The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In some people with dementia certain behaviours become heightened.
For instance, someone with a temper becomes more angry and short tempered . . . their filter goes.
I think this is evident in Isobel.
That is what happened to my mother .... it was terrible and so hard to deal with her.

Dan's jacket is lovely.
He looks ready for an appearance on All Creatures Great and Small.
Stay away from Tricki Woo Dan!!! :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Good thing Lady Violet Crawley was not at Fanny's party! She would not have shown up to that classless party even if she were invited.

cd710.png

cd709.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is SJ planning to fly back to fly down to South Africa in January with her mummy and stepdaddy like she always does?
Is she visiting her beloved scholar at Villiotti's institute and will she once again exploit that poor girl's situation?
Are her fans going to get a repeat of these this year?

View attachment 1831664View attachment 1831665View attachment 1831666
View attachment 1831667
View attachment 1831671View attachment 1831673

Given the sad state of her French castle, should she even plan on traveling?

Trigger warning:

A gay twink trying hard to act straight and failing terribly.
View attachment 1831677View attachment 1831679

Trigger Warning:

A gay twink trying hard to act straight and failing terribly.

View attachment 1831683View attachment 1831684
Time to rehearse the college theater stage kiss. Not even professional theater stage kiss. More proof that they are not lovers. It's really not even a kiss at all. Fanny and those claws! I notice she is careful not to touch his hair. 💋 👎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
“And as of now because we are so humbled, we ask that no one send anymore gifts to us. Please take that money and give it to a more deserving charity. As well, we have been stockpiling Patreon contributions for the past year and ask that patrons stop their payments for af least the next year. We are going to take care of everything ourselves. Send no more money. I am even going to cancel all travel, all shopping, all partying for 2023. Merry Christmas!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
on the subject of Hygiene, I note Potts is still kneeding his bread on the manky kitchen table with the open cesspit cracks in the boards. So LaLande!
Mummy had a go at him for doing that on the old table .... she said it had holes etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What what that little sign is all about?
Maybe they need the flat surfaces to put food on and they don't want people putting other stuff there. Since the kitchen is a major thoroughfare, I'm sure it must be frustrating to have things arranged and then some hapless idiot comes along and disrupts it by putting whatever in the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That is what happened to my mother .... it was terrible and so hard to deal with her.

Stay away from Tricki Woo Dan!!! :devilish:
I was thinking of you @Pekey during the last episode of All Creatures Great and Small when it looked as if Tricky was going to cross the rainbow.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Time to rehearse the college theater stage kiss. Not even professional theater stage kiss. More proof that they are not lovers. It's really not even a kiss at all. Fanny and those claws! I notice she is careful not to touch his hair. 💋 👎
And I think Fanny got lots of practice kissing gay men when she was friends with Michael Methrick! Now those two had some chemistry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
987035FF-CE5B-446A-92B4-6AB23859A949.png

Even that kiss couldn’t turn the Gay Twink straight. Just not gonna happen. By the way, where were his mommy and daddy?

• Haha
  • Sick
I was thinking of you @Pekey during the last episode of All Creatures Great and Small when it looked as if Tricky was going to cross the rainbow.
I watched it on TV and ........ I was crying!!!
I do love that show and I did have a little drinkie while watching it. :cry:

• Heart
I feel the same! I hope we can meet someday. We do seem to have a lot in common. My mother visited New Orleans as a young woman, probably as a companion to my grandmother and great aunt, she loved it! Even though she was raised in Oregon on a farm, she always had a soft spot for the southern tradition of hospitality and generosity. At her funeral, everyone commented on what a beautiful lady she was. How many people even use the word lady anymore to describe a woman? She wasn't a push over or submissive and could stand her ground when needed. She believed in civility and manners no matter what. Behind closed doors, she could throw the pots and pans when frustrated, but when someone came into the room, she was gentle and smiling. She was a master at telling sophisticated jokes. She was good at cards and smart as a whip with numbers. She forbade me from watching soap operas as she said they were immoral, she would have thought the same for CDs! I wonder if there's a safe way we can exchange emails or something to communicate through as this is too public and very off topic for the other Tattlers.
Maybe having a tattle Facebook site? 15 tartlets or something like that?

View attachment 1831719

Even that kiss couldn’t turn the Gay Twink straight. Just not gonna happen. By the way, where were his mommy and daddy?
Why is it on Christmas or when on vacation only that someone has the duty to film the happy couple kissing?
👍 only on high holidays the châtelaine deserves a day off?
❤ only on high holidays they feel like kissing?
😔 Only on high holidays the subscribers deserve a treat of seeing them kissing?
🤢 It's their agreement to practice only birthday/xmas/vacation sex

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Dan's jacket is lovely.
He looks ready for an appearance on All Creatures Great and Small.
I found all 3 series of the new all creatures great and small on channel 5 yesterday so I’ve started watching. Lovely uncomplicated tv.

• Heart
  • Just finished watching the latest vlog. 👀
  • Not much to say about it. More of the same. 🤷🏼
  • My prediction of Fanny showing up in an 80s evening gown came true. 💃
  • Everyone in PJs in the morning eating and drinking and talking with their mouths full of food. Lovely! 🧁
  • Percy dancing like a stickman, probably always danced like a stickman. 🕺
  • Kat and AnneMarie swigging beer out of bottles first thing in the morning. 🍺
  • Puppy showing look alike Kat how to unwrap a present. Kat playing with the puppy's present. 🐶
  • The Blob being a blob, sitting, eating, looking bored. 💺
  • More pretentiousness from the gay couple with custom ribbon, tags, and paper. I'm bored with them. 🎁
  • Natti's sister looked like a cheap hustler on a Shriners cruise. 🛳
  • Food predictable 😐
  • Gifts predictable 😐
  • Chaos and last minute drama predictable 😐
  • Fanny is humbled and grateful to everyone that pays for all this tit, says she knows not all people live like her. Do you suppose she read that from a cue card? 🎓
  • Most used line in the vlog "Best ________ EVER!" (fill in the blank with your favorite noun i.e. Christmas dress, pajama set, day, flower arrangement) 💩
  • No sign of The Boyfriend's parents or Nati's parents. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
  • I've provided a visual summarization in the attached image for you 🎨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No sign of The Boyfriend's parents or Nati's parents. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Things that make you go MMMmmmmm........????

PLUS...... do my eyes need checking ? Did Fanny have 2 different dresses on ?? I think she did .

Reactions: 12
Things that make you go MMMmmmmm........????

PLUS...... do my eyes need checking ? Did Fanny have 2 different dresses on ?? I think she did .
At least two. The 80s thing and the red thing. One with hair down, one with hair up. More grand entrances that way. More oohs and ahhs and adoration and attention. 🥱

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
  • No sign of The Boyfriend's parents or Nati's parents. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
I think that there were two dining areas, where the We Hate the Pink Phone had their dinner in the Chinese takeaways room.

• Haha
  • Wow
What what that little sign is all about?
Stuart & Dave cleared the junk on it and cleaned it. They don't want anymore junk on it. It was a dumping ground. Now it can be used for plating up.

“And as of now because we are so humbled, we ask that no one send anymore gifts to us. Please take that money and give it to a more deserving charity. As well, we have been stockpiling Patreon contributions for the past year and ask that patrons stop their payments for af least the next year. We are going to take care of everything ourselves. Send no more money. I am even going to cancel all travel, all shopping, all partying for 2023. Merry Christmas!”
Now that would be a Christmas Miracle.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.