The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a disclaimer (yes, I wised up): none of what I’m about to say might be connected to the reason Dan has been missing in (sort of) action and we will probably never know, because I doubt the man himself will admit to it anyway. He just likes to throw the dogs a bone: new flog soon, but no real date. What I do know is that there recently has been a nasty fallout between charlataine Stephanie Jarvis and her former gardener/love interest/handyman/availability, because Dan was counting on his bff Armoir to help him in his derelict ruin/abandoned castle/historic chateau but she has vetoed that by reminding her Cuz where his loyalties should lie. At the same time, Dan was painstakingly reminded that in her playbook when you’re out, you actually are out.
Poor Dan! He signed up for classes in the school of hard knocks. He was fooled by Fanny's flattery. AnneMarie may have also led him on with promises of helping out with the ruin without clearing it with his employer, Fanny, first. Dan just isn't very bright, you can't 'borrow' employees from employers at a whim, employers don't take too kindly to that sort of thing. I wouldn't mind Dan's folly if he didn't have family responsibilities, but this ruin dream is ridiculous!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As a disclaimer (yes, I wised up): none of what I’m about to say might be connected to the reason Dan has been missing in (sort of) action and we will probably never know, because I doubt the man himself will admit to it anyway. He just likes to throw the dogs a bone: new flog soon, but no real date. What I do know is that there recently has been a nasty fallout between charlataine Stephanie Jarvis and her former gardener/love interest/handyman/availability, because Dan was counting on his bff Armoir to help him in his derelict ruin/abandoned castle/historic chateau but she has vetoed that by reminding her Cuz where his loyalties should lie. At the same time, Dan was painstakingly reminded that in her playbook when you’re out, you actually are out.
I’m amazed at the speed SJ churns through people. The whole process, from start to finish…love bombing to dismissal…can be counted in months. SJ’s history with Dan could be a case study in narcissism. I remember when Dan was first introduced, then elevated to a pedestal, eventually sidelined, and now kicked to the curb. It’s a revolving door at the farmhouse. What a shallow life. Think about it…the person SJ has chosen as her companion/partner…the person she is supposedly most closely connected, shares emotions, thoughts, feelings, and continues to “stick around”…is PhiPhi…26 years old, uneducated, uncultured, unskilled, and naive (but he probably has an agenda). Astounding and embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I’m amazed at the speed SJ churns through people. The whole process, from start to finish…love bombing to dismissal…can be counted in months. SJ’s history with Dan could be a case study in narcissism. I remember when Dan was first introduced, then elevated to a pedestal, eventually sidelined, and now kicked to the curb. It’s a revolving door at the farmhouse. What a shallow life. Think about it…the person SJ has chosen as her companion/partner…the person she is supposedly most closely connected, shares emotions, thoughts, feelings, and continues to “stick around”…is PhiPhi…26 years old, uneducated, uncultured, unskilled, and naive (but he probably has an agenda). Astounding and embarrassing.
I can't help but think of moths being attracted to light when I think of all the misfits that have come and gone at the HMN. Dan was completely unqualified to be a gardener from the get go. No qualified gardener would have worked for Fanny after talking to her for 10 minutes. She wouldn't have been willing to pay their rates. Instead, she just gets someone that comes along. It's a two way street. Well adjusted, intellectually and emotionally intelligent people just don't get involved with Fanny. This game of prey and predators will not stop. There are so many other people just chomping at the bit to volunteer and work at the HMN. Darwinism? 🤷‍♀️ Phil is obviously not prey in my book. He's also a predator.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I agree but am more confused by the ones that stay/keep returning rather than visit once, see the light, never to return again.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I do feel sorry for Dan in part. He had his head turned, she trashed his life. He looked at his set up and felt dissatisfied with his lot, she made him believe he was going to be a cinematographer. Now the dumb idiot has bought into a lifestyle he can't afford. He was on a flog saying he had a proposition for Amaury. Dan has forgotten who he is and what happens in the real world. He doesn't have a trust fund he has two kids, he is 40 years old time to grow up and admit life is love and laughter it is hard graft.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I watched and kept thinking "this place is next door, they couldn't explore on a sunny day?" Instead running around in the mud and rain...and that plastic furniture outside was not that old, I bet people are there, maybe not in winter. It was pretty interesting
maybe they do thing around the house when the weather is fine.

Reactions: 14
I do feel sorry for Dan in part. He had his head turned, she trashed his life. He looked at his set up and felt dissatisfied with his lot, she made him believe he was going to be a cinematographer. Now the dumb idiot has bought into a lifestyle he can't afford. He was on a flog saying he had a proposition for Amaury. Dan has forgotten who he is and what happens in the real world. He doesn't have a trust fund he has two kids, he is 40 years old time to grow up and admit life is love and laughter it is hard graft.
I don’t feel sorry for Dan the gardener. He is a grown man and an idiot. 🕶💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes but while Fanny’s away the boys can play. And that’s quite often!

Reactions: 18
I don’t feel sorry for Dan the gardener. He is a grown man and an idiot. 🕶💩
I wonder if he is back on the oil rig making money to support his family. What no he is posting from Morocco or other places. The whole lot of them are loony

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dan and AnneMarie remind me of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. I can just hear Dan putting forth his grand scheme to BunMan about the possibility of the two of them restoring the ruin. Since neither one of them have a whole brain between them, they probably thought it was a great idea. BunMan, I'm sure, never asked his employer if he could have time off to follow Don Quixote down the rabbit hole. Did Dan really think BunMan would work for free with maybe the possibility of cashing in way down the road? I imagine Dan is cooking up some more pie in the sky schemes as I write this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like Phillipa put its foot down. I can imagine the whining in Fanny's ear... More competition out of the way?
I wonder what Armoire has to say about it all. Maybe he's trapped in the whole scenario and is voiceless so just goes along with it all. Guess he lost a friend. His one 'male' friend...

Reactions: 17
My 17 year old niece (who’s in on all the latest trends) would NEVER wear any clothes with a designer name, brand, or logo splashed across it (“in your face”). Apparently the kids today don’t think that’s cool. I always laugh when I see Michael Petherick and these other grifters wear their designer logos all over their clothes and looking like a walking billboard (Polo, Ralph Lauren seems to be Teabag’s brand of choice). It’s really cringeworthy.
Who needs enemies when you have SJ? I bet she encourages his buying of the ruins. And if cuz ditched his friend, he’s just as bad. She truly is dispicable.
Wes were never allowed names on our clothes. Not Barbie, Peter Rabbit. I never understood my mother being so strict until I was older! Labels do give status to those that tend to lack it…. It is like the puffs with the Porsche…..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Jules100 said: what's going on with Dan the gardener and his chateau ruin?

I think he has signed up for a TV show & is waiting for the best time to announce it. I suspect the videos he shows on YT might be old ones to hide what he has filmed for TV. I think some of the other chateau owners are doing the same. It would be a good decision if they are getting paid to be on TV or if the TV company is paying for some of the renovations but I doubt it. Most of them shamelessly beg for money to renovate properties they can't afford. The younger influencers are smarter, they participate in TV & radio projects that pays a salary.
I stated this few months ago.

@Jules100 said: just wondering about your thoughts on the Harry situation?

He says he didn't like his previous life but looked much happier then than now. He (they) doesn't like the institution his family represents but can't stop talking about it & has kept the titles & UK home connected to it. He didn't like his previous 'job' but still wanted to do it part time & all the roles they have done since is similar to what he did before. Meg accused her family of using her to sell stories to the press but she's (they're) doing the same with Harry's family. She worked as a royal for few months (72 days) but acts like it was much longer. They moved 3 years ago but can't stop talking about the country they left. In UK it has become a racial debate but before Harry, most of Meg's close friends didn't look like her mum, Oprah or Serena W. He mentioned his role in the w a r because he & Meg desperately want free govt security. Some who support them are those who don't like Harry's family's role & for historical reasons. Harry is a puppet for those who are against his family's role & to push Meg (& her mum's) agenda, his book, interviews etc is to promote Meg. Meg's intentions has always been transparent (get in, have the kid, get out, get the money & use the medieval family for fame) the red flags were there all along. Harry has made his bed but doesn't want to lie in it alone, he blames everyone else.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Poor Dan! He signed up for classes in the school of hard knocks. He was fooled by Fanny's flattery. AnneMarie may have also led him on with promises of helping out with the ruin without clearing it with his employer, Fanny, first. Dan just isn't very bright, you can't 'borrow' employees from employers at a whim, employers don't take too kindly to that sort of thing. I wouldn't mind Dan's folly if he didn't have family responsibilities, but this ruin dream is ridiculous!
it is just the same way she got rid of Selmar...promoting and supporting a project what is failing from the start ...and off they are..out of her circle...like i said before ..she uses people like kitchencloths... :sick:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Looks like Phillipa put its foot down. I can imagine the whining in Fanny's ear... More competition out of the way?
I wonder what Armoire has to say about it all. Maybe he's trapped in the whole scenario and is voiceless so just goes along with it all. Guess he lost a friend. His one 'male' friend...
Well, if BunMan is trapped and voiceless, it's his own fault. His loyalty lies firmly with The Family. What else does he have? Unlike Horrible Harry, he doesn't have a trust fund or a partner that's willing to whisk him away and start over. I somehow doubt if he really ever considered Dan a friend, more like someone to just hang out with. He's content to just have his Mummy and Daddy and cousin Fanny. Nice and cosy, no outsiders to mess things up or ask questions. Natti is just a convenience for sex, she's disposable too, and I'm sure she knows it.

Reactions: 19
I think he has signed up for a TV show & is waiting for the best time to announce it. I suspect the videos he shows on YT might be old ones to hide what he has filmed for TV. I think some of the other chateau owners are doing the same. It would be a good decision if they are getting paid to be on TV or if the TV company is paying for some of the renovations but I doubt it. Most of them shamelessly beg for money to renovate properties they can't afford. The younger influencers are smarter, they participate in TV & radio projects that pays a salary.
I stated this few months ago.
What makes you think that he has a TV show? 🤷‍♀️ Maybe the new teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.