The Chateau Diaries #202 The Fleuries next Christmas grift candle may smell of greed, sweat & regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B9DFF7C7-DFF6-4B6A-931B-2B51CD65D1D7.png
He sorted and arranged all of Mumsie’s jewellery. He is just so damn butch!!!!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
OMG so obvious that Mummy hates Tatty. Her look - causing Fanny to CUT at the point she announces that it is stuffed cabbage for dinner. (I have a sneaky feeling that Tatty makes it because Mummy hates it also). And her less than welcome to Tatty in her apartment when she arrived to enjoy an aperitif....OMG. No love lost I would say - but more Mummy than Tatty.
Both Mummy and Tattynet are singing Phi Phis praises. Why?
Fanny is an actress. So is Mummy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The look on PhiPhi's face when Steph said the bird and the elephant don't work together - priceless!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But there again whose boyfriend Is he? He is her walker and lady’s maid.
I doubt you would lower yourself to such a useless twit. I know I do not know you but just have a feeling😉🤣
Ha, thanks. I'm pleased that I give off "will not tolerate twits" vibes. I do like my men a bit more rugged and capable than Philip. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The dump is ready to collapse and the Gay Twink bought her more f*cking plates. Since he has no job, Patreon probably paid for them.

5A0F7097-5C83-4F82-A8CE-3B0B1FA5568D.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Did anyone else think it was strange that you enter Mummy's Apartment through the wardrobe?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
They were so so busy but the smug know it all had time to change his ensemble. Different jumper, different scarf.
And by the time they all sat down to eat that mashed potato would have been stone cold, there was no steam coming off it when she was extolling the virtues of her cabbage plates (and how the duck did he pay for those)? and that was a good 5 minutes before they were all seated.
Andrew is bringing an Iberico ham for Christmas Eve, a large one of those costs hundreds, where does he get all his money from that he seems to willingly splash out on Fanny and her assorted hangers on. I’m really puzzled as to what is in it for him it just doesn’t make sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Perfect example about what happens when a YouTuber reaches a certain level of fame and Patreons:

British Guy who lives in Japan did a meet n greet in England for his 500 of his Patreons.
He announced it only on Patreon and the tickets sold out in a few minutes.
Today, he publicly posted pictures about the event on Instagram.
A lot of extremely pissed non-Patreon fans and followers who didnt know about the event.

his girlfriend, another fellow YouTuber goes Gooder bitchy on the non-Patreon fans.

1EDBEF54-1D20-40AE-8CFD-D68676AC9336.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
The dump is ready to collapse and the Gay Twink bought her more f*cking plates. Since he has no job, Patreon probably paid for them.

View attachment 1821715
Pun Warning. I hate to break...it to Fanny. Those white Countryware plates by Coalport are NOT cabbageware. The plates were relatively cheap when I used to sell them eg £9.95 for a Dinner plate.
I own the crescent salad plates🙄.
This is NOT a special present imo. Although the horrible food served looks better on a white plate.
Jansen is not knowledgable about anything. He is like Fanny a hoarder

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Going back to the recent chat about the uk energy crisis I received this email from my energy supplier tonight.
They are encouraging you to use less energy at a specific time and are actually paying you to do so. It’s a shame that at that time of day I don’t use a great deal anyway.
has anyone else signed up for this.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why oh why do they enter all of them actually enter IJs apartment Willy-nilly move things around take things out do what they want I think that is the worst that would piss me off to no end. And of course mommy doesn’t wanna tree because she knows SJ never takes the trees down.

Going back to the recent chat about the uk energy crisis I received this email from my energy supplier tonight.
They are encouraging you to use less energy at a specific time and are actually paying you to do so. It’s a shame that at that time of day I don’t use a great deal anyway.
has anyone else signed up for this.
We have that here in the states and they occasionally at peak times will turn off key equipment such as water heater air conditioner or regular heater. It never affects me and I occasionally get credit for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Mummy insisted "I don't drink". She was very adamant about it. Liar liar pants on fire .. In a quarantine vlog. Fanny found a box of red wine kept it in her room.. When mummy found out she was livid could not find a carafe fast enough, fill it and scurry off to her room. She also had a wine glass she raised for the toast today....Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Aww....of course, Andrew and Ricardo are bringing the most expensive item for Christmas dinner, a whole Jamon Iberico! $2,500.00 CHA-CHING!

cd623.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.