The Chateau Diaries #201 Titties on a tree and poop in the nativity… so lie lande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dearest Beachgirl... I'm sorry my aches and pains took me away from wishing you a timely congratulations on your becoming a VIP.
So here it is now, a warm (and elitist) welcome to the infamous 15! 🤗

View attachment 1811600
Looks like Clacton pier

Couldn't @Pekey pay Fanny in kind rumour has it she hasn't been getting much lately!!!

How bleeping festive -NOT
Ugh, I'm not watching... why's he digging a trench?

View attachment 1811414
View attachment 1811402
View attachment 1811407
andiewieringa
Ilike Philip I often also look at objects with different eyes in order to be able to use them for what they are intended for. So Philip's idea to make origami stars from my design that changes the pattern of the design I think is genius.
#stars #origami #paper #pakpapier #tartan #egel #das #badger #hedgehog #eekhoorn #squirrel #vouwen #decorating #dessin #ontwerp #tree
3h
I've never liked Andie's art, and now she's made this debacle, I have no problem saying it out loud..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@Lochness Monster, happy birthday! I hope you have a special day. I have ordered you a very fancy candle from the Fleuries. It should arrive in 6-8 months and there will be a bit of an import tax you will have to take care of on your end, but please know my heart was in the right place.
🕯🎁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
🎯
Amaury Richmond please tell us what you really think.

View attachment 1811235

View attachment 1811228
Trishe Coole
3 hours ago
Why don't you use solar lights instead?
I thought he mentioned he kept getting pins and needles in his hand.
His hand is red, are those bracelets too tight!? And why did he keep telling us it was 600 deep,trying to prove he knows the correct depth for cables in France?

View attachment 1811414
View attachment 1811402
View attachment 1811407
andiewieringa
Ilike Philip I often also look at objects with different eyes in order to be able to use them for what they are intended for. So Philip's idea to make origami stars from my design that changes the pattern of the design I think is genius.
#stars #origami #paper #pakpapier #tartan #egel #das #badger #hedgehog #eekhoorn #squirrel #vouwen #decorating #dessin #ontwerp #tree
3h
I’m sure she is his Aunt…..

Fifteen kisses 💋 for your birthday!

View attachment 1811465
Thank you!😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tacky is as tacky does…

Let’s say the €300,000 price for the heating system is correct. You will need to spend almost that much again in insulation, window and door restoration/reconstruction and interior finish work. Also silk drapes that are unlined as well as having no interlining are a complete waste of resources. They will be sun rotted in two years or less. The same with silk alternatives.
What I’m waiting for with the heating is watching everything crack as it dries out for the first time……

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm betting Fanny didn't get that sapling for free. She says in her vlog that she's being given one, but I'm saying Chris at Chateau de la Motte Feuilly charged her for it. What is a sapling like that, with all it's attendant history, worth? And let's remember, the trees are "listed." Any guesses? I'm thinking €250 and upwards. No way anyone would give one away for nothing.

Or... perhaps it was a swap? The Rajasthani pergola from the Chelsea Flower Show for the tree? Let's just say, lieLande brought it over and helped set it up in exchange for the twig thing and a case of wine.

Screen grab (again) for reference: View attachment 1811775
No that guy is a gentleman he will have given her that little sapling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Phillip, Lady In Waiting, Busboy To Staph - dahling please, please, please shave the hairs on your face, chin, upper lip - seriously, none of that hair is growing in properly and looks very, shall we say, sick Hedgehogish. . . . .a bit mange like perhaps. . . . .perhaps you might consider doing such a favor for yourself, and us!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What I’m waiting for with the heating is watching everything crack as it dries out for the first time……
I suspect every glue joint on every piece of furniture will fail and every bit of upholstery will shred. Paint flakes will rain down in every room and wallpaper will shrink! Fanny better stock up on hot glue and crayons!😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
andiewieringa
#stars #origami #paper #pakpapier #tartan #egel #das #badger #hedgehog #eekhoorn #squirrel#vouwen #decorating #dessin #ontwerp #tree
3h
@Lochness Monster I’m sure she is his Aunt…..

You know I think you could be onto something there.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Dearest Beachgirl... I'm sorry my aches and pains took me away from wishing you a timely congratulations on your becoming a VIP.
So here it is now, a warm (and elitist) welcome to the infamous 15! 🤗

View attachment 1811600
Congratulations Beachgirl !!!

Happy Natal return Lochness!!

“Thank you for asking…” Almost done and the machines are working. No more laundromat! Just need to touch up paint on walls & ceiling, paint the new doors & put up some sort of shelving. Here are a few behind the scenes pics.
View attachment 1811713
View attachment 1811686
View attachment 1811688
View attachment 1811708
I have never seen a light fixture like that and love the way it projects light rays.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I suspect every glue joint on every piece of furniture will fail and every bit of upholstery will shred. Paint flakes will rain down in every room and wallpaper will shrink! Fanny better stock up on hot glue and crayons!😈
The pigeons will fly off the wall as will the Wedgewood medallions!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Derail Alert! ❗

In a previous thread, someone (sorry, don't recall who) asked what the Northern Irish expression to "fackle your knackle" means.

So I've asked about, specifically targeting friends in County Tyrone, as that's where the OP thought the expression originally came from. Most had never heard of it but, one person asked about amongst elderly relatives and the main school of thought seems to be that "fackle your knackle" means to 'crack your knuckles.' It means to face down someone who is giving you a hard time. A show of strength and intimidation when your flex your muscles, smack your fist into your palm, crack your knuckles and stand tall when faced with adversity. The expression has faded into obscurity, but it's good enough to make a comeback!

Back to fannying about. 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Happy Birthday @Lochness Monster here’s a little treat from Antoine’s in New Orleans, founded in 1840 and still in the same family. The trout almandine was fabulous as was the roasted pork loin. This is their famous house made Baked Alaska with dark chocolate sauce. (I had two servings🥴)

View attachment 1811682
Wow! Thank you. I can almost smell it. I love chocolate too much, but mostly the dark one. And beans from Peru are smokey with fruity notes..
I follow Lilys Life on you tube . She visited and toured that area. I am not sure if she owned a restaurant there herself.

I imagine if Fanny stopped buying alcohol, she could fund lots of repairs. Would do them all good to have a year off the booze too.
Her dehydrated skin might rehydrate if she drank water instead of booze.
Fanny has tea in the morning but any other time of the day she has a glass of something. she claimed in one vlog they did not drink wine every day. I do not think I have seen a single vlog where wine and other booze ie being drunk. Her cousin seems found of the bottle too. sometimes I look at him and consider why he is not running a successful business. He is a loner, difficult and slow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
is there anybody around who doesnt believe all those shittooresidents are alcoholics??? social drinking...my ass...they all live on alcohol.. :rolleyes: thats why nothing gets done...

Can one of Fannys under cover silent spy’s on here tell her that Sky McAlpine has bought a 17th Century Italian Palace in Venice and it’s all the things Fanny has ever wanted. It’s large, beautiful, tasteful, classic, sympathetically furnished and decorated, stylish, warm and homely. I’ve linked it below so she can watch it ❤
May be if Fanny wasn’t so hopeless and put the last three years vast earnings to good use she could be Sky McAlpine right now - but alas she’s NOT and instead has a home full of mis-match clutter and her sagging heap to take apart and put back together (still).

i dont see the benefits of living in Venice...but i guess thats me...i have been there once....never again..let alone live there... :eek:

omg that creepy stinking greasyhaired Tomaz.:sick:..has anybody heard of him since.?..i typed i really awfull sentence...but i removed it...... 🙄

you people are moving fast here...some people do work you know... ;)

her Versaillestree...they put it in the shed...to be found again in April?? as dead as Marie Antoinette i suppose...why not plant it straight away??

Davy needs a haircut...he for sure is going to look like one of Marie Antoinettes lost trees...

That nativitycircus...they bought a donkey?? well very suitable i guess...they all act like stupid donkeys.. for sure they bought more....there was more in that box....

Amaury is working outside...-1 or -6 whatever...they damaged the cable Ian the electrician installed..like everything there...done for a vlog..and ruined the next day....remember the wateringsystem??? everything there has to be done at least three times..

What was Dan doing there...?? at least he got his drink...i guess he could need one...🙄 being roofless like baby Jesus for Christmas...

What is is with the super U having no decent and only old bread?? i have been there a lott of times...the bread is always good there..i prefer the baker..but that remark was false....i bet she forgot to buy bread with her drunk head...welll Nazi Nutty came to the rescue...

That Jared thing was leaving...who was driving him off..???.that car is a Dutch car...with a company licenseplate....was it Andies car??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
My husband pretends not to pay attention to Lalande vlogs but the other night after a stephanie close up he looked from his book and said she's looking more like her mother lately!
It's the same at our house!!
Mr GM has gone from 'turn that down, that woman's laugh' . . . to referring to Steph as Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly my thoughts. I wanted the gardener to suddenly swing the spade at Fanny or Phi phi or both…..

As a celebration please can we guess what Fanny’s new year plans are. . Has she even mentioned SA since the castle walls crumbling vlog??

It is my birthday today 🎂. I’m celebrating not being 60. I feel one year younger having thought I would be!
I did get a special present as it was…going to be a big birthday 😂. No Botox for me.
This site has given me much needed escapism and laughs. Thank you!
Happy Not Birthday!! Hope you have a great birthday weekend!!! :D:D:D

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.