The Chateau Diaries #202 The Fleuries next Christmas grift candle may smell of greed, sweat & regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Phi Phis Daddy? They were quick and keen to cut him out of the vlog? He is wearing a cap in his head? And glasses.
No idea whether he is or he isn’t. But all I can say if he is the father of smugmug mummy certainly had a great time on her birthday. Husband swanning around in headphones staring at his phone, son busy vlogging with new flues Fanny, so she is left to wander around by herself. Great day had by all.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Shut the front door...! (TBH, did we need Sister Act 2? EDIT Was that the one with Lauryn Hill, orh yeah we needed that one. Then it's the first movie I don't remember. LOL)

Didn't @KiKiGee discover something?

Now Tartlets remember to wish Jolly (Man Boobs) Ollie a Happy Birthday!
View attachment 1820559
He went to a museum with Jenny. As Camilla is editing.
I wonder what treats he'll be goobling down tonight. LOL.
That art behind him looks a bit 'Derekesque'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
but she does live with a friend for now.
She'll burn that bridge soon enough. 🔥

in last night vlog they joked about it, and now gooder is mentioning raising the ceiling.. Gooder is Phillip. no doubt!
I think they take turns as the grammar is inconsistent. Potts and AnneMarie have the best grammar as English is their first language, next comes Phyllis and last through the gate is Nati. Haven't seen the roto board for awhile but I'm sure Caroline Gooder is in code.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Us Brits are a stiff upper life type when facing troubles but I have to say things are pretty bad here 😞 Just a few personal examples in Oxfordshire;
Heating my home is costing around £140 a month.
Electric bill is £120 a month.
Hardly any food on the shelves in my local supermarkets (not sure if a nationwide situ), it’s hard to get a basic full shop in one place, if at all.
Today the ambulance drivers are on strike and we’ve been advised to call a taxi to get to A&E and that heart attack and stroke victims could die as a result.
I personally haven’t had a pay rise for 3 years yet the cost of inflation is currently 14.8%.
House prices are falling (here 25k within 4 months) but mortgages rates keep being significantly and continuously increased meaning they are crippling.
Houses being repossessed is now the norm and families are kicked out and living in hotels, our local hotel has cancelled Christmas parties because function rooms are being turned into bedrooms for displaced local families.
Crime is VERY high here, we’ve personally had our firewood stollen, an attempt to steal our heating oil, parcels on the doorstep taken, a wheelbarrow (of all things) taken within 3 mins of it being left out all during December alone. EVERYONE I speak to has had a recent theft. This week in our area a men was rammed while driving and attacked with a crow bar for his mobile phone - it’s that unsafe here.
Electricity blackouts planned from next month daily between 4-7pm (peek time) until possibly March.
Heating oil and petrol at record high prices, my elderly neighbour in her 90’s comes here to get warm and use our oven because she can’t afford to turn hers on 😞
Used cars at record high prices to such a degree it’s now common to sell your car and simply not have one. My friend couldn’t afford the repair bill so was forced to sell her car last month.
Rescue centres are overrun with pets owners can no longer afford.
Domestic violence within the home is at a record high.
I could go on but I’m aware I’m taking up space on this thread. It’s seriously bad for lots of people and it’s unpleasant here. Just some of the strikes planned this week;
View attachment 1820198
So sad!!! Well there are help wanted and hiring signs all over the place here- U.S. but I can’t forgive out how so many are not working- since COVID and the stimulus checks. Those checks can’t last for ever so I’m thinking the unemployed are filing with the government and living on the checks they get plus the food stamps- rather debit cards they get to use for groceries. It’s amazing that there is no one to take the jobs. Many places close early or for a whole day- with signs- they have no help. And they are offering $15 and hour and up!!! Sign on bonuses too.
🤦🏼‍♀️ Crazy times for sure! 😓

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So I've been sitting here reading through the wiki, and just giggling and snorting! The creativity is just wonderful! My day is now so much better - I will go back and read through it when I'm having a down day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

View attachment 1821354
View attachment 1821351
View attachment 1821352
The Chateau Diaries
2 minutes ago
Tonight's Christmas Diaries is a little delayed because Mummy and Percy have arrived at Lalande! We've all just eaten a delicious meal together, and now I'll start uploading the video, which was filmed today. It's our frantic preparations for their arrival, and our reunion here at the chateau - I can't wait to share it with you all! If you click the notification bell, you'll be told as soon as it's uploaded
Take cover! If Fanny is stating that the preparations for Ma and Pa were frantic, you know she's really wound up more than usual. And here I thought everything she did was frantic. 🌪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She'll burn that bridge soon enough. 🔥

I think they take turns as the grammar is inconsistent. Potts and AnneMarie have the best grammar as English is their first language, next comes Phyllis and last through the gate is Nati. Haven't seen the roto board for awhile but I'm sure Caroline Gooder is in code.
Someone is using way to many you’ll, they’ll we’ll. Castles’ ssssz.
Lingoda anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

View attachment 1821354
View attachment 1821351
View attachment 1821352
The Chateau Diaries
2 minutes ago
Tonight's Christmas Diaries is a little delayed because Mummy and Percy have arrived at Lalande! We've all just eaten a delicious meal together, and now I'll start uploading the video, which was filmed today. It's our frantic preparations for their arrival, and our reunion here at the chateau - I can't wait to share it with you all! If you click the notification bell, you'll be told as soon as it's uploaded
oh oh Mummy doesn't look happy to be there... can't blame her.

• Haha
  • Heart
oh oh Mummy doesn't look happy to be there... can't blame her.
I'm sure Ma is pretty tired. Fanny is so clueless. I'm sure she has no idea how stressful it is for her mother to have to look after Percy. I don't know why in the hell Ma and Pa agreed to come to the shitoo. Travel, cold weather, COVID, being old with health issues. If Fanny had any concern and love at all for her parents she would have gone to England to be with them. I can overlook a lot of her selfishness, but not when it comes to taking care of parents. I hope that someone is assigned regularly to help them. They have to negotiate those damn stairs to get to Ma's apartment. I'm putting a prolonged, painful, embarrassing, explosive, horribly stinky, uncontrollable diarrhea accompanied by loud and noxious farting curse on Fanny right now that will last until January 3, 2023! 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sure Ma is pretty tired. Fanny is so clueless. I'm sure she has no idea how stressful it is for her mother to have to look after Percy. I don't know why in the hell Ma and Pa agreed to come to the shitoo. Travel, cold weather, COVID, being old with health issues. If Fanny had any concern and love at all for her parents she would have gone to England to be with them. I can overlook a lot of her selfishness, but not when it comes to taking care of parents. I hope that someone is assigned regularly to help them. They have to negotiate those damn stairs to get to Ma's apartment. I'm putting a prolonged, painful, embarrassing, explosive, horribly stinky and uncontrollable diarrhea curse on Fanny right now that will last until January 3, 2023! 💩
The shits and a nasty case of thrush too for good measure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sure Ma is pretty tired. Fanny is so clueless. I'm sure she has no idea how stressful it is for her mother to have to look after Percy. I don't know why in the hell Ma and Pa agreed to come to the shitoo. Travel, cold weather, COVID, being old with health issues. If Fanny had any concern and love at all for her parents she would have gone to England to be with them. I can overlook a lot of her selfishness, but not when it comes to taking care of parents. I hope that someone is assigned regularly to help them. They have to negotiate those damn stairs to get to Ma's apartment. I'm putting a prolonged, painful, embarrassing, explosive, horribly stinky and uncontrollable diarrhea curse on Fanny right now that will last until January 3, 2023! 💩
Perhaps Fanny can put them in a Nursing Home. :whistle:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
And that's a wrap. My mum has had enough of the UK and the "The wonderfully under-qualified PM", and is going back to live in her summer home in the midwest US. "Um, Mum, you do realize they are about to have a blizzard and sub-zero temps there, right?" "At least my heat will be affordable and ON when I want it to be! I have a fireplace there!" "You're very determined. And what of the UK house?" "Ironically, I sold it to a lovely couple from Canada- did I not tell you?" "Mum, we talk almost every day, yet you FAILED to mention this. What the hell?" Riddle me this, my UK Tattlers- because my mum is overdramatic at times, I am not sure if her claims are certainly just mum just being overdramatic (yes, she did indeed sell her home there) or if things are getting that bad in the UK.
All I can say is wow. Your mum made up her mind and just went with it. Yes, it is forecasted to be brutal the next several days here in the midwest. Where I live forecast of 3-6" with winds at 25-45 mph and wind chills of -30F to -40F. That is a blizzard. Even this born and raised midwestern that is brutal. Covering up my doors with blankets to help keep some of the chill out. Just not ready for this. At least it is to end before Christmas and not happen Christmas Eve/Day like it did 10 years ago or so.

I forgot these from my post yesterday:

Fanny - as someone pointed out, Nic could have had the trees cut down and drying out to be put up this spring. But yet again, project planning. It is just amazing to see.

Fleuries - what made me really sick was listening to their excuses. We know you have kids, etc. but yet you spend a day filming with the baker or whomever when you could have been working on the dining room. Why did you set that goal?

LaChelle's - watching their vlog today; whatever you think of them at least they have created homes for themselves. They are living there and hearing Tracy's laugh the last couple of days was good to hear as I really thought a year or so ago she would have a complete breakdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's almost elder abuse. Who took the unflattering pic of Percy and posted it? I suspect the ghastly Phillipa. There's definitely an agenda going on. Where are Percy's kids? If he was my Father I'd have pulverized Phillipa by now. And I'm a non violent person. I think we should keep an eye on the association. I have a sneaky feeling that Isabella may resign from being the Principle Officer. They need to go back to Southbroom.

I tried to watch the grift grab videos earlier on and I just couldn't stomach it. I'm not saying that for effect but it was too tortuous. Hopefully this whole sorry saga will come to an end soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I really don't know. It's mostly all speculation.

I think Alexander was asked to leave because he was unable to contribute to the chateau.
He doesn't have any practical or creative skills of benefit to the castle.
He doesn't have an outgoing personality that is entertaining or amusing.

Nati on the other hand doesn't mind being on camera.
She's in a relationship with Amaury.
She will occasionally cook and I remember seeing her clean.
She 'organises' the accomodation for the bed and breakfast.
And she is a gatekeeper when required.
For me, I really think the heap was simply too cold and derelict for Alexander. His ‘gram post was just to give Stephony cover out of courtesy to his daddy bear Billy.

Gilding in the farmhouse? Isn't that like putting lipstick on a pig? Just asking lol
It isn’t “like” putting lipstick on a pig, it IS putting lipstick on a pig!😂💄🐷

• Haha
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

View attachment 1821354
View attachment 1821351
View attachment 1821352

The Chateau Diaries
2 minutes ago
Why is everything so frantic and last minute? Why say my boyfriend? Call him by his name Phi Phi, Can't wait for the surprise, well I can actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we should keep an eye on the association. I have a sneaky feeling that Isabella may resign from being the Principle Officer. They need to go back to Southbroom.
Hopefully Mummy will finally stop "helping" Fanny out when she gets into trouble ....... it would be the best learning curve for Fanny .
So maybe Mummy will resign and go back to warm SA with Percy. I do wonder what his children think about this travelling with covid and flu around everywhere....... its a wonder Percy is still here like you all say!
Besides, if Fanny does get into trouble she has her 2 old boyfriends to help her out ...... oh , hang on , 3 boyfriends , or a gay twink does not count?:unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.