The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting seating arrangement.

At the top of the table--the royals and the nobles (sycophants).
The mid-ranking subjects are in the middle,
the American cook, and the Argentine child at the very end.
And no sign of the Ukrainian refugee.
Did she eat alone in the kitchen?
Was that her beside Percy?

(Ricardo's slit though :ROFLMAO: )
View attachment 1832672
View attachment 1832693
View attachment 1832674

Why was Andrew sitting for the most part in the latest vlog? Is the uric acid high and acting up again?

View attachment 1832704
Yuck, trophy husband is wearing the kilt wrong! I’d love to drop him dressed like that into the Highland Games! Although, considering who he’s married to he might like it rough and ready!😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please don't make me watch it - but was Nick the tree man at the shitoo for Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she skipping cadeaux? 🤔
it would make perfect sense for the Floor Scrubber to stop all of her Crap Unwrapped vlogs as a way to get people to stop wasting money which should be going to charity. Of course, the greedy Dame d’Ardwhore can’t do that. She’s too greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You're right! There IS nothing like roast parsnips. 🤣 Especially if you don't like them.
I make a parsnip dish by cutting them into chips, tossing them with olive oil, sea salt and Mediterranean herbs and parmesan then roast till crispy! Mercy!!!

Interesting on bread sauce derail

Anyone else having issues with Tattle?
I kept getting an update or redirect message.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seems like a big update to the forum software. Usually takes longer with probably some test runs and hot.fixing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Trophy husband?
His trophy doesn't look at all anywhere near the grand prize, not even the runners-up.
Was Andrew awarded a trophy for, participation?

View attachment 1832771
Looks like Andy Pandy was awarded the “also ran” Rico Suave as his consolation prize. My Scots relative frown upon non-Scots or non-Scottish heritage people wearing the kilt. Especially if they’re going to wear it like a cocktail dress! And that LV fanny pack cum sporran would probably have them go all William Wallace on him. He’d better hope the Tartan Terror doesn’t call the Kilt Police on him.

• Haha
I thought Michael was going to join the La Lande Christmas this year. Didn’t he say it as he left with Billie? I’m sure I heard that from his lips at the car before they left while saying good bye to Stephanie. Can none of these people actually speak the truth?
he may have wanted to go BUT who was going to drive him????? I think the in my opinon the family realises its a toxic relationship

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I can’t help but think you and I might be related somewhere down the line! Christmas is the hardest time for my brother and me. We were both very close to our mother and this is the time of year we miss her most. While she always did Christmas up big it wasn’t about consumption. Her belief was the holidays were a time for service. We always assembled baskets of homemade treats and jars of spice tea for friends, neighbors and those folks in town with no one. She assisted with preparations at church and was active in the local senior’s program. She always made sure that little gifts were made for the residents of our local nursing home. We did attend midnight service but that was because I was a soloist. I always got stuck with O Holy Night because of the high notes. After 30 years if I never have to sing it again, it will be too soon. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas was a wildly busy time for us but I’ve never regretted the experience nor the example she set. We also did our family celebration on Christmas Eve. My brother recently commented to me that as long as we have our memories she still lives. The more I see of the blind, foolish and self-centered behavior around the chateauverse the more I realize how blessed I am. How blessed we all are.
The fake Dame bathing in gold....she gives nothing back. An empty vessel. Her cooking efforts....bread sauce🙄 . My belief tells me we come to earth with nothing and we will leave with nothing.
Who are these weirdos she allows to serve her?
Her life is as thin as her skin.
Ricardo is fun.

I do believe that the bleached blonde woman in the red dress is Natti’s Mom. I recall from bbq pictures when Natti took Cuz to see her family - she had t-shirt and jeans on, and I thought “who is that tough looking number”.
Maybe KiKi Gee can look/see and issue an opinion?
She posed like a body builder and wears thick fake tan like them!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do believe that the bleached blonde woman in the red dress is Natti’s Mom. I recall from bbq pictures when Natti took Cuz to see her family - she had t-shirt and jeans on, and I thought “who is that tough looking number”.
Maybe KiKi Gee can look/see and issue an opinion?
Here you go, Nutti's brother, mother and sister...

1672094433988.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did we ever see what Fanny gave to Phyllis for Christmas? Of course, we know he gave himself the dishes he said were for Fanny. Phyllis giving Fanny Chanel No. 5 is just another granny gift. My mother wore Chanel No. 5 as many women from the era of WW2 did. I don't know any women even my age, mid 60s, that wear it, let alone younger women. I liked it on my mom, and she knew how to wear perfume discreetly, but I wouldn't wear it myself. You can buy gold body oil from many different makers, the traditional French brand is Nuxe, about half the price of Chanel but no scent. He probably bought the gold oil for himself as well as the dishes. You don't kid me Phyllis, I'm onto you! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did we establish that Squirrel's Mum and Dad came to the Falling Down Castle for Christmas???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.