The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  1. Watching the old vlogs, how many volunteers did she NOT sleep with? Phi phi is just another one. He is trying and mostly succeeding so far to keep heterosexual men out of the way. He definitely became tetchy when Yoric was there. He disappeared quietly?
    Next year with potential renovations that bunman cannot do himself will see an influx of real men for Fanny to flirt with.
    Look out Phi Phi.

Apologies @Lochness Monster but it HAS to be said ......'Alas, poor Yoric ! ' 🤭
    Yorick? Where? Where is he?
    Tell me, or I swear to God I’ll …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Another thread title?

“She’s So Lazy She leaves Christmas Up til the End of February”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched the gift grab. I don’t know why. Fanny said she was full of the Christmas spirit and mummy grabbed at her tummy and said “yes you can see”. Fannys poor face just fell and you could tell she was both pissed off and hurt. I have to admit I felt for her a lil bit in that moment. It’s probably one of the most hateful and damaging things you can do to someone, let alone in front of the world.
What a nasty mean spirited comment! I suppose Fanny will now think of getting her own back after decades of her mother's harsh regime of making her daughter watch her own weight.

But @OhIDontKnow... why were you compelled to watch the crap that is the gift-grab at all? Why put yourself through that? Should we send for a healer? Someone to look after you until you regain your equilibrium after sitting through and watching that monstrosity? Or would you just like a gin and tonic, a massage and someone to fan you? 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yikes! Nuttis face says it all - she disapproved of the body shaming comment and didn’t hide the fact. IJ really does have a unhealthy obsession with excess and over indulging, especially where food and drink is concerned. It seems she gets a kick out of highlighting peoples weaknesses, she must either be incredibly insecure or bursting with self righteousness to the point of loosing all compassion and kindness.
View attachment 1849671View attachment 1849672
Unless, of course, the indulger is Busy Izzie, the hog at the grifting trough!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Percy is looking a bit healthier on all the free gifted treats and alchohol!
E18284B1-6972-48D2-B127-B711F06F7347.jpeg

I bet he’s been busy cramming, including that biscuit while his wife is distracted with her daughters gluttony, that way IJ won’t realise he’s had a whole biscuit to himself and she’s not made him share half with her.
I can’t work out if the whole situation is so ridiculous it’s laughable or actually unpleasant and toxic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What a nasty mean spirited comment! I suppose Fanny will now think of getting her own back after decades of her mother's harsh regime of making her daughter watch her own weight.

But @OhIDontKnow... why were you compelled to watch the crap that is the gift-grab at all? Why put yourself through that? Should we send for a healer? Someone to look after you until you regain your equilibrium after sitting through and watching that monstrosity? Or would you just like a gin and tonic, a massage and someone to fan you? 🤗
however it could have been easily edited out.. sj knows how to get views and plays on heart strings

• Heart
I was wondering if the young girl who won the Viliotti scholarship ever visited the farmhouse. Wasn't she supposed to be given a trip there last year. Is she still being sponsored, or has that gone the same way as all the other promises of renovations, accounts etc. Of course I know the answer, but some of us do have good memories....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There are always two sides. Both as bad as each other no doubt.
Monkey see, monkey do.

9C73B29C-9FAE-4F60-9383-C775AEF42719.jpeg

I’ve buckled and watched a bit of the gift grab, I think it’s mainly a dig at Fannys alcohol consumption. They are all falsely smiling sweetly for the camera while IJ rubs Fannys tummy, absolute nutters the lot of um!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Both IJ and SJ look very different with their natural dark hair. Derek looks like Gerry!
I can tell you Gerry and Derek are related.
The shape of the domed forehead and the shape of the temple to chin plus....... Gerry and Fanny have the same "wide apart" eye placements .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe IJ didn't birth SJ. Maybe Gerry and her have the same Mum. IJ just raised her . obviously IJ is not very Motherly I am surprised she is there at all, or is.she still there?? Is anyone there?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe IJ didn't birth SJ. Maybe Gerry and her have the same Mum. IJ just raised her . obviously IJ is not very Motherly I am surprised she is there at all, or is.she still there?? Is anyone there?
I don't think so ...... Fanny has her mother's big nose !

• Haha
I don’t like other people’s kids, so when kid1 & kid2 make an appearance, I don’t care. I sit silently drinking my Miller Lite, judging their parenting choices.
I know, other peoples kids are extremely annoying. It's like cats, so many of the crafters vlogs I watch have a bloody cat appear, they even stick their bums at the camera and that's apparently acceptable. Why does everyone assume you like their kids or cats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I probably told this story before, but years ago Stephanie Jarvis was invited by an elderly German prince who wanted to court her. She was impressed by his castle and the Christmas market he organized for the local villagers, but not so much by the man himself so she returned to the CHMN without engagement. Isabelle Jarvis was not only disappointed but actually furious that her daughter blew all chance of becoming royalty. Stephanie Jarvis rebuttal that she would not be happy with that prince, was met with nothing but scorn from her "loving" mother, who has kept on "teasing" her daughter with that failure ever since.
Sounds like a Hallmark movie!
The prince must've been a real piece of work for her to reject him - and she thinks PhiPhi is a better suitor?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.