The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though I do feel for the people that are being fooled to part with their heard earned cash for the sole benefit of that charlataine Stephanie Jarvis, I actually believe it to be a good thing when her patron following grows more, like out of control more, to make her inevitable downfall all the deeper. Tick tock indeed: what goes up MUST come down.
Theres NO WAY I'm investing to another person's real estate which if its completed will be worth more than what she invested, especially with the popularity of her channel. Who the hell are these patrons? That have no money for the poor but this woman? How does it look, to see family members struggling, and say, never mind them, I'm going to send money to a trust fund baby who DOESNT work, that will inherit that house in South Africa and god know how much more money. Absolutely NOT. Me watching YT is enough. NOW, if she set up shares into the estate, where I get part ownership, then I could fathom giving her a steady income, only if I received dividends. But I'd need to see actual gutting and building happening ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dan has gone three weeks without a video. What is he doing for income? Does he have enough French to get or keep an actual job? Or is he now a kept man?

• Haha
  • Heart
From vlog100 Fanny tells us Gerry met her parents when he was 12….. he then moved with them to Suffolk when he was 16 or 17….
Fannys Lies begin about the restoration of the chapel.
And where was Stephanie born that Gerry would be pushing her in her pram aged ??? And was Gerry just babysitting when he was 16/17 or did he work at the care home?
WTF is she wearing? Barbara Cartland's night dress?
There's trashy, then there's chateau trashy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They already said Patrons are paying for the gates.
All the best for you all in 2023!!! good health and fortune!!

I love to see a pair of nice gates..but i cant stand those grifters...but i had to take a look..

By the look of it the posts are nice...they fit in.. the house is just missing a part... :rolleyes: its not symetrical and that always should annoy me...i bet they feel the same lol.. i guess putting the missing part up again...will be the next project...:LOL: i know i am giving them ideas...scum grifters..

so the gate will be electric..with an intercomsystem...well they for sure feel threatened...who do they think they are?? the duke and duchess of Normandie??

They talk about the gates....that handmade design will for sure cost a fortune...there are ready made available...but i guess thats not good enough for Madame et Monsieur...

All in all...i have the feeling those gates with posts, installation etc..will be around 50.000 euro..maybe even more..

Its a real shame those people...living of patreons money...buying everything the best.... like they are Bill Gates....spitting on their b and b adventure...omg i allready regret i watched it...it makes me sick..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The problem is, none of them were ever in that circle. The rich tend to marry other rich of their own type. Fanny would never have passed muster. She's too loud and crass and she doesn't know the hidden curriculum, neither did her parents. Looks are never enough nor is going to the 'right' school. Your parents need to know each other. You need to have the right pedigree. No high-falutin future mother-in-law would have allowed her to taint the gene pool. She's way too embarrassing!
I doubt that they understand the concept of U versus non-U. Fanny is most definitely NOKD. If she’d a large enough fortune she might’ve been able to catch a desperate baronet but most likely it would’ve been a nobody scholarship student. And I’m not being snobby, it is simply the way that layer of “society” works.

From vlog100 Fanny tells us Gerry met her parents when he was 12….. he then moved with them to Suffolk when he was 16 or 17….
Fannys Lies begin about the restoration of the chapel.
And where was Stephanie born that Gerry would be pushing her in her pram aged ??? And was Gerry just babysitting when he was 16/17 or did he work at the care home?
I wonder how long it will be before Stephony invests in a green screen so she can fake even more timelines while she travels. With enough stock footage she could never return and still vlog like she’s back at her building site.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

I love to see a pair of nice gates..but i cant stand those grifters...but i had to take a look..

By the look of it the posts are nice...they fit in.. the house is just missing a part... :rolleyes: its not symetrical and that always should annoy me...i bet they feel the same lol.. i guess putting the missing part up again...will be the next project...:LOL: i know i am giving them ideas...scum grifters..

so the gate will be electric..with an intercomsystem...well they for sure feel threatened...who do they think they are?? the duke and duchess of Normandie??

They talk about the gates....that handmade design will for sure cost a fortune...there are ready made available...but i guess thats not good enough for Madame et Monsieur...

All in all...i have the feeling those gates with posts, installation etc..will be around 50.000 euro..maybe even more..

Its a real shame those people...living of patreons money...buying everything the best.... like they are Bill Gates....spitting on their b and b adventure...omg i allready regret i watched it...it makes me sick..
They claimed it’s for the daughters safety as the one’s already there were insufficient and inappropriate in Anna’s opinion. I do rather wish she’d let Phillippe have his balls back to use on occasion! She even complained about his bum being on camera! Well you dumb sow you made him climb the scaffolding for the measurements. These two are currently the biggest disappointments in the chateauverse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

What I noticed about the gates is that the fence doesn’t surround the property? What’s the point of gates? The dog or the children can just go around the posts? There’s also got to be another entrance because no big equipment can get through there. What are they going to do when a digger shows up to put the pool in? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I guess it allows them to distort timelines more. Fanny can stay on a sunbed till god knows when. She can use the excuse of the heating installation as a cover. If she records new years and puts it out Thursday- Cuz installing the lights for next week, empty the barn- heating starting the week after and then maybe some filler content patreon about the plans and heating costs and the garden and some travel to visit some chateaus and other bits and bobs.may take us to end of Jan/ early feb Before finally saying - oh I’m exhausted with all this building worl( heating, chapel, stairs) let’s holiday for a fortnight. When reality is she’s been away since end of Dec. Gets back. Heating content ramps up- nothing is actually achieved. Maybe she lets off a few new rippers about other structures issues to take in some cash before her March getaway for Gerry’s bday for a “vlog 3 days”- realist will be more like 10 plus days. Stopping at mummy dearests after ( as she is already half way to SA) to visit. Coming back to France via London and Paris with pre planned party stop offs. Maybe even a visit to Italy. Before heading home for her Easter festivities where she will be the star of the show!

post Easter I guess some content about the steps restoration , some chapel content ( if anything actually happens) and some heating Content before heading off again for more breaks for her majesty
we all know she is not at home untill the end of Februari...her stupid patreons wont even notice.. :LOL: ..she now has to put out 8 vlogs...to fill two months..who was expecting Madame would stay home will all that money rolling in???:rolleyes: she couldnt even stay at home when she was broke...and asked her friends to pay her bills...

Thanks @Jules100! Amanda and Lincoln, we LOVE you guys and your progress has been absolutely amazing!
i never watched them.....maybe i could take a look...i am vey amused they also read here...i guess they all do btw... :rolleyes: why did they stopped with patreon?? if you read here let me know...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I doubt that they understand the concept of U versus non-U. Fanny is most definitely NOKD. If she’d a large enough fortune she might’ve been able to catch a desperate baronet but most likely it would’ve been a nobody scholarship student. And I’m not being snobby, it is simply the way that layer of “society” works.

I wonder how long it will be before Stephony invests in a green screen so she can fake even more timelines while she travels. With enough stock footage she could never return and still vlog like she’s back at her building site.
You should have never mentioned the green screen. Should have kept that a secret from her. I can see her sending Phillipa out now to “look into this green screen.”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see in Billy’s latest offering they’re contending with a damaged support beam and he’s discussing insulating the big room. Says he’s a big believer in extra insulation!🤣 someone get Fanny a wrap because she’s gonna freeze in all that shade!!!

You should have never mentioned the green screen. Should have kept that a secret from her. I can see her sending Phillipa out now to “look into this green screen.”
They can’t even manage to film and edit a simple vlog…can you imagine just how utterly fucked they will be trying to figure that out?!?🤭🤪🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They claimed it’s for the daughters safety as the one’s already there were insufficient and inappropriate in Anna’s opinion. I do rather wish she’d let Phillippe have his balls back to use on occasion! She even complained about his bum being on camera! Well you dumb sow you made him climb the scaffolding for the measurements. These two are currently the biggest disappointments in the chateauverse.
its more about trying to look posher than they really are...what is a chateau without a big posh gate..its not even a chateau.. our local catholic presbytery is even bigger.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Know what you mean!!!
Someone told me they overheard a conversation between two girlfriends on the phone and one was saying she didn’t have her make up on (or wasn’t ready to go) and the other said just don’t wear a bra and no one will notice that you have no make up on.
Pretty clever huh? 💁🏼‍♀️
😂😂😂
LOL! I work in a law office where conservative dress is expected. In recent years we've had to have the talk with new and younger women to explain dressing standards-- 1) you must wear a bra; and 2) none of the bra may be showing. Recently though, we had to talk to one of the young men to explain that your trousers (avoiding using pants so our UK friends aren't confused) cannot be so tight that we can clearly see every feature of your anatomy. I'm guessing the nipple talk may be coming soon for some of the guys as their shirts are often very tight too....

• Haha
  • Wow
That's ridiculous. I paid AUD$1600 last year for a normal suburban house.
I am betting she does not hold any insurance as it would be exorbitant for the correct value and she would not cover for that.
Then any claim would be assessed based on value covered and payout would be less as she has under insured. She has no clue. Stupid twit.
I guess she talked about her car insurance...that heap isnt insured for 400 euros not even 4000....a year...i guess she doesnt have insurance..at all..its very difficult to get a house like that insured...we have a special insurance with a company who only insures castles, churches etc..i dont know how its works in France with chateaux...our manorhouse there has a proper normal insurance...but not for 400 euros a year...that i know for sure..

Let me think.....
What if they're in Dubai already, and Dan the Man is filming. Isn't he AWOL?
you mean a cameraman with benefits... :rolleyes: ;)

• Haha
What I noticed about the gates is that the fence doesn’t surround the property? What’s the point of gates? The dog or the children can just go around the posts? There’s also got to be another entrance because no big equipment can get through there. What are they going to do when a digger shows up to put the pool in? 🤣
Drive through the hedge by the chur that was recently replanted by them that is only three feeet high.
The trouble with patron is that vloggers must be seen to be working. They then find they must lie. And liars stories must add up. They tend not to.
I am trying to work out Fanny and Gerry’s time lines. They do not add up.
Liars the lot of them

Reactions: 16
Oh yeah, Fanny's definitely going to fit in with the party crowd of Dubai! I think she should pack her inflatable pink flamingo floatation device along with her yellow balloons.
she wont attract a wealthy dubai...her middleaged flamingo has gone flat.... :rolleyes: who wants a old tart who is stuck in the eighties...

Last edited:
  • Haha
She found the photo shop application quick enough.
Watching the old vlogs, how many volunteers did she NOT sleep with? Phi phi is just another one. He is trying and mostly succeeding so far to keep heterosexual men out of the way. He definitely became tetchy when Yoric was there. He disappeared quietly?
Next year with potential renovations that bunman cannot do himself will see an influx of real men for Fanny to flirt with.
Look out Phi Phi

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.