The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, that's not Nati's mom in the red dress. Her mom has short brown hair and looks like a mom. I don't know who it is though. Very cheap looking for sure. But what do you expect from a party a La Lande. Really, not Christmas attire at all. I grew up in a conservative Roman Catholic family. Christmas day meant attending high mass mid-morning. We did not observe midnight mass as it was too late and we were all in bed. You stayed in your church clothes all day. Grandmas, Grandpas, and other relatives came for a late afternoon meal. It was festive but not really a party. My mother observed the Catholic French custom of Christmas Eve being the time to have more of a party, albeit without meat as is the custom for Catholics. Presents were opened after we ate. I know a lot of people think of Christmas as just as an excuse to over consume, but that is not the meaning at all. I no longer practice Catholicism, but I do respect the meaning of Christmas and try to practice some of the more meaningful significance of it. I would never dress as if I was a hooker or going to a nightclub. It is a time for family whatever you family may be. When I see Kate MIddleton and her beautiful family, I am reminded so much of my mother getting dressed for Christmas mass with her beautiful coat, gloves, and stunning hat. Such elegance and class! Getting a bit teary eyed as I miss my mom so much at Christmas. ❤
I think I remember Natti saying the blonde woman is her sister and the two girls are Natti's nieces.

Reactions: 18
Merry Christmas from LL!
And who is Busty McBurlesque wearing the sparkle dress?!? She looks like she’s just off the stage from a bad touring production of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes!!! @Le Comte de Monte Cristo it’s not just a shower these folks need! I hope they’ve all had a course of Penicillin!!! Someone might want to run to the apothecary and pick up some crabicide too since Dana’s there!🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It makes their silhouette and waist appear to be more slimmer and feminin.
ok i shall try it next time somebody wants a photo of me.. :rolleyes: my silhouette isnt what it used to be...

And who is Busty McBurlesque wearing the sparkle dress?!? She looks like she’s just off the stage from a bad touring production of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes!!! @Le Comte de Monte Cristo it’s not just a shower these folks need! I hope they’ve all had a course of Penicillin!!! Someone might want to run to the apothecary and pick up some crabicide too since Dana’s there!🤮
oh my ....the reincaration of Lolo Ferrari... ;) she can for sure make good money...start a vlog!!! and a only Fans!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No, that's not Nati's mom in the red dress. Her mom has short brown hair and looks like a mom. I don't know who it is though. Very cheap looking for sure. But what do you expect from a party a La Lande. Really, not Christmas attire at all. I grew up in a conservative Roman Catholic family. Christmas day meant attending high mass mid-morning. We did not observe midnight mass as it was too late and we were all in bed. You stayed in your church clothes all day. Grandmas, Grandpas, and other relatives came for a late afternoon meal. It was festive but not really a party. My mother observed the Catholic French custom of Christmas Eve being the time to have more of a party, albeit without meat as is the custom for Catholics. Presents were opened after we ate. I know a lot of people think of Christmas as just as an excuse to over consume, but that is not the meaning at all. I no longer practice Catholicism, but I do respect the meaning of Christmas and try to practice some of the more meaningful significance of it. I would never dress as if I was a hooker or going to a nightclub. It is a time for family whatever you family may be. When I see Kate MIddleton and her beautiful family, I am reminded so much of my mother getting dressed for Christmas mass with her beautiful coat, gloves, and stunning hat. Such elegance and class! Getting a bit teary eyed as I miss my mom so much at Christmas. ❤
I can’t help but think you and I might be related somewhere down the line! Christmas is the hardest time for my brother and me. We were both very close to our mother and this is the time of year we miss her most. While she always did Christmas up big it wasn’t about consumption. Her belief was the holidays were a time for service. We always assembled baskets of homemade treats and jars of spice tea for friends, neighbors and those folks in town with no one. She assisted with preparations at church and was active in the local senior’s program. She always made sure that little gifts were made for the residents of our local nursing home. We did attend midnight service but that was because I was a soloist. I always got stuck with O Holy Night because of the high notes. After 30 years if I never have to sing it again, it will be too soon. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas was a wildly busy time for us but I’ve never regretted the experience nor the example she set. We also did our family celebration on Christmas Eve. My brother recently commented to me that as long as we have our memories she still lives. The more I see of the blind, foolish and self-centered behavior around the chateauverse the more I realize how blessed I am. How blessed we all are.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
its obvious...that place is the perfect place to duck around...thats why they want to come...its just a swingersclub without heat... ;) disgusting..lets hope they all had a good shower before the entertainment started...:eek: Btw Fanny seems healed...its a christmasmiracle.. :LOL:
If you live in the countryside like that there's not a lot to do. It's hardly New York or London. Fanny shows a bit of glamour... it's vulgar sure, but if you look at the guests well so are they. Dana has cooked there a lot, the gardener is there... It's almost like an office Christmas party. That's why they come. They also have their own channels so I guess that they think of it as PR.

The religious aspect of Christmas played no part in the shenanigans at the Farmhouse. Fanny worships money and alcohol, and herself. That's it.

@ComtesseRose Merci for the new thread on Christmas morning!! ❤

Black kitchens are not my personal preference at all… but there are ways to do it tastefully. Although I don’t have my hopes up for them, based on the bathrooms

The first pic is the only one I would tolerate in my home… but some recommendations for them 👇🏼

View attachment 1831458
View attachment 1831459
View attachment 1831462
how ridiculous to put a wool carpet in front of a cooker/stove. It's ridiculous, things will drop on it, oil and fat will splatter over it... totally pretentious and unhygienic in my opinion. Kitchens should be clean.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If you live in the countryside like that there's not a lot to do. It's hardly New York or London. Fanny shows a bit of glamour... it's vulgar sure, but if you look at the guests well so are they. Dana has cooked there a lot, the gardener is there... It's almost like an office Christmas party. That's why they come. They also have their own channels so I guess that they think of it as PR.

The religious aspect of Christmas played no part in the shenanigans at the Farmhouse. Fanny worships money and alcohol, and herself. That's it.

how ridiculous to put a wool carpet in front of a cooker/stove. It's ridiculous, things will drop on it, oil and fat will splatter over it... totally pretentious and unhygienic in my opinion. Kitchens should be clean.
who sleeps with the dogs end up with the fleas....we also live in the countryside...that doesnt mean my place is going to act as a whorehouse?? no way...its the people...not the location...that old bunch had those parties even in university i guess...Lalande is very usefull..no neigbors around... If her supporting grannies would know....:LOL: i even get the feeling some will know..but in a way like to support that hedonistic lifestyle..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I do believe that the bleached blonde woman in the red dress is Natti’s Mom. I recall from bbq pictures when Natti took Cuz to see her family - she had t-shirt and jeans on, and I thought “who is that tough looking number”.
Maybe KiKi Gee can look/see and issue an opinion?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
who sleeps with the dogs end up with the fleas....we also live in the countryside...that doesnt mean my place is going to act as a whorehouse?? no way...its the people...not the location...that old bunch had those parties even in university i guess...Lalande is very usefull..no neigbors around... If her supporting grannies would know....:LOL: i even get the feeling some will know..but in a way like to support that hedonistic lifestyle..
Ah but these are Fanny's 'friends'. Birds of a feather flock together. Tacky Fanny will attract tacky 'friends'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t help but think you and I might be related somewhere down the line! Christmas is the hardest time for my brother and me. We were both very close to our mother and this is the time of year we miss her most. While she always did Christmas up big it wasn’t about consumption. Her belief was the holidays were a time for service. We always assembled baskets of homemade treats and jars of spice tea for friends, neighbors and those folks in town with no one. She assisted with preparations at church and was active in the local senior’s program. She always made sure that little gifts were made for the residents of our local nursing home. We did attend midnight service but that was because I was a soloist. I always got stuck with O Holy Night because of the high notes. After 30 years if I never have to sing it again, it will be too soon. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas was a wildly busy time for us but I’ve never regretted the experience nor the example she set. We also did our family celebration on Christmas Eve. My brother recently commented to me that as long as we have our memories she still lives. The more I see of the blind, foolish and self-centered behavior around the chateauverse the more I realize how blessed I am. How blessed we all are.
I feel the same! I hope we can meet someday. We do seem to have a lot in common. My mother visited New Orleans as a young woman, probably as a companion to my grandmother and great aunt, she loved it! Even though she was raised in Oregon on a farm, she always had a soft spot for the southern tradition of hospitality and generosity. At her funeral, everyone commented on what a beautiful lady she was. How many people even use the word lady anymore to describe a woman? She wasn't a push over or submissive and could stand her ground when needed. She believed in civility and manners no matter what. Behind closed doors, she could throw the pots and pans when frustrated, but when someone came into the room, she was gentle and smiling. She was a master at telling sophisticated jokes. She was good at cards and smart as a whip with numbers. She forbade me from watching soap operas as she said they were immoral, she would have thought the same for CDs! I wonder if there's a safe way we can exchange emails or something to communicate through as this is too public and very off topic for the other Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I notice tha Fanny has made a miraculous recovery and is well enough to attend the party 🎉
Wouldn't it be funny if the others all get sick and Fanny has to rush around looking after them... Of course she won't. She'll run away to her flat in London and leave them to sort themselves out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, well, well! Dana has something other that a sweet sixteen strapless fit-n-flare party dress afterall! Natti's sister is hot off the Frederick's of Hollywood vintage catwalk. Not sure about Natti's tummy, PG or pudgy. Of course, Fanny, like an eight year old trying to get out of school by feigning illness, has recovered just as school lets out. Where were these photos posted BTW? I'm sure we'll be seeing more of the party on a vlog in the days to come. Any bets on who DTM spent a little Christmas cheer with? Dana, the Red Hot Mama, Tess, Fanny, AnneMarie? I can't help but marvel at Natti's sister in that dress! I was always so shy about my bosom, I know such an old fashioned word. I could never imagine myself flaunting them, and believe me, they are not nearly as big as those, nor would I want them to be. I don't mind be admired but ogled, no thank you. You just don't see anything else! I wonder if she's a stripper or "model". Do you think they're real? I'm sniggering and giggling because it's just so cheap and ridiculous to dress like that. 🤭

• Haha
I feel the same! I hope we can meet someday. We do seem to have a lot in common. My mother visited New Orleans as a young woman, probably as a companion to my grandmother and great aunt, she loved it! Even though she was raised in Oregon on a farm, she always had a soft spot for the southern tradition of hospitality and generosity. At her funeral, everyone commented on what a beautiful lady she was. How many people even use the word lady anymore to describe a woman? She wasn't a push over or submissive and could stand her ground when needed. She believed in civility and manners no matter what. Behind closed doors, she could throw the pots and pans when frustrated, but when someone came into the room, she was gentle and smiling. She was a master at telling sophisticated jokes. She was good at cards and smart as a whip with numbers. She forbade me from watching soap operas as she said they were immoral, she would have thought the same for CDs! I wonder if there's a safe way we can exchange emails or something to communicate through as this is too public and very off topic for the other Tattlers.
Unfortunately early on the email service had to be discontinued for the forum because of the flying monkeys attacking tattler’s inboxes. At least that’s the explanation I’ve seen posted. Unsurprising really. Vicious beasts those flying monkeys.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

on the subject of Hygiene, I note Potts is still kneeding his bread on the manky kitchen table with the open cesspit cracks in the boards. So LaLande!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Unfortunately early on the email service had to be discontinued for the forum because of the flying monkeys attacking tattler’s inboxes. At least that’s the explanation I’ve seen posted. Unsurprising really. Vicious beasts those flying monkeys.
I was afraid of something like that. Well, we'll just keep in touch here and maybe something else will come up. So strange, meeting in cyberspace! In any event I enjoy our friendship. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is SJ planning to fly back to fly down to South Africa in January with her mummy and stepdaddy like she always does?
Is she visiting her beloved scholar at Villiotti's institute and will she once again exploit that poor girl's situation?
Are her fans going to get a repeat of these this year?

cd690.png
cd700.png
cd701.png

cd702.png

cd703.png
cd704.png

Given the sad state of her French castle, should she even plan on traveling?

Trigger warning:

A gay twink trying hard to act straight and failing terribly.
cd705.png
cd706.png

Trigger Warning:

cd705.png
cd706.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is SJ planning to fly back to fly down to South Africa in January with her mummy and stepdaddy like she always does?
Is she visiting her beloved scholar at Villiotti's institute and will she once again exploit that poor girl's situation?
Are her fans going to get a repeat of these this year?

View attachment 1831664View attachment 1831665View attachment 1831666
View attachment 1831667
View attachment 1831671View attachment 1831673

Given the sad state of her French castle, should she even plan on traveling?

Trigger warning:

View attachment 1831677View attachment 1831679

Trigger Warning:

View attachment 1831683View attachment 1831684
His kissing was more convincing when he was acting in that play.
He probably enjoyed it more too.

Honestly! Natti's sister and her breasts.
She is so proud of them.

• Haha
And the Cesar Award (or Bafta, Oscar, Logie Award) for 'Best Actress' goes to ....................

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.