The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shrek Jr and his Twink need to sell a couple of Hermes blankets and hire an editor. Boring.

It’s sad to see a gay couple putting out crap. Come on, guys.

C6A95DC8-E372-4A11-B2FF-EE1B25FE394E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have found it amusing, but beginning to think what is the point of watching someone who makes me so cross and the flogs are so banal. I like renovations but literally nothing happens on that front and I certainly don't find chickens or peacocks reason enough. I loathe the pube, I see through Fanny, I find Amaury as phoney as his cousin so what is to like. I also think I am spending way too long on here, but that at least can be fun
Sometimes I despair that they will receive their comeuppance.
However, I do believe in karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shrek Jr and his Twink need to sell a couple of Hermes blankets and hire an editor. Boring.

It’s sad to see a gay couple putting out crap. Come on, guys.

View attachment 1834444
Letting the side down are they? We don’t get all the cultural genes. I, for instance, got the style and decorating genes but missed out on the flower arranging ones. Their taste isn’t bad, it’s just pedestrian.🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ready for 2023!!

Fleuries - could do with some art on their walls. Doesn’t need to be over the top but something to make the rooms homier. But with it now their family residence perhaps family photos or photos Phillip has done over the years (realize he was a cameraman but probably got some good shots that can be used for still). Someone mentioned about the wallpaper, did she do it that way to protect the wallpaper underneath.

Fanny - I am now to the point where I would like to cut the entire thing and reinvent it. I loved what one owner said that houses, like people, change and grow over time. Very true. The recaps I read here make me so glad I don’t watch anymore.

Lady of the chateau - when she talked with her dad he said something about creating new things. I suspect he and his business partners have several patents still in use and that is where the money is coming from. But if they can make a go of their chateau then good for them. From her aunt’s visit I take it she is multilingual- French, Spanish and English?

Billy & Edd - had to chuckle when Billy got his new heating and AC units. Smart move as you can shut off ones you don’t need or adjust accordingly. But also a dig at Fanny. Billy has heat in the convent before Fanny gets hers installed/fixed.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if Selmar, Marie or even Tomaz watched any of the recent Christmas vlogs, if so that had to of stung a little bit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Brenda is Fanny's official lieutenant!

a deputy or substitute acting for a superior

I don't see anything wrong with providing payment as a gift and not a loan for someone who wants orthodontic work. What's wrong with that? I'm not saying put a gift certificate in an envelope and spring it on someone. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough. I know FRK wants to have ortho work but she can't afford it.
FRK could afford it if she worked. It's called priorities. Have a boring job and save for teeth or work for food and boarding only in a château in France. Or work only an afternoon per week in Haworth and have time to be creative on YouTube. She is over 30 by now. If teeth are so important to her she could have bought herself some.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
well as if she hasn't had enough christmas - more gifts tonight.

My suspison of them self buying gifts has increased. Lion bars ( after she self admitted she was running low) and the light strings that plip identified before she even opened the box or showed the picture.- a earring set to match a necklace phyllis got you when you first got together, a candle that you really wanted Hmm - aslo xmas decor up till feb! what treason is that!! Is it so you can pre-film next christmas flogs now - NO that would be too much effort! or distort timelines again..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A lot of us have grown a bit bored and weary about CD and Stephanie Jarvis’s. What about making this Chateau Diaries forum into a chateauverse forum? Would it be a good or bad thing for Stephanie? …and us? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I wonder if Selmar, Marie or even Tomaz watched any of the recent Christmas vlogs, if so that had to of stung a little bit.
In what way did it sting? (Sorry…but I only skimmed the Christmas vlogs because they were so terrible and boring).

• Haha
A lot of us have grown a bit bored and weary about CD and Stephanie Jarvis’s. What about making this Chateau Diaries forum into a chateauverse forum? Would it be a good or bad thing for Stephanie? …and us? 🤷‍♀️
Great idea @Jules.❤
And I think this forum has gradually moved in that direction.
I don't give a rats about Steph but I think it would be good for us.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Great idea Jules!

I wouldn't change the name of the forum since she is the OG grifter and she has earned the right to always be in the limelight for the tit she pulls...

But I personally watch more of other channels now.
- I always watch Beau Chateau as soon as their videos come out.
- I like de la Ferte people and just want to see what else they do to their chateau.
- I also watch The Chateau Chronicles since she reminds me a lot of myself and I see myself living such a life after an early retirement... maybe not in a chateau that needs a ton of work though!
- Fleuries, at this point I only watch because it's like watching a car swerving in the snow and I'm curious to see if they hit a wall or not :LOL:
- Billy also has turned to be good fun. I really liked how he scanned the whole kitchen area today to start planning the reno, and I'm actually interested to see what he does with it.

we'll see how it goes for all of them...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You’ve got my vote. It seems to be naturally evolving in that way anyhow. And considering Phony Fanny Fraudie does nothing but lie, steal and cheat now the discussion has become rinse and repeat like the vlogs. As Kathy pointed out in her vlog today some are becoming bitter over this and it’s very unhealthy. It’s all gristle these days, no meat to chew. I say maintain the concept but broaden the scope. Just my opinion for what it’s worth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
In what way did it sting? (Sorry…but I only skimmed the Christmas vlogs because they were so terrible and boring).
That was just a random thought I had after watching the vlog where they all tried to dance and pretended to be having the time of their lives. I was thinking about the relationship dynamics and how it's all shifted. I imagine Selmar & Marie never dreamed they would be tossed aside, replaced and forgotten so quickly.

• Sad
  • Heart
I agree about letting the thread(s) expand to include discussion of the entirety of châteauverse, but not change the thread title - as Stephanie and her alleged fraud is the main subject.

I wouldn't mind input from the moderators if it is allowed, as I don't want to see multiple people getting warnings for going off topic/derail the thread(s).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Great idea Jules!

I wouldn't change the name of the forum since she is the OG grifter and she has earned the right to always be in the limelight for the tit she pulls...

But I personally watch more of other channels now.
- I always watch Beau Chateau as soon as their videos come out.
- I like de la Ferte people and just want to see what else they do to their chateau.
- I also watch The Chateau Chronicles since she reminds me a lot of myself and I see myself living such a life after an early retirement... maybe not in a chateau that needs a ton of work though!
- Fleuries, at this point I only watch because it's like watching a car swerving in the snow and I'm curious to see if they hit a wall or not :LOL:
- Billy also has turned to be good fun. I really liked how he scanned the whole kitchen area today to start planning the reno, and I'm actually interested to see what he does with it.

we'll see how it goes for all of them...
I also watch Laura Kampf she has totally torn down and restarted a timber frame house- now that its cold she is redoing a circus wagon into a tiny home she is funny posts on Sundays. I like Make do and grow in Portugal redoing a lovely stone building- and Raising Voyagers doing a super old stone building in Italy- so many choices to watch and they truly are doing amazing things

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.