The Chateau Diaries #202 The Fleuries next Christmas grift candle may smell of greed, sweat & regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she ordered that tit herself. The clothes always fit. The food is what’s needed for the rooms. She had dates on the brain before, so isn’t that coincidental. The name? Sultana? Bullshit.
I agree with you 100%. And the Shittelaine orders expensive gifts for herself to raise the bar for the value of gifts she expects viewers to send her in the gift grab, put pressure on the fanatics that send her gifts. I think the whole expensive coat thing was a contrived fake story and F4F bought the coat for herself and wants to wear it when they film. She thinks it make her look desirable and deserving when she receives expensive gifts. She also thinks she is the smartest person in the room and that the poor unwashed masses of viewers and Patrons would never figure out her deceitful ways and lies.

Remember all the gushing cards Fanny writes to herself to read on camera,

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Chantal and Steven treat Fanny like a child, and Isabel just wants her to grow the hell up and act like an adult. Fanny is 47 going on 4.
You know Rexy , I think you have hit the nail on the head ........ they do treat her like a child and maybe they treat Bun Boy that way too.
The two of them need to get a proper job !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Call me old fashioned but what is it with people wanting to expose their private lives all over the internet? It's almost as if they feel that they don't exist unless strangers are giving them 'likes' and commenting about them... Tgus us totally the opposite to the way I was raised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I travelled through Iran quite a few years ago and it was incredibly beautiful. The mosques, carpets, desert, food.....I want to go back. I did understand that maybe you can't go as an independant traveller now? I couldn't abide a group tour thing. Maybe one day the world will heal.
My family lived in Tehran in the 70s when the Shah was still in power - we left just as the revolution was starting. I have fond memories of the place. My dad helped set up the Iranian airforce - he was an aeronautical engineer. We used to love going on trips into the mountains in summer - gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
S
This is quite awful she knew who was coming for Christmas she knew about the sagging beam this is inexcusable. What it really means is he hasn't done enough to earn his keep. Fanny is quite the most selfish unpleasant hag kicking someone out just days before Christmas, bet she left that conversation to Natti
She probably expected him to make beautiful full-length curtains from the heaps of scrap Toille fabric hidden away in old musty cabinets in Narnia, covered with dust, mold, owl and bat tit, using her old sewing machine and some blunt scissors she bought at the reuse shop. Seriously, so rude to accept a volunteer and then turn them out one week before Christmas.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Last night I messaged a close friend in Saudi Arabia to ask about the Bedouin farwa coat Fanny received in the latest gift grab. My friend in Jeddha says she has two that are very similar and thinks hers retailed for SA Riyals 2587.50.
Pound Stirling 564.71
US Dollar 688.14
Australian Dollar 1029.14
View attachment 1821942
The smug look of entitlement on Fanny's face. She is so excited about herself and really thinks she is a princess. It is sickening, her posing in her grifted clothing in front of her grifted tree filled with grifted ornaments, etc.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Phi Phi has his hands on literally every item in the Dump, what a creepy weirdo. Why is he all over Mummy’s jewelry? Nothing is off boundaries to his greedy, nosy self.

Transactional greedy F4F. She has no friends only people she can use to provide free food, alcohol, services, trips, and provide free content for videos that earn her money.

LieLande is like the island of misfit toys. Many people who stay at the Dump seem “somewhat broken” emotionally, socially, “lost souls” etc. and are ripe for manipulation and exploitation by the Shittelaine and crew. The “volunteers” and visitors seem to think that they deserve no better treatment and have to “kiss the ring” to stay in a cold, damp, falling down farmhouse only to be ignored by F 4F except for the few minutes it takes her to video their labour, presents, etc. for her YouTube channel.

Somewhat off topic:When have you ever seen her bring a gift to someone other than crap honey? The woman opens thousands of presents per year, grifts thousands of dollars of food, services, etc. Then she “donates” a worn out pair of pants or rejects from the gift grab.
The 'greedy, nosy' Philip organised Isobel's jewellery so that he could inspect his future inheritance . . . weasel.
And to see what's worth 'borrowing' when Isobel is not in residence.
If someone touched my things in my absence I would be bloody livid.

Steph and Philip are nervous around Isobel.
She's a straight talker and doesn't take tit.
And they know it.
I loved how when Isobel entered the room she walked right past Philip without acknowledging him.

Since Isobel is not keen on Christmas decorations I can now see why Stephanie gravitates towards her aunt.

I didn't like the way Chantal had the little whisper behind the hand to Stephen.
Very rude in my opinion.

And it's 'another' deep conditioning day for Philip, hence the beanie.

It will be interesting to see how all this initial bonhomie lasts and how long it takes for them to start rubbing each up the wrong way.

View attachment 1822057
Mummy likes me, she really likes me!
View attachment 1822059
Mummy’s heart grew 3 sizes today!
No she doesn't.

And that is why he has an open invitation to the Chateau. It's a shame that Andrew feels he needs to buy friends with gifts.
I believe Hanni was not dissimilar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The 'greedy, nosy' Philip organised Isobel's jewellery so that he could inspect his future inheritance . . . weasel.
And to see what's worth 'borrowing' when Isobel is not in residence.
If someone touched my things in my absence I would be bloody livid.

Steph and Philip are nervous around Isobel.
She's a straight talker and doesn't take tit.
And they know it.
I loved how when Isobel entered the room she walked right past Philip without acknowledging him.

Since Isobel is not keen on Christmas decorations I can now see why Stephanie gravitates towards her aunt.

I didn't like the way Chantal had the little whisper behind the hand to Stephen.
Very rude in my opinion.

And it's 'another' deep conditioning day for Philip, hence the beanie.

It will be interesting to see how all this initial bonhomie lasts and how long it takes for them to start rubbing each up the wrong way.

No she doesn't.

I believe Hanni was not dissimilar.
I think Phi Phi has taken photos of every item at the Dump and stores them away on his computer for safekeeping. I would not be surprised it he creeps around and photographs receipts and tries to download incriminating emails when F4F is drunk or asleep.

Then he puts on a grifted face mask, silently weeps for a few minutes, does the Charleston to cheer himself up, and fondles his porcelain.

[

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Phi Phi has taken photos of every item at the Dump and stores them away on his computer for safekeeping. I would not be surprised it he creeps around and photographs receipts and tries to download incriminating emails when F4F is drunk or asleep.

Then he puts on a grifted face mask, silently weeps for a few minutes, does the Charleston to cheer himself up, and fondles his porcelain.

[
I think there is truth in your comment.
And it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he did so.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
QUOTE="Bleu Lala, post: 13172499, member: 223070"]
If Percy was my father, I’d have organized an intervention to get him out of the damp and cold of a European winter! Seriously, I’m no fan of Isabelle (she’s a mean and nasty women), but she doesn’t need to be there either!
[/QUOTE]
I don't think they will be there for more than a few days and then they will either 1. go back to England or 2. flit off to South Africa for several months.

I wonder is Percy has been receiving medical treatment in England and needs to stay close to England to finish receiving medical care. He has a real "crypt keeper" look going at the moment. And ole battle-ax Mummy (who is greedy, conniving, and mean herself) is looking like she is feeling the stress of caring for a very fragile ill husband (who Clara has said is not very nice himself - water seeks it own level with this couple) and managing the spoiled, indulged, dismissive, greedy, flighty, reckless daughter that she raised and her gay boy toy (who won't keep out of her wardrobe, jewelry, or china, makes veiled dismissive comments about her and to her constantly, and emboldens F4F to be dismissive to her as well).

I bet it really pisses Isabelle off that she started all this crap by her and pervert Daddy Derek indulging F4F and putting money towards the Shittoo in the first place. It has become a crumbling albatross that Mummy does not seem excited about visiting.

Hopefully Mummy will finally stop "helping" Fanny out when she gets into trouble ....... it would be the best learning curve for Fanny .
So maybe Mummy will resign and go back to warm SA with Percy. I do wonder what his children think about this travelling with covid and flu around everywhere....... its a wonder Percy is still here like you all say!
Besides, if Fanny does get into trouble she has her 2 old boyfriends to help her out ...... oh , hang on , 3 boyfriends , or a gay twink does not count?:unsure:
Maybe the boyfriends or tender liaisons of the gay twink could help out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And that is why he has an open invitation to the Chateau. It's a shame that Andrew feels he needs to buy friends with gifts.
Yup, that's how sycophancy works. Lavishing her ladyship with gifts, food and many graces is his way of ensuring that he and his husband will always be welcome at court! SJ and Andrew are birds of the same feather. More than just the need to be always welcome at Lalande, Andrew's generosity reveals his own Narcissism. Psychiatrist Suzanne Degges-White wrote in Psychology Today: You don’t get expensive gifts from a narcissist because they think you are awesome; you get valuable gifts because they want you to continue to think that they are awesome. His generosity is a form of subtle control, making SJ think that her friendship with him is indispensable.

cd645.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
QUOTE="Bleu Lala, post: 13172499, member: 223070"]
If Percy was my father, I’d have organized an intervention to get him out of the damp and cold of a European winter! Seriously, I’m no fan of Isabelle (she’s a mean and nasty women), but she doesn’t need to be there either!
I don't think they will be there for more than a few days and then they will either 1. go back to England or 2. flit off to South Africa for several months.

I wonder is Percy has been receiving medical treatment in England and needs to stay close to England to finish receiving medical care. He has a real "crypt keeper" look going at the moment. And ole battle-ax Mummy (who is greedy, conniving, and mean herself) is looking like she is feeling the stress of caring for a very fragile ill husband (who Clara has said is not very nice himself - water seeks it own level with this couple) and managing the spoiled, indulged, dismissive, greedy, flighty, reckless daughter that she raised and her gay boy toy (who won't keep out of her wardrobe, jewelry, or china, makes veiled dismissive comments about her and to her constantly, and emboldens F4F to be dismissive to her as well).

I bet it really pisses Isabelle off that she started all this crap by her and pervert Daddy Derek indulging F4F and putting money towards the Shittoo in the first place. It has become a crumbling albatross that Mummy does not seem excited about visiting.

Maybe the boyfriends or tender liaisons of the gay twink could help out.
[/QUOTE]
If Phillipa had had the audacity to go into my mother's bedroom and reorganised her 'stuff' it's the last thing he'd have done for quite a while ha ha
By the time she had finished chatting to him he'd have probably had a nervous collapse. But one thing for certain, he'd never ever have gone anywhere near her room again.
Of course he's nosing around the wreck investigating everything, he needs to take at least half when he leaves. He's not that stupid, he has peasant cunning. Peasant taste as well but that's another story.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Still no tartan terror showing up for xmas?
She said in one of the vlogs he's coming. So there's something for you to look forward to.
I wonder if he still wants to retire to the Farmhouse now that Pee Pee is in control?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Fanny so obsessed with nativity sets when she says she is atheist? Mummy now says that the nativity set is the most important thing.

Mummy doesn’t like Christmas decorations so of course F4 F covers every area of the living space with Christmas crap, passive aggressive much, Fanny?

Snorts just has to show his dominance and change around furniture and decorations in an apartment that in no way belongs to him.How rude. He has to clutter every surface so it cannot be useful. The place is cluttered. Decorating is a personal choice. Why does Snorts insist on putting his crappy personal stamp of tastelessness on every corner of the Dump? Every time Muumy comes back to the Dump, she has no idea what changes were made to her apartment in her absence.

Pervy Percy need a burlesque Christmas ornament?

There were a couple of comments about people wanting to see a photo of Daddy Derek. Fanny doesn’t show photos of her father. Is it because Daddy looks so much like Gerry?

Pavlina looks cold and miserable in her puffer coat. I think she misses Maria as a friendly person to navigate the Dump with on a daily basis and has to spend her holidays with F4F’s immediate family. That would be stressful.

Mummy’s over the top acting in the video is interesting. Evidently she got the message to fawn over Phi Phi. What is he holding over their head? Why does he suddenly have leverage? Hmmmmmmm.

It is also telling that Mummy brings a lot of common supermarket items for Christmas. I think, other than pricey alcohol, Fanny didn’t have $2500 hams, etc. for meals and the upgrade in food is directly related to the grifted foods from the YouTube viewers and Patrons.

• Heart
OMG so obvious that Mummy hates Tatty. Her look - causing Fanny to CUT at the point she announces that it is stuffed cabbage for dinner. (I have a sneaky feeling that Tatty makes it because Mummy hates it also). And her less than welcome to Tatty in her apartment when she arrived to enjoy an aperitif....OMG. No love lost I would say - but more Mummy than Tatty.
Spot on! Isabelle Jarvis has never been very fond of her sister, whose size makes it clear that she enjoys way life more than she will ever be able to. In Isabelle's playbook that's a huge minus as is, but the enthusiasm her daughter has taken over those habits with truly disgust her. Up until very recently it was unsure if Isabelle and Percy would join the family at all, as Isabelle tried to use Percy's frail constitution as an excuse to stay in England. Percy however likes to be love bombed by his daughter in law and loves the splurging as it frees him from the prison regime Isabel keeps him under normally. I never thought I'd say this but this family actually knows a worse actor than Philip Janssen and they would be wise to keep her role a cameo appearance, or she will give away the dirty secrets: she's that bad an actress.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Mummy insisted "I don't drink". She was very adamant about it. Liar liar pants on fire .. In a quarantine vlog. Fanny found a box of red wine kept it in her room.. When mummy found out she was livid could not find a carafe fast enough, fill it and scurry off to her room. She also had a wine glass she raised for the toast today....Apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Everybody who ever visited the CHMN is aware Isabelle Jarvis only 'not drinks' in public as it would undermine her image of austerity. Like her daughter she starts drinking early in the day, unlike her daughter she has the self control to hide it.

They never, ever, act as responsible adults.
Yet they are and should be held accountable. By not exposing their behavior as unwanted and harmful, their whole entourage is complicit too. It can and will not end well for any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she ordered that tit herself. The clothes always fit. The food is what’s needed for the rooms. She had dates on the brain before, so isn’t that coincidental. The name? Sultana? Bullshit.
Someone definitely told her she needs to spend more to make the books look more realistic. I'm still on the hunt for the receipts but I think you are very right: Stephanie Jarvis is Sultana.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.