The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my...what a distastefull display of vulgarity...in every possible way...

Those gifts from Fortnum and mason....i know why Any and Rico only bought that simple house.....to splash the rest of their money pretending to be classy and wealthy...

those clothes....and paper crowns?? how wold are they?? 4?? it more looks to me more fit for a childrensparty?? well in a way they are....

Snort is talking about him being Dutch.... having no spiced or seasoned food?? the more reason you gave us Dutch people that you are a disgrace being Dutch...in every possible way you behave with everything....an completly useless twit...imagine that fool being your kid... :eek:

They all pretend to have a good time...never seen so much fakeness at a party...

So glad we had a better christmas...having guests coming down for breakfast with clothes on...and not in thier pyamas...and dressinggowns...who are classy and that our place doesnt look like the biggest whorehouse in France...
It simply reminded me of a work's Christmas party where everybody is gathered together for the "boss" to say a big thank you, most of whom would rather not be there - BUT, it is all for content, of course! Everybody eventually gets drunk and then start leaping around pretending to have a good time. Truly boring and 100% predictable, even more so because it is always exactly the same crowd! :rolleyes:

Where was Nic, Maria and Antoine? I think that they did themselves a huge favour by staying away.

Reactions: 13
Yet more Crap Unwrapped. Mummsie was just so thrilled throughout!
View attachment 1834535
And look at Natti's pose! She is as fake as her mistress and is getting a salary just for opening parcels.We know she is inefficient, doesn't answer emails, and doesn't care a jot about running the B & B efficiently as they don't supply the guests with the basic information they request. Fanny has two salaried employees, N and PJ, who are paid to do virtually nothing and are harming her business. However, Fanny doesn't care as they both fawn over her and know too much about her to be sacked. I can imagine that Natti and Cuz are pretty critical behind Fanny's back though!

imagine Selmar & Marie never dreamed they would be tossed aside, replaced and forgotten so quickly.
If Selmar watched the Christmas vlogs, I should think he'd feel pleased to be out of it. Tatiana would not have felt comfortable in that setting. I know she's rather odd and a lost soul but at least she's not trashy like the rest of the women there!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And look at Natti's pose! She is as fake as her mistress and is getting a salary just for opening parcels.We know she is inefficient, doesn't answer emails, and doesn't care a jot about running the B & B efficiently as they don't supply the guests with the basic information they request. Fanny has two salaried employees, N and PJ, who are paid to do virtually nothing and are harming her business. However, Fanny doesn't care as they both fawn over her and know too much about her to be sacked. I can imagine that Natti and Cuz are pretty critical behind Fanny's back though!

If Selmar watched the Christmas vlogs, I should think he'd feel pleased to be out of it. Tatiana would not have felt comfortable in that setting. I know she's rather odd and a lost soul but at least she's not trashy like the rest of the women there!
Selma’s girlfriend is an odd duck and it must infuriate her to think about all those months the Chatelaine was rocking the camper with him at the beginning of the Pandemic. Perhaps Mummsie also enjoyed some time in the camper? Maybe even Fill-Up? The Weed Arranger, too?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Fanny's flogs now are just asinine. I think she does this deliberately. Her cult followers are probably people who don't travel much for whatever reason and have little chance of even visiting France-then you have the others like Brittany Ferries Elton John tribute act- Jason Dubey who goes to France regularly and mistakes lavishing Fanny with gifts as a friendship. I watched less than 3 minutes of the gift grab all I could stomach and seemingly Dana is there cooking now, Fanny treats people like tit she has hired help without paying for it. Will the grift end this year? I doubt it, but she needs to do something this year surely. Definitely she will not be doing B n B which will mean her begging bowl is held aloft again to those simpering super fans and so on we go onward and downward.

This the level of dumb we are dealing with

gRyMEA1rdjlnaMLq8V6KOgxj=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

T J SMITH
10 hours ago
To all at the Chateau, I am quite new to finding this beautiful channel, wish I had found you sooner. I am in Virginia, USA , near Williamsburg an historical town. I want to say you are probably on equal terms withnDownton Abbey, as far as love, suspense and all other emotions in a story. All the “help” are included in all the fun and festivities, and become one family. You surely have become. At my house as the “Party Chateau”. Envious I am of such beautiful people. By the way, my favorite would be Dan, because he is the epitome of my late brothers….sooo relaxed, can do it all, why not attitude and quick witted to top it off. Is he still working on Chateau Chaumont? I haven’t been able to fine any blogs on it. Happy new year to all. Much
emoji_u2764.png
️ love. TJ.

Esw1UWzNSHnqvMndyfJl9jCZ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Liz A.
1 day ago
Amazing as always! The table was so stunning and everybody looks so lovely. I love the tartan theme. Stephanie is the year lines down and we get ready to bring in the new year, I am reminded of all the beauty, joy and laughter that you have brought us all year. You’re such an inspiration and a bright light to the world. I am wishing you and Philip and all of the Le Landers, a very joyous, healthy, happy and prosperous new year. I can’t wait to see what next year holds at Le Lande. Sending much love from California.
emoji_u1f49c.png
emoji_u1f91f_1f3fb.png
emoji_u1f973.png
🇺🇸

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
When the whole farmhouse fiasco comes crashing down, literally, I have been thinking about where the crew will end up. Nodic's future is secure as the muppet that goes around supermarket car parks gathering up abandoned shopping trollies. Fanny can easily slip into a cleaning lady/cum receptionist at some back street knocking shop. Keeping in line with his expertise, Amaury could work in Santa's Workshop armed with a brush and dustpan. For IJ and Count Percy, sadly it doesn't look so good, there must be a Home for the Bewildered out there that will find a place for them. Finally there's Dan, who in the words of Groucho Marx, brought himself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty. We have all watched Dan the part time gardener morph into cook, film director and master architect. Sadly for Dan this has led to a very rare medical condition, where his head is so far up his own arse that he is destined to wander aimlessly around overgrown estates looking for something to cut back, anything to cut back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When the whole farmhouse fiasco comes crashing down, literally, I have been thinking about where the crew will end up. Nodic's future is secure as the muppet that goes around supermarket car parks gathering up abandoned shopping trollies. Fanny can easily slip into a cleaning lady/cum receptionist at some back street knocking shop. Keeping in line with his expertise, Amaury could work in Santa's Workshop armed with a brush and dustpan. For IJ and Count Percy, sadly it doesn't look so good, there must be a Home for the Bewildered out there that will find a place for them. Finally there's Dan, who in the words of Groucho Marx, brought himself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty. We have all watched Dan the part time gardener morph into cook, film director and master architect. Sadly for Dan this has led to a very rare medical condition, where his head is so far up his own arse that he is destined to wander aimlessly around overgrown estates looking for something to cut back, anything to cut back.
Fanny won't see any dire consequences but she will end up alone-ultimately when her looks fade and YouTube is a distant memory. The people she has used and cast aside will have built their own lives, the two co owners will just see La Lande as a write off and never visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Posted on Brenda's facebook group. I have never seen Pavlina look so glamorous. View attachment 1833021
To me the Christmas decorations on the right looked out of proportion.
Brenda Gibbons did a little photoshopping....

1672223487803.png

Here is the original....

1672223501406.png

Adding to the photo gallery...
What is going on with Ruth Kelly's hair???
Covid (?), a stressful year, along with a toxic friend and a player partner, will do that.
Don't get me started on the questionable Christmas doll, on the sideboard, in the background.😶

1672223574976.png

1672223596608.png

....and then there is Stuart Folkes....

200w.gif

@french.asf
1 week ago
Be still, my soul. Every morning I am up at dawn (it rises late this time of year, don’t too impressed) to walk the Fox Labrador. I keep her on lead while on the road, but in the forest we agree to the sovereignty of exploration. The robins chant their hymns as we near the nest. The deer camouflage behind thick bramble; their presence comforts, even if you can’t catch sight of them. The kingdom of the wood rises after the evening hunt of the owl, who’s screeches I hear in the night, safely tucked under my duvet. Her subjects are free to roam, until the sun sets and the hunt begins anew. The only thing to fear are my own anxieties and worries, and perhaps a wild boar. We stay vigilant for latter, and peacefully request to let go of the former. Winter is here. The quiet, the golden light echoing off the valley. The resonance of the crunch, crunch, crunch of the frost-glazed oak leaves that have fallen to the earth. They dance their way down from the treetops, departing to make way for the new. Life requires an acceptance of duality. In the past, I have retreated to the sun soaked glory of the desert when in need of stillness. At present, I come back to myself among the shaded wood, and take a lesson from the rippling creek. It slows melodically, releasing its frantic hold on the future. Gracefully accepting the rest and freeze of the season. “Put down what you are carrying,” it calls to us. Be at peace. I am reminded of a line from a favorite hymn: Thy hope, thy confidence let nothing shake; all now mysterious shall be bright at last.
#stillness #stillstillstill #countryside #forest #centralfrance #foxlabrador #breathe #toletgo
Berry, Centre, France

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think my mother once served bread sauce at Christmas but none of the family particularly liked it, so was never seen again. I personally just don't like white sauces.
Every family has their own Christmas traditions - just a matter of personal choice and taste. I never serve it and none of my guests have ever been disappointed by its absence as there is always far too much else on offer.

Reactions: 8
I think my mother once served it at Christmas but none of the family particularly liked it, so was never seen again. I personally just don't like white sauces.
Every family has their own Christmas traditions - just a matter of personal choice and taste. I never serve it and none of my guests have ever been disappointed by its absence as there is always far too much else on offer.
Fanny's Christmas tradition is to forget to order the turkey every year s some other muppet has to go hunting it down

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I have found it amusing, but beginning to think what is the point of watching someone who makes me so cross and the flogs are so banal. I like renovations but literally nothing happens on that front and I certainly don't find chickens or peacocks reason enough. I loathe the pube, I see through Fanny, I find Amaury as phoney as his cousin so what is to like. I also think I am spending way too long on here, but that at least can be fun
Exactly, I come here for the fun and the language lessons.
Haven't watched Stephanie Jarvis flogs since Easter. For the Smuglies I stopped watching when they started with their kitchen. Imo totally unneccessary luxury renovation, I preferred their old kitchen, the new one is too monoton beige and boring. I just don't understand why they needed a new kitchen when they don't do B&B anymore and haven't renovated their fourth façade. The amount of money they invested in the kitchen would largely have paid for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She even bleaches her eyebrows! Big generalization, but many Latina women prefer this oversexed look to be attractive. Getting overt male attention is very important to them. It may be because Latino culture is so macho. I would make a terrible Latina! 🤣
I would make a terrible Latina too! :ROFLMAO:
Has there ever been any mention of Natti's father? :confused:

I have found it amusing, but beginning to think what is the point of watching someone who makes me so cross and the flogs are so banal. I like renovations but literally nothing happens on that front and I certainly don't find chickens or peacocks reason enough. I loathe the pube, I see through Fanny, I find Amaury as phoney as his cousin so what is to like. I also think I am spending way too long on here, but that at least can be fun
You are not alone in your thinking/reasoning either. :cool:
I am more selective in what I watch regarding the HMN these days simply because most of it is far too infuriating or, out-and-out, stupidity. :rolleyes: My own sanity and personal well being is far more important! ;)

If you look back to when Phillipa first arrived, it didn't seem to have an issue with it's hair. Did Fanny get it on the paint path?
I think PJ's hair issue may have something to do with all the stress involved in him keeping up the pretence that he is straight and being madly in love with SJ, perhaps? ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1835117

Here is the original....

View attachment 1835118

Covid (?), a stressful year, along with a toxic friend and a player partner, will do that.
Don't get me started on the questionable Christmas doll, on the sideboard, in the background.😶

View attachment 1835122
View attachment 1835126

View attachment 1835145

@french.asf
1 week ago
Be still, my soul. Every morning I am up at dawn (it rises late this time of year, don’t too impressed) to walk the Fox Labrador. I keep her on lead while on the road, but in the forest we agree to the sovereignty of exploration. The robins chant their hymns as we near the nest. The deer camouflage behind thick bramble; their presence comforts, even if you can’t catch sight of them. The kingdom of the wood rises after the evening hunt of the owl, who’s screeches I hear in the night, safely tucked under my duvet. Her subjects are free to roam, until the sun sets and the hunt begins anew. The only thing to fear are my own anxieties and worries, and perhaps a wild boar. We stay vigilant for latter, and peacefully request to let go of the former. Winter is here. The quiet, the golden light echoing off the valley. The resonance of the crunch, crunch, crunch of the frost-glazed oak leaves that have fallen to the earth. They dance their way down from the treetops, departing to make way for the new. Life requires an acceptance of duality. In the past, I have retreated to the sun soaked glory of the desert when in need of stillness. At present, I come back to myself among the shaded wood, and take a lesson from the rippling creek. It slows melodically, releasing its frantic hold on the future. Gracefully accepting the rest and freeze of the season. “Put down what you are carrying,” it calls to us. Be at peace. I am reminded of a line from a favorite hymn: Thy hope, thy confidence let nothing shake; all now mysterious shall be bright at last.
#stillness #stillstillstill #countryside #forest #centralfrance #foxlabrador #breathe #toletgo
Berry, Centre, France
Oh my god . . . what a word salad.
Edit: She sounds like she's tripping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ruth from Cathy Monte flog (2).png

Christmas Eve with Michael Pott's past partners....
Ruth Kelly, do not waste another minute of your best years. It is time that you will never get back.
I do wonder how Tess Hoffman's wedding plans are coming along???
It is all cringe worthy...

SJ and Potty.png
Tess, Potty and some (2).jpg

BJJ Potty SA 2022.png

Tess do not let Stephanie Jarvis out shine you on your day. Tess is blocked, behind Stephanie Jarvis. 👇

1672226890603.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do Tattlers really think Phiphi is that cold and calculated or is he acting off instinct?
I wonder if he's deliberately making down the princess so no one else wants her - you know like a 'Feeder' makes someone eat and eat and eat so they can't get out of bed and escape into someone else's arms.
Although - to be fair, I'm starting to fancy having my own Feeder/Making-Downer - does that make me like Fanny?
OMG am I a Narc???
:oops:
No, you just need/want a maid. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1835117

Here is the original....

View attachment 1835118

View attachment 1835122
View attachment 1835126

View attachment 1835145

@french.asf
1 week ago
Berry, Centre, France
I just realised who they are pretending to be.
Charlie's Angels.

I think my mother once served bread sauce at Christmas but none of the family particularly liked it, so was never seen again. I personally just don't like white sauces.
I hate white sauce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1835192

Christmas Eve with Michael Pott's past partners....
Ruth Kelly, do not waste another minute of your best years. It is time that you will never get back.
I do wonder how Tess Hoffman's wedding plans are coming along???
It is all cringe worthy...

View attachment 1835194View attachment 1835201
View attachment 1835203

Tess do not let Stephanie Jarvis out shine you on your day. Tess is blocked, behind Stephanie Jarvis. 👇

View attachment 1835221
Last photo: F4F just has to be the bride at every wedding……even when she is not getting married

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Christmas decorations till February? Is that some weird French tradition or are they just that lazy?
I'm guessing they put off taking down the decorations until SJ returns from her winter travels!
I can already see Pavulva taking down the decors whilst they're away.

View attachment 1834846
That whole group with their duper’s delight smiles are all willing participants in and beneficiaries of the grifting con. Auntie benefits by having her slow son, Anne Marie, employed off the Patreon funds. F4F purchased a lot of his shiny new equipment with the grifted funds.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.