The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drive through the hedge by the chur that was recently replanted by them that is only three feeet high.
The trouble with patron is that vloggers must be seen to be working. They then find they must lie. And liars stories must add up. They tend not to.
I am trying to work out Fanny and Gerry’s time lines. They do not add up.
Liars the lot of them
there will be a posh fence ..thats the next step...more grifting ahead...this is not only the gate...

She found the photo shop application quick enough.
Watching the old vlogs, how many volunteers did she NOT sleep with? Phi phi is just another one. He is trying and mostly succeeding so far to keep heterosexual men out of the way. He definitely became tetchy when Yoric was there. He disappeared quietly?
Next year with potential renovations that bunman cannot do himself will see an influx of real men for Fanny to flirt with.
Look out Phi Phi
i guess she needs more than photoshop to succeed...:rolleyes: those men are not impressed with an old tart flashing her fanny and her sagging boobs..its only pathetic..

What I noticed about the gates is that the fence doesn’t surround the property? What’s the point of gates? The dog or the children can just go around the posts? There’s also got to be another entrance because no big equipment can get through there. What are they going to do when a digger shows up to put the pool in? 🤣
there is a field next door where the longhouses are....there will be another gate...for the peasants... ;) as it is always done...remember they think they are new nobility...you must act by the rules...i guess they have to look it up...though...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Watching the old vlogs, how many volunteers did she NOT sleep with? Phi phi is just another one. He is trying and mostly succeeding so far to keep heterosexual men out of the way. He definitely became tetchy when Yoric was there. He disappeared quietly?
Next year with potential renovations that bunman cannot do himself will see an influx of real men for Fanny to flirt with.
Look out Phi Phi.

Apologies @Lochness Monster but it HAS to be said ......'Alas, poor Yoric ! ' 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Taxi drivers in Dubai will not even answer a woman if a man is with her. They act as if she is not there and only address the man! Wonder how she will like that! 🤣
never been to Dubai...nor planning to go...but how are those cabdrivers acting when they see snort with his painted nails...and the rest of his ..how shall i call it....peculiar appearance.....i guess it will be a long wait for a taxi....i see them standing there...when every taxi passes by... :LOL: on high speed..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s such a shame Fanny has become so tired and burned out from doing her videos. It’s also a shame that in three years she’s not any faster at doing them either. Billy is leaving her in the dust with his channel. He’s up to 241k subscribers. By putting out a video every day he’s going to just keep climbing. He’s got a very big and interesting project too.

Beau Chateau is also just about perfect with what they are doing and they have very big brands renting the chateau. Louis Vuitton just filmed and did a photo shoot there. They are at 40k ish and I’ll bet they will keep growing with weekly videos and the restoration of their huge garden.

With Billy’s people will be excited to see big areas done and then further see what the place turns into. Not to mention the eventual involvement with the community for events and the like. He’s doing everything right as far as growing a channel and keeping his content quality up.

Poor Fanny better get used to eating dust. I don’t think people want to watch her party and travel and she’ll not gain followers at the rate of the others. She better get some diy going or she will sit stagnant and the algorithm will bury her videos. She didn’t even get her fall planting done if I remember correctly. If she did she’s saving the footage for when she’s gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The problem is, none of them were ever in that circle. The rich tend to marry other rich of their own type. Fanny would never have passed muster. She's too loud and crass and she doesn't know the hidden curriculum, neither did her parents. Looks are never enough nor is going to the 'right' school. Your parents need to know each other. You need to have the right pedigree. No high-falutin future mother-in-law would have allowed her to taint the gene pool. She's way too embarrassing!
You're right. None of them were, but I think that's why the Jarvises sent their only daughter to Oxford where the chances of rubbing shoulders with the upper classes are much higher than at the University of East London or some nursing school in Ipswich. I have a cousin studying at Oxford who's dating a girl from an aristocratic family he met at a Christmas formal last year. My cousin had no clue until he got invited to her dad's birthday dinner where guests referred to her dad as Lord. :ROFLMAO:

Luckily, with your theory playing out well, SJ didn't find a noble dude to marry but instead flocked together with birds of the same feather--a bunch of trying-hard social climbers who desired nothing more than to own a run-down chateau or a magical modernist mansion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I saw it and thought the same. Didn't they make a board game based around these contraptions? Whereby you had to speak and people had to guess what you were saying... hmmm pretty much on par with our Mancub, does anyone ever know what he is talking about?
To be fair, Armoire seldom knows what he talking about either. Just a question of opening his mouth and letting his gums do the flapping. There is a disconnect between what he's thinking and what he's saying. But he's a Master Craftsman so can get away with it apparently.
Interestingly:

A master carpenter is a woodworking professional who has obtained the highest certification in the carpentry industry. A master carpenter spends many years working as a journeyman and an apprentice before he is eligible to become a master carpenter. The requirements a master carpenter must meet before attaining this level of certification can vary by region. All candidates will need to develop skills specific to the industry and demonstrate a capacity to teach carpentry skills.

The path to become a master carpenter starts when they are at least 18 years old. They begin by taking an entry-level position with a carpenter or on a construction crew. They apply for eligibility to become an apprentice, and if they are accepted to an apprenticeship program, they will spend four to five years learning the skills necessary to pass the certification exams. Before the carpenter can become a master carpenter, he will spend years working as a journeyman carpenter.

I think we can safely say Armoire is not a Master Craftsman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn't Stephanie meet Gregory Francis Mannion Clark at Oxford, and later married. But is he from the aristocratic class?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What I noticed about the gates is that the fence doesn’t surround the property? What’s the point of gates? The dog or the children can just go around the posts? There’s also got to be another entrance because no big equipment can get through there. What are they going to do when a digger shows up to put the pool in? 🤣
Precisely - splendid idea to instal these (no doubt wildly expensive) bespoke gates and create such an imposing entrance but, in terms of security, a completely pointless gesture (I think there will be a bit of railing to the open side of the pillars). The property has a roadside boundary opposite the church. I forget if there's a low wall as well as a newly-planted hedge. The hedge is going to take a while to establish itself and become closed fence like. I wish them luck when the puppy grows up and there's a witch in season - dog-proof they are not. (i only occasionally watch the Fleuries but I remember rather enjoying Smug Smarty Pants Philip having to dig out and replant the hedge he'd created along the roadside as the mayor took him/them to task for planting something that was not indigenous/appropriate to the local area. They were more or less told to remove what they'd planted and instructed what to plant instead.)

There seems to be a back drive/secondary access to the property. Perhaps it's shared with what looks like a house to the left sat you turn in.

Monsieur le Comte @Le Comte de Monte Cristo I couldn't agree more about the missing part of the house! It really bugs me! The lack of symmetry makes me feel ridiculously twitchy.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 12
You're right. None of them were, but I think that's why the Jarvises sent their only daughter to Oxford where the chances of rubbing shoulders with the upper classes are much higher than at the University of East London or some nursing school in Ipswich. I have a cousin studying at Oxford who's dating a girl from an aristocratic family he met at a Christmas formal last year. Luckily, with your theory playing out well, SJ didn't find a noble dude to marry but instead flocked together with birds of the same feathers--a bunch of trying-hard social climbers who desired nothing more than to own a run-down chateau or a magical modernist mansion.
I probably told this story before, but years ago Stephanie Jarvis was invited by an elderly German prince who wanted to court her. She was impressed by his castle and the Christmas market he organized for the local villagers, but not so much by the man himself so she returned to the CHMN without engagement. Isabelle Jarvis was not only disappointed but actually furious that her daughter blew all chance of becoming royalty. Stephanie Jarvis rebuttal that she would not be happy with that prince, was met with nothing but scorn from her "loving" mother, who has kept on "teasing" her daughter with that failure ever since.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
You're right. None of them were, but I think that's why the Jarvises sent their only daughter to Oxford where the chances of rubbing shoulders with the upper classes are much higher than at the University of East London or some nursing school in Ipswich. I have a cousin studying at Oxford who's dating a girl from an aristocratic family he met at a Christmas formal last year. My cousin had no clue until he got invited to her dad's birthday dinner where guests referred to her dad as Lord. :ROFLMAO:

Luckily, with your theory playing out well, SJ didn't find a noble dude to marry but instead flocked together with birds of the same feathers--a bunch of trying-hard social climbers who desired nothing more than to own a run-down chateau or a magical modernist mansion.
more even today than in the past people need to have a skill ...to get involved in aristocracy..at least here...there is no way and no place for a woman like Fanny Flash....to enter that kind of circles...imagine having that creaming of attentionseeking tart dressed like she does...at a state dinner??? :eek: quel horreur..imagine me sitting next to her....talking about what?? her latest find at Emmaus???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I doubt that they understand the concept of U versus non-U. Fanny is most definitely NOKD. If she’d a large enough fortune she might’ve been able to catch a desperate baronet but most likely it would’ve been a nobody scholarship student. And I’m not being snobby, it is simply the way that layer of “society” works.

I wonder how long it will be before Stephony invests in a green screen so she can fake even more timelines while she travels. With enough stock footage she could never return and still vlog like she’s back at her building site.
shhhhhh you'll give her ideas..........

• Haha
I probably told this story before, but years ago Stephanie Jarvis was invited by an elderly German prince who wanted to court her. She was impressed by his castle and the Christmas market he organized for the local villagers, but not so much by the man himself so she returned to the CHMN without engagement. Isabelle Jarvis was not only disappointed but actually furious that her daughter blew all chances of becoming royalty. Stephanie Jarvis's rebuttal that she would not be happy with that prince, was met with nothing but scorn from her "loving" mother, who has kept on "teasing" her daughter with that failure ever since.
Wow! That's somewhat impressive of the charlataine to stand up against her mother's wishes. I wonder if the German prince was actually charming because SJ seems to prefer assholes like this one...

cd704.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I probably told this story before, but years ago Stephanie Jarvis was invited by an elderly German prince who wanted to court her. She was impressed by his castle and the Christmas market he organized for the local villagers, but not so much by the man himself so she returned to the CHMN without engagement. Isabelle Jarvis was not only disappointed but actually furious that her daughter blew all chance of becoming royalty. Stephanie Jarvis rebuttal that she would not be happy with that prince, was met with nothing but scorn from her "loving" mother, who has kept on "teasing" her daughter with that failure ever since.
In Germany the aristocracy is demolished...their title is part of the surname...

Like cousin Violet should say...we can always find a foreigner...one who isnt so picky... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
more even today than in the past people need to have a skill ...to get involved in aristocracy..at least here...there is no way and no place for a woman like Fanny Flash....to enter that kind of circles...imagine having that creaming of attentionseeking tart dressed like she does...at a state dinner??? :eek: quel horreur..imagine me sitting next to her....talking about what?? her latest find at Emmaus???
imelda-marcos-quote-people-say-im-extravagant-because-i.jpg

I know who, Mrs. Marcos!
I know who stuffs her house with garbage from Emmaus!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow! That's somewhat impressive of the charlataine to stand up against her mother's wishes. I wonder if the German prince was actually charming because SJ seems to prefer assholes like this one...

View attachment 1849238
Believe me...if that so called Prinz..was a good catch...Fanny would have taken it...it probably was one who bought a fake title...poor and old... :rolleyes:

View attachment 1849264
I know who, Mrs. Marcos!
she surrounded herself with thousands of shoes...:LOL: thats garbage to me...btw that Marcos couple was and i believe Imelda is still alive...real garbage...

View attachment 1849264
I know who, Mrs. Marcos!
she surrounded herself with thousands of shoes...:LOL: thats garbage to me...btw that Marcos couple was and i believe Imelda is still alive...real garbage...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I doubt that they understand the concept of U versus non-U. Fanny is most definitely NOKD. If she’d a large enough fortune she might’ve been able to catch a desperate baronet but most likely it would’ve been a nobody scholarship student. And I’m not being snobby, it is simply the way that layer of “society” works.

I wonder how long it will be before Stephony invests in a green screen so she can fake even more timelines while she travels. With enough stock footage she could never return and still vlog like she’s back at her building site.

'I doubt that they understand the concept of U versus non-U.'

I expect Steph would have read Nancy Mitford.

• Haha
OK Beau Channel is amazing and the Handsome one just made me laugh out loud and snort wine out of my nose. He did a little French lesson about Moose/mousse. He is adorable and they did some work, and her little sister is adorable. I think I want to learn French it's such a lovely language .

Reactions: 15
She claims the sweater is based on daddy-o’s paintings.
I beg to differ… I see no tits or balls out! It’s nothing like Derek’s “art”

935259FF-FE36-4A70-ADA3-F8DA3077EAFF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.