The Chateau Diaries #202 The Fleuries next Christmas grift candle may smell of greed, sweat & regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say what you will but I think Percy is looking good these days
šŸ‘‡Desiree (nee) Smeets, is Philip Janssen's mother....
View attachment 1821171
šŸ‘‡My post....
Nov 4, 2021
Who's your daddy, Philip???

beta&t=sEvxRAnGMXfiNIzgaxcDd-hl8bSiEUUE5ScfG2vOm9A.jpg

Peter Janssen
Senior Consultant Pension Affairs at Pensioenfonds Abp

Is Peter Janssen, Philip's father???
View attachment 1821178View attachment 1821181View attachment 1821224

May 8, 2022
Why are Philip Janssen's parents so shy???
Did his brother tag along???

His mother's name is Desiree (nee) Smeets and has commented in the past.

Dec 5, 2021

Philip Janssen's flog
How to Set the Table for a Family Blue & White Christmas-y Lunch

Nico Eeek.

5 hours ago
Phillip your parents and your grand parents must be so proud of you!! Love that you are making these! Wow, just beautiful setting. The top soup bowls are so pretty!

Desiree Smeets
4 hours ago
Yes,, we are very proud of him!!

...and...

Is it Philip Janssen's father or brother, commenting???
Chateau Diaries flog,
The FIRST 300 Chateau Diaries in ONE video
April 24, 2022

Jos Janssen
11 day
What a fantastic episode Canā€™t wait to see everything myself
he certainly inherited those nostrils from Jensen Senior

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last night I messaged a close friend in Saudi Arabia to ask about the Bedouin farwa coat Fanny received in the latest gift grab. My friend in Jeddha says she has two that are very similar and thinks hers retailed for SA Riyals 2587.50.
Pound Stirling 564.71
US Dollar 688.14
Australian Dollar 1029.14
View attachment 1821942
It's a beautiful coat.

Reactions: 18
DO YOU ALL REMEMBER. . . .back in the day, when Staph had to hurry to tell us that ā€œyes, she and PhiPhi were girlfriend/boyfriendā€ - didnā€™t she add a disclaimer that she had never planned to say a thing. . . .and now all we get is my boyfriend, heā€™s my boyfriend - over and over and over and over and over again.
Please, pass the airline puke bag this way.
Perhaps she's trying to reinforce the lie that Phillipa is actually MALE. Well, it won't work.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's almost elder abuse. Who took the unflattering pic of Percy and posted it? I suspect the ghastly Phillipa. There's definitely an agenda going on. Where are Percy's kids? If he was my Father I'd have pulverized Phillipa by now. And I'm a non violent person. I think we should keep an eye on the association. I have a sneaky feeling that Isabella may resign from being the Principle Officer. They need to go back to Southbroom.

I tried to watch the grift grab videos earlier on and I just couldn't stomach it. I'm not saying that for effect but it was too tortuous. Hopefully this whole sorry saga will come to an end soon.
If Percy was my father, Iā€™d have organized an intervention to get him out of the damp and cold of a European winter! Seriously, Iā€™m no fan of Isabelle (sheā€™s a mean and nasty women), but she doesnā€™t need to be there either!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think you are right ! Its Mummy who is looking tired and very old .

This is why they get along ..... both kids that have never grown up .
Good morning, my beloved @Pekey! Funny you mention this (Fanny and Snorts still acting like children)- I wondered at the dynamic between Fanny and Tatinette and Tonton Steven, as it is much more loving and authentic- whereas Fanny just tries to do her best to get under Mummy's skin to annoy her, and now it makes perfect sense. Chantal and Steven treat Fanny like a child, and Isabel just wants her to grow the hell up and act like an adult. Fanny is 47 going on 4.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Pun Warning. I hate to break...it to Fanny. Those white Countryware plates by Coalport are NOT cabbageware. The plates were relatively cheap when I used to sell them eg Ā£9.95 for a Dinner plate.
I own the crescent salad platesšŸ™„.
This is NOT a special present imo. Although the horrible food served looks better on a white plate.
Jansen is not knowledgable about anything. He is like Fanny a hoarder
I thought Wedgewood made 'the' cabbage plates.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If Percy was my father, Iā€™d have organized an intervention to get him out of the damp and cold of a European winter! Seriously, Iā€™m no fan of Isabelle (sheā€™s a mean and nasty women), but she doesnā€™t need to be there either!
I suspect Percy is the peacekeeper- he is the one wanted to go back to the Shitoo for Christmas, but IJ did not. Why on earth are they not spending the holidays with HIS children?! Sure, I get it- your wife has but one child, and they do not get along very well, but it is what it is- it will not change. Let it go- enjoy your lives (as you both are older) someplace lovely with heat and without drama- you've earned it! (But then again, with the Shitoo timeline being a lie in itself, for all we know, all of this was filmed last month and perhaps they will indeed be spending the actual holidays somewhere else.)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's a beautiful coat.
I sent the gift grab link to my friend in Saudi Arabia, saying how much I loved the farwa coat, jokingly hinting how wet and miserable it is here in Northern Ireland, how cold I am etc etc. She saw straight through me of course and said, 'Awww my poor sweet friend. BUT I can send you some dates if you like.' šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In case you were worried. Alexander is back in Austria and "I still have my apartment". Only one snipe from a Stefender in Insta. Question how to you afford to travel around and still keep an apartment? I must be doing something wrong, as I need to have a job

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Call me old fashioned but what is it with people wanting to expose their private lives all over the internet? It's almost as if they feel that they don't exist unless strangers are giving them 'likes' and commenting about them... Tgus us totally the opposite to the way I was raised.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Back to Alexander being ousted because, "There is not enough room at the inn...", he has always struck me as a Kato Kaelin, and the Pethericks were done with him- "Merry Christmas, Fanny!" Billy certainly could not get out of there fast enough after dumping him off- suspect they only stayed the night for Michael. Alexander certainly did little to nothing at CLL (what did he even do besides stay up all night, drink, and wear sunglasses?), and I think Fanny, who saw the writing on the wall after they dumped him off on her, invited everyone and their mother to the crumbling abode to soften the blow. "Oh, sorry, there is no room for you now- you must go now." I'm shocked @LittleMoreCottage that this joker even had a flat to return to. What does he even do for work?

Reactions: 17
Its a bloody nightmare ! It was -9 degrees in Scotland last week. I have a smart meter installed, so I can check my Electric and gas usage. Ā£20 a day on gas ! The Electric is just as bad.. some folk are having to chose between heating or food. Iā€™ve been keeping my eye on my elderly neighbours when it gets really cold.
My cousins in Edinburg are cooking with their portable paraffin stove and only using the electric when absolutely necessary. Theyā€™re using paraffin lamps too. One said they insulated and closed up all the leaks during summer so their gas bill hasnā€™t been too bad. Itā€™s terrifying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I sent the gift grab link to my friend in Saudi Arabia, saying how much I loved the farwa coat, jokingly hinting how wet and miserable it is here in Northern Ireland, how cold I am etc etc. She saw straight through me of course and said, 'Awww my poor sweet friend. BUT I can send you some dates if you like.' šŸ¤£
This is not derailment... Fanny was gifted one!!!!
I have just gone down the Farwa coat rabbit hole! Any ideas where to buy? One of the coats I spotted looked like Kashmiri embroidery, maybe I will stick to Kashmiri stoles/wraps!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is not derailment... Fanny was gifted one!!!!
I have just gone down the Farwa coat rabbit hole! Any ideas where to buy? One of the coats I spotted looked like Kashmiri embroidery, maybe I will stick to Kashmiri stoles/wraps!
I have a beautiful Kashmiri wrap that I wear like Fanny wears her horse blankets.šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1821695He sorted and arranged all of Mumsieā€™s jewellery. He is just so damn butch!!!!! šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
Phi Phi has his hands on literally every item in the Dump, what a creepy weirdo. Why is he all over Mummyā€™s jewelry? Nothing is off boundaries to his greedy, nosy self.

And that is why he has an open invitation to the Chateau. It's a shame that Andrew feels he needs to buy friends with gifts.
Transactional greedy F4F. She has no friends only people she can use to provide free food, alcohol, services, trips, and provide free content for videos that earn her money.

LieLande is like the island of misfit toys. Many people who stay at the Dump seem ā€œsomewhat brokenā€ emotionally, socially, ā€œlost soulsā€ etc. and are ripe for manipulation and exploitation by the Shittelaine and crew. The ā€œvolunteersā€ and visitors seem to think that they deserve no better treatment and have to ā€œkiss the ringā€ to stay in a cold, damp, falling down farmhouse only to be ignored by F 4F except for the few minutes it takes her to video their labour, presents, etc. for her YouTube channel.

Somewhat off topic:When have you ever seen her bring a gift to someone other than crap honey? The woman opens thousands of presents per year, grifts thousands of dollars of food, services, etc. Then she ā€œdonatesā€ a worn out pair of pants or rejects from the gift grab.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
f Percy was my father, Iā€™d have organized an intervention to get him out of the damp and cold of a European winter! Seriously, Iā€™m no fan of Isabelle (sheā€™s a mean and nasty women), but she doesnā€™t need to be there either!
I do believe he has son's that are Doctors!!! Whats wrong with them...... surely they could tell Percy to not fly and stay in SA !
All Strange.
I do not like Mummy either ..... a evil witch who, like her daughter , puts "being sweet" on all the time..... well, while the camera 's are whirling !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.