The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else annoyed with Camilla's great love of showing off her body at every opportunity? I found the yoga poses, etc. at the beach self-indulgent. It reveals how superior she believes herself to be. Obviously, Ollie is filming and quite proud of his wife, which is sweet, but I feel like she tells him to do it. I can't decide whether or not I like either of them. Ollie seems jolly enough (although not particularly very sharp... or is that an act for the camera?), but her manner of speaking also bugs me. I can't decide if she is actually a nice person or another narcissist.

Beautiful Crater Lake. We just moved back to Michigan (Great Lakes State) from Southern Oregon. I miss, very much, the beauty of Oregon. Michigan is not too shabby--we live just two blocks from Lake St. Clair and I had missed hearing the fog horns from the ships on the lake... but Oregon has mountains, ocean, AND lakes. ❤
I’m of two minds when it comes to the Strongs. I really do want to like them but there’s just something that bothers me. Cammy’s contrived manner of speaking and odd accent grate badly. Oliver's hapless everyman routine is puerile and their whole naughty schoolboy/strict headmistress interpersonal dynamic is stomach churning!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
96EB70E3-4456-4776-B66F-5DF652CDF83E.jpeg
I can just imagine the puffed up little boy wanting to show his "good friends" that he lives in a chateau and has a rich, older female partner. He'd be delighted to let them think he's lord of the manor and he probably thinks he's far more superior than all his peers!
Trust me, that good friend (most likely gay) of the Gay Twink knows the Floor Scrubber is just a “beard” and his sugar mama.

Now as for today’s vlog caption…. The answer certainly isn’t the Gay Twink unless his very good friend takes him out for kabobs.

E211E8D8-0B25-4D9D-8CEE-FDD43477A89D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
@billybudd I am very surprised that you think it's ok to tell @Yebo what they can and can't say in a gossip forum ! Policing of forum not allowed as you should know by now ! :mad:
I agree with you (not that you asked 😎). There are a few here that occasionally make me cringe or roll my eyes, but that's perfectly fine--I walk on by. I support freedom of speech in nearly all things (hate or abusive speech directed at children is a solid no). I like this forum because there is diversity in the haters, hags, and trolls. We don't have to agree, but we should be able to have our opinions respected, even if they are not liked. Also, as a reminder, if you don't care for a particular member, you can click on their image and "ignore" their posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bla bla bla, poor me, not my fault gov'. Why didn't she get Mummy to deal with it.

So she knew back then the lake would never be able to be restored to it's former size. Convert the rotten boathouse into a party area with chandeliers to save it, my arse. Walk! she has trouble walking out of her bedroom! Even mentions the problems with the road due to drying out after the lake drained. The warning signs were all there and just ignored. Stupid witch.
This actually makes me so angry she calls everyone out and blames everyone else I wonder if the authorities have seen this lie upon lie

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I would have to spell it Flem to meet my standards of laziness. I like it though, it's gender neutral. 🤣
Should you ever be in Northwest Arkansas there is a small chapel there, designed by a student of Frank Lloyd Wright named E. Fay Jones. My parents were friendly with him and several of his clients. He built several chapels in similar style, but to my way of thinking Thorncrown is the best, partly due to it’s setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m of two minds when it comes to the Strongs. I really do want to like them but there’s just something that bothers me. Cammy’s contrived manner of speaking and odd accent grate badly. Oliver's hapless everyman routine is puerile and their whole naughty schoolboy/strict headmistress interpersonal dynamic is stomach churning!
I can't bear to watch them for the very reasons you listed. Too phony for me!

Should you ever be in Northwest Arkansas there is a small chapel there, designed by a student of Frank Lloyd Wright named E. Fay Jones. My parents were friendly with him and several of his clients. He built several chapels in similar style, but to my way of thinking Thorncrown is the best, partly due to it’s setting.

Stunning! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't decide whether
I don't. Their connection and friendship with Stephanie is enough for me.
I wonder if in a few years time, that Ollie will have an annual holiday to Stiges and Camilla will be a supportive partner à la this Danish documentary, LOL.

I'll explain: After many years of married life with children.
The father got busted in having an affair with a man. The mother decided to support her husband in his fetishes, to keep the family together.
Now he's part of the Leather Gay community and she joins him (because she's the only one who can sew the leather outfits they want! LOL)
Clip shown is from the fetish festival in Berlin. Gotta love those good boys, eh. 👌

Thorncrown is the best
Wasn't that one shown on the Duggar's show, Counting On...? (Sorry, to be a spoilsport.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really needs to address the structural damage and how to stop it getting worse or stabilising it. She is so irresponsible and the worst person to take on such a property.
A normal person would never have allowed this situation to go this far, but of course, Fanny is special.

I must admit, I now only watch bits, in anticipation of Fanny’s take down and the eventual crumbling of her money making castle. I can almost hear it cracking and shifting from where I sit. When this likely occurs, may all innocent animals be out of the way of any falling debris.

Dear Mother Nature is patient and thorough, and she will make things right in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Out here in the wild west where everything is big and dramatic we wouldn't call that body of water a lake, it's a pond! Saying you have a house on a lake is pretty grand compared to saying you have a house on a pond. 🤣 BTW, I am not dissing ponds over lakes, just pointing out Fan's constant BS about grandeur. Image of what we consider to be a lake.
To be precise and in the interests of fairness the Cambridge dictionary defines Lake as:
A large area of water surrounded by land and not connected to the sea except by rivers or streams.
Irritatingly it does not define large in this context so I suspect Fanny's use of the word lake was probably correct. The smaller body of water was rightly described as a pond although some on here might refer to it as a puddle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1856838

Trust me, that good friend (most likely gay) of the Gay Twink knows the Floor Scrubber is just a “beard” and his sugar mama.

Now as for today’s vlog caption…. The answer certainly isn’t the Gay Twink unless his very good friend takes him out for kabobs.

View attachment 1856840
She really does look like she could be his mom or aunt in this photo with the 80s getup! A good looking mom, but a mom nonetheless. 🤣

To be precise and in the interests of fairness the Cambridge dictionary defines Lake as:
A large area of water surrounded by land and not connected to the sea except by rivers or streams.
Irritatingly it does not define large in this context so I suspect Fanny's use of the word lake was probably correct. The smaller body of water was rightly described as a pond although some on here might refer to it as a puddle 😂
Oh yes, I did look up the official definitions before I posted my comment. Don't care, it's still a pond in my book! 🤣 Plus, since I'm not from Cambridge or England or the UK, I use the Pacific Northwest dictionary. 🤣

• Haha
I don't. Their connection and friendship with Stephanie is enough for me.
I wonder if in a few years time, that Ollie will have an annual holiday to Stiges and Camilla will be a supportive partner à la this Danish documentary, LOL.

I'll explain: After many years of married life with children.
The father got busted in having an affair with a man. The mother decided to support her husband in his fetishes, to keep the family together.
Now he's part of the Leather Gay community and she joins him (because she's the only one who can sew the leather outfits they want! LOL)
Clip shown is from the fetish festival in Berlin. Gotta love those good boys, eh. 👌

Wasn't that one shown on the Duggar's show, Counting On...? (Sorry, to be a spoilsport.)
Quite possibly, they live in Northwest Arkansas. I lived nearby in Eureka Springs decades ago. Even then the Duggar clan was know as the worst kind of fundamentalists. I’ve no place telling others what to believe or faith to practice, I’m a humanist when it comes right down to it. But I draw the line with folks that believe their faith gives them the right to dictate how others have to live theirs! The Duggars are outright evil!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I CAN DO THIS...

View attachment 1854962

I AM DOING THIS...

View attachment 1854964

DID I DO THIS?

View attachment 1854963

OH NO I FUCKED UP!

View attachment 1854965

I SHALL JUST WATCH OTHERS PLAY...

View attachment 1854968

Can any of you spot why SJ LOVES this one?...
It starts with Da........ddy issues...

View attachment 1854969
Why does Phi Phi keep going back to the piano, playing some monotonous tune while waiting for his turn. That would be annoying to the other players, I would think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No matter the term Fanny chooses, particularly “lake”, the French government says it’s an ètang, which has a very specific definition. She can call it a lake, river, ocean, mud puddle, whatever and Fanny would still be wrong. Yes I’m being pedantic but Sweet Fanny Adams is a blithering idiot who fell upwards into a pile of money. She deserves every rotten thing to happen to her, and then some! Pardon me, I need to eat. I get hangry when my blood sugar drops and LaJarvis is getting away with fraud.😱

8673A7BD-3DCE-4C3B-A22D-E26F5F04C5BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does Phi Phi keep going back to the piano, playing some monotonous tune while waiting for his turn. That would be annoying to the other players, I would think.
Easy answer. The pink phone's out and it has to perform.

• Haha
  • Heart
Quite possibly, they live in Northwest Arkansas. I lived nearby in Eureka Springs decades ago. Even then the Duggar clan was know as the worst kind of fundamentalists. I’ve no place telling others what to believe or faith to practice, I’m a humanist when it comes right down to it. But I draw the line with folks that believe their faith gives them the right to dictate how others have to live theirs! The Duggars are outright evil!
Coincidently, YouTube just a few moments ago suggested "Duggar Family Christmas 2022" from a channel called "Duggars Gone Wild." I assumed it was satire so I watched it. The opening shot is of someone waking up in a bunker-style room with weapons on the wall - definitely satire I thought to myself!
1672941327702.png
1672941372463.png

Only to find that it's the real deal.
1672941460925.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Isn't Josh Duggar just the absolute proof of that.
Yes, but his parents let him get away with it. Their belief is that no man can do wrong to a woman no matter what! And that all women should submit to any man because it’s the man’s right! Disgusting!

Coincidently, YouTube just a few moments ago suggested "Duggar Family Christmas 2022" from a channel called "Duggars Gone Wild." I assumed it was satire so I watched it. The opening shot is of someone waking up in a bunker-style room with weapons on the wall - definitely satire I thought to myself!
View attachment 1857104 View attachment 1857106
Only to find that it's the real deal.
View attachment 1857151
Yes, didn’t you know they’re warriors for Christ! Ready at any moment to bring the good ol’ USof A back into God’s righteous arms!😳😡🤬🤯

• Sick
  • Wow
I would be very interested to know what Mr Spratt favours for the future?
Mr Spratt has just entered the building after finishing his gas installation today, where it's taken 4 attempts to get the tank in the ground because they hit sandstone not granite as I thought.

So his view........Pompe à chaleur (heat pump) - you need a very well insulated property for it to be properly effective.

Pellet burners excellent for domestic properties. Pellet burners for somewhere like the Chateau will work BUT you need the space for the hopper, a big mixing tank plus the boiler itself and that all adds up to a fair few $$$$ even on a smaller place. One of the Chateau he works at is currently waiting on a quote for a boiler to fit their property and he doesn't think they'll actually save anything at the end of the day.

He favours gas, it's clean, plus the boilers are nice and compact.. Bio gas is the new thing (still early days on this) in theory it would just mean making adjustments to existing boilers.

For the moment France is keeping fuel but is wanting to change to Bio Fuel. With regards heating options it seems everything is a bit up in the air at the moment, trying to find a method that is clean, efficient, sustainable and affordable.

He said basically this has been talked about for the last 30 year and now they actually need to do something about it, so no definitive answer at the moment.

• Heart
I had a thought. Just one. If Phillipa starts inviting all it's good friends to the wreck then soon it will start looking like a Youth Hostel with Fanny looking like mutton dressed up as lamb warbling 'Y.M.C.A.

No more B&B.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.