The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note to SJ…you‘ve “dated” Squirrel for a respectable period of time. You may end the charade now. Teabag’s relationship with the love of his life, Andrew, lasted merely a few months….you‘ve more than outlived that one! No need to pretend anymore...make a resolution to kick PhiPhi to the curb and stick to it!
If only you knew how many of the entourage you are actually representing with this statement....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought Michael was going to join the La Lande Christmas this year. Didn’t he say it as he left with Billie? I’m sure I heard that from his lips at the car before they left while saying good bye to Stephanie. Can none of these people actually speak the truth?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought Michael was going to join the La Lande Christmas this year. Didn’t he say it as he left with Billie? I’m sure I heard that from his lips at the car before they left while saying good bye to Stephanie. Can none of these people actually speak the truth?
i wouldn't call this a lie. maybe white lie. he said it without meaning it. or he didn't get a ride. or he wasn't invited after all. or he doesn't want to hang with her anymore, because of dutch boy or he got enlightenment etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here we go!! Only 1 vlog a week on Thursday and a well needed rest in January!! 🙄 (To be honest thanks!)
She needs a rest? Why? She doesn’t do ANYTHING apart from carrying the pink phone and buying useless stuff!! No restoration, no cooking!
And adding: Armoir can not dance! 🕺🏼
She announced she was ditching the Tuesday flog last year I imagine the Sunday flogs will not re appear she will make the excuse she is busy renovating and with her grand tour bollocks. I can't believe Natti and Amaury either, they didn't help Chantelle either, honestly I am so shocked at how they all do nothing. She had about 20 people for lunch and three bottles of white -pull the other one fanny. Amaury and Dan the uncouth oaks drinking whisky and coke with Christmas dinner, they are so bad mannered. Doe Kat Krap have no family? She said home sweet home on arrival and also did bugger all. They are all so lazy and Isabelle and Percy have hated every moment and Mum could not even pretend. The whole Scotsman charade he only started wearing all the tartan for the TV cameras and it is now wearing a tad thin. He needs to stop tinting his hair and also get less pearly white false teeth they're more glowing than Dan's. I actively dislike that splatter cash Andy he really is crass and showy in the worst possible way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Classy!
No wonder nutty fits right in with the shitto crowd…

View attachment 1831805

I do not have it in me to comment on the rest of the vomit inducing display 🤦🏻‍♀️

Pretty sure it’s the mom, looks too old to be her sister… the sister has long brown hair and was dancing with nutty
KitKat must have gotten turned on by the sight of those tah-tahs! Both Vantheman and she probably had a go at them…maybe even the toothless Lumberjack, too. How old is she??80??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
KitKat must have gotten turned on by the sight of those tah-tahs! Both Vantheman and she probably had a go at them…maybe even the toothless Lumberjack, too. How old is she??80??
isn't that stuart, french cook from texas?

Reactions: 9
When Fanny hung out with her other gay faux lover Michael Petherick they used to do things and actually have fun into the bargain. Make big meals, gather mistletoe (note there was none in the Chateau this year it would mean walking 100 yards to gather it). I think MP used to enjoy the theatre and creativity of creating content, unfortunately pube is as lazy as Fanny and has no creativity or taste as shown by his garage flower selection.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry if I post more than usual today but the last vlog really got to me.
they always said in previous blogs that Kat likes to be in London with her family at Christmas so they can sing carols. What is she doing there this year?
might I’m hosting a dinner party, there is NO WAY I leave my guests do all the cooking, they would participate if they wanted but they are my GUESTS. I cooked Christmas Eve dinner and my husband cooked Christmas lunch, I kept asking him if he wanted help!!! 😂
Natty’s mum looks vulgar the way she dresses. Money boy is also vulgar with his money. Haven’t they heard that less is more. (clothes and money wise)
Don’t get me started on that fake kiss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh my...what a distastefull display of vulgarity...in every possible way...

Those gifts from Fortnum and mason....i know why Any and Rico only bought that simple house.....to splash the rest of their money pretending to be classy and wealthy...

those clothes....and paper crowns?? how wold are they?? 4?? it more looks to me more fit for a childrensparty?? well in a way they are....

Snort is talking about him being Dutch.... having no spiced or seasoned food?? the more reason you gave us Dutch people that you are a disgrace being Dutch...in every possible way you behave with everything....an completly useless twit...imagine that fool being your kid... :eek:

They all pretend to have a good time...never seen so much fakeness at a party...

So glad we had a better christmas...having guests coming down for breakfast with clothes on...and not in thier pyamas...and dressinggowns...who are classy and that our place doesnt look like the biggest whorehouse in France...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Money boy is also vulgar with his money. Haven’t they heard that less is more. (clothes and money wise)
I do not want to see Money boy with less clothing. No thank you! I had a sheltered childhood. It would be too much for my already fraught nerves!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my...what a distastefull display of vulgarity...in every possible way...

Those gifts from Fortnum and mason....i know why Any and Rico only bought that simple house.....to splash the rest of their money pretending to be classy and wealthy...

those clothes....and paper crowns?? how wold are they?? 4?? it more looks to me more fit for a childrensparty?? well in a way they are....

Snort is talking about him being Dutch.... having no spiced or seasoned food?? the more reason you gave us Dutch people that you are a disgrace being Dutch...in every possible way you behave with everything....an completly useless twit...imagine that fool being your kid... :eek:

They all pretend to have a good time...never seen so much fakeness at a party...

So glad we had a better christmas...having guests coming down for breakfast with clothes on...and not in thier pyamas...and dressinggowns...who are classy and that our place doesnt look like the biggest whorehouse in France...
Spot on. Everything about them all screams "try too hard" thrashing themselves to death to appear to be having a good time. It looked utterly depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I do not want to see Money boy with less clothing. No thank you! I had a sheltered childhood. It would be too much for my already fraught nerves!
Sorry didn’t mean his clothes but nutty’s mum!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Michael probably couldn’t get a lift to the farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. I wouldn’t want to drive for hours, right before Christmas, just to drop him off at Fanny’s house. She wouldn’t even offer the driver a bit of food before they had to make the return trip home.

I wonder what happened to Alexander on Christmas? Did he find a place to land? It didn’t look like the farmhouse was too full to accommodate him over the holiday to me!

Reactions: 22
Michael probably couldn’t get a lift to the farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. I wouldn’t want to drive for hours, right before Christmas, just to drop him off at Fanny’s house. She wouldn’t even offer the driver a bit of food before they had to make the return trip home.

I wonder what happened to Alexander on Christmas? Did he find a place to land? It didn’t look like the farmhouse was too full to accommodate him over the holiday to me!
Alex is in his hometown, our state’s capitol city. he posted on Instagram a video. I know this square. It’s actually just a square full of fast food containers and the trams and bus stations. There is also a mix of posh and cheaper stores all around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It has always confused me, why someone would wear "spoolies". Curlers in public???? What are they waiting for ??? To look good in private??? And she put here hair up after. So why bother curling it??? The dress changes were strange. And we saw, Ruthie by " accident". A few times but not Phi phis parents. I don't think they are there. And did you see all the vegetables after we said there is never any veggies. WTF. Is bread sauce. Never heard of it and what would you put it on? And why. ???? Stay safe and Happy in the New Year
Bread sauce is to turkey in Britain as giblet gravy is in the southern United States.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
@ComtesseRose Merci for the new thread on Christmas morning!! ❤

Black kitchens are not my personal preference at all… but there are ways to do it tastefully. Although I don’t have my hopes up for them, based on the bathrooms

The first pic is the only one I would tolerate in my home… but some recommendations for them 👇🏼

View attachment 1831458
View attachment 1831459
View attachment 1831462
Any of those would look good, especially with reclaimed parquet flooring and without the rugs.
At the end of the day, they do do everything themselves, so fair play in imo, and they don't beg/scam via patreon like other YTubers we know!
Although, I do wish she would use "old/antique gold" leaf/paint rather than the bling gold she keeps using. Personally, less is more, in my book but then again, each to their own as we obviously won't have to live with the effect on an everyday basis.
But, they have both worked exceptionally hard during the past year. I sincerely hope that their joints make it through the other side without permanent after effects in their later lives! Been there, done that, myself and have the resultant aches and pains as testimony! :D

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I've just watched the video and there's too much to pick apart for me to discuss. One particular gem was issued out of the mouth of Queen Phillipa out of the Netherlands. At around the 9.57 mark it announces to the entire world that the Dutch have bad taste when it comes to food.
View attachment 1831829

Thank you Phillipa. I'm seeing my titled Dutch relations today and I'm going to tease the hell out of them. Imagine that, an entire nation condemned by Phillipa. It's got a bad palate because it's Dutch😄🎉😎
Jackass!!! Then his mother can’t cook!!! Some of the most fabulous treats in the world are Dutch!!! I dare him to eat boterkoek or tompouce and say the Dutch have bad palates! Insufferable twit!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.