The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain this to me as my eyes are hurting!
Patrons for At the chateau… OMGosh .
Fanny will get ideas.
So I just popped open Patreon to check this out. It’s those two screaming queens that I cannot watch due to their PhiPhi-like affected voices. I do find it ironic on their lowest two tiers they’ve spelled sincerest correctly. But for the two highest they can’t even be arsed to spell check and are now offering sinerest thanks. Not to be outdone by our British cousins the Americans have stormed the wilds of rural France to live the dream on someone else’s scratch!

Reactions: 17
I think Phillipa as the media manager might have stamped it's foot because it wanted Armoire starring in the CD vlogs and not in Dan's Wreck videos. Essentially Armoire would have been working for the competition (in Phillipa's tiny mind) and we all know that Phillipa doesn't like competition of any kind. So Dan had to go... and he's gone.

Reactions: 15
He's a Chateau Owner now, surely working as a labourer on an Oil Rig would be out of the question?
But he would be the star there. And he won't feel the difference, windy and wet like staying at his château

Reactions: 14
I really like At the Chateau. They have the money, a good eye and the desire to get things done with the appropriate professionals, despite terrible heath issues. It is a high Patreon level, but it doesn’t bother me.
And it does include a week’s stay “at the chateau”.

Reactions: 11
That makes sense,I wonder if he chef's on the rig's that would earn him renovation money.
First he would need to earn the chateau money. Unless he bought it on a auction for 20 Euros I don't know what kind of scheme he figured out to buy it-he who could not afford like 50 Euro delivery fee for bricks and instead risked destroying his beloved van.

Maybe because they have wide feet! I love Clarke's shoes. Whatever fit models they use works for me as do Doc Martens. I guess I have English feet - wide ball, thick toes, fairly high instep and a narrow heel, sounds so attractive, doesn't it!
Count your blessings-at least you have feet

Reactions: 9
Just watched Ryan's latest vlog (I know, don't understand why) - he had a major announcement - he's starting another youtube channel.
Do they make more money if they have more than one channel? Quite a few Youtubers do this - and I find it weird.
Ryan was caught buying views. His channel had -125 389 views on November last year. He has no other option than start fresh.

Reactions: 16
And it does include a week’s stay “at the chateau”.
imagine..you pay almost 1000 euros a month to sponsor the renovation of your bedroom.... and you had to pay to stay there too... do they put your name on the door...this room is paid for by.....madness..you cant make this up...how do they even dare to ask...no shame at all...

Reactions: 27
There is the tooth test. Run the pearls over the surface of your tooth. If smooth then it’s a fake. If it’s th3 real thing then it is real.

Reactions: 15
Very true. Where else is she going to get a slave who is willing to do all the shit that AnneMarie does on a daily basis. Lugging wood in for the new wood burners, serving at the dinner table, digging trenches, watering the dying plants. I don’t particularly like him and he appears to be a bit of a bore but at least he does thing (at his own pace mind you) but one things for sure we will never see smugmug mucking in and pulling his weight as he’s a lazy ineffectual know it all twat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Oil rig… must be an awful lonely job right in the middle of the ocean.

Men who brutally push their pipes into a tight hole. And Dan cooks for them, while the first guys are completely exhausted and take a break, the other guys take control of the holes.

Really monotonous.

Reactions: 19
Could @Clara Burnett possibly comment?

Reactions: 7
Why is Snorts still there then? He needs to go most of all

I don’t feel sorry for Dan the gardener. He is a grown man and an idiot.
Also- who really knows for sure?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why is Snorts still there then? He needs to go most of all
Exactly…that’s the $64,000 question. Why is Snorts still there? Does he have leverage or something on SJ? I can’t believe SJ still wants him there. We know Snorts doesn’t want to leave…he likes the lifestyle SJ provides.

Reactions: 25
Could @Clara Burnett possibly comment?
We’ve made a lot of jokes about Dan and Amaury. But I’d be totally, 100% shocked if Dan came out as gay. Never say never, but I’m pretty sure he’s not. I think he left Annalise because he’s having a midlife crisis. He’s had his eye on the derelict “chateau” he bought for a long time. Annalise probably told him he was crazy for wanting it and wanted no part of that money pit. So, he left her and his boys to pursue his pipe dream. I hope it was worth it…but I don’t think it was.

Reactions: 38
Speaking of Dan and Armoire.... last year when they did Movember, we barely heard the end of it, talking about it all the way through, bragging how great they had done and how they'd been bigged up by the creators of the movement... This year they did equally well, but barely a whisper.. or is it just me? Maybe it's because Dan's not putting content out this year so seems lesser... Where the hell is he anyways?

Look at this idiot move….
What exactly is he paid to do again?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.