The Chateau Diaries #202 The Fleuries next Christmas grift candle may smell of greed, sweat & regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the first year she did the advent flogs it was quite festive. This year has just been frenetic and conspicuous consumption. Nothing festive at all- if she needs content she just throws up some more plastic decorations, she really has no imagination at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
re arranging Isabelle's apartment was so intrusive
I loved the way he arranged some items on a dresser with a red glass bird and S comes along and changes it all….it’s like he’s a teenager and she just lets him play act then alters it all after…..I don’t know why she doesn’t just get him one of those childrens plastic farms to play with and leave him in a corner….or let’s face it, he’d be happier with a dolls house. Which they have already.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think we see and hear more about narcs today because of social media. Also, I think the term gets applied pretty liberally and not always accurately. But social media seems to draw out narcissists like moths to a flame. When I worked for over 25 years in the corporate world, I had the displeasure of meeting several narcissists, sociopaths… and I’m pretty sure one of my former bosses had borderline personality disorder. It really messes with your mind… I’ve had my fill of all that!
I agree and think Trump's obvious narcissism spread information about this condition far and wide.

Reactions: 13
In the first year she did the advent flogs it was quite festive. This year has just been frenetic and conspicuous consumption. Nothing festive at all- if she needs content she just throws up some more plastic decorations, she really has no imagination at all.
I have a feeling Pavlina will be left in the cold Dump to dismantle all the Christmas decorations while the gruesome twosome vacation for the next couple of months.

Îs the Marie Antoinette descendant tree still stuffed away in a shed?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
All I can say is wow. Your mum made up her mind and just went with it. Yes, it is forecasted to be brutal the next several days here in the midwest. Where I live forecast of 3-6" with winds at 25-45 mph and wind chills of -30F to -40F. That is a blizzard. Even this born and raised midwestern that is brutal. Covering up my doors with blankets to help keep some of the chill out. Just not ready for this. At least it is to end before Christmas and not happen Christmas Eve/Day like it did 10 years ago or so.

I forgot these from my post yesterday:

Fanny - as someone pointed out, Nic could have had the trees cut down and drying out to be put up this spring. But yet again, project planning. It is just amazing to see.

Fleuries - what made me really sick was listening to their excuses. We know you have kids, etc. but yet you spend a day filming with the baker or whomever when you could have been working on the dining room. Why did you set that goal?

LaChelle's - watching their vlog today; whatever you think of them at least they have created homes for themselves. They are living there and hearing Tracy's laugh the last couple of days was good to hear as I really thought a year or so ago she would have a complete breakdown.
they all get a breakdown when they realize they bought a money pitt...and they see the bottom of their moneycoffers......when the money starts coming in through patreon they all are full of spirits again.. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Another day at the Dump, with the 25 year old porcelain fondler, swaddled in his scarf, beanie and a ring lifted from Mummy’s jewelry collection, merrily drinking fine wines and being served food to be eaten on his latest set of purchased china, surrounded by his dining companions who are on average over two to three times his age. WTF ?

I thought the Dump was now boiling hot. Percy is clad in a warm jacket to dine indoors and looks slightly embalmed in the video still shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at all the junk she’s stuffed into the advent monstrosity! I suppose that’s a bug FU to Tattle for observing that she wasn’t giving back!🙄
Someone goes to the effort of making a replica of the shitto and she has to have it facing the dining room with her frankly insulting charity donations, she has to show those rather than turning it front on so people can appreciate the thing. People who are genuinely charitable don't tend to show it.I am angry with myself that I ever found her charming-I can not look at her now without wanting to scream.

From gift grab

tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
20 hours ago (edited)
Happy Christmas but honestly there is something gut wrenchingly sickening watching people who are given so much through patron being indulged with gifts worth thousands driven hundreds of miles from Paris. Christmas is so not about trying lots of different treats it is about giving something back when you have an obscene amount. Sorry to be critical but people are struggling all over Europe and this is sheer gluttony and self indulgence not a good look.

7Wp4LS7hPVTbYlDRz7IVz7TT=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Gnarbel Jo
14 hours ago
I have Arab friends, and those gifts are hands down some of the most exclusive treats of pure AAA grade goodness on the planet! Incredibly generous chauffeured to give you the fresh timely delivery... Sultana does not mess around!
emoji_u1f609.png
You look beautiful in the soft coat Stephanie, really elegant and a beautiful statement for the entire winter season! You're Tonton is smashing in the jacket, perfect fit, and that handsome geometric pocket, how marvelous! I never knew of the Tom&Jerry drink, and now the name of the old cartoon duo makes complete sense! How interesting, and who doesn't love a rum and brandy drink?! Both are great in eggnog, glűwein, mulled wine, on cakes and with coffe after dinner. So many lovely thoughtful gifts of holiday comforts and festivity. I so enjoyed the video of your Tante's and Tonton's gorgeous home and the birthday outing! You're blessed with such lovely loving kinfolk dear, it's so nice to see your whole family together and enjoying the season this year, especially as I'm in lock down now when it was all supposed to be over and just a bad memory. Cheers to all of you!
emoji_u2764.png

Read more

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
As I am currently helping my bipolar narcissistic witch aunt decorate her entire house because she’s elderly and can’t do it anymore but doesn’t want anyone to know she isn’t perfect - watching Fanny do the same thing (making everyone else do it basically) is getting my last nerve. I can’t make any sense of the timelines. Nutti’s family is there, then they aren’t. Anne Marie appeared to missing from dinner. Stuart and Pavlina are the only paid help wandering around. None of her friends are there. The other owners aren’t there. What’s the point? She’s just disgusting with her disgusting pretend boyfriend. I’d rather watch almost any other chateau channel than hers. Right now I’m loving Carol and Adrian, the Beau Chateau, Terry and Ash, and even Billy. They actually work. She just flits. That’s about it. Flitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.