The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed.
I read something recently about an increase of STDs in boomers, and older.
In America, cases of gonorrhoea rose 164 percent among people aged 55 and older between 2014 and 2018, cases of syphillis rose 120 percent, and chlamydia rose 86 percent.
Age is no barrier to STDs.
I heard the treatment for syphilis can be very unpleasant 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I heard the treatment for syphilis can be very unpleasant 😱
Just in case any of you Baby Boomers have been naughty lately. 🤣

A single injection of long-acting Benzathine penicillin G can cure the early stages of syphilis. This includes primary, secondary, or early latent syphilis. CDC recommends three doses of long-acting Benzathine penicillin G at weekly intervals for late latent syphilis or latent syphilis of unknown duration.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Yes but as we all know, Phyllis doesn’t scrub up well. He stains headboards, scares the locals and has been known to frighten horses!😎
That's my whole deal with him. Studying the dazzling young men David Geffen still dates as a billionaire with not one hair left on his head, they were all dazzlingly good looking, well mannered, educated, and not obviously into show business. Snorts has no education, no talent, no good breeding, no money, no title, and no good looks. One or two of these would be an entree into the society Jarvis covets but actually avoids, according to Clara. What an asshole he was when the Fleuries came to stay, and is on almost every occasion. He is no asset to Jarvis' own video agenda -- on YT or ETTC or DIY chateau. Channel 4 rightly treats both of them as laughing stock. What is his value, even on her own terms?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So Davey originally came a a volunteer and the pink phone kept getting shoved in his face and he was strange and uncomfortable- kind of like he is now- Hanni, Kat, Marie, Selmar, MPK, his camera man , Ryan, Nasti were all there it was some pretty strange times

Reactions: 14
I am so on the fence about watching any of it anymore or even reading here. I just absolutely can’t stand her or her “boyfriend”. All the lying, traveling, spending, and idiotic choices. Nothing ever gets done. It’s all so pathetic. I used to quite enjoy a hate-watch. I don’t get much out of a “disgusted apathy” watch. I also don’t give a tit what the Smuglies do next. They wore me out with the kitchen. Funnily enough they got the dining room done in three weeks. I really don’t like the color over the entire room. It’s too much. I like the Beau Chateau, the Fertes really work hard and it’s interesting, Our French Chateau has good content, and Billy gets things done. I can’t bother with the others I don’t think. I don’t want to support the stupid witch PhiPhi, or Fanny in the slightest.
I'm winding down too. Watching her spin wheels and hating isn't amusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just in case any of you Baby Boomers have been naughty lately. 🤣

A single injection of long-acting Benzathine penicillin G can cure the early stages of syphilis. This includes primary, secondary, or early latent syphilis. CDC recommends three doses of long-acting Benzathine penicillin G at weekly intervals for late latent syphilis or latent syphilis of unknown duration.
Peanut butter shot 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow! I didn't even know this kind of insurance existed. You are incredibly fortunate, I hope you take advantage of it. I thought I had great coverage when I was a public school teacher, but it pales in comparison to what you have. Will you have this when you retire? I couldn't quite figure that out from your post. I can't even imagine what the premiums must be per month.
We have that same type of coverage now that I’m retired I’m on my husbands plan from his work and it’s very comprehensive as well

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New Minor and Faker drinking game - take a swig every time the Sewer says “earthy”!

A63B0161-5FD2-4AB4-BF61-F3EB5BE28369.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With 2023🥳 right around the corner, Todd & Julie Chrisly are finally headed to prison for a variety of financial crimes. It all started back in 2012, took 10 yrs to get this point. The most damning information came from a guy who had an affair with Todd..... what I'm saying is don't discount Phillip, a woman scorned 💔can be very dangerous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Shrek and the Sewer can’t afford renovations but they go and buy a truffle. They’ve been around the Floor Scrubber and Chatelaine Love too much.

995F1F91-B941-472F-ADAA-FF4B6E60668C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I found myself yelling at them while watching the vlogs so I quit. I depend on the delightful 15, the three kind hags and the sweet old trolls here to keep me informed. Occasionally I’ll go back to rewatch or take one for the team, but oh what it does to my blood pressure!

what… what does the winner… the winner have… to do?
Shrek…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I have found it amusing, but beginning to think what is the point of watching someone who makes me so cross and the flogs are so banal. I like renovations but literally nothing happens on that front and I certainly don't find chickens or peacocks reason enough. I loathe the pube, I see through Fanny, I find Amaury as phoney as his cousin so what is to like. I also think I am spending way too long on here, but that at least can be fun

• Heart
Reactions: 29
With 2023🥳 right around the corner, Todd & Julie Chrisly are finally headed to prison for a variety of financial crimes. It all started back in 2012, took 10 yrs to get this point. The most damning information came from a guy who had an affair with Todd..... what I'm saying is don't discount Phillip, a woman scorned 💔can be very dangerous.
I believe that everything will catch up with Steph . . . eventually.
She will get her just desserts but it will take time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.