The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By all that’s unholy, please tell me she didn’t marry that douche bag MP from Tunbridge Wells?!?
I don't think Greg was at Oxford - I don't remember which university he was at (London somewhere I think). I'm not sure what the connection to Fanny was. He isn't the MP of the same name. Greg Clarke (MP ) was born in August 1967 and the "One Who Got Away" was born October.1974.

eta: B.A. in International Development from University of East London (2004-2007) - nothing recorded earlier.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
maybe she read her sister Jessica...the american way of death.. :rolleyes: no i guess Debo was more in her range...she wrote about her chickens..
Debo did get married.....opened a very beautiful and sucessful shop treated her staff well and had the most amazing collection of antique insect brooches. She made Chatsworth a thriving business too. I admire what she did and love her books. She did wear pearls feeding her hens tho....
My husband's Aunt was a Devonshire I may be biased!!. No patreon accounts for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually I lear

Interestingly Muslim men there often have anal sex though they would never ever consider themselves gay. I was told it's tolerated as something to keep them away from girls. On the other hand young unmarried couples also have extraordinary often anal and oral sex to keep the virginity. Apparently it is even common among girls teach each other as an alternative to prevent pregnancy since getting contraception is difficult. All is not as it seems, people have always found a way to circumvent laws. So it might be that Phil will end up with a couple of phone numbers 🤷
indeed...i remember when i was in Turkey..in my twenties....a friend and i decided to take a walk down the beach later in the evening..we never expected that...but..oh my.... ;) :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I seem to remember a vlog where she said they planted an enormous amount of bulbs , I was surprised because it was so late in the year possibly November and I’m sure she was using the royal we, it would have been Kristie and co that did any planting
200 wild garlic. That will not have taken 20 minutes with Pavlina helping. Tiny bulbs so easy to plant

Reactions: 12
I don't think the Greg Clark who is the MP for Tunbridge Wells is the Greg Clark SJ married. Hers was better looking and seems to still work for a charity. The MP had a lot of political jobs and before that, worked in the US.

Reactions: 9
SJ was wearing the Beryl sweater on the Boxing Day BBQ CD Vlog. messy timelines for sure. At this point the sweater must be wearing her. Notice no one else really wears them. A lot may have gone to Emmaus.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Debo did get married.....opened a very beautiful and sucessful shop treated her staff well and had the most amazing collection of antique insect brooches. She made Chatsworth a thriving business too. I admire what she did and love her books. She did wear pearls feeding her hens tho....
My husband's Aunt was a Devonshire I may be biased!!. No patreon accounts for them.
she was true aristocracy...her husband was lucky he married her..lets put it this way... ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Actually I lear

Interestingly Muslim men there often have anal sex though they would never ever consider themselves gay. I was told it's tolerated as something to keep them away from girls. On the other hand young unmarried couples also have extraordinary often anal and oral sex to keep the virginity. Apparently it is even common among girls teach each other as an alternative to prevent pregnancy since getting contraception is difficult. All is not as it seems, people have always found a way to circumvent laws. So it might be that Phil will end up with a couple of phone numbers 🤷
Well if anal is so popular there, the Cameraman should definitely tag along. That’s right up his alley!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She found the photo shop application quick enough.
Watching the old vlogs, how many volunteers did she NOT sleep with? Phi phi is just another one. He is trying and mostly succeeding so far to keep heterosexual men out of the way. He definitely became tetchy when Yoric was there. He disappeared quietly?
Next year with potential renovations that bunman cannot do himself will see an influx of real men for Fanny to flirt with.
Look out Phi Phi
Watching the old vlogs, how many volunteers did she NOT sleep with? Phi phi is just another one. He is trying and mostly succeeding so far to keep heterosexual men out of the way. He definitely became tetchy when Yoric was there. He disappeared quietly?
Next year with potential renovations that bunman cannot do himself will see an influx of real men for Fanny to flirt with.
Look out Phi Phi
Look out Phi Phi
You really think there will be renovations???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OK Beau Channel is amazing and the Handsome one just made me laugh out loud and snort wine out of my nose. He did a little French lesson about Moose/mousse. He is adorable and they did some work, and her little sister is adorable. I think I want to learn French it's such a lovely language .
I thoroughly enjoy my daily language lesson, though my accent is absurd!

And the 2022 Ugliest of the Ugly Sweaters Award goes to Barrel.

View attachment 1849417

Quick, Mummsie throw that ugly sweater in the nearest log burner or leave it out for the pigeon to sh*t on.
Are you saying Beryl has no future in the fashion industry?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair, Armoire seldom knows what he talking about either. Just a question of opening his mouth and letting his gums do the flapping. There is a disconnect between what he's thinking and what he's saying. But he's a Master Craftsman so can get away with it apparently.
Interestingly:

A master carpenter is a woodworking professional who has obtained the highest certification in the carpentry industry. A master carpenter spends many years working as a journeyman and an apprentice before he is eligible to become a master carpenter. The requirements a master carpenter must meet before attaining this level of certification can vary by region. All candidates will need to develop skills specific to the industry and demonstrate a capacity to teach carpentry skills.

The path to become a master carpenter starts when they are at least 18 years old. They begin by taking an entry-level position with a carpenter or on a construction crew. They apply for eligibility to become an apprentice, and if they are accepted to an apprenticeship program, they will spend four to five years learning the skills necessary to pass the certification exams. Before the carpenter can become a master carpenter, he will spend years working as a journeyman carpenter.

I think we can safely say Armoire is not a Master Craftsman.
A master carpenter traditionally takes on apprentices as well. No sign that has ever happened in Amaury's work life.

I watched the gift grab. I don’t know why. Fanny said she was full of the Christmas spirit and mummy grabbed at her tummy and said “yes you can see”. Fannys poor face just fell and you could tell she was both pissed off and hurt. I have to admit I felt for her a lil bit in that moment. It’s probably one of the most hateful and damaging things you can do to someone, let alone in front of the world.
Percy is looking a bit healthier on all the free gifted treats and alchohol!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually I lear

On more than one occasion I’ve heard Muslim acquaintances comment that women are for babies, men are for pleasure!😏

• Wow
  • Sad
OK Beau Channel is amazing and the Handsome one just made me laugh out loud and snort wine out of my nose. He did a little French lesson about Moose/mousse. He is adorable and they did some work, and her little sister is adorable. I think I want to learn French it's such a lovely language .
Totally agree. Beau Chateau is leaps and bounds above other chateau channels. She's lovely and likeable, yet modest and Airforce Guy is not only easy on the eye, he's supportive and hardworking. I enjoy their vlogs but sincerely hope they are not dragged into Fanny's sphere. It's a black hole. I have seen Beau Chateau post on Fanny's vlogs and at the time I thought, 'NOooooooo! Dont! Run away you fools! Please don't get involved with these charlatans!' I hope Beau Chateau stay alert yet aloof from Lielande.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think Greg was at Oxford - I don't remember which university he was at (London somewhere I think). I'm not sure what the connection to Fanny was. He isn't the MP of the same name. Greg Clarke (MP ) was born in August 1967 and the "One Who Got Away" was born October.1974.

eta: B.A. in International Development from University of East London (2004-2007) - nothing recorded earlier.
Thanks Jeeves, I saw some of his interviews during Brexit that just made me want to smack him. I don’t mind a politician who is a social liberal/fiscal conservative but these days there’s just too damned much pandering to their owners for my taste. Unless there’s more than one MP by the name.

Reactions: 9
I watched the gift grab. I don’t know why. Fanny said she was full of the Christmas spirit and mummy grabbed at her tummy and said “yes you can see”. Fannys poor face just fell and you could tell she was both pissed off and hurt. I have to admit I felt for her a lil bit in that moment. It’s probably one of the most hateful and damaging things you can do to someone, let alone in front of the world.
Yikes! Nuttis face says it all - she disapproved of the body shaming comment and didn’t hide the fact. IJ really does have a unhealthy obsession with excess and over indulging, especially where food and drink is concerned. It seems she gets a kick out of highlighting peoples weaknesses, she must either be incredibly insecure or bursting with self righteousness to the point of loosing all compassion and kindness.
90FC546E-821F-4EE8-B448-7D0A08C69F77.jpeg
01D48BD7-2AA0-4259-8722-053D736F4129.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.