The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading our newspapers today and it said that doctors here in Australia have warned against going to Turkey or India for cheap hair transplants .... they say the doctors see around 6 patients a month with bad transplants - infection , blood born virus's and "serious problems" .... I thought the first two was bad but I wonder what the third must be !!!
So....... I wonder if old Squirrel will take a trip to Turkey for a hair transplant! :love:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My God that poor Aunty has done all the bloody cooking she must be knackered and Fanny's sole contribution is bread sauce. The kiss was gut churning. Even Christmas dinner looked beige no colour and short on the veg again.That Andy and his ostentatious branded gifts and personalised ribbons is grotesque. All I can say is what a motley crew of rent a mob and I honestly don't think Phi Phi's parents were there. So forced and phoney the whole charade. She is being vile to her Mother.

Oh and thanks for the post name I'm chuffed and hope Fanny reads it and appreciates she is over doing the botox-infant Fanny is OTT with everything except renovations

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It is her mother in the red dress. She has bleached blonde hair and looks quite young. We first saw her when A and N went to Argentina. She looks very trashy sometimes. Ns sister looks younger than N and had a very short dress on when dancing with her. Amaury's parents are far less trashy than N's family!

The blonde is her mother. Her sister has dark hair and looks younger than N. The girl with the glasses is her niece. There's only one niece.
What!
My god.
If my mother dressed liked that in public I would pretend she wasn't my mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
1672050360917.png

River God is a novel by author Wilbur Smith. It tells the story of the talented eunuch slave named Taita, his life in Egypt, the flight of Taita along with the Egyptian populace from the Hyksos invasion, and their eventual return.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I've just watched the video and there's too much to pick apart for me to discuss. One particular gem was issued out of the mouth of Queen Phillipa out of the Netherlands. At around the 9.57 mark it announces to the entire world that the Dutch have bad taste when it comes to food.
View attachment 1831829

Thank you Phillipa. I'm seeing my titled Dutch relations today and I'm going to tease the hell out of them. Imagine that, an entire nation condemned by Phillipa. It's got a bad palate because it's Dutch😄🎉😎
Queen Phillipa on his red Converse out of the Netherlands does not represent me! I love spicy food!

I don't know where to start first things first, The other not so royals out of the Netherlands have not attended Christmas,
Natti's mommy and Granny too. I think they were chilled to the bone on their last visit and decided to stay away!

So the next holiday with ONLY Gerry to Dubai he? The queen is staying home to oversee the work on the heating! bahahahha. of course not, it's gay twinks slow exit!
SJ & gay twink were trying to hard to convince us 16 haters and 3 hags of their eternal love.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So the next holiday with ONLY Gerry to Dubai he? The queen is staying home to oversee the work on the heating! bahahahha. of course not, it's gay twinks slow exit!
SJ & gay twink were trying to hard to convince us 16 haters and 3 hags of their eternal love.
Note to SJ…you‘ve “dated” Squirrel for a respectable period of time. You may end the charade now. Teabag’s relationship with the love of his life, Andrew, lasted merely a few months….you‘ve more than outlived that one! No need to pretend anymore...make a resolution to kick PhiPhi to the curb and stick to it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Queen Phillipa on his red Converse out of the Netherlands does not represent me! I love spicy food!

I don't know where to start first things first, The other not so royals out of the Netherlands have not attended Christmas,
Natti's mommy and Granny too. I think they were chilled to the bone on their last visit and decided to stay away!

I thought that I heard Fanny tell Gerry that it would only be the three of them, so I assumed that Phillipa would be going as well.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I can't believe what a rent a mob it was. I think Isabelle is still a very striking woman and Aunty is the one who has put in the most effort Fanny truly isn't nice even with the crowns her narc trait came out she had to have first choice-pathetic cow. The kiss was awful who at 47 does that in front of a room full of people someone who is not in a genuine relationship it is totally unnecessary.

• Heart
I thought that I heard Fanny tell Gerry that it would only be the three of them, so I assumed that Phillipa would be going as well.
Quoting myself because you're right, it's just the two of them. Anyway, the heat would have played havoc with Phillipa's hair

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Quoting myself because you're right, it's just the two of them. Anyway, the heat would have played havoc with Phillipa's hair
ahahah I was already going back to the vlog! Maybe Phillipa will whine and cry and throw fits until SJ say yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1831957
River God is a novel by author Wilbur Smith. It tells the story of the talented eunuch slave named Taita, his life in Egypt, the flight of Taita along with the Egyptian populace from the Hyksos invasion, and their eventual return.
Fanny purports to love Christmas but yet she does nothing to contribute to it? I tend to find people who love Christmas love it because they can give and make their guests have a wonderful day, they plan and look at every detail. Fanny does nothing she even has her pet pube wrap her paltry gifts. Fanny just loves taking- she happily sits by and watches her Aunt in her 70's do everything-without Aunty there would have been no Christmas. Fanny is self centred, self satisfied, bone idle, vain and entitled, she is totally without any conscience. I am appalled with her lack of care or consideration I wouldn't want to be around her, clearly Michael Petherick doesn't want to be either. Finally she says it only feels like Christmas with a real tree-so why buy fake ones for thousands of pounds. To forget to even order the turkey again, no flowers on order for the table she is a bloody fraud. When I host Christmas I go and order ranunculus, anemones and greenery for the table at least a week before because I know how I want my table to look. I also leave space for food.

• Heart
I can't believe what a rent a mob it was. I think Isabelle is still a very striking woman and Aunty is the one who has put in the most effort Fanny truly isn't nice even with the crowns her narc trait came out she had to have first choice-pathetic cow. The kiss was awful who at 47 does that in front of a room full of people someone who is not in a genuine relationship it is totally unnecessary.
Fanny was not brought up with the rule that guests go first. It was her unbridled egotism that warned me that there was something wrong with her, before that I had swallowed everything hook, line and sinker.
Even though they were marginally better dressed for Christmas the hillbilly came out with the oink Armoire and oinkette Kat drinking beer out of the bottle at 11am. No one could accuse either of them of having any sense of style. No one.
As for the kiss. If Fanny had been really ill then Phillipa should be taking to its bed soon. Guess we'll know come Thursday because if it doesn't then we'll know for sure that she was pretending to evade helping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know I’m preaching for the choir here and by doing so I will probably diminish all chance of reaching the ones that should be reached, her loyal fans and supporters, but I won’t give up hope especially not in this festive season, so abundantly celebrated by charlataine Stephanie Jarvis. Here I go again, and nobody has to take my word for anything, because simply weighing the facts should be enough to come to a conclusion for yourself. Let’s stick to her last Christmas Diary and see if we can recognize the three old girl that dreamed of being a princess, in later life translated that dream to being the custodian of a French chateau simply to try and preserve it for future generations with the help of some generous strangers. Would those supporters really appreciate this ‘custodian’ that chose to organize a Christmas dance party with accompanying vibrating basses right next to the ceiling she apparently only recently found out is on the verge of collapse? Did she perhaps not see the signs we as passionate viewers recognized years ago? Should we forgive her for that? Were her guests and family not painstakingly aware by choosing the kitchen as a much safer party environment?
Completely devoid of any religious significance, this custodian’s nativity scenes were used as a replacement for the charming but crumbling chapel the Nadaillac family build centuries ago to commemorate the drowning of a child. Whenever there was a chance to preserve something important for generations to come, it’s safe to say this charlataine has not done anything, quite on the contrary: her parties and dreams of a misplaced Jardin d’Anglaise have contributed significantly to its demise.
A three year old girl dreaming to one day become a princess is adorable and charming, I get that. A self-appointed fake-custodian spending strangers money on extravagance over structural substance begs for reckoning. It’s not that your money will make the difference. She actually told you: she has friends now who can afford to give their new puppies Christmas presents with a specially designed monogram on it. I think it’s safe to say she has got it covered and does not need you any more. But that’s me and you won’t listen, I understand. What I truly hope and wish for is that you will come to see that the haters, that’s not us. The haters are the ones pretending to be grateful, while they don’t hesitate to literally tit on your values, whether the pink camera is on or off. Merry Christmas indeed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Fanny was not brought up with the rule that guests go first. It was her unbridled egotism that warned me that there was something wrong with her, before that I had swallowed everything hook, line and sinker.
Even though they were marginally better dressed for Christmas the hillbilly came out with the oink Armoire and oinkette Kat drinking beer out of the bottle at 11am. No one could accuse either of them of having any sense of style. No one.
As for the kiss. If Fanny had been really ill then Phillipa should be taking to its bed soon. Guess we'll know come Thursday because if it doesn't then we'll know for sure that she was pretending to evade helping.
She must know on here she is called out for her narc tendencies but she just can't help it can she-the crown thing was truly pathetic. I have never seen anyone who is one the one hand so greedy and avaricious but also mean spirited because she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here we go!! Only 1 vlog a week on Thursday and a well needed rest in January!! 🙄 (To be honest thanks!)
She needs a rest? Why? She doesn’t do ANYTHING apart from carrying the pink phone and buying useless stuff!! No restoration, no cooking!
And adding: Armoir can not dance! 🕺🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I know I’m preaching for the choir here and by doing so I will probably diminish all chance of reaching the ones that should be reached, her loyal fans and supporters, but I won’t give up hope especially not in this festive season, so abundantly celebrated by charlataine Stephanie Jarvis. Here I go again, and nobody has to take my word for anything, because simply weighing the facts should be enough to come to a conclusion for yourself. Let’s stick to her last Christmas Diary and see if we can recognize the three old girl that dreamed of being a princess, in later life translated that dream to being the custodian of a French chateau simply to try and preserve it for future generations with the help of some generous strangers. Would those supporters really appreciate this ‘custodian’ that chose to organize a Christmas dance party with accompanying vibrating basses right next to the ceiling she apparently only recently found out is on the verge of collapse? Did she perhaps not see the signs we as passionate viewers recognized years ago? Should we forgive her for that? Were her guests and family not painstakingly aware by choosing the kitchen as a much safer party environment?
Completely devoid of any religious significance, this custodian’s nativity scenes were used as a replacement for the charming but crumbling chapel the Nadaillac family build centuries ago to commemorate the drowning of a child. Whenever there was a chance to preserve something important for generations to come, it’s safe to say this charlataine has not done anything, quite on the contrary: her parties and dreams of a misplaced Jardin d’Anglaise have contributed significantly to its demise.
A three year old girl dreaming to one day become a princess is adorable and charming, I get that. A self-appointed fake-custodian spending strangers money on extravagance over structural substance begs for reckoning. It’s not that your money will make the difference. She actually told you: she has friends now who can afford to give their new puppies Christmas presents with a specially designed monogram on it. I think it’s safe to say she has got it covered and does not need you any more. But that’s me and you won’t listen, I understand. What I truly hope and wish for is that you will come to see that the haters, that’s not us. The haters are the ones pretending to be grateful, while they don’t hesitate to literally tit on your values, whether the pink camera is on or off. Merry Christmas indeed.
I suspect that the little girl who dreamed of being a princess was enabled and encouraged by her equally unbalanced Father. Without his assistance and I suspect encouragement, she would never have managed to get the Château, now a farmhouse and soon to be a ruin.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That kiss, I nearly parted ways with my Christmas dinner. What tits wrap everything at the last possible minute she'd been a dying duck the last few days, could have made herself useful. She walks kipper footed with her feet at 10 to 3 and can't keep a dance rhythm. What a house of horror filled with misfits and hangers on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.