The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at the thumbnail of the unwrapping video... Auntie is sure getting into the spirit of grifting... Is no one safe?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A lot of us have grown a bit bored and weary about CD and Stephanie Jarvis’s. What about making this Chateau Diaries forum into a chateauverse forum? Would it be a good or bad thing for Stephanie? …and us? 🤷‍♀️
Probably a good idea in order to keep the forum from dying out.
I don't watch any of the other chateau vlogs, but I'd still skim through to see what legal troubles the Queen of grifting gets herself entangled with...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Great idea Jules!

I wouldn't change the name of the forum since she is the OG grifter and she has earned the right to always be in the limelight for the tit she pulls...

But I personally watch more of other channels now.
- I always watch Beau Chateau as soon as their videos come out.
- I like de la Ferte people and just want to see what else they do to their chateau.
- I also watch The Chateau Chronicles since she reminds me a lot of myself and I see myself living such a life after an early retirement... maybe not in a chateau that needs a ton of work though!
- Fleuries, at this point I only watch because it's like watching a car swerving in the snow and I'm curious to see if they hit a wall or not :LOL:
- Billy also has turned to be good fun. I really liked how he scanned the whole kitchen area today to start planning the reno, and I'm actually interested to see what he does with it.

we'll see how it goes for all of them...
Billy thinks he may have seen a ghost in the tunnels under La Gorce while he was scanning.
That got my attention!

Reactions: 15
Letting the side down are they? We don’t get all the cultural genes. I, for instance, got the style and decorating genes but missed out on the flower arranging ones. Their taste isn’t bad, it’s just pedestrian.🥴
That was an interesting vlog.
-cute puppies in Hermes blanket.
-pretentious meal (where was the Chicken Kiev?)
-hotel room tour with heavy breathing.
-camera shy and quiet Ricardo, when he did speak it was short quick replies to Andrew - are they fighting or is he biting his lip around the cranky mother-in-law?

• Wow
  • Haha
I haven’t watched Shrek Jr and rico’s first video but I saw that they have 1.7k likes, thanks Shitelaine. And they’ve turned off comments. They obviously don’t want negative comments. Wise!!

• Haha
That was an interesting vlog.
-cute puppies in Hermes blanket.
-pretentious meal (where was the Chicken Kiev?)
-hotel room tour with heavy breathing.
-camera shy and quiet Ricardo, when he did speak it was short quick replies to Andrew - are they fighting or is he biting his lip around the cranky mother-in-law?
I wasn't going to watch these two but am now curious so will take a look.

Reactions: 9
A lot of us have grown a bit bored and weary about CD and Stephanie Jarvis’s. What about making this Chateau Diaries forum into a chateauverse forum? Would it be a good or bad thing for Stephanie? …and us? 🤷‍♀️
Agreed. The once sturdy, well-formed turd has sat in the bowl too long and taken on too much water. It's breaking up and disintegrating. Time to flush.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
well as if she hasn't had enough christmas - more gifts tonight.

My suspison of them self buying gifts has increased. Lion bars ( after she self admitted she was running low) and the light strings that plip identified before she even opened the box or showed the picture.- a earring set to match a necklace phyllis got you when you first got together, a candle that you really wanted Hmm - aslo xmas decor up till feb! what treason is that!! Is it so you can pre-film next christmas flogs now - NO that would be too much effort! or distort timelines again..
After watching this disgusting gift grab I almost threw up on my ugly Christmas sweater (romper for you Brits). That they have the audacity to flaunt this self-indulgent six-year-old birthday party for everyone to see after what the rest of the world is experiencing only shows how how shallow and out of touch they really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
well as if she hasn't had enough christmas - more gifts tonight.

My suspison of them self buying gifts has increased. Lion bars ( after she self admitted she was running low) and the light strings that plip identified before she even opened the box or showed the picture.- a earring set to match a necklace phyllis got you when you first got together, a candle that you really wanted Hmm - aslo xmas decor up till feb! what treason is that!! Is it so you can pre-film next christmas flogs now - NO that would be too much effort! or distort timelines again..
And I spy an emerald ring on her finger probably from Santa.

• Wow
Well I've just watched the video and there's too much to pick apart for me to discuss. One particular gem was issued out of the mouth of Queen Phillipa out of the Netherlands. At around the 9.57 mark it announces to the entire world that the Dutch have bad taste when it comes to food.
View attachment 1831829

Thank you Phillipa. I'm seeing my titled Dutch relations today and I'm going to tease the hell out of them. Imagine that, an entire nation condemned by Phillipa. It's got a bad palate because it's Dutch😄🎉😎
Not a nation, known for its culinary delights. Cheese and ham mainly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is the world of difference between you (and most normal people) and that jumped up, affected, pretentious, faux sophisticat at the helm of Chateau Diaries.

You know how to be hospitable and welcoming to your visitors, ensuring they're "looked after" from the moment they arrive. It's instinctive and It's good manners. It's the same whether it's an informal cup of coffee, impromptu kitchen supper, a very formal dinner party or having people to stay for a few days (and all that entails!). Really and truly, the denizens of Lalande are quite the most ghastly, uncouth pack of eejits who mistakenly believe throwing money and labels around makes them special. They're not.
Thank you for the kind words! It's how I was raised- extra amenities in the guest bathroom (like toothbrushes and toothpaste, razors, etc in case someone forgot something), plenty of fluffy towels, quality soap/shampoo/conditioner, plenty of bog roll... Always clean (high-quality) linens on the guest bed (with ironed pillowcases), good pillows (that have an additional protective case on them), an assortment of phone chargers (friends and family always seem to forget them), lip balms, sleep masks, ear plugs, and little tubes of hand cream in the nightstands. Mr. T Rex jests I should be in the hospitality industry.

Oh T Rex - this all sounds perfect (paarfect). I’m quite impressed! You need to publish a cookbook that includes your planning, recipes! I enjoyed this post!
You are too sweet! The meal prep actually came out of necessity- what a time saver! I gleaned so many recipes from Sally's Baking Addiction that I cannot take credit- and my neighbours are my test subjects for new recipes.

Wow your breakfast sounds really complicated especially the biscuits and gravy. I had to look those up. My guests would get offered toast, croissants or pain au chocolat. Coffee, tea or juice to drink. I would save the quiche and chopped potatoes for lunch. No wonder you get more guests than me.😉😂😂

*I would offer a variety of bread for the toast though and a choice of butter, olive type spread together with a choice of Jam, marmalade, ham or marmite.
LOL @Beachgirl! I love brekkie, so tend to go all out when we have guests. I'd be perfectly happy with your brekkie, though- I LOVE bread and pain au chocolat!

• Heart
Meanwhile, in the American Federation of States, Steffi her sister their mother’s half-step sister Becky is also starting to unwrap beauuuutiful subscriber presents.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I suspect that the little girl who dreamed of being a princess was enabled and encouraged by her equally unbalanced Father. Without his assistance and I suspect encouragement, she would never have managed to get the Château, now a farmhouse and soon to be a ruin.
His paintings are questionable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s still beautiful… but the faux saccharine attitude makes me sick! She’s worse than Fanny!
Others have said similar, but I think that is just her personality. I don't think it's put on for the camera.
I know a few people that are always bright and chirpy (not me!)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.