The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who said it - . . . . . .Fanny is a lesbian in a relationship with a gay twink. I’m sorry , I’m sure I am not quoting exactly (from a few threads back) - but to me, that is the real modus operandi. I think they all fling themselves every which way but loose. Really, when you think on it, we’re watching a soap opera where the plot contains one issue after the next and then the next, and one thing leads to another - swirling, nothing resolved NEVER EVER. Wonder which slave will take down the ornaments and trees this year?! How long will Percy and Mommy Demented last? Will Auntie and Uncle stay or go or did they already go but when we saw them at “Christmas” we thought they stayed? Is Natti pregnant, is she not. Is Amauri a passive drunk w/explosive personality? Is Phillipa potty trained? Who is counting how many drawstring pants, brooches, beanies, nail polish bottles he has in his hoard? Dubai, who‘s going, who is staying? Will the ceiling fall in? Will someone rip the dead doll from the arms of Tess? Stay tuned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
okay this needs at least a time stamp of where to start watching.... it's after @11.00 She's bitching about people talking about themselves on here, after talking about herself, her weeks eats, her ailments... omg the ailments... for 11 minutes straight! I stopped watching her a long time ago, the way she's rubbing her nose there I'm wondering if she's been sniffing the white stuff!
The irony, she talks about herself all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
oh yes the moulding... wasn't there also something with the 8K wallpaper loo which is still unfinished?

The panels can do without the gilding.
And look at Natti's pose! She is as fake as her mistress and is getting a salary just for opening parcels.We know she is inefficient, doesn't answer emails, and doesn't care a jot about running the B & B efficiently as they don't supply the guests with the basic information they request. Fanny has two salaried employees, N and PJ, who are paid to do virtually nothing and are harming her business. However, Fanny doesn't care as they both fawn over her and know too much about her to be sacked. I can imagine that Natti and Cuz are pretty critical behind Fanny's back though!

If Selmar watched the Christmas vlogs, I should think he'd feel pleased to be out of it. Tatiana would not have felt comfortable in that setting. I know she's rather odd and a lost soul but at least she's not trashy like the rest of the women there!
Tatyana has dreams of being a princess and owning a chateau tho…..?!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
There was never any proof of such rumor. Remember to keep a big bag of salt nearby for such tales. Plus, she's getting pretty old to be able to conceive so easily. I imagine she's been careful with birth control. She doesn't want a baby. Probably just a UTI or some such thing.
The rumor you are referring to came out of Stephanie Jarvis' own mouth, which to me personally is proof enough. But I understand your need for salt and your reluctance to believe me, since I don't have any bloody receipts to show. Your judge of character however could do with some touchups: careful is not a word that matches well with Stephanie Jarvis in any sentence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well I rewatched he first ever video - I didn't find her channel until more recently so i haven't seen all of her old flogs. So much change and so little difference to the chateau. Mummy still changes her tune when the pink camera is in her face. The cooking is awful ( plain pasta and chicken anyone? - (sounds like something a fussy toddler would get) The dining and hallway look no different to now - except more tat. Still having parties with last minute planning ( 2 days to go and still making a dress) getting up *ridicously early* but it looks like its actually not that early! running ate as ever and putting phones in randomers faces ( in the shop) acting like a princess with the dress and having wayy too much boob showing!

In herself she seemed much more humble initially - her body language seemed anxious to film ish and she seemed much more real- but still i felt the odd moment of oh this is still strep ( her tone of voice in some moment and body language)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd like to keep it as it is. We already discuss other Chateaus and people associated.
But if we change the title it will take the pressure off Fanny, and also make her happy. She is the worst grifter and I think the spotlight of our forums title should be on her.
Stephane displays the worse of them, her gift opening is obsence (only watched a few)she has her diaries which are a soap opera,has created lots of spins off who go on to patreon like her lalacelle, two puffs and a pug etc , the grand tours (never watched). We talk about others ususally in comparison with her, many chateau shows do teh safety first when putting on minor PPE gear. WE are just weary that she gets worse and worse and no one wakes up. With rising prices lets see if they can still find the pennies to gift

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fanny won't see any dire consequences but she will end up alone-ultimately when her looks fade and YouTube is a distant memory. The people she has used and cast aside will have built their own lives, the two co owners will just see La Lande as a write off and never visit.
Potts will have built his dream beach house in SA . Dana will be living in Dans basement….
The only hope is Antoine who will kick Phi Phi out. And the Princess will continue to wander aimlessly in her ill fitting inappropriate clothing from country to country with who ever will have her.
BTW has anyone commented on her clown swirl shoes she wore with that hideous quilted dressing gown and then in cadeau.No doubt an expensive label that I am not familiar with!

Reactions: 14
Its patreon day- I feel like a catastrophy is coming - Poor strep is poor after Christmas all that money she got from vlogs and grifted pressies so maybe something else in her derelict farmhouse has broken. i wonder if any progess has been made into ANY renovation promised for 2023! Maybe 2023 projects should be started and done! Shouldn't be too hard! the place is falling down. plently of work to be done!

• Heart
  • Haha
Fanny's Christmas tradition is to forget to order the turkey every year s some other muppet has to go hunting it down
And she just bought 20 sausage for 20 people? I guess it was Ian the builder who would bring a cold box full of bacon for her from the UK she has lost more than a good builder

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm confused again! Who is 'they'? I saw that Stu and her cat left the chateau is that the 'they'? Poor kitty! Stu shouldn't be dragging her cat around like that. Kittie's don't like that. Did it just have to stay cooped up in a room while Stu was downstairs most of the time? I hope it peed on the curtains and left a little package under the bed. Isn't Fanny allergic to cats? If so, I hope it did a lot of shedding.
she and her cat, yes. as far as i could see on her ig, she took a cat out regulary. it was harnessed, didn't like peacocks and was on good terms with amaurie's dog

Tatyana has dreams of being a princess and owning a chateau tho…..?!
oh yes, they wanted to buy a castle with gofund me or patreon.

Reactions: 7
Curiosity got the best of me again. I just had to go snooping around to find out what Selmar and Tats were up to. Their last vlog of the year, thank goodness, is one dreary mess. A boring tour of a big church in France, how many videos can a person watch of big churches? Then Selmar praying in the church, ouch!. Then Selmar and Tats sitting at a little table somewhere, probably the chateau they are at, lamenting about the high cost of everything, yeah we know. If you weren't depressed before watching this, you will be afterwards. Do only sad and lonely people subscribe to their channel? 😪 They should rename their channel Selmar and Tatiana's Lonely Hearts Club.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it would be interesting to watch the current video and then “go back in time” and watch the videos from around the same time in years past. We could really get a feel for what has actually been accomplished, what tall tales have been told and just how much LalaLande and Stef has changed over time…
To add…. She visited the architect lady and the plans say July21 Fanny says she must take them back and see what patron think🤣🤣. Did they get to see these in detail?
So much effort and a three hour meeting yet nothing since. You can see the crumbling end wall and cracks. 18 months on and the facade is sooo black and damp. Those internal walls in the downs corridor were dripping again, you could see behind Pavlina when she was making flower arrangements for the floor…..

I

I'm not a doctor but Andrew's distressed breathing sounds like the overture to a heart attack!
Along with Billy’s. They are both mouth breathers, I imagine they have oxygen at night!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.