The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well if Clara's guess was right then xmas was celebrated when the TV lot were there- probably buggered off onto a sunbed till Feb! Then she will visit Saudi with Jerry, SA for poor mummy undearest - I reckon she will beat her 50% away target next year
She’s going to Dubai… it’s in the Emirates, not Saudi, although just barely more tolerable than SA! The misogyny is strong with them! I have visited there for business trips a few times and every single time I hated it!

Reactions: 17
well if Clara's guess was right then xmas was celebrated when the TV lot were there- probably buggered off onto a sunbed till Feb! Then she will visit Saudi with Jerry, SA for poor mummy undearest - I reckon she will beat her 50% away target next year
She can pick up some more chocolate covered dates whilst she is there... who goes to Dubai for 3 days?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whilst, they didn’t get their chateau quite right, it turned out 100% better than Lalande will ever be under Stephanie Jarvis’s watch.
No even Fanny isn't that bad what they have done is awful-Fanny has just done nothing ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can pick up some more chocolate covered dates whilst she is there... who goes to Dubai for 3 days?
I went to Uganda many years ago - we had a layover at Dubai - it took 8 hrs to fly there.

I suspect it will be 3 stephanie timeline days - probably over a week or so real time

Reactions: 16
That's who I was thinking of, yes. I've never been keen on their sense of style (I didn't see the relevance of a Queen Victoria theme in a French château) but they've worked hard.
I thought they were the strangest combination, would love to know how they got together...

Reactions: 6
Time to rehearse the college theater stage kiss. Not even professional theater stage kiss. More proof that they are not lovers. It's really not even a kiss at all. Fanny and those claws! I notice she is careful not to touch his hair. 💋 👎
There was definitely ventriloquist conversation going on in that second shot...staged entirely, take your positions, camera rolling.... and action... Just don't get it...

Reactions: 14
To me the Christmas decorations on the right looked out of proportion.
Brenda Gibbons did a little photoshopping....

View attachment 1835117

Here is the original....

View attachment 1835118

Adding to the photo gallery...
What is going on with Ruth Kelly's hair???
Covid (?), a stressful year, along with a toxic friend and a player partner, will do that.
Don't get me started on the questionable Christmas doll, on the sideboard, in the background.😶

View attachment 1835122
View attachment 1835126

....and then there is Stuart Folkes....

View attachment 1835145

@french.asf
1 week ago
Be still, my soul. Every morning I am up at dawn (it rises late this time of year, don’t too impressed) to walk the Fox Labrador. I keep her on lead while on the road, but in the forest we agree to the sovereignty of exploration. The robins chant their hymns as we near the nest. The deer camouflage behind thick bramble; their presence comforts, even if you can’t catch sight of them. The kingdom of the wood rises after the evening hunt of the owl, who’s screeches I hear in the night, safely tucked under my duvet. Her subjects are free to roam, until the sun sets and the hunt begins anew. The only thing to fear are my own anxieties and worries, and perhaps a wild boar. We stay vigilant for latter, and peacefully request to let go of the former. Winter is here. The quiet, the golden light echoing off the valley. The resonance of the crunch, crunch, crunch of the frost-glazed oak leaves that have fallen to the earth. They dance their way down from the treetops, departing to make way for the new. Life requires an acceptance of duality. In the past, I have retreated to the sun soaked glory of the desert when in need of stillness. At present, I come back to myself among the shaded wood, and take a lesson from the rippling creek. It slows melodically, releasing its frantic hold on the future. Gracefully accepting the rest and freeze of the season. “Put down what you are carrying,” it calls to us. Be at peace. I am reminded of a line from a favorite hymn: Thy hope, thy confidence let nothing shake; all now mysterious shall be bright at last.
#stillness #stillstillstill #countryside #forest #centralfrance #foxlabrador #breathe #toletgo
Berry, Centre, France
Methinks Stuart’s maman needs to storm the wilds of Berry and drag her daughter home before her questionable choice of friends ruin her future prospects.
1672253263455.png

View attachment 1835192

Christmas Eve with Michael Pott's past partners....
Ruth Kelly, do not waste another minute of your best years. It is time that you will never get back.
I do wonder how Tess Hoffman's wedding plans are coming along???
It is all cringe worthy...

View attachment 1835194View attachment 1835201
View attachment 1835203

Tess do not let Stephanie Jarvis out shine you on your day. Tess is blocked, behind Stephanie Jarvis. 👇

View attachment 1835221
The expression on Little Fanny Fraudie’s face in the Potty pairing portrait just screams that she believes she can have who, what, when, where and whatever she wants and everyone else can piss right off and duck the consequences! What a sorry excuse for a human being!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think I decided that I had enough of the low-level third rate show SJ and her company have been staging for too long now, when I saw in the giftgrab with har new friend Sultana
The greed they all threw themselves with on those sweets and chocolate on that griftgrab with the foolish Sultana's gifts! Tantinette, Tonton, SJ and the rest stuffing their mouths and munching away shamelessly as if they were starving. It seemed they never had enough. It was disgusting to see them like a bunch of famished hyenas, eating food worth hundreds of $$$ in front of a camera. SJ and fat tantinette are the worst in stuffing their mouths all the time. Go give some of those tons of sweets to the children and the charities of the area!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dubai would be one of the last places on this earth that I would ever wish to visit.
My son's last girlfriend was brought up there by her ex-pat parents - she left as soon as she was old enough to come to the UK.
When he visited a couple of years ago, he absolutely hated it and felt so uncomfortable due to their insane laws and hypocrisy let alone, the huge division in distribution of wealth.
His gf's father even offered him a job, which he immediately turned down without a second thought. I was extremely proud of him. :cool:
I would never want to even visit a place like Dubai for the same reasons. It’s doesn’t appeal to me in the slightest.

I think I decided that I had enough of the low-level third rate show SJ and her company have been staging for too long now, when I saw in the giftgrab with har new friend Sultana

The greed they all threw themselves with on those sweets and chocolate on that griftgrab with the foolish Sultana's gifts! Tantinette, Tonton, SJ and the rest stuffing their mouths and munching away shamelessly as if they were starving. It seemed they never had enough. It was disgusting to see them like a bunch of famished hyenas, eating food worth hundreds of $$$ in front of a camera. SJ and fat tantinette are the worst in stuffing their mouths all the time. Go give some of those tons of sweets to the children and the charities of the area!
It doesn't work to film anyone eating. I'm one of those people that just can't stand to watch and listen to other people eat when I'm not. I've seen it done in professionally made shows and it's just plain vulgar. Smacking, finger licking, chewing while talking, grabbing food, reaching over others for food all send me over the edge. Very uncivilized!

• Heart
  • Sick
I wonder if Moi Renee's legendary classic is copyrighted?

View attachment 1831887
Percy eyeing up IJ's bum :ROFLMAO: He really shouldn't try to swivel those hips, he may dislocate them from the sockets, they just don't bend...Nutties mum was eyeing up SJ, watching her moves, maybe some competition going on there...Pavlinna is very much at home there... FRK has been kicked into touch... who knew Gerberas would be so difficult to workwith, mind you they have more flexibility than poor ole Percy. She is loving her time and the attention she is afforded too.... The poor old Turkey (which never nearly made it) had to have it legs amputated to allow it to fit in the oven..I wonder where they ended up? Lunch was served at 7pm only 4 hours late but not as late as last year when it was served at 9pm...It looked like they were only getting a taster of christmas pud to finish off the meal with...
Think I'd have raided IJ's poop baubles when no one was looking... they must've been starving.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You do if you are enroute to somewhere else, like South Africa😏. There are lots of direct flights Dubai to Durban, which is the obvious route if she was going to Southbroom.

Reactions: 16
well if Clara's guess was right then xmas was celebrated when the TV lot were there- probably buggered off onto a sunbed till Feb! Then she will visit Dubai with Jerry, SA for poor mummy undearest - I reckon she will beat her 50% away target next year
When I used to go to South Africa Dubai was a refuel stop with an option to have a couple of nights stop over for almost no cost. I guess that what Gerry is getting before she carries on to ZA for the winter months

• Angry
It doesn't work to film anyone eating. I'm one of those people that just can't stand to watch and listen to other people eat when I'm not. I've seen it done in professionally made shows and it's just plain vulgar. Smacking, finger licking, chewing while talking, grabbing food, reaching over others for food all send me over the edge. Very uncivilized!
I can't watch the Jewel of Hawaii for that reason... her table manners are atrocious... the food is shoved into her mouth, which remains open when she eats, she uses her fork like a shovel. Her narrative is also another reason I can't watch her.

You do if you are enroute to somewhere else, like South Africa😏. There are lots of direct flights Dubai to Durban, which is the obvious route if she was going to Southbroom.
Aha....sooo this is not a little holiday she has arranged per se for her tartan brother from another mother... she doesn't sell it like that does she?... she leads you to believe it is to make up for the holiday they had cut short because of covid...it's a stop over...the little fibber...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't watch the Jewel of Hawaii for that reason... her table manners are atrocious... the food is shoved into her mouth, which remains open when she eats, she uses her fork like a shovel. Her narrative is also another reason I can't watch her.
I was raised in a very proper environment so I have a lot of biases about table manners. I know there are lots of cultural differences that vary from mine. When I worked in the garment industry, most of our sewers were refugees from Southeast Asia. It was a small company and we all ate our lunch at the same table at the same time. I really struggled sometimes with their way of eating. Most of them talked while chewing and laughed with their mouths open and filled with chewed food. I tried not to sit across from them. They were all, mostly all, very nice women and I enjoyed working with them, just not eating with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yikes! I never watched Chateau DIY show, so I have no idea who these people are... but that poor chateau has been outright vandalized by their "restorations"... It's hideous!

I wanted to say the best thing about the rooms are the Persian rugs.. but upon zooming in, at least the blue ones are fake Persian rugs, the pink ones are also sus... go figure 😂

View attachment 1836011

View attachment 1836012

View attachment 1836013

View attachment 1836014

View attachment 1836015
what the hell is this???

• Haha
Even though their property is "Not Quite A Chateau", I LOVE Tony and Jane and have never tired of them. They not only continue to DIY their own property, they also regularly help other property owners fix things. There are other treats, like filming Fanny and PhiPhi in line at the airport, and visiting other chateau owners that we know and love. There IS a bit of something that can be annoying at times, and that is that Jane forgets she is so much closer to the mic than everyone else, but their kindness and enjoyment of people and life enables me to overlook this little flaw.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.