The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan has gone three weeks without a video. What is he doing for income? Does he have enough French to get or keep an actual job? Or is he now a kept man?
Philip told me Dan’s chateau ruins have completely collapsed. 🏚💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What a nasty mean spirited comment! I suppose Fanny will now think of getting her own back after decades of her mother's harsh regime of making her daughter watch her own weight.

But @OhIDontKnow... why were you compelled to watch the crap that is the gift-grab at all? Why put yourself through that? Should we send for a healer? Someone to look after you until you regain your equilibrium after sitting through and watching that monstrosity? Or would you just like a gin and tonic, a massage and someone to fan you? 🤗
I don’t know what got into me. I guess I was used to having a video everyday to hate watch. Now I’ve got to wait a whole week! I was low on dopamine, and I just cracked.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had trouble following the gift grab chatter, distracted by Fanny's greasy hair and forgotten foundation on her neck. Who else found the white neck distracting?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I probably told this story before, but years ago Stephanie Jarvis was invited by an elderly German prince who wanted to court her. She was impressed by his castle and the Christmas market he organized for the local villagers, but not so much by the man himself so she returned to the CHMN without engagement. Isabelle Jarvis was not only disappointed but actually furious that her daughter blew all chance of becoming royalty. Stephanie Jarvis rebuttal that she would not be happy with that prince, was met with nothing but scorn from her "loving" mother, who has kept on "teasing" her daughter with that failure ever since.
This actually makes me a little sad to hear this. It makes me wonder where Fanny could be if she had a more loving and supportive family who appreciated her for herself instead of pressuring her to marry. She has expressed her loneliness before on the vlogs and this combined with her narcissistic tendencies and pressure from her mother to be something else is a lot to handle. Not Stephending as she is an adult and is responsible for her decisions and actions regardless of her upbringing and family pressure, but it is a sad situation.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1849717

I bet he’s been busy cramming, including that biscuit while his wife is distracted with her daughters gluttony, that way IJ won’t realise he’s had a whole biscuit to himself and she’s not made him share half with her.
I can’t work out if the whole situation is so ridiculous it’s laughable or actually unpleasant and toxic.
Both are possible at the same time. It’s laughable that any thinking adult would put themselves in such a toxic environment!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a nasty mean spirited comment! I suppose Fanny will now think of getting her own back after decades of her mother's harsh regime of making her daughter watch her own weight.

But @OhIDontKnow... why were you compelled to watch the crap that is the gift-grab at all? Why put yourself through that? Should we send for a healer? Someone to look after you until you regain your equilibrium after sitting through and watching that monstrosity? Or would you just like a gin and tonic, a massage and someone to fan you? 🤗
Fanny did get back at her, sniping about the seeds, very condescending toward her Mum... that's not very entertaining from my couch...

I don’t like other people’s kids, so when kid1 & kid2 make an appearance, I don’t care. I sit silently drinking my Miller Lite, judging their parenting choices.
You and Fanny both... it's glaringly obvious she has no interest in kids... she can't pretend for more than 10 seconds...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I watched the gift grab. I don’t know why. Fanny said she was full of the Christmas spirit and mummy grabbed at her tummy and said “yes you can see”. Fannys poor face just fell and you could tell she was both pissed off and hurt. I have to admit I felt for her a lil bit in that moment. It’s probably one of the most hateful and damaging things you can do to someone, let alone in front of the world.
If I were Percy I’d be getting the heck away from that awful woman. Not a fan of her meanness….very cold.

Reactions: 17
I had to chuckle over this…….. it’s ok though since I am from Texas. I live in the area of top of the “moon” lol. We always laugh about how everything is bigger in Texas!

For many of us Americans that are non-Texans, we consider Texas to be a separate country in more than one way! Many Texans also consider their state to be a separate country from the rest of the US! Let's just say they have their own unique set of politics and culture. I speak in generalizations as there are all kind of Texans, good, bad and ugly.
I believe I can agree with what you have written……..signed A True Texan

You got that right! My grandson, who recently moved to Austin, is now employed as a cowboy hat shaper! The bigger, the better. I don't think Patrick wanted to muss his hair up. They also like big hair in Texas. I once worked for a woman who chose to have a very short hairstyle. While she was in an elevator in Dallas, a woman said how sorry she was that chemo had taken her hair! 🤣
The lady with the big hair in your photograph was from my town…. Lubbock, Texas. She worked at a cafeteria and pushed a little cart around to refill iced Tea and water.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched the creeps opening gifts from the gullible. duck me I threw up in my mouth. Once again shut the duck up Phillip you disgusting moron. Phoney phoney phoney bunch of assholes. Mummy looks like she is on another planet. Definitely something wrong here.
Please, tell us how you feel! Lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No vlog in 3 weeks. Did Vantheman’s “chateau” collapse like his marriage?

Reactions: 7
The problem is, none of them were ever in that circle. The rich tend to marry other rich of their own type. Fanny would never have passed muster. She's too loud and crass and she doesn't know the hidden curriculum, neither did her parents. Looks are never enough nor is going to the 'right' school. Your parents need to know each other. You need to have the right pedigree. No high-falutin future mother-in-law would have allowed her to taint the gene pool. She's way too embarrassing!
Well the Middletons managed it with their daughters - and they are new money.............. In fact Kate changed universities so she would 'bump' into Prince William.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't know who's more pathetic, Ollie for making that doll house, or me for watching him do it!

No vlog in 3 weeks. Did Vantheman’s “chateau” collapse like his marriage?
No, no, he was taking a day off for his birthday remember...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually I lear

Interestingly Muslim men there often have anal sex though they would never ever consider themselves gay. I was told it's tolerated as something to keep them away from girls. On the other hand young unmarried couples also have extraordinary often anal and oral sex to keep the virginity. Apparently it is even common among girls teach each other as an alternative to prevent pregnancy since getting contraception is difficult. All is not as it seems, people have always found a way to circumvent laws. So it might be that Phil will end up with a couple of phone numbers 🤷
I'm told this is true of staunchly Catholic countries such as Spain - girls remain 'virgins' and noone gets pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.