The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because royals have a tradition of joining military where it was common practice to do it because of hygienic reasons anyway. Helped also a bit with a lot of really awful stds.
I’m American and very aware of the common reasons for it. Until just a few years ago it was common practice here to automatically circumcise male infants. My point was that’s the sort of subject matter best left out of a royal’s biography. Unless that’s the audience the Meg is going for. I’m sure his grandmother would’ve been so proud.

Reactions: 20
I am incredibly jealous right now- I miss skiing and snowboarding so much! One of my friends spent the entire Christmas holiday skiing in the alps- I gifted her one of my snow jackets and a set of snow pants (North Face, new with tags- they are of no use to me in Florida!), and she was pretty chuffed as it was her first time skiing and had planned on purchasing a jacket and pants when she arrived. (I kitted her out with gloves, hats, scarves and fleece jumpers as well, and loaned her my goggles.) She had the BEST holiday! I hope you had a great time on the slopes!

Reactions: 23
How generous of you! We had sunny beautiful days with amazing views so really crowded. I was so scared to book because of my foot because sometimes I still have problems to even walk stairs. But then I pulled a Stephanie and didn't think of the consequences and went for it (should have saved up the money for retirement instead ) But I fear in 10 years it will be only possible to go on the glacier. For those who like to check out reflections...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
What a guy!

Reactions: 11
Until you have held and comforted a baby boy being circumcised you have no idea the trauma associated. And yes, it is best left out of a biography.

Reactions: 19
I really enjoyed Selmar and Tat's interview of Bill and Vivienne. I never knew who they were until now. Bill being an engineer and having an engineering mind was key to their successful renovation along with Vivienne's vision and discipline to put the structural issues first and foremost. These are the type of people that deserve to own a chateau. I can see why they would like to have Selmar live there and help take care of the place. Kudos to all of them!

Reactions: 33
365 days of bitching in only 15 minutes!
bitching in my abandoned Chateau ruin!
how I made a living from bitching on YOUTUBE
BIG bitchy channel announcement!
look at the bitch I found hiding in my abandoned chateau ruin basement!
help my discover ancient abandoned chateau ruins to bitch about!
Revealing my bitchy new boyfriend, are we engaged?
Mummy’s a bitch, Surprise!

Reactions: 15
Until you have held and comforted a baby boy being circumcised you have no idea the trauma associated. And yes, it is best left out of a biography.
When they do it for the Jewish ceremony, do they not sedate the baby boy?
The whole thing seems a loony - taking off some penis skin - madness.
(and it feels so lovely and velvety to touch)

Reactions: 5
When they do it for the Jewish ceremony, do they not sedate the baby boy?
The whole thing seems a loony - taking off some penis skin - madness.
(and it feels so lovely and velvety to touch)
Don't know about the Jewish ceremony but the procedure I am familiar with uses a local anaesthetic and a clamp. It is not just the actual procedure, it is the after care which can be disturbing. Babies urinate regularly, urine stings on a cut, babies wear nappies with urine on them- it is painful. We used to cover the cribs with plastic sheets and lots of linen and let the babies be without a nappy for a couple of days. Unless we can somehow bring this convo back to PhiPhi and his situation I think we have strayed into non relevance!

Reactions: 14
Unless we can somehow bring this convo back to PhiPhi and his situation I think we have strayed into non relevance!
PhiPhi is a dick? Um, his head looks like a circumcised pee-pee. He's about as useful as foreskin ...

Reactions: 16
Love this!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.