The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she fucked off again this month to rest after all her hard work?
offcourse she buggered of to go on travelling..she always did...but now she thinks she is more clever not to let it be exposed..well untill somebody else spills the beans.. :rolleyes: or she herself...:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The best example is that prince Henrik of Denmark...the spouse of queen Margretha...i met him a few times.....omg what a twit that was...how that sensible woman like she is ...ever fell for that man... :rolleyes: Joachim is just like his father...selfcentred and a twit...
LOL, spoken like a true Dane. Sadly, Prins Henrik was never satisfied with being Prince Consort, he wanted to be king (or king consort). He sure was an oddball. Many danes felt for her when news about his dementia came out, as they couldn't hide his erractic behaviour anymore. The Danish press also stopped reporting about him out of respect.
I also feel for her, as his last wish was to not be entombed beside her in Roskilde Domkirke. He wanted to be cremated and partially be strewn at sea. I can't remember where the other remains are buried, but I do believe it is in a castle garden.
Prince Joachim has always been viewed as more arrogant in the eyes of the people. I do think opinions about him have softened a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They’ve also missed a trick by overlooking smugmug. His knowledge of historical architecture is second to none if we are to believe new flues Fanny, look how invaluable he has been at the shittoo. So far his expertise appears to have driven off the only architect known to have visited shittooville to draw up plans for new facades and his assistance with the placement of the panelling in the big room means that what should have been a six month job is now about to enter a third year.
Is it possible the shrill of Fanny’s ‘ operatic’ singing could bring about cracks in the building. Looks like it!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
fixed it for them:
Susannah Whitaker
6 hours ago
I really enjoy watching you all and escaping paying taxes and accountability for the thousands of dollars you get to "restore" your farmhouse. Thankyou 🤗 just asking you Stephanie, Caroline Gooder, is Dan ok ?

Isabelle Jarvis Caroline Gooder
4 hours ago
He is fin---ally realizing that applying render and laying cinder blocks is terrible content. He's currently busy trying to haul up the largest tarp on planet earth to create a make-shift shelter on his abandoned, deserted <insert trending title keywords here> chateau ruin (without wearing any protective gear, helmet, steel toed boots or gloves, of course, because, hey, he's cool -- and his kids don't really need a dad, right?).

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I read an Australian interview with the Australian Crown Princess Mary in which she said that one night, while relaxing after dinner at the Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen, Her Majesty Queen Margrethe II popped her head round the door and said "Mary, Frederik, come along, grab your coats, I feel like going out to the movies." So, suited up against the cold, all three strolled to a local movie theatre, stood in line to buy tickets and snacks, and watched a film together. They were not shown preferential treatment, although when Her Majesty Queen Margrethe II entered the cinema, every one stood up, some waving and saying hi. Crown Princess Mary, who originally met her Prince in a pub in Sydney during the 2000 Olympics, said that there was no security detail, no fuss, and while many people recognised their royal family on the streets, no-one bothered them except to wish them good evening.

Later, a British reporter when out onto the streets to interview the local Danes and asked if this type of thing was normal for the Danish royal family. The answers were yes, the royals were seen quite often out and about shopping and running errands etc. The reporter asked "But who protects them?" And a Dane said "Why we do, of course. They are our royal family."

Now contrast this with the British royals.
Catherine was regularly spotted shopping alone in her local supermarket when they lived on Anglesey.

Reactions: 19
some of this has had me laughing out loud

I wonder if Harry and Megs had to evacuate their Montecito mansion due to the storms? I feel for their little ones but not mom and dad. Let's see how they chip in to help their community. They'll make it into a photo op if they do.
he's so wet he's flooded the place

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could only bear a short look…. Did anyone notice Isabel’s eyesight or lack of? She gets Stephanie to read things…
How is she safe to drive?
On the gift grab, she came close to being really blinded by Fanny wielding the telescoping skewer. She didn't seem to flinch so maybe no peripheral vision either.

• Wow
  • Haha
I must admit I'm warming to Sean of Sean's World. Billy has done the right thing in bringing Sean on board for the convent renovation. Sean knows what he's doing, offers sound advice and is a hard worker. He also displays a good camera presence. I still think Sean himself is a Petherick though. I see a strong resemblance to Pa Petherick, even though Billy says they only met Sean after moving to France. A long lost uncle to Billy and Michael perhaps?

• Angry
I don’t think Harry did search and rescue, that was William. I’m not sure Harry has had a job since leaving the army.
I suppose technically none of them have ever really held a job as most of us would recognize it. Other than military service that is. My opinion, for what it’s worth, is they come across as a horribly entitled tourism board or chamber of commerce. I was always predisposed to admire Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, if for nothing more than her sense of duty.

I'm interested in them for the same reason I'm interested in how people survive genocide. It's the Skinner box thing. You're in a Skinner box, your entire environment is mediated to the extreme. How do you make the best of it? One Skinner box is every perquisite imaginable. Does it make you a better person? The other is absolutely no perquisites, including owning your own body, space and time. Why is it altruism prevails in extremity?
I think Hola magazine is the European HQ for royalty news -- Monaco, Spain, Holland, Scandis, etc. The husbands of the Duchess of Alba and the baby daddies of Princess Stephanie. Dang.

Did he do search and rescue work? I don't remember his having a job before or after the army. Another thing he has in common with Jarvis, and a piss poor idea it is.
Duchess of Windsor did ads, as I recall, and attended parties for a fee. Markle will too. She allegedly has political ambitions in the US, but Obama sent a clear signal when he did not invite her to his 60th birthday party. He and Michelle are big fans of the Queen, as the Queen was of them.
I see Harry doing TV commentary for royal events down the line. Markle running for office and failing.

View attachment 1871914

Quite a number of European royalty, mostly princesses, shilled for Ponds Cold Cream in print. As did some American money royalty.😝

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Absolutely hideous wallpaper planned by Minor and Faker to match the hideous hanging lamp from their friends.

BED96DAA-AE58-440F-9CCD-DBC22D6A43E3.png

D33B45F3-4E3B-4EF5-94B2-2415F597116B.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Mary learnt a new language and became a royal. It is possible for an outsider. Meghan was not prepared to serve…
I believe Danish is a very hard language to learn and Meghan just could not be bothered to learn "God Save The Queen" .
Says it all really.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Harry and Megs pay for their own security, not US citizens. Only US presidents and other high ranking US officials get that. His drug use is nothing here, no one cares about that, it's peanuts. I don't put any stock into what that loony Lady C says, she'll say anything to keep her name in the hat. As far as a threat from the Taliban, if and when that happens, it will probably not be on US soil, but when he travels to Europe or some other country that the Taliban have operations in. He should stay out of Paris. If he returns to England, especially London, the Brits will have to pay for extra security.
Although one never knows with the Taliban, there is a worry that they may attack other soldiers, ex soldiers and maybe the Invictus games as part of their retaliation. We certainly don’t want him in the UK with that threat.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.