The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we laying bets on where they went for NYE? They are awfully quiet. Ruthy Writer watched fireworks from a rooftop.

Reactions: 17
It’s such a shame Fanny has become so tired and burned out from doing her videos. It’s also a shame that in three years she’s not any faster at doing them either. Billy is leaving her in the dust with his channel. He’s up to 241k subscribers. By putting out a video every day he’s going to just keep climbing. He’s got a very big and interesting project too.

Beau Chateau is also just about perfect with what they are doing and they have very big brands renting the chateau. Louis Vuitton just filmed and did a photo shoot there. They are at 40k ish and I’ll bet they will keep growing with weekly videos and the restoration of their huge garden.

With Billy’s people will be excited to see big areas done and then further see what the place turns into. Not to mention the eventual involvement with the community for events and the like. He’s doing everything right as far as growing a channel and keeping his content quality up.

Poor Fanny better get used to eating dust. I don’t think people want to watch her party and travel and she’ll not gain followers at the rate of the others. She better get some diy going or she will sit stagnant and the algorithm will bury her videos. She didn’t even get her fall planting done if I remember correctly. If she did she’s saving the footage for when she’s gone.
I seem to remember a vlog where she said they planted an enormous amount of bulbs , I was surprised because it was so late in the year possibly November and I’m sure she was using the royal we, it would have been Kristie and co that did any planting

Reactions: 15
You should have never mentioned the green screen. Should have kept that a secret from her. I can see her sending Phillipa out now to “look into this green screen.”
They could use the pink toile room - everything there is already in one bright colour :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the 2022 Ugliest of the Ugly Sweaters Award goes to Barrel.

1276E055-B455-4EB5-BBFB-9C32A9ACDE8D.png

Quick, Mummsie throw that ugly sweater in the nearest log burner or leave it out for the pigeon to sh*t on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The obnoxious Gay Twink behind the camera could not stop ooohing and awing over all of the make-up. Yep, he’s just so darn butch and straight.

D3D965C7-6AA7-4B4F-8C91-C8970A4C74A6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watched the gift grab. I don’t know why. Fanny said she was full of the Christmas spirit and mummy grabbed at her tummy and said “yes you can see”. Fannys poor face just fell and you could tell she was both pissed off and hurt. I have to admit I felt for her a lil bit in that moment. It’s probably one of the most hateful and damaging things you can do to someone, let alone in front of the world.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I watched the gift grab. I don’t know why. Fanny said she was full of the Christmas spirit and mummy grabbed at her tummy and said “yes you can see”. Fannys poor face just fell and you could tell she was both pissed off and hurt. I have to admit I felt for her a lil bit in that moment. It’s probably one of the most hateful and damaging things you can do to someone, let alone in front of the world.
That's why Steph declined the biscuit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
those two are cut from the same cloth...no hurt feelings lost there...

• Heart
That's why Steph declined the biscuit.
Steph's nose was very ruddy after all the Yuletide booze, it nearly matched her jumper! She behaves like an excited 4 year old opening her presents. When they all lined up at the end, Natti looked about 60. She looks older than her mother. They and PJ's commentary drive me mad.

Reactions: 16
New thread title???

“The Chatelaine started 2023 with a Crap Unwrapped Vlog. F*ck the beams.”

“Barrel Knits Like Fill-Up Cooks”

“ Barrel, Where’s Nail Polish for Fill-Up?”

“2023 is Already a Sh*t Year at the Shat- oh”

“Shut up, Cameraman”

*F*ck the Beams. Mummsie Needs eyebrows”

but my favourite…

“Mandy & Link are a Class Act Unlike…”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Precisely - splendid idea to instal these (no doubt wildly expensive) bespoke gates and create such an imposing entrance but, in terms of security, a completely pointless gesture (I think there will be a bit of railing to the open side of the pillars). The property has a roadside boundary opposite the church. I forget if there's a low wall as well as a newly-planted hedge. The hedge is going to take a while to establish itself and become closed fence like. I wish them luck when the puppy grows up and there's a witch in season - dog-proof they are not. (i only occasionally watch the Fleuries but I remember rather enjoying Smug Smarty Pants Philip having to dig out and replant the hedge he'd created along the roadside as the mayor took him/them to task for planting something that was not indigenous/appropriate to the local area. They were more or less told to remove what they'd planted and instructed what to plant instead.)

There seems to be a back drive/secondary access to the property. Perhaps it's shared with what looks like a house to the left sat you turn in.

Monsieur le Comte @Le Comte de Monte Cristo I couldn't agree more about the missing part of the house! It really bugs me! The lack of symmetry makes me feel ridiculously twitchy.

View attachment 1849160
Doesn’t the little side road lead to the walled garden and dependencies that are no longer part of the property. They did a vlog where they discussed landscaping and the property history and they both seemed aggravated that they didn’t have control of it.😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I think Fanny is like she is, because Mummy is a witch, and Daddy over indulged her because of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
New thread title???

“The Chatelaine started 2023 with a Crap Unwrapped Vlog. F*ck the beams.”

“Barrel Knits Like Fill-Up Cooks”

“ Barrel, Where’s Nail Polish for Fill-Up?”

“2023 is Already a Sh*t Year at the Shat- oh”

“Shut up, Cameraman”

*F*ck the Beams. Mummsie Needs eyebrows”

but my favourite…

“Mandy & Link are a Class Act Unlike…”

Shut up, Cameraman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Actually I lear
never been to Dubai...nor planning to go...but how are those cabdrivers acting when they see snort with his painted nails...and the rest of his ..how shall i call it....peculiar appearance.....i guess it will be a long wait for a taxi....i see them standing there...when every taxi passes by... :LOL: on high speed..
Interestingly Muslim men there often have anal sex though they would never ever consider themselves gay. I was told it's tolerated as something to keep them away from girls. On the other hand young unmarried couples also have extraordinary often anal and oral sex to keep the virginity. Apparently it is even common among girls teach each other as an alternative to prevent pregnancy since getting contraception is difficult. All is not as it seems, people have always found a way to circumvent laws. So it might be that Phil will end up with a couple of phone numbers 🤷

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.