The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A small reminder for Philip Janssen, in case he might get ideas of grandiosity: everything you think you might "own", everything at the LaLaLand you bought yourself a ticket for, has been touched before you and will be touched again after you. And again. And again.
Who is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, I thought he would be kicked out some time ago but he must "know" stuff that makes it hard for her to do !
I'm convinced Fanny is just using Snorty as payback to aggravate and irritate Mummy. Since Snorty's arrival, over the past two years Fanny has become emboldened towards her mother and is now downright rude and condescending towards her mother. Fanny also fawns over her Aunt Chantal and puts Chantal up on a pedestal at Mummy's expense. For example, it felt like so much more care & attention went into decorating Chantal & Steve's room in soft gold and champagne, while Mummy got a frigging woodland creature tree and her personal items pawed over and re-arranged.
Fanny often seems to align herself with either Snorty or Chantal (2 vs 1) to make fun of Mummy. Fanny increasingly comes across as mean-girl vs. loving daughter.

Reactions: 18
I've got friends to dinner and feeling a bit nonplused I have spent 5 hours or so cooking-Fanny says guests are meant to bring the food and drink and cook-do you think my friends are taking the piss should I fall out with them immediately? My husband is also not at all interested in the table setting, the flowers, candles or what china I am using this evening-something must be amiss here too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just checked IJ's house in Southbroom for availability on Airbnb. It's off the market for the first 2 weeks of January 2023. I wonder if Fanny has booked it? It's a popular destination and schools go back on the 18th January 2023 so it could be a legitimate booking however because it's Fanny I'm dealing with and her timelines can't be trusted for her vlogs it's well within the realms of possibility that she will be there recovering from her Christmas excesses and debauchery. She ain't as young as she once was and trying to keep up with an alleged boyfriend half her age must be exhausting, both physically and emotionally. Poor old middle-aged thing.
Gerry’s birthday is March. ?Will she not be in SA before or after this date to take him on his three day… holiday in Dubai.?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.