The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at Annalisehair’ IG and saw this! 😳 don’t know if we’ve seen it here, if so sorry!! Definitely not my cup of tea! 😏
1AB1215C-4339-496E-B3F1-9F914011D132.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Okay I found it.. Two puffs and a pug... I noticed the little guy does everything! Renovations, cleaning, looking after the dogs... what does the big fella bring to the table? Their house is nothing special... and what there is, the little guy has fixed it.
He eats and wheezes his way around.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only problem is that Dan is not a gardener! 🤣 We call his level of skill in the garden a "Mow and Blow" guy. My husband had a landscaping business for years and so many clients were shocked at his rates because he is a real gardener and plant expert. What they really wanted was cheap Mexican unskilled labor, someone to mow the grass and blow all the dead debris into the street. Thus, the "Mow and Blow" option. Of course, some with their minds on other things may think the "Blow" part means something entirely different.
I call them tool swingers.
Exactly as you say, they think they are gardeners . They are not and give those of us who are bad names.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stephanie Jarvis is very aware of this herself. Why do you think that Marina Kim was invited back to the CHMN (Just for New Years, not for her "holy" Christmas, that would be a step too far even for the charlataine) regardless of the fiasco of when they tried to scam the viewers with her fake charity program and regardless the fact she was outed as the stalker of British politician Zac Goldsmith, a crime she was nearly deported for back to Kazakhstan.
The charlataine is starting to run out of new blood, that's why, but there's always the odd idiot that keeps coming back for more. Some people have no dignity, clearly.

Interesting fact about Marina Kim: according to Huffpost UK "she has a squirrel theory, too, only revealed to the select few" https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/author/marina-kim
What's a "squirrel theory" - I clicked on the link but it doesn't explain anything - seems very random.

Reactions: 10
I was looking at Annalisehair’ IG and saw this! 😳 don’t know if we’ve seen it here, if so sorry!! Definitely not my cup of tea! 😏
View attachment 1863774
I don't mind long hair on men, but this style with its layers and blow job (no jokes please 🤣) is too feminine for my taste. Does he ever do a clean shave? Either shave or grow a beard, stubble is so unattractive and not much fun in the bedroom unless you want a scouring.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, but only because of his condition. He suffered from eccentricity and was advised to move to a more temperate climate where he could breathe easily. I was told.;)
In my family we call that the “guncle”…gay+uncle. It’s what my nephew has called me since he was about six years old.🤓

I’m 99% sure they’re his maternal grandparents. I think. Maybe. 😆
Given Mick’s age I shouldn’t think they were MPK’s paternal grands although anything’s possible.🤪 notice how much Sadie looks like the grandmother!

So true! And when people witch about the cost of food, especially produce, they would really have something to complain about if farm workers were paid a livable wage with benefits. As part of my character building growing up, my brothers and I were required to work in the fields picking beans, strawberries, and/or cherries. Very hard work. In those days, children could work under the age of 14. It gave me the biggest appreciation for laborers every time I drive by a field and see workers harvesting by hand. I only had to do it for a few months out of the year and only until I was old enough to get myself to a better job. I can't imagine doing that kind of backbreaking work for 20+ years.
Again, enough in common to make me wonder if we’re related! In addition to their careers my folks had a dairy so I learned how to handle cattle early, and though not as fast as I used to be, can still milk by hand (minds out of the gutter fellas). We also raised most of our food be it animal, vegetable or mineral. I’ve chopped cotton, planted cane and harvested hay. I still carry, but no longer use, my pilot’s license for the crop duster. My first social security deduction was at the age of nine. You could work for a family business without falling afoul of the child labor laws then. Might still can for all I know. As a member of 4-H I’ve also competed in many farming and ranching competitions. If necessary I can dig a latrine and build a cabin without power tools. Can’t really see ol’ Turkey Teef Dan or Anne-Marie Curly-Locks being able to do any of that without an ocean of man tears. Especially Dan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Okay I found it.. Two puffs and a pug... I noticed the little guy does everything! Renovations, cleaning, looking after the dogs... what does the big fella bring to the table? Their house is nothing special... and what there is, the little guy has fixed it.
The “ big fellow” Shrek Jr. brings $$$$$$$$$ and Hermès to the table.

• Haha
Dan the Mystery Man likes to hold his cards close. Of course, he doesn't want people to know where the money is coming from for this travel adventure. Yes, once you get to Morocco you can live cheap, however, when travelling for fun, it means you're not working for pay. So money is going out and none is coming in creating a deficit. Any 'extra' money he has should either go to his children, his old age fund, or his ruin, not Morocco! He's a first rate sneaky bozo in my book. I think he will eventually get caught up in his own scheming. He's not nearly as smart as Fanny but he sure thinks he is!
Dan is more stupid than Prince Harry and that is saying something !
I do hope he spends time and money on his two boys but I get a feeling ................

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It must be paternal, he looks the spitting image of Mick Petherick.
How old is Mick Petherick

I don't mind long hair on men, but this style with its layers and blow job (no jokes please 🤣) is too feminine for my taste. Does he ever do a clean shave? Either shave or grow a beard, stubble is so unattractive and not much fun in the bedroom unless you want a scouring.
We call it a blow dry in the UK. 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.