The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go, Nutti's brother, mother and sister...

View attachment 1832830
She even bleaches her eyebrows! Big generalization, but many Latina women prefer this oversexed look to be attractive. Getting overt male attention is very important to them. It may be because Latino culture is so macho. I would make a terrible Latina! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Good to see that Stephanie is paying for a holiday for Gerry. He's paid for plenty of holidays for her, but seems to have been sidelined now that she has Phiphi to play with. I just hope she doesn't drag that lapdog along on the holiday. Two's company. Also, there are certain laws and attitudes in Dubai that may be inconvenient for a long-haired, cross-dressing nail-painter.

I wonder if Texas Stu was pitching to be resident cook for next year's b&b season. I think she'd like that, especially for the partying side of things. However, I think Maria probably has a better work ethic and theoretically already has next year's gig. I'd rather see her, as I like some of her sharp comments, plus she plays the piano nicely.
Will there be a B&B next year? If she is going to fix the place you cant have a BnB on a work site, also is it isn't safe. She is going they way of Phillip and Anna. She will save money on wages. The main question is she going to fix the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fanny was not brought up with the rule that guests go first. It was her unbridled egotism that warned me that there was something wrong with her, before that I had swallowed everything hook, line and sinker.
Even though they were marginally better dressed for Christmas the hillbilly came out with the oink Armoire and oinkette Kat drinking beer out of the bottle at 11am. No one could accuse either of them of having any sense of style. No one.
As for the kiss. If Fanny had been really ill then Phillipa should be taking to its bed soon. Guess we'll know come Thursday because if it doesn't then we'll know for sure that she was pretending to evade helping.
Or more likely a pretend kiss.
Btw why is he so repulsive ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Will there be a B&B next year? If she is going to fix the place you cant have a BnB on a work site, also is it isn't safe. She is going they way of Phillip and Anna. She will save money on wages. The main question is she going to fix the place.
That's a big question, isn't it? Of course, there may be yet another survey by mystics claiming the beam has healed itself and all is well.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think this may be one of the biggest reasons she revealed the issues now… she doesn’t want to have BnB anymore, but she has hoards of patrons who want to stay at the shitto.

Now we know she’s gonna take her sweet ass time to get 5 different surveys and find new architects and then there’s the shortage of wood and materials and then AnnMarie proposes to Nutcase and go on a pre-wedding honeymoon and then they get COVID from said honeymoon and then he finally gets to demo and then the demo causes some more structural issues to be found and then we need some more surveys and then the new architect who needs to approve the new surveys falls down and breaks his hip and…

I can keep going, but you catch my drift…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Or more likely a pretend kiss.
Btw why is he so repulsive ?
Does this help answer your question?

Here are five horrible traits that push people away.
  • You're a downer. ...
  • You don't shut up. ...
  • You're distracted. ...
  • You're condescending. ...
  • You're insincere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That's a big question, isn't it? Of course, there may be yet another survey by mystics claiming the beam has healed itself and all is well.
The only thing that makes sense at the farmhouse is that nothing makes sense. Anyone with just a little bit of logic will go insane trying to figure out what’s true, what’s not true, the timeline, the projects, and on and on. It’s all part of the narcissist’s game…gaslighting. SJ’s deluded fans must have a strong ability to suspend disbelief when they watch.

Reactions: 24
Hot off the YT press! I assume Phyllis posted this and not Fanny. It looks like his parents came today. Smart to avoid the last two days of induced mania.
Only would the Gay Twink shopaholic invite his parents to “celebrate Boxing Day”! I guess Emmaus was closed - so no shopping on Boxing Day. Imagine what his parents think of this commune and Floor Scrubbing Cult Leader who have taken in their obviously gay son and freed them of all financial responsibilities to him.

Reactions: 11
Did we ever see what Fanny gave to Phyllis for Christmas? Of course, we know he gave himself the dishes he said were for Fanny. Phyllis giving Fanny Chanel No. 5 is just another granny gift. My mother wore Chanel No. 5 as many women from the era of WW2 did. I don't know any women even my age, mid 60s, that wear it, let alone younger women. I liked it on my mom, and she knew how to wear perfume discreetly, but I wouldn't wear it myself. You can buy gold body oil from many different makers, the traditional French brand is Nuxe, about half the price of Chanel but no scent. He probably bought the gold oil for himself as well as the dishes. You don't kid me Phyllis, I'm onto you! 🤣
My. Mother wore number 5

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shall we place bets there will be no Christmas 2023 in the not so grand salon????? I’m willing to bet one Fleurie candle. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What about a class thing then? As someone has already suggested it was a 'filler' - if your family had plenty of food, it wasn't needed?
I hardly think our youngest needed a ‘filler’ on his plate! His first Christmas Lunch with ALL the trimmings and loving it😂

1672096773771.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Only would the Gay Twink shopaholic invite his parents to “celebrate Boxing Day”! I guess Emmaus was closed - so no shopping on Boxing Day.
There is no Boxing Day in France, no bank holiday it is a normal day so Emmaus would have been opened.

• Haha
I was just thinking - if Narcissists are never happy people - is it because they don't do things for others; to make others feel good?
Years ago I was listening to an interview with an academic who studied happiness. He said that research showed, happiness gained from getting material things lasted on average 3 months but long lasting happiness was via our meaningful connections with other people. We give service to others for ourselves in fact, the thought of making someone else happy, makes us happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hardly think our youngest needed a ‘filler’ on his plate! His first Christmas Lunch with ALL the trimmings and loving it😂

View attachment 1832891
I meant originally - back when people didn't have money for protein - now it has become part of the tradition.
Like pizza - it was originally poor people who ate it - tomatoes, basil and cheese on dough was affordable - now we all eat it.

• Heart
Is bread sauce a Northern English thingy?
My mum is 92 and from Southern England - dad was midlands - we have never ever had bread sauce for Christmas.
(I'll go and ask her why in a minute)
I'm from the south and we always had it!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.