The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments on the gift grab:

Morgan Dollar
2 hours ago
With all the suffering in the world these greedy people should be ashamed of their selves

Kathleen Henry
2 hours ago
Philip could you just be quiet .you just destroy the blogs

Susan Mace
3 hours ago
The list of charities you have donated to hasn’t been in the description for sometime. Please can you update it? Thank you.

Cathy B
2 hours ago
When is philip going to finish his theater studies? Doesn't he still have another year to complete or has he dropped out

Anna Lee
4 hours ago (edited)
Sometimes it’s hard to hear the people in front of camera, because Philip is talking over , constructive rather than criticism, perhaps you should join the in front of camera group ? Also you tell what the present is before the opener gets there .

Fred Scott
19 minutes ago
This video sucked! I am so disappointed that STEPHANIE DIDN'T TRY ON THE CHICKEN 🐥 FEET STOCKINGS! Lol 😆 lol 😆 lol 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My sister bought me an electric food warmer years ago, I use it all the time for parties. It comes in handy to keep things warm especially if a party lingers on. So I know I have a lot of questions if "Lunch" was supposed to be at 3 pm what were they doing for four hours? As "Lunch" was then at 7 pm. And how pissed would you be as the cook/chef if you had to hold your food for four hours? I am not a fan of eating cold/old food
Food temperatures are really crucial and important, along with keeping ones food hot/cold for not only quality but to prevent foodborne illness. Electric food warmers are amazing- especially for potlucks, when you never know what time you are going to eat. For cold items, like potato salad (Florida is generally warm, y'all), I fill a larger bowl full of ice, put the smaller bowl in, cover it with cling film and a tea towel. When we are entertaining at home, I use a combination of crockpots, electric Nesco roasters, and sternos for warm food, and the Pampered Chef "chillazene" products for cold items (they're quite clever, actually- you freeze a portion of it, and it keeps food cold for quite a bit.) But, I do try to serve food as soon as it is ready, and then the clock starts as to how long it is kept out. Ugh, nothing is more unsanitary than going to someone's home and people are still eating food that has been sitting out for 4+ hours- unless it is crisps that have proper serving tongs, no thank you! Even Mr. T Rex is wary of eating food from unknown homes- "Oh sure, blessed are the hands that prepared it. But were they properly WASHED when they did?!?"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I lived in Berkenwoude from 1988 to 1992. I couldn’t wait to escape. I put on 4 stone putting up with boring housfrau life. The food and the people were full.
We were the other side of Rotterdam in Maasluis! The whole family put on stacks of weight - and yet all three siblings had to bike to school and back a few times each day and went horse riding every weekend.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think anyone is suggesting changing the forum name or take the focus off of the grifting. I’m afraid that if we keep going in the current direction with the same rinse and repeats we’re been experiencing the forum will die sooner than Fanny’s accountability. That would really take the pressure off of her and no one here wants that.
We may just be in the winter doldrums right now, or maybe it's just me. I think we were all very disappointed in this year's advent vlogs and the complete lack of restoration at the chateau. Fanny's gotten very lazy, predictable and way too comfortable with the status quo. The money just keeps rolling in like a well oiled machine. I think it's going to take quite a jolt for anything to change. I just hope the jolt, if and when it comes, affects only her and not the rest of the world. It's a delicate time and it wouldn't take much for things to really go awry which would be bad for all of us.

If she would only finish just one project. At this point I don't care which one. Phyllis is probably staying so give him a job title and list of duties. Yes, he's an ass, that's been established but let's move on. Have him be a project manager on one simple small project that is already in the works, not something new. He needs something to do that he's accountable for. He needs to grow up. I can't imagine he's not bored most of the time. He can give weekly updates on the vlogs in his own little section where he is featured in a serious way. When pigs can fly!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Billy thinks he may have seen a ghost in the tunnels under La Gorce while he was scanning.
That got my attention!
So if we are doing all the chateau's I need to step up my game!
I watch the family with the donkeys...... I really like them a lot. Anyone very kind to animal's gets my vote.
I went off the most of the rest but I am half way through Billy and his kitchen ghost and I will put him on my list again as he is a worker.
Chateau Love is just so sickly sweet but ...... I will watch it again and the same with the $$$Candles.
I have warmed to Ollie and Cam so they are there too.

She’s still beautiful… but the faux saccharine attitude makes me sick! She’s worse than Fanny!
Thank you ..... I thought I was the only one that found her sicky sweet and false.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well, I just finished watching Andrew and Ricardo's new channel. First off, as most of you dog parents know, somehow they lost the memo that most airlines do NOT let pugs fly (not due to discrimination, but they are one of those breeds who do not fare well with pressure changes on aircraft due to their little smooshed faces and noses making it so much more difficult for them the breathe.) So much for taking your tiny (albeit, adorable) little pack with you on holiday. Secondly, Andrew's mum- bless her heart, and I don't like to mum shame at all, but she seemed so far out of her comfort zone (it appears she's had a much more humble life), and seemed very fragile. Props to Ricardo for tending to her- Andrew seemed frustrated by her lack of enthusiasm at her Fortnum & Mason shopping spree (mum did remark how expensive it was), the dinner (she was not impressed- she'd probably be fine with a food cart), nor her hotel room (at this point, the poor woman probably exhausted, overwhelmed, and just wanted to go to sleep.) What is with Andrew's NEED to impress him mum? This kind of explains his dysfunctional relationship with Fanny- he flashes out a ton of cash to get validation and love from an old lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I grew watching Doris Day movies. As a child I loved her. As an adult I also loved her because she was such an animal rights activist and sheltered so many dogs and cats. She was a really good person. I never liked her singing though because she didn't have a very good voice. She was a like a ray of sunshine on screen, but in her private life wasn't always so happy.
Always loved watching a Doris Day movie and so does my daughter and now Grand daughter.
I too loved how she was into animal rights and her shows were "perky" and fun.
Doris did not have a good husband radar sadly and her son was tied up some way with the Charles Manson murders.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Meanwhile, in the American Federation of States, Steffi her sister their mother’s half-step sister Becky is also starting to unwrap beauuuutiful subscriber presents.

Who is this woman and why is she talking that way? Does she always talk that way? What the hell is wrong with her voice? I want to punch her in the brain! End of rant...

Aaaand to teach all of you how to correctly wrap presents for your favorite YouTubers ..

"So this paper is quite good because it's got the lines here for guidance so that you can make sure that you're wrapping straight".

I don't think there are enough lines in the world to help him with that...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, I just finished watching Andrew and Ricardo's new channel. First off, as most of you dog parents know, somehow they lost the memo that most airlines do NOT let pugs fly (not due to discrimination, but they are one of those breeds who do not fare well with pressure changes on aircraft due to their little smooshed faces and noses making it so much more difficult for them the breathe.) So much for taking your tiny (albeit, adorable) little pack with you on holiday
Yum Yum has a Chauffeur. :love:

Its dangerous for Brachycephalic dogs ..... its lack of oxygen in planes.

Those two should have got a Dashy etc ...... they are VERY trendy at the moment too. They look like those sort of "dog owners" to me.
Pugs are out of trend.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you ..... I thought I was the only one that found her sicky sweet and false.
I have a few friends who are legit like Viv- they are the Pollyannas of the universe! I suspect she is one of those rare unicorns (always smiling and finding the silver lining- me- "Seriously. come on, now, just be angry! Say bad words- you know you want to!" "Oh T Rex, I am just so happy for everything in my life! The sun is shining, we have roofs over our heads, life is good!" "But, that heifer JUST cut you off in traffic!" "She probably had somewhere she needed to be- it's fine!" It is quite exhausting to have friends like Viv.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
More gift grab comments:

Peggy Hansen
34 minutes ago
I sent a gift last July and the post office said it was delivered, yet I have never seen it opened. Are you that far behind? I wonder what happened to it.

Susan Evans
1 hour ago
What do you do with it all? Where does it go? It completely boggles me how you can have so much stuff!

Maryann Hartzell
1 hour ago
I wish Philip would stop commenting on the gifts it’s very distracting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And…
The London apartment curtains (and filled with auction items)
The moat special tiles (capping stones)
garden watering system (still broke?)

no real follow up on the shop and shop website
no lighting in walled garden or electricity in the greenhouse
still no real kitchen (herb) garden outside kitchen
no real follow up on the arrière cuisine counter top that Dan installed
some talk of a new oven/stove but nothing since
Hired handyman but then no footage of anything being fixed beyond gate
some discussion at one point about fixing up area by walled garden that Dan was using to make tea
no recent footage of Selmars compost area (abandoned now?)
no recent footage of narnia, the discovered painted beams, or little toilet area
no plans at all for unused servants quarters
phiphis room was going to be redecorated by Michael petherick but never happened.
channel with petherick abandoned
channel with olly abandoned
stiil using ridiculous collection of tables to cobble together dinner seating and same thing for outside (no harvest table and chairs to properly seat guests)
isabelles apartment still has temporary flooring, no fire escape stairs, unfinished loft

so many unfinished and abandoned projects.

Meant to quote the original post but i pressed the wrong button. tattle Ads pop up everywhere so not always easy to see what I’m doing. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So new year new challenges right?

The list of projects still pending and added since the terrible discovery in the grand salon for 2023:
The grand salon
The lake
The chapel
The china room
The swimming pool
The natural swimming pool
The heating
Gerry apartment
Natti apartment
The gardeners cottage, which baghead and Marie have given permission to redecorate
Replacing the windows
The façade
The terrace
The Indian structure for the garden
The little fountain for the jardin d'Anglais
The pergola
The peacock room
The Persian room

Things done in 2022:
The Marquis salon
The daddy's painting wallpaper loo
painting of the other tower towards the tack room (not finished because needs skirting board)

Days away from the Royal dump an estimated 180 days in 2022.

Did I miss anything on the list?

Great list.

You can add a few more projects:

Did she ever fix the ceiling that they tore out by the upstairs bathroom ( that they blamed on Ian?)

She failed to make curtains that close for her Dump bedroom as promised and to replace the tattered yellow silk curtains in the London apartment

DId they ever install or paint the ironwork outside the windows that PhiPhi was so hot to do?

The flooring in Narnia was never completed and the hole in the roof in Narnia that let owls and birds in was never repaired.

They never finished cleaning out the attics.

What happened to her Marquis old tv restoration?
Never got permission or moved forward with adding new windows and door to the Dump.

Does the downstairs loo actually work? The one with the thousands of dollars in wallpaper.

electrical never inspected or updated ( hanging electrical wires from the ceiling in Fannys bedroom, the pantry, etc.

What about replicating the wallpaper in the servants quarters that she made such a fuss about.

Fanny has made no progress on her apartment where she removed a wall.

She has never maintained or serviced any of the construction equipment she purchased and uses at the Dump.

Didn’t do the fake book thing that she and phi phi purchased at an auction,

Where are all her auction buys that we’re stuffed into her apartment?
What about the dozens of pictures/gifts she promised to frame and display?

NO ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!! Fanny purchased a laptop and accounting software in January 2022.
NO PROOF OF DONATIONS ON GIFT GRAB YOUTUBE PROCEEDS.
No proof of any donation to the local community that she claims to have done this year,

Pay to play transactions with the fashion school, other YouTubers, chateau owners, wineries, antique dealers, the local politician who invited her to the reception, the faux Dame debaucle, “volunteers”, the fake Ukrainian refugee ruse she played with Pavlina to generate goodwill and video content, etc.

Buying herself presents for the gift grab and writing notes and letters to herself to be read by herself in videos.

Failing to timely open and acknowledge gifts from viewers ( 6 to 7 months + to open a present).

Failed to get the B and B to be run properly ( with Ñutty failing to return emails, answer the phones, etc.) and renting out unsafe and dangerous rooms to guests.

I think these 3 posts ( luna20 , that’s rich, this post, and any other info Tattlers recall about unfinished projects or promises to these lists should be added to the Wiki under 2022 unfinished projects, promises, and shady dealings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Christmas decorations till February? Is that some weird French tradition or are they just that lazy?
I'm guessing they put off taking down the decorations until SJ returns from her winter travels!
I can already see Pavulva taking down the decors whilst they're away.

cd723.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think anyone is suggesting changing the forum name or take the focus off of the grifting. I’m afraid that if we keep going in the current direction with the same rinse and repeats we’re been experiencing the forum will die sooner than Fanny’s accountability. That would really take the pressure off of her and no one here wants that.
I think it would be fun to talk about other chateau channels but to keep the topic relevant by comparing them to Fanny. Keeping the light on Fanny and how badly she is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“Time traveling “ Stephanfraudie spent approximately 50% of the past year away from her beloved Dump but tried to hide this from viewers and Patrons by screwing with the timelines in videos, utilizing portions of older footage. What a scammer!

Now in 2023, she is likely off to Dubai, Saudia Arabia ( she has already set that up thru the gift grab reveal) with trips to Italy, London, Paris, South Africa, and Spain probably already on the books.

That shop is having a "Closing Down Sale " !!!
Potts did the site and there wasn’t sufficient safety provisions put in place to protect buyers purchasing online.

I think it would be fun to talk about other chateau channels but to keep the topic relevant by comparing them to Fanny. Keeping the light on Fanny and how badly she is doing.
I agree. Stephanfraudie is the gold standard of the chateau verse grifting to which all other chateau owners should be compared.

It makes sense now that her Auntie had the huge Christmas tree up and decorated at the barn house because Christmas was filmed earlier in the month and Auntie and family were at home in England with Anne Marie’s other brother and grandchildren enjoying Christmas at the barn house in England on Çhristmas Eve and Christmas Day and were not at the Dump.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Christmas decorations till February? Is that some weird French tradition or are they just that lazy?
I'm guessing they put off taking down the decorations until SJ returns from her winter travels!
I can already see Pavulva taking down the decors whilst they're away.

View attachment 1834846
She is going to keep the 2 real Christmas trees up for 3 months? The Dump is enough of a fire hazard without dried out trees dropping needles nonstop for weeks. She is so careless and lazy.

What she probably really means by that comment is that she will be vacationing for the next 2 months and will not return to the Dump until the end of February. She is just trying to cover her ass as usual.

There was no way she was going to spend the winter at the Dump with only a log burner to keep her warm. Winter has always been her nonstop vacation time, and she will just lie her ass off and use old video footage to fake being at the Dump.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.