The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this Money Matters idiot and how much do vloggers have to pay them to be featured?!?
You should see the ones they’ve done on Michael Petherick! You’d think he was the poster child for the Boy Scouts!!! Such a wholesome, hard working lad!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not everybody. 😉.
The only reason I have a go at Phiphi's hair is because his current look is self-inflicted, not the hair loss mind you, but the unfortunate ways in which he is trying to cover that up. i really do think he can do better looks wise. A wash would be a good for a start, but that's a lot to ask at the shiteau. Is it confirmed that there is no hot water there at the moment or was that a Tattle joke that completely went over my head?

Reactions: 15
Brenda has lost her mind. View attachment 1833951
Brenda is Fanny's official lieutenant!

a deputy or substitute acting for a superior

Because getting any kind of orthodontic work involves a lifetime commitment over retention and a significant amount of money and discomfort.
I'm saying this as someone who is two thirds into my Invisalign treatment. Ortho work is a very personal decision, you don't just gift it to people...
There is also nothing wrong with having crooked teeth as long as that doesn't cause any other health problems.
I don't see anything wrong with providing payment as a gift and not a loan for someone who wants orthodontic work. What's wrong with that? I'm not saying put a gift certificate in an envelope and spring it on someone. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough. I know FRK wants to have ortho work but she can't afford it.

Reactions: 11
There was a comment about insurance and scams here in the US related to dental work. I don't know where that information is coming from. Unfortunately, most dental work is NOT covered by insurance. Dental insurance is very expensive and mostly just covers two cleanings a year and some fillings. Orthodontic work is usually paid out of pocket. Implants are not covered. Veneers are not covered. You may get coverage if you need dental surgery for being in an accident or something like that. Obviously, I am a huge proponent of dental care. I can't tell you how much money has been spent on my teeth over my life time and I have to have an implant next year to the tune of $8,000. It's one of my front teeth so it has to be done. If it was a back tooth, I'd probably forego it. I'm not having it done for vanity, but for health as that tooth is heavily compromised from trauma and can't be saved. If I had the money, I would donate it to dental care for underprivileged children. I'm lucky that my parents and grandparents made sure that my brothers and I had really good dental care during our childhoods. 🦷 😃
I’m very lucky in that I’m in one of the few industries that still offer outstanding insurance coverage as part of my contract. I work in supply chain logistics. I’m told that only CEO’s of major companies have better plans than we do. Our dental covers everything (preventative, reconstructive, replacements and orthodontic) up to 80% per year with no annual or lifetime cap. It’s an incredibly rare coverage. Only our vision insurance is subpar but it’s pretty much the same for most vision coverages. My medical plan covers 100% of everything including mental health for just the copay. Again, incredibly rare and I am very grateful to have it. I suppose I ought to admit that I’m a terrible patient who loathes taking meds but I have an outstanding doctor who knows how to get me to follow her orders.😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a really telling answer to this dilemma: MPK has a very gay soul and instinctively refuses to put out footage that doesn't mach its joined esthetic. He'd rather be silent than produce the junk Stephanie Jarvis puts out. She has no soul, no conscience and she's ruled by an agenda: put out footage, no matter what. It works perfectly short term, but lacks intelligence or awareness and will bring her down eventually.
Somehow I don't think MPK's lack of content has anything to do with some perceived personal standards...
It's not that he'd rather be silent than push out shite, he'd just rather not do anything at all at times, be it that is due to some learning disability, mood disorder, Peter Pan syndrome or straight up laziness. Michael self-sabotages. Steffi doesn't because even self sabotaging requires some effort, you can't do it if you're not doing anything, ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@Madame No said:
Fanny's the one in the middle, the only blonde.
https://tattle.life/attachments/screen-shot-2022-12-26-at-6-25-22-pm-png.1833031/

It's interesting you use that picture & the blonde one to describe SJ because the blonde woman in the picture has similarities & differences with SJ. She is the same age as SJ, is married to someone with almost the same age gap as SJ & Philip's relationship. She has lost a lot of fans mainly because like SJ, she has allowed an unemployed person who couldn't get a job of his own to take over her career. He follows her everywhere even on a girls (friends) only event & job engagements (he is her bag carrier), 'her fans' became 'our fans' just like Phi saying 'our' & 'we' & being a main part of SJ's vlogs. This has irritated a lot of her fans because her life was different when she was with her ex husband (her career was separate from her marriage) but it looks like her new husband is not only with her for the money but also to get a career for himself (it looks like an arrangement). The differences are she's from a rich family & can afford most things SJ begs for, she is fully paying for her newly built home, her new husband dresses much better than Phi & she is pretty & looks good for her age. I'm not saying SJ is not pretty but she us prettier.

Their life & lifestyle choice is no one's business but these are the same people who write books & take part in interviews about their life & expect support from strangers. They also expect support when they publicly announce a separation or divorce. They are also using their lifestyle to earn money.
It is everyone’s business if they set themselves up as an influencer or public figure of some sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
any news on the fat bike lady? Haven’t heard seen smelled her for a while.

And bevor any of you sustainable anti-body shaming people start hating me, she calls herself that name.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m very lucky in that I’m in one of the few industries that still offer outstanding insurance coverage as part of my contract. I work in supply chain logistics. I’m told that only CEO’s of major companies have better plans than we do. Our dental covers everything (preventative, reconstructive, replacements and orthodontic) up to 80% per year with no annual or lifetime cap. It’s an incredibly rare coverage. Only our vision insurance is subpar but it’s pretty much the same for most vision coverages. My medical plan covers 100% of everything including mental health for just the copay. Again, incredibly rare and I am very grateful to have it. I suppose I ought to admit that I’m a terrible patient who loathes taking meds but I have an outstanding doctor who knows how to get me to follow her orders.😆
Wow! I didn't even know this kind of insurance existed. You are incredibly fortunate, I hope you take advantage of it. I thought I had great coverage when I was a public school teacher, but it pales in comparison to what you have. Will you have this when you retire? I couldn't quite figure that out from your post. I can't even imagine what the premiums must be per month.

Reactions: 5
Crooked teeth are much more likely to have problems. Cavities for one, and later in life, when the jaw starts to shrink, there can be a lot of problems. When my teeth were crooked, I had so many problems with cavities because my teeth were to crowded. Here's just a little info I found. Of course, I'm sure there are people with crooked teeth that don't have problems. I'm not sure who the "we" are in your post, but I have noticed that societies where once crooked teeth were quite accepted, now have changing attitudes. I still have my natural teeth, both my parents did to when they died in. their 80s and 90s.

Straight teeth keep your teeth healthy and your gums protected against bacteria, which could help you to prevent life-threatening medical issues. A study by the University of Helsinki from 2016 showed that there's a direct connection between infections of the root tip of a tooth and coronary artery disease.Feb 11, 2022
Crooked teeth can lead to health complications, some that most don't even realise could be caused by this, but one doesn't know just by looking at someone. I for one had extreme overcrowding and a collapsed arch. I'm three quarters in to my Invisalign treatment. However, I have not had one single cavity to this day, whereas many of my friends with fairly straight smiles have had many a fillings and root canals.

Unless you're an orthodontist making a medical assessment then any assumption at an individual level is made off the back of cosmetic standards, not medical ones. I'm no orthodontist, but Pavlina's teeth don't look to be extra crowded, just not beauty standard straight.

There are people with crooked noses due to deviated septums which also can cause a plethora of health problems yet no one demands they must get a rhinoplasty to address it.

Reactions: 12
It is everyone’s business if they set themselves up as an influencer or public figure of some sort.
Amen! No one forces these people to display their lives for everyone to see. If they want to splash their private lives on YouTube, they should expect criticism. And since Fanny squelches any negative comments on her channel, we welcome them here. I’d say 95% of the criticism shared here is well warranted.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As one who hosted Christmas for family (and hosts friends and family throughout the year), I do not understand Fanny's mindset at all. First and foremost, I get very little sleep- I am the last to bed and the first to awake- I am the hostess, after all, as this is my home. Even with overnight guests, I plan dinner and breakfast. With long term guests, I plan all three meals and snacks. There is no way I would sleep in and just let others faff about trying to figure out what to eat. Programmable coffee pot- greatest invention ever! Brekkie usually consists of things I can make in advance- cinnamon roll dough (ugh, never from a can), crepe batter, quiche, cutting up fresh fruit, pre-cut potatoes, biscuits (I make a ton of them and keep them in my freezer), and then I set bout to making eggs, hashbrowns, sausage gravy, etc. for my guests. Lunch- we usually take our guests out via the powerboat to one of our amazing local waterfront restaurants. I usually put out a massive charcuterie platter around 3-4PM in case someone is feeling peckish. Dinner usually consists of something on the grill- steaks, kebabs or chicken, or pasta, or homemade pizzas fired up in the Ooni, along with a salad, some veg, and homemade bread. And then there is dessert- with everything from Key Lime pie to tiramisu. I always keep the electric kettle on for tea as well, but will always make a cappucino or espresso for anyone who wants one. This year, I spent countless days in preparation for the holiday not only for my guests, but to make additional baked goods for our neighbours and those in nursing homes. (I do this every year- it's a lonely time for so many who are forgotten by their families.) I always try to make sure our family and friends have the best time when visiting us- flying is certainly not inexpensive, and I try to make their time at Casa de T Rex a phenomenal experience. Shame on you, Fanny- you can't even do so when you have paying guests or family coming to stay!
There is the world of difference between you (and most normal people) and that jumped up, affected, pretentious, faux sophisticat at the helm of Chateau Diaries.

You know how to be hospitable and welcoming to your visitors, ensuring they're "looked after" from the moment they arrive. It's instinctive and It's good manners. It's the same whether it's an informal cup of coffee, impromptu kitchen supper, a very formal dinner party or having people to stay for a few days (and all that entails!). Really and truly, the denizens of Lalande are quite the most ghastly, uncouth pack of eejits who mistakenly believe throwing money and labels around makes them special. They're not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't see anything wrong with providing payment as a gift and not a loan for someone who wants orthodontic work. What's wrong with that? I'm not saying put a gift certificate in an envelope and spring it on someone. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough. I know FRK wants to have ortho work but she can't afford it.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with offering to pay for a medical procedure that someone has expressed they want/need. I didn't interpret your comment in this way though, but partially because I didn't know FRK had expressed wanting to have dental work but not having the means for it. In that case, anyone offering to pay for it wouldn't be out of turn nor make unwarranted assumptions about her health.

Reactions: 8
Maybe I should contact this writer and give her Fanny's name for her article. The list of names include Donald Trump, Kanye or Ye, Elizabeth Holmes, Elon Musk and Meghan Markle.

Politico writer Joanna Weiss posted a story called, "2022 Is the Year We All Finally Got Tired of the Narcissists,"
dooooo it…🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow! I didn't even know this kind of insurance existed. You are incredibly fortunate, I hope you take advantage of it. I thought I had great coverage when I was a public school teacher, but it pales in comparison to what you have. Will you have this when you retire? I couldn't quite figure that out from your post. I can't even imagine what the premiums must be per month.
Actually that’s part of why I realize just how lucky I am with my benefits package. The company pays 100% of the cost. We only have copays. And yes, it goes with me in my retirement as the Medicare supplement. It’s also the reason why I’m not retiring early as I would have to leave that on the table and that I will not do!

You should see the ones they’ve done on Michael Petherick! You’d think he was the poster child for the Boy Scouts!!! Such a wholesome, hard working lad!
I have and I spit coffee all over myself laughing so hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just channel hopping and saw a DIY Christmas special, assume it was last year?
Fanny prancing about in a reindeer outfit complete with jingle bells (cringe) and using the digger to hang lights on the wooden frame outside. Then an out of tune duet with Snorts 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just channel hopping and saw a DIY Christmas special, assume it was last year?
Fanny prancing about in a reindeer outfit complete with jingle bells (cringe) and using the digger to hang lights on the wooden frame outside. Then an out of tune duet with Snorts 🤢
There seems to be no limits to which these two buffoons will stoop, just none.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
There‘s a lot more cases of super gonnoreah in the elderly population!
Agreed.
I read something recently about an increase of STDs in boomers, and older.
In America, cases of gonorrhoea rose 164 percent among people aged 55 and older between 2014 and 2018, cases of syphillis rose 120 percent, and chlamydia rose 86 percent.
Age is no barrier to STDs.

Reactions: 8
Agreed.
I read something recently about an increase of STDs in boomers, and older.
In America, cases of gonorrhoea rose 164 percent among people aged 55 and older between 2014 and 2018, cases of syphillis rose 120 percent, and chlamydia rose 86 percent.
Age is no barrier to STDs.
And the center of increased activity appears to be a small hamlet in the middle of nowhere France…😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How are all of our American and Canadian tattlers coping with their weather conditions.
I hope you all had cooked meals and heating over Christmas.💕💕
We were fine.. hunkered down for 3 days, nobody could visit, but we had lots to eat and do... knew it was coming so made sure I was finished shopping by Thursday... which means I haven't been out in 5 days!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.