Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Been thinking about the theory that Aunt and Uncle are going to buy out bag head. I think Fanny wouldn't want to do that, it is one thing having co owners who visit occasionally and quite another having someone who lives in. If Natti and Amaury get married and have kids Fanny could find she is a guest in her own home and very marginalised. Amaury also has an opinion on how things should be done and she can't give him a blow job to get her own way.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I can only use my knowledge, connections and tattle as a resource and try. But this is now my territory and I'm pretty confident. Let's see. At least we try a and end the criminalinality.
I'd say: whatever you need. Go for it!

Jeeves

VIP Member
Thank you ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread, your work is always appreciated!

What do you suppose Stu she is talking about ?"The headband is faux, just like my attitude towards haters." Does it mean the headband is fake and my attitude towards haters is fake? Is this some kind of riddle or just plain nonsense? Is she popping here to read?
What a jumped up little madam she is!

• Haha
  • Angry

Madame No

VIP Member
I thought she said she was just going to do Thursday because its too hard to blog and edit. Or something like that
Whatever happened to the Grand Tour vlogs that were supposed to be shown on Sundays? Where are the vlogs she supposedly did with Ollie? Weren't there about 12 of them? She's so full of 💩.

• Haha

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
Crying before Christmas paid off.
Now they have to "rest" a bit because they worked hard, and then the excuses start....
Because heating is not installed in an unstable building, they have to stabilize the building, and before that they have to call an architect who can't come until spring. They won't be able to find a contractor in spring because everyone is already busy, so they will postpone it until autumn.
In the fall and winter, such things are not done and ... another year will pass like that.
Poor Stephanie!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
I see in Billy’s latest offering they’re contending with a damaged support beam and he’s discussing insulating the big room. Says he’s a big believer in extra insulation!🤣 someone get Fanny a wrap because she’s gonna freeze in all that shade!!!

You should have never mentioned the green screen. Should have kept that a secret from her. I can see her sending Phillipa out now to “look into this green screen.”
They can’t even manage to film and edit a simple vlog…can you imagine just how utterly fucked they will be trying to figure that out?!?🤭🤪🥳

• Haha

Yebo

VIP Member
Where does Stew-It! get her money? Must be family. Now she as an apartment in Paris, trés chic et trés expensive. I think she is using Fanny to get exposure, possibly for a YT channel ala Dana and others. Was she ever a volunteer at the HMN? I know she started off as a guest and I assume her latest time there was paid.

So far I have the following hangers on that have started YT channels after spending time at the HMN:

Dana - cooking, not doing terribly well, just doing terribly
Dan - rural life and ruin restoration - so far just ruined
Marie Wiik - travelling vagabond, mooch and flower arranger - YT channel on and off, not doing well
Tomaz - big time fail
Maker and Manor - still hanging in there
Ollie and Cami - still hanging in there
Andrew and Ricardo - not off to a great start, not holding out hope
Others?
Phillipa. Table setting channel fail. Still hanging on to Fanny by the skin of it's fangs.

• Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
👇 This is worth a closer look.
Tess, her mother, and her short, new man/fiance, looked bored.
Dana Kat Tess xmas 2022 (2).png

• Haha
  • Wow

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
In the absolute twaddle in Stephanie's message to Patrons yesterday, she said something about Armoire's heroic (okay, she didn't actually say heroic) efforts in sub zero temperatures for the good of the infrastructure of the crumbling edifice she calls Home Sweet Home. When, pray tell, did digging trenches in the courtyard for cables carrying power to the Blackpool facade illuminations constitute anything related to safeguarding the building's infrastructure?

• Haha
  • Heart
Wasted hours going through old episodes ( no longer numbered and re-edited to lose the more damning stuff). It’s actually a patrons’ blog May 2021. Patreon Wander Around Lalande with Michael. Most relevant from 21’55 in the Wiki fortunately. I found an episode called Chateau in Crisis the other day… I think it was the ceiling leak one. Seems to have disappeared now. Michael Potts says they should get someone in to assess consequential damage from water.
That almost sounds as if she thought by pinning the leak on builder Ian she could have his insurance bond pay for all the repair work! Betcha it was Anne-Marie’s idea. He’s a devious little twat with Napoleon Syndrome!😡🤬🤯

• Wow
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
What a jumped up little madam she is!
I thought it was very telling that Fanny in her appreciation speech to her patreons spelled Stuart's name as Stewart. One of the signs of disrespect is not getting someone's name right especially after all the time she has been spent at the HMN. Once again, it shows Fanny's self centeredness.

Thought I'd have a little fun with Stuart's name. Some suggestions online for a female version were listed as Stuella and Stewett! 🤣 I wonder if she will think I'm one of her haters now? I don't hate you Stuella, really I don't. I just hate your headband.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yebo

VIP Member
Once again I had a lot of fun collecting the hints Stephanie Jarvis left publicly that reveal her most recent lies about having only just discovered the structural disasters in her not so grand salon. Over a year ago, in a flog called 'Rebuilding the chateau?' she and her amateur builder cuz Armoir are discussing the sagging of the beams, exposing them and get the opinion of a structural engineer before putting anything back in. This proves that she has known all along there would be an issue serious enough to bring in an expert with more special knowledge that Armoir couldn't provide. It then took her a whole year to change the narrative towards trusting her cousin to do the work (read: keep the money in the family).

View attachment 1842226
View attachment 1842227
Thanks for this, it's really helpful, just shows:
A) How immoral this family is, because if these two jokers knew then the rest of them knew and stayed quiet, and
B) How Fanny withheld the information from the Patrons and the general public. This is information which could easily have influenced the existing Patrons on deciding whether or not to continue supporting her and also been part of the decision making process for non Patrons in deciding to actual sign onto Patreon and support her. Is this evidence of fraud?

Definition of Fraud in the United Kingdom.
Fraud is a criminal offence as defined by the Fraud Act 2006.

Most commonly it occurs when a person dishonestly makes a false representation in order to gain for themselves or cause loss to another.

The type of offences for which a person could be prosecuted include:

Fraud by False Representation – lying about something with the intention to cause a gain or a loss.
Fraud by Failure to Disclose Information – not declaring something when you have a legal duty to do so with the intention to cause a gain or a loss.
Fraud by Abuse of Position – where someone abuses a position of trust where there is an expectation to safeguard the financial interest of another and places another at financial risk or causes a loss.
In each instance the action must be shown to have been dishonest. It shouldn’t be possible to commit fraud accidentally; it must be shown that the individual’s actions would be considered to be dishonest by the average ‘man in the street’.

This is a fairly good explanation although obviously the Legal definition as used in a prosecution would be more technical.
The abuse of the Patreon account is covered by 'Fraud by Failure to Disclose Information – not declaring something when you have a legal duty to do so with the intention to cause a gain or a loss'. Fanny should have discussed the change from members to supporters with the members so that those who disagreed with her change could vote against it as the Association rules demand or simply end their support on Patreon.

Not sure where the failure to disclose the seriousness of the damage to the salon fits in. Abuse of position? Patrons and the Public would natural expect her to reveal something as serious as this? Interesting.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Crying before Christmas paid off.
Now they have to "rest" a bit because they worked hard, and then the excuses start....
Because heating is not installed in an unstable building, they have to stabilize the building, and before that they have to call an architect who can't come until spring. They won't be able to find a contractor in spring because everyone is already busy, so they will postpone it until autumn.
In the fall and winter, such things are not done and ... another year will pass like that.
Poor Stephanie!
Even though I do feel for the people that are being fooled to part with their heard earned cash for the sole benefit of that charlataine Stephanie Jarvis, I actually believe it to be a good thing when her patron following grows more, like out of control more, to make her inevitable downfall all the deeper. Tick tock indeed: what goes up MUST come down.

• Heart
You're right. None of them were, but I think that's why the Jarvises sent their only daughter to Oxford where the chances of rubbing shoulders with the upper classes are much higher than at the University of East London or some nursing school in Ipswich. I have a cousin studying at Oxford who's dating a girl from an aristocratic family he met at a Christmas formal last year. My cousin had no clue until he got invited to her dad's birthday dinner where guests referred to her dad as Lord. :ROFLMAO:

Luckily, with your theory playing out well, SJ didn't find a noble dude to marry but instead flocked together with birds of the same feathers--a bunch of trying-hard social climbers who desired nothing more than to own a run-down chateau or a magical modernist mansion.
more even today than in the past people need to have a skill ...to get involved in aristocracy..at least here...there is no way and no place for a woman like Fanny Flash....to enter that kind of circles...imagine having that creaming of attentionseeking tart dressed like she does...at a state dinner??? :eek: quel horreur..imagine me sitting next to her....talking about what?? her latest find at Emmaus???

• Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Where does Stew-It! get her money? Must be family. Now she as an apartment in Paris, trés chic et trés expensive. I think she is using Fanny to get exposure, possibly for a YT channel ala Dana and others. Was she ever a volunteer at the HMN? I know she started off as a guest and I assume her latest time there was paid.

So far I have the following hangers on that have started YT channels after spending time at the HMN:

Dana - cooking, not doing terribly well, just doing terribly
Dan - rural life and ruin restoration - so far just ruined
Marie Wiik - travelling vagabond, mooch and flower arranger - YT channel on and off, not doing well
Tomaz - big time fail
Maker and Manor - still hanging in there
Ollie and Cami - still hanging in there
Andrew and Ricardo - not off to a great start, not holding out hope
Others?
Michael Petherick - Like Icarus, flew too close to the sun. Crashed and burned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Also, I realized there are two staircases in Fanny's castle, 1) the pigeon tower which leads to her ladyship's bedroom, and 2) the main staircase. Neither one lead directly into the 16th-century second-floor wing. Guests will still have to go through the condemned part of the building to get to Chambres Rose, Roger, and Bonne Maman.

How very careless of the charlataine to let people pass through that condemned part, including her elderly aunt and uncle!
Perhaps they think it's safe with scaffolding propping the sagging floor up.

west wing stairs.png

• Angry
  • Wow