The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas decorations till February? Is that some weird French tradition or are they just that lazy?
I'm guessing they put off taking down the decorations until SJ returns from her winter travels!
I can already see Pavulva taking down the decors whilst they're away.

View attachment 1834846
Fanny is just lazy. Traditionally, Christmas decorations are taken down after January 6…the Feast of the Epiphany (where a star led the three wise men to Jesus; celebrating the revelation of God incarnate as Jesus Christ). This is also the 12th day after Christmas (hence the song “The 12 Days of Christmas”). In the Catholic Church, Christmas decorations traditionally aren’t put up until Christmas Eve, and are taken down promptly after January 6.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fanny is just lazy. Traditionally, Christmas decorations are taken down after January 6…the Feast of the Epiphany (where a star led the three wise men to Jesus; celebrating the revelation of God incarnate as Jesus Christ). This is also the 12th day after Christmas (hence the song “The 12 Days of Christmas”). In the Catholic Church, Christmas decorations traditionally aren’t put up until Christmas Eve, and are taken down promptly after January 6.
One of the gift grab viewers forgot Fanny is atheist ( this is what Fanny will use to try to justify keeping the decorations up until the end of February)

Kathleen Webb
4 hours ago
Stephanie, please tell your Mommy that Christmas has just begun! It is from the evening of December 24th to Feb. 2 which is celebrated as the Feast of the Presentation of Jesus in the Temple when Mary and Joseph took the Baby Jesus to the temple in Jerusalem to present Him to God the Father.
In addition, Feb. 2 is also known as the day the Church blesses candles, Candlemas Day. After all, as the prophet Simeon declares Him to be, Jesus is the “light for revelation to the Gentiles” !

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I would love to see a video of F4F using that nasty dirty facial mask/steamer she kept from last year’s partial attic clearing. She could use it on her face in bed right after waking up and then cover her face with her $100 bottle of Chanel gold body oil ( that is $100 for 8.4 ounces or 250 ml). She could be grungy and shimmering at the same time. She claims it was a gift from Phi Phi. Was it a buy one, get one free, because you know he wants gold body oil for himself.

Slathering herself with $100 gold colored Chanel body oil, wrapping her Mummy with a $1,000+ Gucci throw, eating a $2400.00 ham, spending thousands of dollars on new Christmas trees and decorations, served by her servants and faux “boyfriend” paid for by Patreon and youtube, drinking grifted champagne, and prepping for 6 months of luxury vacations in the upcoming new year, don’t you feel sorry for the destitute little orphan princess who is living in a dangerous crumbling chateau with catastrophic structural issues?

She wants to be royalty so badly. She is the reigning Queen of grifting and greed of the Chateauverse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Leaving this here for your viewing pleasure...

Just watched this - never again! A morbidly obese dollop, with the same facial characteristics as his dog, puffing and panting his way through an excuse to patronise and show off to his elderly mother. Run Ricardo, run!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven’t watched the gift grab for ages but this morning I’m up early and thought I’ll have a look. At the 11.42 mark, she said that her favourite birds are pigeons!!!! Really of all birds!!! pigeons! I call them flying rats! Suit her though!
Christmas decorations are removed after the epiphany 6/01 in France. I think in Poland it might be February (If I remember rightly, a colleague told me) but I agree for the shitelaine it’s just laziness and holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
One of the gift grab viewers forgot Fanny is atheist ( this is what Fanny will use to try to justify keeping the decorations up until the end of February)

Kathleen Webb
4 hours ago
Stephanie, please tell your Mommy that Christmas has just begun! It is from the evening of December 24th to Feb. 2 which is celebrated as the Feast of the Presentation of Jesus in the Temple when Mary and Joseph took the Baby Jesus to the temple in Jerusalem to present Him to God the Father.
In addition, Feb. 2 is also known as the day the Church blesses candles, Candlemas Day. After all, as the prophet Simeon declares Him to be, Jesus is the “light for revelation to the Gentiles” !
Atheist? Fanny an Atheist...? No way, sorry to disabuse you there.
Fanny is a devotee of Fanny and thus worships at the altar of Fanny. Sorry God.

Obviously she'd like us to believe that she kneels for Phillipa but to be honest that would just be blasphemous. it would also be revolting in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Andrew’s mother was not happy or comfortable with the food, being filmed, all the money being splashed around, etc. She was not impressed with the overt show of wealth or pretension her son displayed in the video. She would have been much happier dining at a more casual restaurant.

When Andrew and Mom were shuffling and wheezing their way thru the streets and hallways, I was anticipating the next portion of video to show them riding mobility scooters, one after another, with the husband trailing behind them.

The little puppy was cute and so wanted to be friends with their older puppy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Others have said similar, but I think that is just her personality. I don't think it's put on for the camera.
I know a few people that are always bright and chirpy (not me!)
Also, didn't Vivian work in a US embassy? Of course she would know how to turn it on. I think Vivian is just convivial and well trained in hospitality and "niceties". Let's just say I would prefer a meal and conversation at Vivian and her husband's house over yucky, childish, down market Lalaland.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Andy's mummy behaves very much unlike him, unpretentious. :ROFLMAO: ;)

Well I had to have a look, didn't I?
Terrible. There's no way to sugar coat it, the video was awful. I really don't need to hear about Mummy's ailments and who said what to which doctor.
Otherwise the video was devoted to food - buying it, eating it... Ricardo attempting to eat a cooked oyster that same way that one eats a raw one... couldn't even get that right, he had the shell the wrong way around. Oh and there was some totally unrelated DIY footage as well as picking up a pug puppy from where? Who knows.
Watch at your own peril, may cause drowsiness from boredom.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's a really telling answer to this dilemma: MPK has a very gay soul and instinctively refuses to put out footage that doesn't mach its joined esthetic. He'd rather be silent than produce the junk Stephanie Jarvis puts out. She has no soul, no conscience and she's ruled by an agenda: put out footage, no matter what. It works perfectly short term, but lacks intelligence or awareness and will bring her down eventually.
Yes, one of the main differences is that she kept on making vlogs and he didn't. It suits her to keep filming because she is an actress and she lives to dress up and be the centre of attention no matter what. In some ways, MPK is more honest, less of an actor and probably finds it much more difficult to put on a faked jollity when he's depressed. Fanny can fake anything at any time in return for adulation. Ok, I know Michael has many flaws and is far from innocent but I find him less obnoxious than Fanny and I think he is more self-aware some of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When I was a post-grad student I worked on campus for the audio visual services - the boss was a super camp guy in his late 40s who used to bore me silly with stories about his cat, his mum and how bad the more left wing government was. I was used to hanging out with staunch butch dykes and highly political gays so I was sort of shocked to discover that gay people could be politically right wing or conservative. It was a sharp learning curve for my 19 year old self. I guess it's important to remember that being gay also doesn't mean you come with impeccable taste. :LOL:
Just like the Buddhist monk in Delhi who reminded me that all monks in Tibet are not what they seem!( I had just arrived from Tibet) He was also the monk who looked at me cock-eyed and wondered why I was wasting time in Delhi waiting for my paramour to arrive. Simple communication which has stayed with me forever.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Who is this woman and why is she talking that way? Does she always talk that way? What the hell is wrong with her voice? I want to punch her in the brain! End of rant...

"So this paper is quite good because it's got the lines here for guidance so that you can make sure that you're wrapping straight".

I don't think there are enough lines in the world to help him with that...
This is rather bizarre, even for You tube.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd like to keep it as it is. We already discuss other Chateaus and people associated.
But if we change the title it will take the pressure off Fanny, and also make her happy. She is the worst grifter and I think the spotlight of our forums title should be on her.
I agree and there are so many I don't watch. Fanny is by far the biggest grifter. We all still talk about the others look at candle gate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Who is this woman and why is she talking that way? Does she always talk that way? What the hell is wrong with her voice? I want to punch her in the brain! End of rant...
Oh, that’s Becky from Portland or so. She’s doing ASMR videos, that’s why she’s whispering and talking slowly.
Granted, I do have a couple of her non-talking videos in my sleep playlist…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Andy's mummy behaves very much unlike him, unpretentious. :ROFLMAO: ;)

At the start Andrew was driving and filming.
What a dipstick.

Yes, one of the main differences is that she kept on making vlogs and he didn't. It suits her to keep filming because she is an actress and she lives to dress up and be the centre of attention no matter what. In some ways, MPK is more honest, less of an actor and probably finds it much more difficult to put on a faked jollity when he's depressed. Fanny can fake anything at any time in return for adulation. Ok, I know Michael has many flaws and is far from innocent but I find him less obnoxious than Fanny and I think he is more self-aware some of the time.
Interestingly, Steph recently referred to her vlog as 'the show'.
I don't know if it was a slip of the tongue or if she really thinks she is acting in a show.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You’ve got my vote. It seems to be naturally evolving in that way anyhow. And considering Phony Fanny Fraudie does nothing but lie, steal and cheat now the discussion has become rinse and repeat like the vlogs. As Kathy pointed out in her vlog today some are becoming bitter over this and it’s very unhealthy. It’s all gristle these days, no meat to chew. I say maintain the concept but broaden the scope. Just my opinion for what it’s worth.
But haven't we already broadened the scope? 😆 ♥Scones, oats, washing powder, menopause, interior decoration, recipes, Christmas traditions, male endowment (or not:giggle:), teeth, (missing, fake, crooked, Turkish), bosoms (fake, droopy, braless, chicken fillety ones), haute (and not so haute) couture, sexual orientation of any kind, rather unsavoury comments on bathhouses and sexual practices (but I'd really rather not go there!). and so much more.
Oh my gosh, the mind boggles! 🥰
I vote on continuing to fire our poisoned darts and nasty filthy comments in one main direction, and keep up the amusing sidelines!:unsure:♥
Tatlerettes, what say?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Must admit, I'm feeling the same. I don't need this crap in my life.
Maybe we ought to pick an episode and flood the comments and send everyone here to read the wiki. We could cook up the perfect psychologically triggering post language that will compel even the most fervent supports to come and read here. Just the wiki to start, everything else is a little overwhelming to a newbie. Could you imagine starting at thread one to catch up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.