The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Let's have a look back
Bla bla bla, poor me, not my fault gov'. Why didn't she get Mummy to deal with it.

So she knew back then the lake would never be able to be restored to it's former size. Convert the rotten boathouse into a party area with chandeliers to save it, my arse. Walk! she has trouble walking out of her bedroom! Even mentions the problems with the road due to drying out after the lake drained. The warning signs were all there and just ignored. Stupid witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if we'll see more of Phillipa's 'good friends' visiting and whether or not this is part of the deal/charade?
Or have they just driven me into cynicism 🤔
I can just imagine the puffed up little boy wanting to show his "good friends" that he lives in a chateau and has a rich, older female partner. He'd be delighted to let them think he's lord of the manor and he probably thinks he's far more superior than all his peers!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Let's have a look back
Even back then Stephanie knew the lake would have to be much smaller. She said the lake house would never be on the water again and the lake would need to be at least 30 meters back from the walking path that it used to reach.

Everything is just a game with Stephanie. She’s just seeing what she can get away with. She’s the smartest person in the room, everyone else is stupid. Lie, lie, lie, grab, eat way too close to the camera, grab, lie, pretend to be a baby, steal, grab, lie.

*@JackSpratt, you & I share a brain and were typing at the same time.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Even back then Stephanie knew the lake would have to be much smaller. She said the lake house would never be on the water again and the lake would need to be at least 30 meters back from the walking path that it used to reach.

Everything is just a game with Stephanie. She’s just seeing what she can get away with. She’s the smartest person in the room, everyone else is stupid. Lie, lie, lie, grab, eat way too close to the camera, grab, lie, pretend to be a baby, steal, grab, lie.

*@JackSpratt, you & I share a brain and were typing at the same time.❤
Ooooo spooky, telepathic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I appreciate your point, and your effort to bring Jarvis to justice. But the constant referring to him as female is misgendering and perhaps not the best deployment of rhetoric in this -- or any -- forum.
I shall refer to HIM as Fil and HER as Fan from now on. I'm lazy when it comes to spelling names. 🤣 That's close enough to Flim Flam!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just popped up on FB tonights flog sponsered by Hellofresh...........well I suppose they'll get e decent meal then instead of pasta and brussel sprouts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Frank, (of Frank and Ivo) has a good command of written English. However, his writing suggests pomposity! He seems to be trying too hard to impress. He needs to be more concise and to consider clarity. Someone should tell him that over-long sentences are difficult to process for most readers!
We have a cache of grammar police on this site for him to run his drafts by. 🤣

• Haha
Bla bla bla, poor me, not my fault gov'. Why didn't she get Mummy to deal with it.

So she knew back then the lake would never be able to be restored to it's former size. Convert the rotten boathouse into a party area with chandeliers to save it, my arse. Walk! she has trouble walking out of her bedroom! Even mentions the problems with the road due to drying out after the lake drained. The warning signs were all there and just ignored. Stupid witch.
Jack Spratt thank you for the laugh you gave me yesterday, I was racing through the posts, when I spotted, 'trollop', 'wanker' and 'tosser' and I had to slow down and read it, as I couldn't figure out who you would be referring to!

• Haha
In the States nowadays when people move many of them just sell everything and go shopping once they get the house. Having movers is nightmare and super expensive. The used furniture market is really pretty good, and you can get a good chunk of your money back selling your stuff. Getting a shipping container now is like $25K so that’s not really an option either.
When we moved we didn't take anything other than some cooking items and bedding. I was sick and tired of the old stuff and wanted a fresh start. I now have control over what goes in the house. It looks cohesive and inviting. I didn't have any valuable antiques anyway as that is not my style. Just the thought of arranging a move with a company and all that packing was just too much at the time for me with my husband's illness. It's been expensive to replace though, so it's not for everyone. I tried finding items I liked second hand, but it didn't work for my style.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Jack Spratt thank you for the laugh you gave me yesterday, I was racing through the posts, when I spotted, 'trollop', 'wanker' and 'tosser' and I had to slow down and read it, as I couldn't figure out who you would be referring to!
They just trip off the tongue, I just can't help myself some of my favourite words. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Out here in the wild west where everything is big and dramatic we wouldn't call that body of water a lake, it's a pond! Saying you have a house on a lake is pretty grand compared to saying you have a house on a pond. 🤣 BTW, I am not dissing ponds over lakes, just pointing out Fan's constant BS about grandeur. Image of what we consider to be a lake.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
edited to add Sugar Tits needs to lay off the filters when she vlogs. That was some scary morphing on her face and forehead!
Is anyone else annoyed with Camilla's great love of showing off her body at every opportunity? I found the yoga poses, etc. at the beach self-indulgent. It reveals how superior she believes herself to be. Obviously, Ollie is filming and quite proud of his wife, which is sweet, but I feel like she tells him to do it. I can't decide whether or not I like either of them. Ollie seems jolly enough (although not particularly very sharp... or is that an act for the camera?), but her manner of speaking also bugs me. I can't decide if she is actually a nice person or another narcissist.

Out here in the wild west where everything is big and dramatic we wouldn't call that body of water a lake, it's a pond! Saying you have a house on a lake is pretty grand compared to saying you have a house on a pond. 🤣 BTW, I am not dissing ponds over lakes, just pointing out Fan's constant BS about grandeur. Image of what we consider to be a lake.
Beautiful Crater Lake. We just moved back to Michigan (Great Lakes State) from Southern Oregon. I miss, very much, the beauty of Oregon. Michigan is not too shabby--we live just two blocks from Lake St. Clair and I had missed hearing the fog horns from the ships on the lake... but Oregon has mountains, ocean, AND lakes. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When we moved we didn't take anything other than some cooking items and bedding. I was sick and tired of the old stuff and wanted a fresh start. I now have control over what goes in the house. It looks cohesive and inviting. I didn't have any valuable antiques anyway as that is not my style. Just the thought of arranging a move with a company and all that packing was just too much at the time for me with my husband's illness. It's been expensive to replace though, so it's not for everyone. I tried finding items I liked second hand, but it didn't work for my style.
I understand fully wanting New stuff- it will be 25 years for me in my house this year. So much has accumulated over that time. Some days I wish I could just walk away and start fresh. I keep trying to de-clutter ( I donate to women's shelters, and the local church where everything is free) but it seems like there is still more "stuff" I call my home style "Early American Dormitory" nothing matches, no real period style just stuff-

I tried to watch the MMM last night, Cammy and her voice she just droned on and on, and If you listen to her Mother speak totally different. I guess she is trying to sound Posh or something , it's just annoying. And Fanny has also changed her way of speaking if you watch the early stuff, she used to talk more easily, she used to also go into great detail about her things giving background and some history ( not sure if it was all made up or from Wikipedia) either way I ended up watching the Lady from Azerbaijan cook no speaking just music and her cooking- so calming

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Remember the TV series V?🦎

In the comments for tonights flog the ever faithfull are predicting an engagement announcement.
Just got a notice for todays vlog. Clearly this "romance" will end in the engagement and marriage this year...I mean it will get views. I don't follow this carefully but it sure seems that this is a fake "romance" for the sake of YT ratings and that the prospective groom is seizing this moment for some payout and then will resume his life back in Netherlands with a more suitable partner!!! This is such a hoax as people send valuable gifts and watching the mother and Percy (who looks very uncomfortable with it all) is sickening.

• Heart
- She is raving over the billiards table for far too long, I have blacked out.
- Next on the list, a visit to Limoges and national porcelain museum for PhiPhi's parents.. we get to see some antique items with a wiki narration performed by SJ................... 15 minutes later.. she's still talking about the museum....................
- PhiPhi found pieces in the museum that work with his grandparents' wedding service... OF COURSE!
- She says something about Marie Antoinette... OF COURSE!
WHAT ?!
Nothing about DADDY 😱!
She must be ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.