The Chateau Diaries #202 The Fleuries next Christmas grift candle may smell of greed, sweat & regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snorts just has to show his dominance and change around furniture and decorations in an apartment that in no way belongs to him.How rude. He has
It's impossible to imagine any of Fanny's previous lovers/companions re-arranging IJ's possessions like that. None of them would have had the slightest interest in doing that. Whatever we may think about them: (Nic; Potty; Mason, Teabag), they would have had more respect for IJ and would think Snorty was ridiculous. He is certainly trying to assert control over everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Word of the day...

'‘Pavonise’: to strut about like a peacock.

Describes Preening Philip to a tee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Today is the Winter solstice in the UK.

One day I hope get to Stonehenge to celebrate it but a photo was posted on social media of the sunset last night(just incase of bad weather tonight) and a photo of the winter solstice sunrise from a previous year. I get goosebumps looking at the sunrise photo as I try to imagine it being planned and constructed.
I remember going to Stonehenge as a child when you could park next to the stones and walk between them and being able to touch them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Was Percy looking at Jared's castle at the end of the room?
If it is the mini castle, it looks suspiciously bare.
So much for the donations.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does Snorts insist on putting his crappy personal stamp of tastelessness on every corner of the Dump?
Marking his territory is why. Just thank God you don't have to watch him urinating everywhere.
re arranging Isabelle's apartment was so intrusive

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My family lived in Tehran in the 70s when the Shah was still in power - we left just as the revolution was starting. I have fond memories of the place. My dad helped set up the Iranian airforce - he was an aeronautical engineer. We used to love going on trips into the mountains in summer - gorgeous.
I lived there too. Mom sent us home December 79. The revolution had started. Three glorious years. What a country.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww....of course, Andrew and Ricardo are bringing the most expensive item for Christmas dinner, a whole Jamon Iberico! $2,500.00 CHA-CHING!

View attachment 1821819
What is this guy's proffesion? Porsche, cottage in France, 2 pugs, a designer bag for the dogs stuff. 2500 jamon!

I would be totally creeped out if someone rifled through my costume jewelry and organized it without my consent. Phi Phi is obsessed with old ladies. It's just gross - yuck.
I would be pissed if my daughters, fboy, would go through my room, organize my closet, rearrange furniture, go through my custome jewellery.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Would Daddy Janssen coming on board as an accountant be the sacrificial labor that is postponing Petite Mamzelle Perruque Poudrée's departure? If Janssen Sr. is privy to tax avoidance and other financial scams, wouldn't that secure Janssen Jr.'s position? If he goes, Daddy spills the beans?
there is one lesson in life one must always remember and act to.....never mix private and business...its very difficult when you have a familyfirm...believe me i know...it has given a lott of troubles in our family in the past...but never do business with people you are friends with..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is it Philip Janssen's father or brother, commenting???
Chateau Diaries flog,
The FIRST 300 Chateau Diaries in ONE video
April 24, 2022

Jos Janssen
11 day
What a fantastic episode Can’t wait to see everything myself
Perhaps somebody posted this already @KiKiGee some resemblance with Snorts but better looking. Peter Janssen nostrils are like Snorts, aren't they ?

The Mum looks a bit like a less flashy Fanny and the parents look about Fanny's age too
Look like her age but his mother is *1963 he said in one adventflog two years ago.........

Reactions: 17
Yup, that's how sycophancy works. Lavishing her ladyship with gifts, food and many graces is his way of ensuring that he and his husband will always be welcome at court! SJ and Andrew are birds of the same feather. More than just the need to be always welcome at Lalande, Andrew's generosity reveals his own Narcissism. Psychiatrist Suzanne Degges-White wrote in Psychology Today: You don’t get expensive gifts from a narcissist because they think you are awesome; you get valuable gifts because they want you to continue to think that they are awesome. His generosity is a form of subtle control, making SJ think that her friendship with him is indispensable.

View attachment 1822106
Something makes me think Andy Panda’s boytoy would disappear in a thrice if he suddenly ran out of money. Theirs appears to be another transactional relationship.😏

• Sad
  • Heart
If I were Isabelle I'd change the locks on the apartment and make sure that Phillipa did not have a access. That would infuriate it intensely 😁👍
Do they actually have a lock on that door to change. And going way back I’m sure I remember a door connecting to Potts’ apartment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Something makes me think Andy Panda’s boytoy would disappear in a thrice if he suddenly ran out of money. Theirs appears to be another transactional relationship.😏
I know it's the season of goodwill, but let's face it. You would need to be paid to marry creepy Andrew!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watching flog- as well as Botox overload (her forehead looks sore and so over shiny),Fanny has Rosacea too, this condition worsens with over consumption of booze and chocolate, her nose and chin will get very red. She is so patronising to her Mum it is horrible to watch. The stuffed dates in a bauble on tissue look like turds on loo roll.Fanny sneering at Tesco finest ruddy snob

If you are reading here for Fanny tell her she has rosacea here is what she needs to know it is very common in middle aged peri menopausal women

Causes
The cause of rosacea is unknown, but it could be due to an overactive immune system, heredity, environmental factors or a combination of these. Rosacea is not caused by poor hygiene and it's not contagious.

Flare-ups might be triggered by:

• Hot drinks and spicy foods
  • Red wine and other alcoholic beverages
  • Temperature extremes
  • Sun or wind
  • Emotions
  • Exercise
  • Drugs that dilate blood vessels, including some blood pressure medications
  • Some cosmetic, skin or hair care products
Brother Gerry appears to have similar skin issues!🤓

• Heart
Her being crafty makes s like him being straight.

Are they ever struggling for content!

54729B48-0F0B-45D0-8543-5765AC36BFD5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is not derailment... Fanny was gifted one!!!!
I have just gone down the Farwa coat rabbit hole! Any ideas where to buy? One of the coats I spotted looked like Kashmiri embroidery, maybe I will stick to Kashmiri stoles/wraps!

Try the above link. Hope you find one you like.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
Day 21 of tattvent!
I need a Juliette balcony for Lalande, too!

1671619161055.png

Stephanie Jarvis had to make do.
The Juliette balcony is still on the ground.
to-wong-foo-balcony.gif

SJ bday 2022.png

Screenshot (50).png
Screenshot (48).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.