shine some light on it tonight..
@Clara Burnett must know?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
PATREON VIDEO:

Thanks for watching and reporting back I just tried and got less than two minutes it and can't stand it. It is so obvious she is away right now. She looks absolutely fucked too completely haggard, wrinkled baggy eyes obviously been drinking her own body weight for weeks. You know she is away because look at the time patreon video landed. I have watched long enough to see uncle holding his wine glass bloody peasant (I am not a snob in real life) but seriously they give themselves airs and look how he drinks bloody pleb.

Judging by Fanny's wrinkled forehead this was shot before the trip for botox so weeks ago. Once more Aunty cooking and Percy and Mummy yet to arrive dodgy time lines again.

Amaury has an inordinate amount of tools.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1873554
View attachment 1873423
146agi122
5 hours ago

View attachment 1873517
Iosif Mihaela

11 hours ago (edited)
So good to see you ! Thank you for this post and good energy. Ps. What is with Philips nails ? Why ? Did you know that royalty did'nt paint their nails ever ? Look at Kate or Her Majesty (god bless her were she is)... Is not you !

View attachment 1873431
FRanceSource
12 hours ago
Very natural eyebrows.:washhands:
I'm surprised these very pointed comments are not deleted by Philip.
He must be too busy enjoying his holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.