The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, another Christmas in the books! Time flies! Teabag hosted Christmas dinner in the gardeners’ cottage kitchen two years ago in 2020. He finally started work on the 2nd floor bedroom in October 2021 after his affairs in Madrid and short lived relationship with Andrew. In January of this year he promised a “fresh start” in 2022, but only made a total of 12 videos with his expensive new camera. Not even a Christmas video this year. Wonder what will happen in 2023? Yet another return of the prodigal son? Fresh fresh fresh start? I wouldn’t mind seeing Michael return…as long as he’s shown he’s grown a little wiser, humbler, mature, and is more driven with a sense of purpose and passion…but I’m not holding my breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It has always confused me, why someone would wear "spoolies". Curlers in public???? What are they waiting for ??? To look good in private??? And she put here hair up after. So why bother curling it??? The dress changes were strange. And we saw, Ruthie by " accident". A few times but not Phi phis parents. I don't think they are there. And did you see all the vegetables after we said there is never any veggies. WTF. Is bread sauce. Never heard of it and what would you put it on? And why. ???? Stay safe and Happy in the New Year

• Heart
Reactions: 25
His kissing was more convincing when he was acting in that play.
He probably enjoyed it more too.

Honestly! Natti's sister and her breasts.
She is so proud of them.
Natti sister should be proud of them bet she paid fortune for them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Its so hot here and glad I got my dogs summer groom in before Christmas .... its 5.30 in the afternoon and its 29c and tomorrow will be 36c .... wish I could send some to you all in the colder parts of the world.
Did you hear the present Fanny has give to the Tartan Terror ..... a few days in Dubai ! I wonder where that money came from for that ??? Up-grade all the way ! :cautious:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It has always confused me, why someone would wear "spoolies". Curlers in public???? What are they waiting for ??? To look good in private??? And she put here hair up after. So why bother curling it??? The dress changes were strange. And we saw, Ruthie by " accident". A few times but not Phi phis parents. I don't think they are there. And did you see all the vegetables after we said there is never any veggies. WTF. Is bread sauce. Never heard of it and what would you put it on? And why. ???? Stay safe and Happy in the New Year
bread sauce: belongs to a tradtional British Christmas dinner.
"... in the United Kingdom usually consists of roasted turkey, stuffing, gravy, pigs in blankets,[22][23][24] cranberry sauce or redcurrant jelly; bread sauce; roast potatoes; vegetables, particularly Brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots and parsnips with dessert of Christmas pudding, mince pies or trifle, with brandy butter, custard or cream.[citation needed]It is estimated that nine million turkeys are consumed at Christmas in the United Kingdom. .."
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_dinner#United_Kingdom )
CURLERS?? search me! 😆.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Its so hot here and glad I got my dogs summer groom in before Christmas .... its 5.30 in the afternoon and its 29c and tomorrow will be 36c .... wish I could send some to you all in the colder parts of the world.
Did you hear the present Fanny has give to the Tartan Terror ..... a few days in Dubai ! I wonder where that money came from for that ??? Up-grade all the way ! :cautious:
She going to thank the person for the dates, no SA trip Dubi instead how is going to explain that????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Classy!
No wonder nutty fits right in with the shitto crowd…

3C459F93-F3CC-4DF9-B761-810A80911489.jpeg

I do not have it in me to comment on the rest of the vomit inducing display 🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly! Natti's sister and her breasts.
She is so proud of them.
Pretty sure it’s the mom, looks too old to be her sister… the sister has long brown hair and was dancing with nutty

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Classy!
Maybe Fanny was a touch "jelly belly" with those knockers! So....she did a few dress changes during the day!
Sorry...... I don't think she could top that Natti Rello ! :ROFLMAO:

Rello - Relative.

• Haha
OMG! That is so unbelievably tragic! That gurl is so tragically up Stephonie’s arse it’s an embarrassment! 🙁😩🙄
I'd like to see him try and lift his hubby like that... if he did he'd spend the rest of his life visiting chiropractors.

He's a more believable straight than Phillipa. both Phillipa and Andrew need to watch out, Fanny will {note will not might) get ideas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Classy!

View attachment 1831805

I do not have it in me to comment on the rest of the vomit inducing display 🤦🏻‍♀️

Pretty sure it’s the mom, looks too old to be her sister… the sister has long brown hair and was dancing with nutty
If that's her mother then it's even more 'vomit inducing'.

It was 41 degrees on our front veranda at 3pm.
And it reached 36 yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
so - you reckon Jerry is an alkie?
And is there really no hot water in the shitoo?
How do we know?

so - you reckon Jerry is an alkie?
And is there really no hot water in the shitoo?
How do we know?
and Jerry is gay??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well I've just watched the video and there's too much to pick apart for me to discuss. One particular gem was issued out of the mouth of Queen Phillipa out of the Netherlands. At around the 9.57 mark it announces to the entire world that the Dutch have bad taste when it comes to food.
Screenshot_20221226-075145.png

Thank you Phillipa. I'm seeing my titled Dutch relations today and I'm going to tease the hell out of them. Imagine that, an entire nation condemned by Phillipa. It's got a bad palate because it's Dutch😄🎉😎

• Haha
that's not Nati's mom in the red dress. Her
It is her mother in the red dress. She has bleached blonde hair and looks quite young. We first saw her when A and N went to Argentina. She looks very trashy sometimes. Ns sister looks younger than N and had a very short dress on when dancing with her. Amaury's parents are far less trashy than N's family!

I think I remember Natti saying the blonde woman is her sister and the two girls are Natti's nieces.
The blonde is her mother. Her sister has dark hair and looks younger than N. The girl with the glasses is her niece. There's only one niece.

• Wow
I’ve just discovered what PhiPHi wears in his hair. Don’t ask me why it appeared in my insta feed 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
That is what happened to my mother .... it was terrible and so hard to deal with her.

Stay away from Tricki Woo Dan!!! :devilish:
Dan wins the prize for the best dressed at Christmas! Fanny was at her most obnoxious. All the fake posing and dancing by IJ, Percy, etc. for the camera was sickening. Fanny looked so unnatural and embarrassed when kissing her "boyfriend". She had three different outfits on on C day, four if you count the pyjamas. She tries to outdo everyone. Despite wearing much more expensive clothes, she is just as trashy as Natti's lot. So, she's paying for her and Gerry to go to Dubai. It beggars belief that the patrons believe that she is paying for all that indulgence herself.
Ricardo and Stuart seemed to be having a good time.Maybe be he swings both ways.

The whole shenanigans, the dresses, and posing really looked like a brothel or a swingers' party, rather than a "family" Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Moi Renee's legendary classic is copyrighted?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dan wins the prize for the best dressed at Christmas! Fanny was at her most obnoxious. All the fake posing and dancing by IJ, Percy, etc. for the camera was sickening. Fanny looked so unnatural and embarrassed when kissing her "boyfriend". She had three different outfits on on C day, four if you count the pyjamas. She tries to outdo everyone. Despite wearing much more expensive clothes, she is just as trashy as Natti's lot. So, she's paying for her and Gerry to go to Dubai. It beggars belief that the patrons believe that she is paying for all that indulgence herself.
Ricardo and Stuart seemed to be having a good time.Maybe be he swings both ways.

The whole shenanigans, the dresses, and posing really looked like a brothel or a swingers' party, rather than a "family" Christmas.
She made it clear that the visit to Dubai was just for her and Gerry. It seemed important that this was clear to the Tartan Terror. Definitely no love lost between him and NoNuts. Where does Phiphi fit it? Has he found another "starring" role or is this the long goodbye? I can't imagine him being left alone in the Crumbling Castle, at the mercy of Dan, Amaury et al, without his Mummy's protection.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.