The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, a female head of state who didn't have to run for office was compelling to me. I miss her.
And she was not a racist. This pic was published while American police were siccing dogs and firehoses on black people who registered to vote.
I'm sure it changed lives.
View attachment 1871931
One of her many positive attributes was her willingness to evolve over the course of her reign, personally and professionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Although one never knows with the Taliban, there is a worry that they may attack other soldiers, ex soldiers and maybe the Invictus games as part of their retaliation. We certainly don’t want him in the UK with that threat.
Trevor Coult ex serving soldier who does GENUINE charitable works for PTSD ,a you tuber who I watch is not going to comment about Harry. His intel is that Harry is mentally unwell.

Reactions: 14
I found the love story of Princess Mary charming. She is likened to Our Princess of Wales when talking about fashion.
Mary learnt a new language and became a royal. It is possible for an outsider. Meghan was not prepared to serve…
You’ve hit the nail on the head. Meeghan saw the life of royalty as being served. Being a king, queen, prince or princess is ultimately about a life of service. The Sussexes seemed to have missed out on that fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have some juicy Danish royalty tea - confirming with my source before I spill it here.
I've heard back from my source (my 86yo dad), spilling now.

My maternal great grandparents (and grandmother) are/were FOB Danish and settled in New York in 1908. My great uncle, William, was among them.

William was adopted as an infant. The family story is that he was the illegitimate son of a Swedish prince and a Danish princess. My grandparents were connected with the Danish royal court and were asked to adopt him and move to the USA. I don't know what was in it for my Great Grandparents as they definitely weren't rich and lived out their years in a modest farm house on Long Island - perhaps their passage and land/house was paid for by Danish royalty?

William died young of TB in 1929, but not before having a son named... "Royal!"

Here he is in a 1911 photo:
1673387712607.png

Perhaps a Danish sleuth among us can corroborate rumors or existence of an illegitimate child born to a Danish princess in the early 1900s?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm really enjoying Chateau de Purnon. There's architects, and plans, and structural engineers, and local craftsmen, and amazing progress. It's like a miracle.

@ChateaudePurnon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Trevor Coult ex serving soldier who does GENUINE charitable works for PTSD ,a you tuber who I watch is not going to comment about Harry. His intel is that Harry is mentally unwell.
Then he is no different than any other member of that family. Her Majesty was the only sane one. She was the glue that held them together.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree that Harry is mentally unwell.
I don't think a 'well' person would do as Harry has done.

Reactions: 18
Just had a look at Nic Tight Pants........ don't go there - so boring. Took down Christmas tree , went to London for a freebie hotel stay and went home and cooked .
I do not know how he is going to keep his channel up and interesting ..... perhaps he should find a job .

• Haha
  • Heart
It surprises me that with his history of drugs, drink, temper, etc that he was accepted at Sandurst, although no doubt that strings were pulled, hoping that it might "make a man of him." (Certainyl, he struggled to make the grade for Sandhurst academically.) Sadly that wasn't to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Wait for it ..... Meghan is now going in for the kill !

I think this is what Squirrel has in mind too....... Fanny is slowly going Nuts and her Mother is not a real threat ...... just keep waiting for a couple of years and ....bingo , everything is his - especially if he can get her to marry him!
He just has to wait it out and not get kicked out .
Make Fanny Very reliant on him and he is home and hosed , especially if Mummy is in a nursing home or gone to God.

• Wow
I've heard back from my source (my 86yo dad), spilling now.

My maternal great grandparents (and grandmother) are/were FOB Danish and settled in New York in 1908. My great uncle, William, was among them.

William was adopted as an infant. The family story is that he was the illegitimate son of a Swedish prince and a Danish princess. My grandparents were connected with the Danish royal court and were asked to adopt him and move to the USA. I don't know what was in it for my Great Grandparents as they definitely weren't rich and lived out their years in a modest farm house on Long Island - perhaps their passage and land/house was paid for by Danish royalty?

William died young of TB in 1929, but not before having a son named... "Royal!"

Here he is in a 1911 photo:
View attachment 1872474
Perhaps a Danish sleuth among us can corroborate rumors or existence of an illegitimate child born to a Danish princess in the early 1900s?
With the years you've provided, take a look at the daughters of King Frederik VIII.
Frederick VIII of Denmark - Wikipedia
thyra is a good candidate. wiki says she had a fling with a court doctor. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Thyra_of_Denmark_(1880–1945)

Last edited:
  • Sad
To be honest, I don’t know how ANYONE growing up in that environment couldn’t have some kind of mental health issues. I think Diana did the best she could to give her children a “normal” upbringing…but there’s only so much she could do. At the end of the day, their lives are under intense scrutiny and constant microscope. And it’s something they didn’t choose…it was by chance of birth.

Totally unlike Fanny and all the grifters who choose to shove their faces in a camera, open up their lives, and hold out their hands. In their case, no sympathy from me…they want attention, and deserve all the negative attention that comes their way.

• Heart
Wait for it ..... Meghan is now going in for the kill !

I think this is what Squirrel has in mind too....... Fanny is slowly going Nuts and her Mother is not a real threat ...... just keep waiting for a couple of years and ....bingo , everything is his - especially if he can get her to marry him!
He just has to wait it out and not get kicked out .
Make Fanny Very reliant on him and he is home and hosed , especially if Mummy is in a nursing home or gone to God.
I think there are some parallels between Harry and Meghan, and Philip and Steph.

Reactions: 10
I HATE TO BE A TOSSER, BUT I AM DEFINITELY A WANKER......DAN HAS BEEN BANGING MY “GIRLFRIEND”
SINCE SLIGHTLY BEFORE SHE MADE THE VLOG ABOUT HIS SEPARATION FROM HIS PARTNER. ( any other explanation is totally insane, right?) PLUS, I AM 1000000% HOMOSEXUAL....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This has a ring of truth
Honestly who the duck talks about how many MEN he killed? A serial killer? Did he check that they were properly dead before he added them to his tally? Can't you find him a nice station in SA way out whoop whoop and introduce him to SJ at the beach house?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It surprises me that with his history of drugs, drink, temper, etc that he was accepted at Sandurst, although no doubt that strings were pulled, hoping that it might "make a man of him." (Certainyl, he struggled to make the grade for Sandhurst academically.) Sadly that wasn't to be.
Agreed.
I am sure you are right about strings being pulled.

I was thinking about his comment in which he said . . . his family were suprised that a ginger could attract a woman as beautiful as Meghan.
His previous girlfriends, Chelsy Davies and Cressida Bonas were both gorgeous girls.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.