The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's your daddy, Philip???

beta&t=sEvxRAnGMXfiNIzgaxcDd-hl8bSiEUUE5ScfG2vOm9A.jpg

Peter Janssen
Senior Consultant Pension Affairs at pension fund ABP

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ewww I've just seen the latest episode Chateau DIY on Chanel Four. "Stephanie Jarvis and her dutch boyfriend". I know I am late to the Tattle party on this subject and I haven't read the gossip yet. I might just take the day off and spend it here and join in the fun. The Cougar doesn't just lack taste in interior decoration, it goes much deeper than that. I doubt the Douche boyfriend even knows what to do with her. He looks and behaves more like a "Botton' than a "Top" to me and from the looks at the camel toe in pictures there doesn't to be much there anyway. Oh what a circus, oh what a show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Phew, I am finally all caught up just in time for bed. What will tomorrow bring?? See you tomorrow for more Shittoo Kaboom ;)

Reactions: 12
What an odd thing for a 46 year old to share, that's something a 15 year old might say to show off to her friends!
She's not learnt how to 'adult' yet, that's why. Lives in a bloody fantasyland. If she had learnt then she'd have her tit together and wouldn't be relying on the generosity of strangers to fund her so-called restoration and lifestyle 16+ years after deciding to live in a chateau.

Reactions: 18
Just to be clear, I could care less what any two (or more) consenting adults do. I do not care about co-workers dating (met 2 husbands that way). But the power imbalance is my big issue.

I worry about AnnMarie and Nutti as well, which loses their job and home when that goes south? Nutti or the relative??
I'd still like to know the real reason AnnMarie is there. Will Nutti return from her trip to Argentina? How long before the new Marquis Herrisson become so unbearably pompous.........welll....more so than he already is? Ahhh the things to look forward to.

Reactions: 8
Doesn't that sound ridiculous? Would a 45 year old actually tell her mother in S. Africa that her 24 year old volunteer had tried to kiss her? Surely, she couldn't have felt flattered that someone like BJJ tried that? Mind you, she loves any kind of flattery, no matter where or who it comes from!
Her mother was at the chateau, not in SA. The affair has been going on since shortly after he arrived.

Reactions: 13
is this 6 minute video in lieu of the Patreon update?
Come on patrons... Don't let her get away like that! 😂
Why? this was some kind of an update, too. At least we know now, she doesn't pay him a salary. 😂😂 Saves a lot.

I TIP MY HAT TO YOU AND YOUR SOURCE, LADY WHISTLEDOWN @Clara Burnett

Clara is always right! 😘 Don't ever leave us.

Thank you Steph for enlighting us. Now that we officially know that Phil is your boyfriend we still need to know if sex is involved. Maybe next patreon video?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
From 10/26 live chat...
Percy and Isabelle were enlisted to show BJJ some love??? Funny, this was a first. Pre-emptive, damage control???

The Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen Hi Philip! How are your rehearsals going?
Percy Attfield @Philip Janssen Hello how is the paly going?
Philip Janssen @CA Garden @Percy Attfield It’s going so well, thank you for asking!
Philip Janssen @the Chateau Diaries So very well!!
Percy Attfield @Philip Janssen good luck!

The Chateau Diaries Good night from Lalande lovely people!!!
Isabelle Jarvis Philip and all good night everyone thank you for being here!
Philip Janssen Thank you all so much for the chat

I do believe, this is the message they meant to send. 🖤

1636028812014.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i belive anyhing over a decade age difference is a disaster no matter who is elder. She really has shatoo taste with this pompass unicorn. He really did set out to put his feet under the table did he study for this part

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Philip Janssen was allowed to be there because he impregnated her fallopian tube. Of course SJ, wanted privacy. 🤪 When filming yourself in the hospital it does raise questions. Perhaps, a patron will ask???

The Chateau Diaries
7 months ago
Hello from a French hospital! Philip heroically rushed me here last night and I’ll be kept under observation for a few days. Please don’t worry, it’s nothing life threatening (no, it’s not Covid or cancer!), but I need to be here to get better - and I have Marie’s beautiful flowers and Philip’s Hedgehog keeping me company. I have today’s 200th Chateau Diaries Vlog ready, but the hospital wifi is not allowing me to upload it! I will definitely be premiering the vlog tomorrow instead 💛💛💛

View attachment 846196
He "tried to kiss her" and she immediately got pregnant? I don't know about that...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd still like to know the real reason AnnMarie is there. Will Nutti return from her trip to Argentina? How long before the new Marquis Herrisson become so unbearably pompous.........welll....more so than he already is? Ahhh the things to look forward to.
What I'd like to know: how on earth did Nty get legal papers to work in France?

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine the scene of him trying to kiss her. It’s soooo awkward
Oh, it was real romantic.
S was under the dead tree with lots of mistletoe looking for the lost tower.
Then P came along with her favourite champagne.
S: Oh, we stand directly under some mistletoe
P: then we should kiss
S: never mind

Later that evening
I: what is it?
S: Mummy, Phil tried to kiss me
I: What do you mean with "tried"?
S: I told him off because I had no phone with me to film it
I: oh no, think about his millions he inherited
S: but he is so young, he will make me look so much older
I: a real Chatelaine always has young lovers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.